Sleight of Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, frustratingly, Ramon pushed her away. "Sorry, Becky," he said with a wry smile, "I'm afraid you are too busy today for fun. You've been putting off the payroll paperwork for a month, and it needs to get done today. You also have to give final notes to the advertising agency, and then you'll need to head down to the floor: some of the teams need feedback on their projects before they can continue." He set down a thick folder of paperwork on her desk.

Nothing in the world looked less appealing to Becky at this moment than the stack of work. How had her responsibilities piled up this badly? True, she had been taking a lot of "thought vacations" lately, but surely not enough to put her this far behind! "Awwww, Ramon, didn't you say that you would help me?" She said pitifully, "Pretty please?"

"I have been helping you Becky, but all the work here," he said, tapping the folder, "Needs the personal approval of the boss. I can't do that for you. As long as you are the boss, these are your responsibility."

Becky looked at the thick folder with dismay. She just couldn't do it. Not today. Her brain just wasn't able to do all that thinking. Suddenly, a thought popped into her brain, shining like a lightbulb in a dim room. "Ramon..." she said sweetly, "what if I wasn't the boss anymore? What if you were the boss instead?"

Ramon sat on the edge of the desk, putting a finger to his chin. "Hmmmm, so then I would do all the hard work, and make all the really difficult decisions, and you would just be free to relax and do your magic tricks?" Becky nodded and grinned, having to stop herself from jumping and giggling in glee. She knew she was a smart girl! This was such a good idea!

"I don't know," said Ramon with a twist of his lips, "It doesn't sound like much fun for me." Becky's happy face fell. Oh no! This idea was just what she needed, and now Ramon was going to ruin it for her! "Please, Ramon!" She said, grasping his hand and making her eyes as big and sad as she could, "I think you would be a waaaay better boss than silly little me! You've got to!"

"I don't know," said Ramon reluctantly, crossing behind the desk to flop into the office chair, "Let me think for a second." He leaned back in the office chair and put his hands behind his head, a strange grin on his face. He reached down and unbuttoned his pants, pulling out his large, stiff cock. He looked over to Becky and said "You don't mind, do you? It was cramped and making me uncomfortable, and you've seen it before."

Becky just nodded, a sneaky little smile pulling up the corner of her lips. If Ramon was feeling horny, she would easily be able to convince him to take this horrible job. She walked around the desk as well, being sure to add a little sway to her walk, before sitting on the edge of the desk in a way calculated to show off her ass.

Ramon gave her ass a lingering stare before his eyes returned to Becky's face. "The problem is, Becky, that an employee needs to respect their boss. They need to do whatever their boss says. Submit to him, you might say. You were never very good at respecting me or submitting to me when you worked with me before. I just don't know if I want to be your boss again."

Oh, Ramon was making this so hard!, thought Becky. Why could he just take away her power and responsibilities like she wanted him to? "But I do respect you Ramon!" she whined, "and I will definitely submit to you! What can I do to show you what a good employee I will be?"

Ramon's gray eyes suddenly had a hot, dangerous edge to them. He leaned forward and planted his feet on the ground. "Kneel." He said in a flat voice.

"Wh-what?" Asked Becky in a breathy voice, taken aback.

"Kneel down and beg me. Then I will consider it." His voice was now as hard as stone.

Becky thought that was a little extreme, but she had just insisted that she would do whatever Ramon said, afterall. Ramon was scaring her a little bit with his sudden commanding tone and sharp look, but at the same time, it sent a little shivery feeling up Backy's spine that wasn't totally unpleasant. With her wide eyes locked onto Ramon's hard face, Becky slowly slid off the desk and landed on her knees in front of Ramon. In this position, Ramon looming over her, his hard cock towering directly above her face, the shivery tingle in her spine was one hundred times stronger, and seemed to have been connected straight to her pussy. Becky gulped.

"Beg." Said Ramon.

"Please sir. Please take away all of my power. You are a big, strong, smart man who deserves to be the boss, and I'm a brainless slut who wants nothing but to follow your orders and please you. I respect you so much. Please, be the boss of me, sir!"

