Sliding Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June continues, "I want you to know how sorry I am, I want to be your slave, at least for a while. I'll write you an IOU, for me to be your slave for 24 hours. From the moment you hand it over, I'll put on my slave collar and be your slave. After a day, you take off my collar and we go back to normal."

"Is that the thick leather one?" I ask, recalling a collar she's sometimes pulled out of her toy box.

"No. There's another one, my owner had made... Well, he made the whole toy box, and most of my wardrobe, but ... my slave collar is different"

"Why do you have all that stuff? Why not leave it behind?"

"I've always done sex work, I thought that's what I'd end up in, so I thought I could use them. It was harder being free than I expected, it truly messed with my head - that was when I started hurting people. I had to stop almost as soon as I started. I started doing these stupid online jobs, filling in forms, writing reviews, describing pictures, and things like that. The pay's terrible. The only way we survive is Zoe's scholarship."

This is the most I've ever heard from June about her time as a slave or her job. Her job interests neither of us. "Can I see your collar?" I ask.

"I suppose you have to see it sometime."

June untangles our limbs, crawls out of bed, and drags out the toy box. June pulls out a drawer labeled "Collars, slave", and inside it, there's a pair of boxes "June" and "Zoe".

June pulls out her burnished metal collar and hands it to me. It's surprisingly light but there's no flex in it. I look it all over - it's beautifully crafted. The single hinge is almost invisible between the two halves. Opposite the hinge is a tiny join; there's no sign of how to open it. The shape isn't quite a cylinder, I guess taking the shape of June's neck. The inside has some thin, firm padding with a slightly worn, black fabric cover.

"Aren't you going to model it for me?" I ask, handing it back to June.

"Please, don't ask that," June says quietly. June's never refused me ... anything.

"What's wrong?" I ask, unsure how I've upset her.

"It's not just about wearing some big jewelry, Mike. When I was a slave, I was a different person. It's hard to explain. Slaves don't deserve to live, so they don't deserve to want or think... Everything gets beaten out of a slave, and they put back ... nothing. I wore this collar for years when I was a slave who was ... not a person. This collar was worth more, a lot more, than I was. I couldn't get rid of this when I got free, and even now, it's still a part of me. For now, can I put this away?"

"Sure"

June quickly puts the collar away in the toy box and snuggles in next to me. We drift off into a quiet afternoon nap.

<hr>

When we wake, Zoe's still at work on her laptop. I have a quick shower then dress. June's tidying up the flat, in a tiny dressing gown.

"I'll get your IOU," June says, and writes out on the back of an opened envelope:

"I, June Angelo, promise to give myself as a slave to Mike Khoury, on the production of this document. This is redeemable only once. While a slave, I will ignore all my wants and needs, until my owner (Mike) tells me my wants and needs. My owner is encouraged to enforce my slavery by the use of any means they wish, including torture and blackmail."

June hands it to Zoe "You're the lawyer, will that do?"

Zoe takes a deep breath, "well... I'm a law student, not a lawyer so this is just a guess... I'd say the whole idea is utterly illegal in this state so it's not remotely enforceable. At best, it could indicate your willingness to participate. I might be breaking the law by not reporting both of you to the police... If anyone asks, this doesn't exist, so I've never read it and I absolutely didn't offer an opinion on it..."

June takes the scrap of non-existent paper and hands it to me. The paper is non-existent so it takes no space in my pocket as I tuck it away for the safe keeping it will not need because it doesn't exist.

<hr>

June and I have settled into a new routine over the last few weeks. Friday is Spanking Day - June and I look forward to it all week. The whole thing is a bit of a joke for us. Zoe stays, at least until it's clear that June's getting what she needs. June has decided she should role-play every variety of "incompetent slut" her wardrobe will support. So far there's been 'incompetent slutty secretary', 'incompetent slutty police officer', and 'incompetent slutty teacher'. June's not going to win an Oscar but it's fun. I've started to wonder if June hams it up just to irritate Zoe, who insists on waiting to see me hurt June.

I wander around to June's place on Friday evening and open the door to June's place. Zoe's cooking dinner and calls over her shoulder "Hi Mike, have a seat. Mum's organizing something stupid." I sit on the couch and hang out, wondering what this week's silliness is.

June calls from the bedroom, "I'll be out in a minute, Mike... grab a beer"

I do as instructed and check out what Zoe's cooking up. Her typical efforts are "whatever's cheap, made tasty" - today's no exception and late summer is offering her lots to work with.

June bounds out of the bedroom, bouncing about the room, with her hair braided in pigtails, like Zoe tends to, dressed in some of Zoe's black lycra athleisure gear - bike shorts and a crop top. Where the crop top manages Zoe's modest breasts, it's obscene on June. As June bounces around the room, her boobs are flying all over the place, her nipples as covered as not. "Hi Mike, how are you, I've been running all day, now I'm going to ace my test and then cook 6 meals and study some more. I'm soooooo busy!!!" June rattles off, mocking Zoe's rapid-fire announcements.

"Muuuuuuummm..." whines Zoe.

June breaks into an impromptu workout regime, with a running commentary alternating between high-camp and some of Zoe's preferred exclamations.

