Sleight of Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought we could give them a traditional thank you in Spanish. I think they have prepared a little surprise for you as well. Does that sound like fun, Bunny?" Asked Ramon cheerfully.

"Yes! I love those guys soooo much! They are all so strong and manly and smart," gushed Bunny.

"Perfect." said Ramon with a wicked grin, "All you have to do is read this message I wrote for you in spanish, and I will take care of the rest."

...

The assembled crowd of rough workers, still dirty from a long shift, gasped collectively as Bunny wobbled down the stairs to the workshop in her ridiculously high platform heels. They knew that her chest had increased massively in size, but her bulky bandages and thick sweaters she had worn to help discourage their wandering hands had hidden the perfect shape and heft of her new tits. Her skimpy Bunny outfit left nothing to the imagination, with the perfect tanned orbs practically hanging out for male inspection. Ramon had promised them a special thank you tonight, and they liked the look of it already.

Bunny waved and blew kisses as she clicked her way forward, the mass of horny working men closing behind her in a circle as she moved into the crowd. Ramon kept a watchful eye on the proceedings, careful to make sure things wouldn't get too out of hand.

With a big smile, she pulled out the note cards that Ramon had written for her. He had coached her on the pronunciation, so she was fairly confident that she could say the phrases correctly. She cleared her throat and began.

"Gracias por todo su duro trabajo. Siento haber sido tan perra." This drew a laugh from the crowd, which caused Bunny to look around with surprise. Ramon told her that this meant "Thank you for your hard work. It was great working with you." Had he written in a joke without telling her? That naughty boy! (Author's note: Translation: Thank you for all your hard work. I'm sorry for being such a bitch.)

She continued, with her voice a little less certain. "Para recompensaros a todos, quiero que llenéis mi barriguita de zorra con vuestro leche caliente. Esta noche, por favor, tratadme como la puta que soy." Now the crowd was silent, staring at her hungrily. Did Ramon translate something wrong? That was supposed to mean "I loved working with you all so much. I hope we can work together again someday." (Author's Note: Translation: To reward you all, I want you to fill my slutty little belly with your hot cum. Tonight, please treat me like the whore I am.)

Bunny looked around at the smirks and hard stares of the men around her. Did they disagree? Had they not liked working with her? What was going on? Suddenly Ramon was behind her, hand on her shoulder, holding a silky pink strip of cloth. Bunny felt a rush of relief. Her boss was here, and he would make sure everything would turn out alright.

"Now Bunny," said Ramon with a kind smile, "all the men want to thank you for your hard work with a tasty little treat. It's tradition for you to kneel down and let them put it in your mouth." Something about that sounded odd, but Bunny didn't need to think about things like this. Her boss had told her it was ok, and that was all she needed. Bunny nodded and sank to her knees, the eager crowd of men pressing forward, looming above her in a circle. Ramon began tying the pink blindfold around her eyes, causing the room to fall into blackness for her. "B-but, why do I have to wear this boss?" she squeaked, clinging to his leg.

Ramon patted and stroked her blond hair, "Shhhh, don't worry Bunny, it's just for fun. All the boys want to give you a treat that they made just for you, and they might be embarrassed if you could see."

Ramon snapped his fingers and explained in rapid Spanish how he wanted things to go. One at a time. No talking, no touching. As quiet as they could. Then he nodded at Mateo, who quietly dropped his pants, revealing a large sweaty penis hanging low beneath his huge hairy gut. He began stroking silently, staring with a twisted grin down at the humbled, blindfolded bunny kneeling at his feet. It wasn't long before he was huffing and puffing, sweat running down his piggy face. Behind him, a line was forming, with men already shedding their pants to prepare for their turn.

"Um. Is something supposed to be happening?" Asked Bunny innocently as her despised former subordinate stroked his hairy cock inches from her face. Her nose wrinkled cutely. "Something smells bad," she complained.

"Don't be rude Bunny," said Ramon sternly, "Your coworkers are working hard to prepare your treat. Ah. I think Mateo is ready. Open wide and say Ahhhh!"

"Ahhhh!" said Bunny, as Mateo spurted thick, yellowish semen into her open mouth. One glob missed slightly, landing on one of her plump pink lips. Bunny's face immediately crumpled into disgust as the taste of Mateo's jizz hit her tongue. She shook her head and raised her hand to her mouth to spit.