Becky was well aware of what kind of dirty talk Ramon liked to hear. It usually involved Becky talking about how stupid and worthless she was and praising Ramon. She could see it working on him now: his cock twitched and throbbed at her words. But she still saw resistance in his eyes for some reason. "I'm just not sure you would do anything to please me. Is there any way you could ask me really nicely while showing me how much you respect me?"

Becky's mind was clouded with lust, but, on her knees between Ramon's legs, his throbbing cock inches from her face, her instincts told her what Ramon wanted without having to think very hard. She raised herself up and little and took Ramon's cock in her little hands.

"May I suck your cock, Ramon?" she asked sweetly, her eyes soft and upturned.

He smiled down, pleased at her idea. "Call me 'Boss'" He said.

"May I suck your cock, Boss?" said Becky, shyly returning his smile.

Ramon's only response was to gently grab the back of her head and slide his cock inside Becky's sweet mouth. Becky luxuriated in the feeling of victory. Finally, through her quick thinking she had gotten exactly what she had wanted: a man to take over thinking for her. Now she could just relax and focus on her magic. Ramon's powerful cock stretched out her lips. With his hand on her head, Ramon controlled the pace and intensity of the blowjob, esentially using her mouth as a masturbation tool. She did her best to service his big cock with her tongue as it forcfeully plunged into her mouth, deeper and deeper.

Ramon was clearly exploring what her limits were as he slowly but relentlessly pushed further and further into her throat. Becky closed her eyes and focused on the slithering of her tongue, trying her best to accommodate and welcome her boss's dick like the good submissive employee she was. Finally, Ramon had gotten as far as she could handle, and he withdrew, his cock dripping with her thick saliva only about halfway down its length.

"Strip." commanded Ramon simply.

Becky, remembering what Ramon had said about employees doing whatever a boss wanted, did so immediately, pulling off her sweater, her skirt, and finally, her soaking wet panties. Ramon stared down in confusion. Becky followed his gaze, then blushed as she realized he was staring at the white x's of tape she had used to cover her nipples. The past few weeks there had been too many times when she had become inexplicably aroused, her stiff nipples pressing against her shirt for all to see. A bra had seemed like overkill for her tiny tits, so she had simply taped them down to prevent embarrassment.

Ramon reached down with a cruel grin, slowly and painfully peeling off the adhesive strips to reveal Becky's puffy, aching nipples. "No more of this." He said, smiling at Becky's squeaks of pain and arousal as the adhesive peeled away. "You can see when you make all of the men horny, so it's only fair that they can see how horny you are as well." Finally, he finished, and Becky kneeled, completely nude and revealed, panting and blushing, with hard nipples jutting up from her flat chest and juices dripping down her inner thighs. Oh how the mighty had fallen, Ramon couldn't help but think.

He leaned back again. "Come here, Becky, show my balls how much you respect me."

Without a word of complaint, Becky crawled forward and began noisy slurping and sucking Ramon's tesicles, using her tongue and lips to wordlessly communicate her submission to her new boss.

"I think we should make some other changes as well. You know the working men don't like you very much. You were pretty mean to them when you were the boss. I want you to change that. Be really nice and friendly with them. Flirt a little. I think they would like that." Ramon reached down and tucked a strand of Becky's straight black hair behind her ear, She ran her tongue around the underside of his balls, then greedily sucked one into her mouth, using her slim little tongue to bathe it all over. Her eyes were focused and attentive on his as her mouth worked: the perfect employee.

"I want you to start dressing better too. Shorter skirts. Tighter shirts. More makeup. I just think it would brighten up the workplace a little." Ramon continued, as Becky gently nuzzled at his testicles, planting soft, gentle kisses all over his sack.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Becky froze, but Ramon immediately called, "Come in!"

Mateo, the fat, balding foreman of the fabrication workers walked in, holding a form. He froze as well as he saw what was going on. "Come in! Come in! Said Ramon jovially. With a casual hand, he guided the shocked Becky's mouth back to his dick, sliding it inside. "There has been a slight change in leadership."

Mateo's shocked expression slid into a mean leer. "But the old boss is still around I see." He said with amusement.