"Omigod, I've got a meet this week! I'll get Barbie to drive me there, cheer for me and then can I stay in her luxury apartment!" June continues.

"Mum, it's not like that!" Zoe protests

June grabs her tit with one hand and pushes the other hand into her shorts. "Ooooooohhh! What if Barbie liked me too...?" as her hand starts clearly, vigorously, rubbing her cunt; her spare hand enthusiastically groping her tit.

"Mum, that's not funny!"

"Oh, Barbie, I've been so stupid to take advantage of your generosity without even letting you eat out my cunt!" June continues, as she drops to her knees and groans loudly, and continues her frenzied masturbation. June's clothes have been pushed aside now, the shorts around her knees, her breast pulled over the top of the crop top.

"Fuck you, Mum!" Zoe shouts as she charges out of the apartment, slamming the door behind her.

June pauses and looks at me "Do you think I went too far?"

"I guess, you were trying to pick a fight?"

"That's step 2 of my plan. Step 1 was to get her to focus on fucking Barbie."

"I don't get it."

"When Zoe and I fight, she goes to Barbie's place; Barbie will give her a shoulder to cry on and ask her to talk about what happened. Hopefully, they talk about wanting to fuck each other..."

"You plan to drive Zoe into Barbie's bed?"

"That's one plan. They both want it, Zoe's in denial about and Barbie's way too submissive to try anything."

"There's more?"

"The second plan. Do you want to punish an incompetent slutty mum? I have been very naughty."

"You are a slut. Get in the bedroom!"

June drops her clothes and kicks off her shoes as she walks into the bedroom, she stands by the bed, waiting for me. I walk up behind her and let my hands roam over the front of her body, roughly exploring her cunt and breasts, and everything else besides, grinding my groin into her ass. I kiss around her neck and shoulder, nibbling gently or biting harder as the mood takes me. June lets the feeling of being roughly mauled wash over her, from the gentle kisses on the nape of her neck to the rough twisting of her nipples.

June moans as I grope at her "Please, fuck me, Mike. You can call me 'Zoe' if you want... or 'Barbie'... or whatever you want..."

I release her, and whisper in her ear "Beg me to fuck you"

June spins around and drops to her knees, placing her forehead against my shoes, "please, fuck me."

"That's not good enough, June"

"Please, please use my body. Please, let me help you come."

Eventually, I relent to her begging. I take her from behind, using her braids as reins. I fuck her roughly, urgently. June strains against me as I yank on her hair, pushing her hips back onto my cock.

June gives commentary as I fuck her, "Do you like your fuck toy?"

"Use me, Mike. Take whatever you want."

"Do you want to hurt me more?"

"Thank you for your cock."

When I'm ready to come, I get her to kneel in front of me with her mouth open. I come in and around her mouth and wipe the end of my cock on her hair Satisfied, I wander out of the bedroom for a drink. I grab another beer from the refrigerator and take a sip.

June emerges naked, a minute later, idly talking to no one in particular "... that was fun... No sign of Zoe..."

June asks, "Can I have some?" indicating my beer.

"I want you to enjoy the taste of me a bit longer, until I've finished spanking you." Now, June gives me her full attention.

"Do you want me tied up?"

"Not tonight. This afternoon I thought it would be a bad evening for incompetent slutty staff but your little show has mellowed me out."

As I watch June standing naked in her flat, waiting for me to finish my beer, I can see she's anxious.

"Bend over the end of the couch, hands on the cushion" I instruct her. She does.

I swallow the remainder of my beer in a large gulp and wander over to June. I begin methodically slapping her ass, carefully covering everything from the small of her back, almost down to her knees, one bright red handprint at a time. About halfway through, June starts to whimper as I hit her. I warn her that she's to remain silent until I finish, she's silent and still as I spank her, hard.

It's not the same. I could be whacking a mannequin.

When I'm done, June turns her head to look at me and asks If there's anything else I want, with a voice as sweet as syrup. She's struck concerned.

"What's wrong Mike? Did I do something wrong?" Now, she's worried.

"No, you did exactly what I asked. I'm not sure it's what I wanted." June's mortified. If I said I had cancer, I doubt she'd have been more concerned.

"What can I do? Do you want to try something different? Maybe that zapper thing, again - or an actual taser?"

"June, injuring you isn't the answer. I think it's me... I think I like it more when you respond to what I'm doing. I didn't expect you'd stay silent - how can you do that?"

"People have been hurting me as long as I can remember. I just let the pain wash through me but I don't have to. Do you want me to go back to just letting it happen?"

"Yeah. I think I like it more, the way you suffer, for me."

"OK, hon. Just make sure you gag me, next time. I worry about the neighbors..."

I decide to finish the evening with a bit of enthusiastic anal sex in the shower. The warm water on her smarting ass keeps her uncomfortable and she gasps as my pelvis slaps into her. June groans and whimpers as I fuck her ass. "June, what does it feel like to be fucked in the ass?" I ask her, smashing my hips into her ass.