"No!" said Ramon sharply, pulling her hair a little for emphasis. "These men saved up for months so that could reward you for being such a good coworker. I want you to swallow every drop!" Bunny made a whining noise in her throat, but finally swallowed down the thick slime, gasping as she opened her mouth. "What was that Ramon?" she asked petulantly.

"It's leche, Bunny. A very traditional drink for girls like you. Now I want you to thank Mateo for his leche and tell him it was good."

"Thank you Mateo," said Bunny, still too grossed out to be fully convincing, "Your leche was super yummy."

"It doesn't actually taste very good." grumbled Bunny under her breath to Ramon as Mateo moved to a distance to watch, "It almost tastes like..."

"Next!" called Ramon.

The line moved forward, man by man. Load after load drained from the balls of the big, rough workers into Bunny's waiting mouth, then down into her sexy, flat tummy. And after each swallow, Bunny would sweetly thank her coworker, telling him his treat was delicious. Eventually, more and more men started to "miss", splashing Bunny's big fake tits with their cum. She whined and complained that her stage outfit would get all stained, and Ramon eventually agreed with her, telling her to just remove it completely. Bunny hesitated for a moment, but, after all, the men had all seen her naked before...

The line began to move much quicker now that the hot little slut was totally naked. Her new huge round tits were a masterpiece to behold, crowned by her same old big, thick nipples, now finally in place on tits that matched their size and slutty sensitivity.

The line finally dwindled in length. As she thanked the second to last man for his thick load she had just swallowed, she let out a loud burp, testing the crowd's ability to remain quiet and not laugh. "Ugh." she said, shaking her head, "I'm so full boss! I don't think I could have even one more serving of leche." The last man in line was Juan, the eighteen-year-old least favorite of the former bitchy boss Becky. He wore a look of comical dismay at being left out. Ramon winked at him and held up a finger in a "one second" gesture.

"Are you sure Bunny?" Asked Ramon, "Not even one more?"

"Noooo, Ramon!" Groaned Bunny, "My poor tummy is stuffed full."

"Well, that's good!" Said Ramon, "Because that was the last man. They all have to leave now, so say goodbye, Bunny." Ramon made a "Play along" gesture to the crowd, who chorused "Good-bye!" and stomped their feet in an unconvincing attempt to mimic walking away. It didn't take much to trick Bunny these days.

"Oh! Goodbye boys!" Said Bunny cheerfully, "Thank you so much for the leche! I don't know if it's my thing, but I'm so happy you thought of me when you made it!" She moved to take off her blindfold, but Ramon stopped her. "Leave the blindfold on Bunny, I have a fun idea."

He gestured quickly to Juan, telling him to lay on his back. The boy complied instantly, his eager young cock sticking straight up, drooling pre-cum. Ramon moved so that his face was right near Juan's head, and said: "I want you right now, Bunny. Seeing you naked on your knees like that made me really hot. Come over here and fuck your boss."

"Ooooh," said Bunny with a giggle, crawling towards the young worker sexily, her big fake tits swaying hypnotically beneath her, "You want to fuck your slutty little Bunny with a blindfold on. Well, you know I can't say no to you, boss." She finally reached the broad young man, throwing a thick thigh over his pelvis, reaching down to run his eager young cock up and down the entrance to her pussy. "Mmmm, I love the way you feel baby. For some reason, I'm all horny. Do you think that that 'leche' might be an aphrodisiac?" Ramon held back a chuckle as he said "I think you might be right, Bunny. Now no more talking. Show me how well you can ride cock."

Bunny began pumping her hips up and down in strong, smooth, circular motions, working hard to make sure that her lover could feel her slick, hot tightness on every inch of his cock. She had always been good at cowgirl, and Ramon had given her lots more practice, teaching her how to pleasure his cock in the way he preferred it. The young worker certainly had no complaints. His eyes were practically rolling into the back of his head from the sensation of Bunny's sexual skills. The horrible screeching woman who had made his life hell was now gasping a writhing her thick, juicy body on his cock. The ass that he had been screamed at for even glancing at was softly slapping down on his thighs as his cock plunged deep inside Bunny with every stroke. As she increased her pace, Bunny's massive tits began to bounce heavily, a mesmerizing sight that drew the eye of all the males in the room like a magnet. Many of the men dropped their pants again, suddenly ready for round two watching Bunny's huge breasts, tipped with thick nipples as hard as diamond, jiggling and jolting as she rode the strange cock inside her harder and faster.