Becky's mind was in a whirl. She was mortified that the idiot slob of a superviser was seeing her like like this: naked with a dick in her mouth. On the other hand, Ramon's cock felt so good as it pushed dominantly between her lips... And Ramon had said that she needed to do whatever he said... And it would probably be really complicated to come up with an excuse that explained what she was doing. Maybe it was just better to let Ramon handle it. He was so much smarter than her, surely he could explain things to Mateo in a way that didn't embarrass her that much. She just needed to take a little break from thinking, and luckily, she had a yummy cock right here to distract her. She began to get into the blowjob, needed less and less guidance from Ramon's hand, until it finally fell away and she was enthusiastically bobbing her head up and down Ramon's shaft.

Mateo and Ramon were babbling about some sort of complex man-stuff, laughing and joking as Becky worked, naked and sweaty between her boss's knees. Nothing she needed to worry about she was sure, stuff only a boss could handle: way above her head. Mateo and Ramon were ignoring her, like she was some kind of furniture. Not an equal, just an object Ramon happened to be using to get off while an adult conversation was happening. The idea was totally demeaning, but Becky couldn't deny how hot it made her. Her hand reached between her squatting legs, forgetting Mateo's leering eyes as she fingered herself, lost in the erotic humiliation. Becky increased her pace, wrapping her lips tightly and swirling her tongue. She needed to prove her worth as an employee. She wanted her reward for all her hard work.

Finally, Ramon excused himself briefly from the conversation, pushing her head back to spray his hot white seed in thick ropes all over Becky's face and body. The sensation of the hot sperm splattering on her skin pushed Becky over the edge as well, and she moaned and came from her own wriggling fingers. In the moment of orgasm gaze locked onto the mocking eyes of her former employee, Mateo.

Ramon looked down and used a handful of Backy's hair to wipe his drooling cock. "That will be all for today, Becky." He said with a smile, "Get dressed and get back to work on your routine for the show. I will expect a status update by the end of the week."

Becky got back into her clothes, feeling pleased with her newly won freedom. Even Mateo's snigger couldn't bring her down as she closed the door of her boss's office behind her, walking down the stairs from the office to join her fellow workers, overlooked globs of her boss's cum still flecking her face.

...

(Months ago, in Faria's programming session with Becky...)

Faria watched with amusement as Becky moaned and squirmed, her fingers pinching and lightly twisting her own erect nipples.

"I've heard that girls with tiny tits are actually much more sensitive," said Faria, her eyes sparkling, "I'm glad to see that it's true."

"Noooo!" cried out Becky in embarrassment and pleasure, all of her earlier bravado lost, "let me stop! Please! It's too much!"

Faria rose and walked over to her writhing captive, leaning down. "Here Honey, let me help you with that..." Faria dipped her head, and with an evil wink at the panting magician, nudged Becky's hand out of the way and sucked one of Becky's nipples into her mouth, attacking the hard nub with her tongue and nipping it lightly with her sharp, white teeth. Becky's squeaks and moans of humiliated arousal rose in intensity as her hand instinctively twined and twisted through Faria's wavy black hair, pulling her close to her chest even as her mouth protested: "No! Noooo!"

Faria made sure she gave both of Becky's large sensitive nipples plenty of attention with her lips, teeth, and tongue before finally withdrawing, leaving Becky a soaking, shuddering mess, her fingers still compelled to keep working on her engorged nipples.

Time to get back to business. "So, now that you have to be honest, tell me: have you ever considered breast enhancement?" Said Faria, settling back into her seat.

Becky gave her a sulky look, clearly reluctant to answer, but compelled to by Faria's hypnotic voice. "I considered it when I was younger, but I always decided against it." she said finally.

"Why not? Explain."

"Big tits seem like something that society screams at women that they should want. That men in particular want to force women to have. It seems so idiotic. Women want big tits because men want to see them. Men want them because they want women to be eye candy for them. So if I had a doctor give me big tits, am I just having surgery in order to appeal to men that I don't even want to date? Am I doing it to compete with other women who feel smugly superior to me for a stupid reason? It just seemed stupid to me." Such soul-searching words looked ridiculous from a woman still madly flicking and pinching her own nipples.

Faria had heard enough.

*Programming mode. Empty. Receptive. Eager.*

Becky's fingers finally fell away from her throbbing nipples, leaving them standing straight up, stiff and swollen, from her chest as her eyes closed and her breathing slowed.

*Big, beautiful breasts look amazing, and I want some for myself.*

"- I want some for myself."