"I'm full of your cock... my ass is burning ... my ass hurts... Your hands on my tits are rough... I'm just a sex toy to you... Argh! the bruises on my ass hurt... A place to dump your cum... I'm home... I am where I belong ... impaled on your cock... This is what I'm for..."

I hammer her asshole, listening to the sounds she's making as she's hurt, her affirmation "This is what I'm for..." grunted out occasionally. I decide to fill her ass when I cum, deep inside her. I step away and grab a towel. June takes a minute to recover from the pounding I've given her ass, then follows.

After June and I have dried off, we lie in bed. We stay there a while, letting our hands wander over each other's bodies, chatting about nothing in particular.

Eventually, June settles on a point.

"You know, next week will be three months since we started seeing each other?" June asks

"I know. I've got a surprise for you"

"Really? I've go a surprise for you, too!" June exclaims.

Another point is also becoming apparent, while we're spooning, my cock is hardening.

I hear a key in the front door, and then a moment later, Zoe wanders into the bedroom.

"Mum, what was that thing with Barbie? What have you had for dinner? Did Mike remember to spank you?"

June greets her, "Hi Zoe, I thought you'd like the little show."

"Mum, that doesn't answer any of my questions"

"Hold on Zoe..." June says, as she maneuvers my cock against her wet pussy, and then leans over to slide herself over the tip of my cock. She pulls my hand onto her hip. I take the hint and quickly place my other hand on the other hip, and pull her pelvis onto my cock.

"...yes! ... Zoe..." June continues, as I begin fucking her from behind, again.

"ow! uh... you take advantage of Barbie's love... ah! ... Barbie deserves better ... ow! you need to figure this out ... errrgh..." June says, struggling with the injuries to her bottom over the evening and my increasing enthusiasm. Lying on my side is awkward, so I get out of bed and drag her out, so she can stand on the floor, with her hands on the mattress, still facing Zoe. With the easier position, I return to fucking her with greater ferocity.

Zoe doesn't move from her spot and waits for June to finish.

June struggles to speak "Mike gave me ... jizz for dinner and AAARGH! ... he spanked me ... for being a bad mother.."

Zoe stands where she is, watching me fuck her mother without mercy. I'm starting to get off on the idea of putting on a show for Zoe; she doesn't look like she's going anywhere. June's getting fucked and hurt and humiliated - a great evening for June. We continue like this for a few minutes. Zoe is uncharacteristically silent and still.

When I'm ready to come, I tell June "Slut, I want to come on your tits, get on your back" June immediately flops onto her back, on the edge of the bed, and reaches up to wank me onto her tits. I don't need much more; soon I'm launching one rope of cum after another onto June's tits, while she smiles up at me. I glance up at Zoe and she's still watching June, intently.

Once I'm finished, I tell June to clean my cock with her tongue, then she can start licking up the mess on her tits, which she eagerly does. As I move away from June and start to pull on some pants, the spell on Zoe appears to be broken and she snaps back to life. "Jizz is not a meal, not even the huge serves that Mike offers up"

"No problem, I'll order a pizza", I suggest.

"Thank you. I'm going to stay at Barbie's tonight. I just came down to check on you two and grab some clothes."

"You don't trust us?" June asks, between licking my cum from each of her nipples.

"No, I don't" Zoe replies, evenly. Zoe grabs some clothes, gives each of us a kiss and a hug good night, and leaves. June and I pull on minimal clothing, to be comfortable in the tropical heat of the flat, and wander out from the bedroom.

"That's new for me," I state.

"What's new? Zoe's watched us fuck lots of times. A few more than you think."

"Really? No, not that. Having a parenting conversation with your daughter while fucking."

"Not a first, for us. She grew up in whore houses. I was a whore. Anyway, she was hardly listening; too busy memorizing what you were doing to me so she can fantasize about it, later."

"I thought you said she was into Barbie"

"She's 19; she's into fucking. Once she decides to start having sex, she's coming for you, too. Zoe's more like me than she likes to believe."

"Huh? What do I say to her?"

"Yes, or no, maybe... Say whatever you want but please don't lie to her. Try not to mislead her... She's still young even if she acts like an old woman."

"Don't you care? You're my girlfriend... She's your daughter!"

"Why should I care? I like..." June corrects herself, "I need to give you what you want. I want Zoe to get to make the choices I never did. If she chooses to be the place you want to put your cock, there's no problem."

"... but June... I love you."

"I love you too, Mike. I hope you won't leave me just because a hot girl throws herself at you. When I said I wanted to be responsible for your sexual whims, there was nothing about 'you'll be mine alone'... This uneducated, unstable, old whore reckons you can fuck anyone you want. If you ask nicely, I'll fuck anyone you want."

I realize, again, that June and I may as well live on different planets.

"OK, you don't need to ask nicely. You're a tough negotiator, Mike." June adds with a sly grin.

Very different planets.

June picks up the TV remote and starts scrolling through the endless media.

She continues, "Don't worry about Zoe, she needs to figure herself out, first... Hey, they added 'Die Hard' on Netflix, we should watch that. I haven't seen it for years!"

June and I curl up on the couch together, eat a normal pizza, watch a normal movie, and enjoy a normal night's sleep.

12