One hard cock must be just as good as another, thought Ramon as he saw Bunny work herself into a moaning, leg shaking orgasm. With an excellent eye for timing, the young man beneath her reached up at just the right time, clutching her breats hard with his rough workman's hands, sending Bunny deeper into a screaming climax. Her pussy grippied Juan's cock tightly as he released his load deep inside her, to the envy of his watching coworkers.

Bunny rolled off, giggling and on cloud nine from her powerful orgasm. Ramon quickly shooed the lucky young worker away and laid in his place, getting ready to kiss Bunny on the lips, then thinking better of it and planting a kiss on her forehead. He motioned to the workers to leave, which they did as quietly as they could while Ramon cuddled Bunny for longer than he normally allowed. "

"Look at that," he said as he gently removed the blindfold, revealing the empty workshop, "You had room for one more serving of leche after all!"

"What?" Said Bunny, a look of adorable confusion on her face, "What do you mean?"

"Nothing," said Ramon with a mischievous smile. "Are you excited for the big show, Bunny?"

"Yes!" Said Bunny, her eyes shining, "I can't wait for everyone to see all of our tricks!"

...

(Months ago, Faria concluded her programming session with Becky.)

Faria settled back on the loveseat and crossed her legs. Becky sat slouched in her dressing room chair, naked and slick with the juices of her arousal, but still as spiky, defensive, and arrogant as when Faria first saw her. At least Faria could take satisfaction from the fact that she wouldn't stay like that forever. Faria's commands were already worming their way into the snooty magician's brain. Within six months she would be a cock-hungry little airhead without two brain cells to rub together. Just like Ramon wanted. There was just one more item of business. It was important to Faria on a personal level to make sure that, in addition to satisfying her client, she crafted a punishment that provided a twisted catharsis to her target as well. It was time to find out what made Becky tick.

"Becky Hex," she said flatly, "You are one of the biggest know-it-alls I have ever met in my entire life. To make matters worse, you don't believe in anything: good, evil, honor, professionalism. None of them are real to you, they're all just things to be sacrificed when you need a quick buck. To top it all off, you are a raging bitch who is willing to burn anyone close to her, and calls herself smart for doing so."

"Is that a question?" said Becky sullenly.

"What went wrong? Why did Rebecca Holcombe become Becky Hex, the horrible narcissist?"

Becky shrugged, Faria's command pulling the answer from her against her will. "Nothing dramatic. No big trauma. Sorry if that's boring. I didn't fit in at high school. I wasn't ugly, but I was nerdy and shy and flat as a board. It might not seem like a big deal to you," she said, sneering at Faria's middling bust, "but to me, it was crushing. I ended up wanting to disappear, sexually speaking. If no one considered me as a sexual partner, they would never reject me for my tiny tits. It felt like the cute boys and the popular girls were on the other side of an invisible wall. One I could never cross. So I tried to define myself differently. I got into crystals and horoscopes and all that shit. And guess what? That didn't work either. It was all bullshit, and I felt dumb for ever beleiving. So I decided to beleive in myself instead. I was smarter than any or those cute boys and popular girls, and if I put my mind to it, I could make a living out of being better than them. Not at the stupid social game they were playing, but up here," she tapped her temple, "Where it counts."

"Hmmm," said Faria, "You're right. A little boring. But, I think I have just the thing to make you feel better."

*Programming mode*

Becky instantly slumped from blazing-eyed defiance into a boneless trance, her head lolling back against her headrest.

*I want to be popular more than anything. Giving men what they want will make me popular*

"-make me popular."

* I want everyone to see me as a sexual object. Being lusted after by as many people as possible, and being exposed sexually is deeply satisfying to me.*

"-satisfying to me."

*If being smarter than others makes me feel alone, then it's better to be dumb.*

"-better to be dumb."

Faria snapped her fingers. There, that should do it. Now, in the end, Becky would get just as much out of this as Ramon. She commanded Becky to forget the events of the evening and fall asleep on the loveseat. The worn-out magician did so almost instantly, and as she lightly snored, Faria took the time to scatter some empty bottles nearby. She would awake with a splitting headache and an obvious cover story to tell herself and her crew.

It was time for Faria to head home herself. She would check back in with Ramon when things had progressed to the finale, a little over six months from now.

...