There was less resistance to this than Faria thought there would be. Becky's resolution must not be as strong on this point as she thought.

*I want men to drool when they see me, and I want women to feel jealous.*

"-feel jealous."

*I want to dress and act like a girly-girl, so that men will pay more attention to me*

"-attention to me."

*Attention and approval from men are the most important things in the world.*

"-in the world."

This one had more resistance but was crucial for the long-term success of the project. Well, thought Faria as she snapped her fingers, men were certainly going to find Becky pleasant to be around once these changes took effect.

...

Ramon Barrera saw the gathered crowd as he came down the stairs to the workshop floor. It didn't take a genius to guess who was the center of attention. Becky had completely changed her wardrobe at her new boss's instruction: short shorts and skirts that showed off the wide flare of her hips and bouncy ass, tight shirts which left her flat tummy exposed, tall high heels, bright shiny lipgloss; all in various shades of girly-girl pink. Becky had also taken his instructions to be nice and friendly towards the workmen very seriously these past few weeks. Nowadays, wandering hands and fingers on Becky's tight young body received nothing other than a giggle and a half-joking "stop it, you bad boy!" from the horny little slut. Despite how flat her chest was, the perpetually stiff nipples poking through her thin shirts were especially tempting targets and never failed to draw a squeal of delight and embarrassment when pinched by the rough fingers of the workmen.

Ramon shook his head as he heard the excited murmurs of the crowd of rough, sweaty working men. What had they tricked the little bimbo into this time? The number of times that he had caught Becky in a compromising position with one of the crew this past week... Kissing a man because "his lips were chapped and he needed lip gloss", fishing around in a man's pocket for minutes on end because she couldn't find the bolt he swore was there, getting naked on the open workshop floor to try on costumes because "all the guys promised they would close their eyes and not peek." The boys respected the boundaries he had set with them: none of their cocks could enter any of Becky's holes: those were just for Ramon. If he hadn't set that restriction, he was positive Becky would get tricked into taking dirty blue-collar dick in every hole by the end of the working day.

His dick stiffened a little with anticipation as he pushed through the murmuring crowd. He wasn't disappointed. The scene that the men were gathering around was hilarious and erotic in equal measure. A work table had been repurposed for a poker game. Three fully clothed men sat playing with Becky, who was utterly naked, the flimsy pink scraps that were now her usual clothing scattered around her feet. She looked completely humiliated and deeply aroused at the same time. Her face was bright red, and her breaths were coming in ragged gasps. Her big bubblegum-pink nipples stood straight out from her flat chest, earnest and stiff as usual, and by the way her wide squishy hips were wriggling and fidgeting on her stool, Ramon was positive she would leave a wet spot when she got up.

"Ok," said Mateo in a cheerful voice from his position at the table, "Everybody show your hands." He flopped his cards down on the table. "I have five aces." This drew a snicker from the crowd, but Becky's eyes didn't leave her cards. Her legs crossed and uncrossed, rubbing together incessantly.

"Royal flush." Said the man to his left, drawing another nasty laugh from the crowd.

"Full house, aces over." Said the third man, giving a wry look at the two others who had outperformed him at the game of outrageous cheating. Becky just moaned in despair, an edge of arousal creeping into her tone. "All I have is numbers." she said miserably, as she tossed her hand down. Even Ramon had to hold back a laugh. Someone in the crew must have picked up some sleight of hand (although it admittedly wouldn't take much to fool Becky at this point): Becky had been dealt an absolutely awful hand, with seven as her highest card.

"But... but boys, I don't have any clothes left! I'm all naked, see? How am I supposed to pay if I can't take off any other clothes?"

This drew a nasty chuckle from the crowd. Mateo leaned forward over the table, his fat, dirty face broke into a predatory grin. "I think if me and the boys think it over, we can come up with a way for you to pay us, Becky, don't worry."

Ramon almost felt bad for spoiling all of their hard work, but he had something that took priority. He would find a way for Becky to make it up to them later. He cleared his throat. "Sorry to ruin the fun, boys, but I need to borrow Becky for a little chat." He shrugged and smiled at the groans of frustration, grabbing Becky by the hand to lead her away.

"Umm, wait a sec, boss," she said nervously, looking back as they pushed through the small crowd, "My clothes are still..."

123456...8