Becky checked herself in the mirror one last time, tugging on the tight cups of the bunny suit once again to make sure she was covered. Her breasts had popped out several times during rehearsals, but Ramon had sworn that it wouldn't happen on the night of the performance. She didn't know how he could be so sure.

Ramon had also promised that he would get the suit laundered before opening night, but she could still see some of the stains from the workmen's "leche" around the chest area. She just hoped that the crusty marks wouldn't be visible from the crowd. She heard them introducing Ramon on stage, which meant that she had less than five minutes. She wobbled quickly on her massive heels to the stage entrance, taking a deep breath and fixing a shiny smile on her face.

"And, before I begin, I would be thrilled to introduce my lovely assistant. Please give a warm welcome to... Bunny!"

Bunny walked across the stage, waving and smiling, swinging her wide hips in a sashay just like Ramon had told her. She drew wolf-whistles from the crowd, and she couldn't help but wink and blow kisses. The people loved her!

Ramon greeted her with the lines that they rehearsed, but she had such a hard time concentrating that she was only able to giggle. She could feel the hot eyes of the crowd on bulging tits, her plump ass, her stocking-clad legs. Being on display for all these people was intoxicating. She could feel herself getting aroused. She hoped that her stiffening nipples didn't dislodge her bra cups.

Ramon, seeing that he wouldn't be able to get the rehearsed script out of the giggling airhead, settled for asking the crowd, "Isn't she adorable? Bunny everyone." Bunny bounced and clapped along with the crowd as they cheered, nearly freeing a nipple, revealing just a sliver of pink areola before reaching down and tugging up her costume.

Then, Ramon did something that wasn't in the script. He turned the the audience and said, "Bunny here used to be a stage magician herself! Hard to believe I know! She's a little out of practice though. She's been working on some tricks with me to get back into shape. Would you like to see one?" The crowd cheered, and Bunny looked at Ramon with wide, worried eyes. What was he doing?

Ramon reached into his pocket and pulled out the long, rubbery, carrot-shaped dildo. "Bunny has been working on making this carrot disappear! Would you like to see the trick?" The crowd cheered. Bunny took the carrot nervously, whimpering "Boss, I don't know, the trick's not ready yet!"

Ramon turned to the crowd again. "It looks like poor Bunny is a little shy. Let's do a cheer to pump up her spirit."

"Bun-ny! Bun-ny! Bun-ny!" roared the crowd. Bunny looked at the carrot, her heart pounding. The crowd loved her. They were cheering for her. She smiled. The crowd believed in her. She could do it. She nodded at Ramon.

"Ok!" said Ramon, waving the crowd to silence with a commanding hand, "Make that carrot disappear!" Luckily, Bunny had thought of a really good idea. She quickly turned around and, out of the view of the crowd, snuggled the carrot between her big tits, using her hands to squash them together and hide the carrot completely. Perfect, she thought with a smug smile. Magic show crowds were idiots. She had always known that. This would fool them for sure. She turned back around, her hands pushing her tits together, oblivious to the fact that her hard pink nipples were peeking over the top of her costume.

Ramon held back a laugh, but the crowd had no such restraint. Bunny was treated to waves of humiliating laughter from the raucous crowd as she looked around, her eyebrows furrowed in a picture of stupid confusion. "OK, everyone. All together now. Where is that carrot?" People phrased their answer differently, but the most common answer drowned out the rest in a roar: "Between her tits!": Bunny's slutty funbags were so far outside of the norm that "tits" was the first word that leaped to mind: "breasts" just seemed too respectful.

Bunny scowled at the audience in disappointment and pulled the carrot out from between her tits, tugging up her costume, too late to shield her nipples from public view.

"Let's give her one more chance! What do you say, audience?" Boomed Ramon.

"Bun-ny! Bun-ny! Bun-ny!" The sour look left Bunny's face. The people loved her after all. It was her fault for trying a new method on the fly. It was time to go with the tried and true. She nodded her readiness to Ramon. "Ok, Bunny! Second time's the charm! Make that carrot disappear!"

Bunny didn't waste time. In her eagerness to quickly disappear the dildo, she forgot to even turn her back. She raised the big, phallic carrot to her lips and slid it deep inside her mouth. As usual, it took a few pumps in and out to loosen and lubricate her throat, but within seconds, she was able to push the carrot all the way in to its base, her throat bulging with the effort. With care, she finally managed to push the carrot just a bit deeper, fitting the cartoonish green leaves inside her mouth.

1...345678