Slim Voyager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the restaurant that evening I was floating - feeling all was right in the world. I was relaxed and breezy. It was a busy Saturday night crowd. About 8 pm I noticed a guy waiving to me from one of the tables. I walked closer and realized it was Mike, one of the college students I fucked in Austin. He had a date, a lovely girl with long light brown hair, perfect complexion, and slim figure. I went over to the table, "Hey how are you Mike?"

"Hi Sandy! We're doing great. I just had to come see your restaurant since we were in San Antonio."

"I'm glad you did. Hi, I'm Sandy B," I said introducing myself to Mike's date.

"I'm Laura McGinnis, nice to meet you." She had an attractive sparkle to her and it occurred to me for a microsecond that I would like to know her sexually. We chatted for a while and I excused myself to see to other business. Another couple joined Mike and Laura. I told their waiter to comp their meal. About an hour later Mike approached me as I was standing at the bar.

"Thanks for the meal Sandy – that's great of you. Really."

"Glad to Mike. Your girlfriend is very cute."

"Thanks, I like her very much. But she's no party girl."

"Like me?" I said laughing.

"Yeah. You're the best Sandy." He leaned closer to me and whispered, "Let's go fuck somewhere – at least a blowjob, baby."

"You say the nicest things Mike," I said laughing. I knew I ought to just brush him off but I'd gotten into practice at not doing what I 'ought.' I was feeling sexy and uninhibited tonight so Mike's suggestion hit me at an opportune time for him. "But, what about your girlfriend? You can't just leave her at the table while I suck you off somewhere."

"I'll tell her I need to make a phone call. She'll be okay with our friends. We can go outside in the parking lot, okay?"

"You're serious?"

"Yes, I am, I want to drop a load in your sweet mouth sooo bad baby."

I was suddenly confronted with the prospect of cheating on Nat with another man. I hadn't seriously considered having sex with any other man since we began our relationship. His dominance had seemed to preclude that as an option for my behavior, but now, with Mike I could do it. Before last night, with Liz, I wouldn't have considered it but with the breath of freedom that she had introduced into my relationship with Nat, I felt free and almost compelled to do this.

"Okay," I said to Mike. "I'll meet you in back of the restaurant in ten minutes, 9:15 sharp."

"Great baby, I'll be there."

I felt agreeably slutty as I slithered out of the restaurant into the damp cool air and strolled to the back of the building. Mike was there waiting with a broad smile. I knew I was destroying the fantasy of a long-term committed relationship with Nat but I felt duty-bound to assert my independence by sucking Mike's cock. Strange, somehow this whore-like behavior with Mike elevated my battered self-esteem. Even if I was a submissive, masochistic partner to Nat, I retained my freedom of action to cheat on him. He didn't possess me utterly, in that sense. In a business like manner, I knelt on the wet pavement behind the restaurant and took out Mike's fat cock. He pulled my head towards his crotch and I inhaled his dick enthusiastically. He began thrusting his cock deep into my throat. I grabbed the sides of his hips and hung on, trying to keep him deep in me. I heard him sigh loudly as I pulled back up his shaft pressing my lips hard against him and bathing his cock in saliva.

I mustered as much suction as I could and I felt him squirm in delight. I began rapidly swaying my head in and out, up and down his excited thick dick, taking him in each time until I felt the head firmly hit the back of my throat. Each time, when I got him to that depth I emitted a little high pitched grunt. "Ewh, ewh, ewh." I was beginning to taste and feel his salty but fresh semen as some precum drooled out his cock. It lubricated his shaft and I sucked harder and faster and my vocals change to "uunh, uunh, uunh." I heard him groan and his body began shaking, trembling. A great eruption of his thick, hot, and creamy sperm filled my mouth. I gulped it down with some effort as I pulled my head back from his cock. I licked his drippy head and sucked it again to milk his final load of semen.

"Ohhh, baby!" he said.

"Mmm, so good, baby." I said. "Thank you, thank you Mike."

"You like cum don't you Sandy?"

"Yes, baby, I like it. I like you to feed me your cum." I enjoyed gratifying him with dirty talk.

"You're a man's dream."

"Go back in to your date. Hurry now; I don't want you to get in trouble." Mike left me. I waited outside for a few minutes and strolled back in as if nothing had happened. Nat was in the restaurant but he was totally engaged with his band. Liz was overwhelmed with drink orders. I savored the feel and taste of Mike's sperm in my mouth for several minutes. He had rejoined his party and they were chatting together normally. 'Maybe I should suck off his friend,' I thought to myself. He was a nice looking lanky young man. I smiled to myself. One 'BJ' was a sufficient statement of my independence for this evening.

About 10 pm Mike approached me again. "Hey guy, what's up?" I asked.

"Well, don't get mad. I…I'm just asking, would you do my friend there? You know like we did?"

I looked at him in amazement. "You really think I am just the dirtiest whore on earth don't you? My experiences with you, Mike, have been a one of their kind thing for me. I'm not some road whore that sucks off any strange dick that comes around." I knew that I was overstating my virtue a bit – my actions with him hadn't been unique but he didn't need to know that.

"I know you're not a whore Sandy. You are a wonderful lady, really. I just want my friend to experience that. You'd like him, really."

I eyed his friend. He was attractive; long legs always got me. "You've got to be crazy Mike; I don't even know the guy. I don't think I can do it Mike. I mean, I have a boyfriend and he's here!" I nodded towards the band. "It's just too slutty, even for me."

"Okay, okay Sandy. I just wanted…." His voice trailed off like a little kid who had been told there's no present for him under the tree.

"Mike, don't pout. Okay, I'll do it, "I said with exasperation. "I'll do him. Ten minutes, same place. Can you come with him?"

"You want me there?"

"Yes. I'm just doing it for you – so you should watch, watch me suck off this guy."

After I checked my makeup and applied more lipstick I slipped out the door ahead of the boys and went behind the building. In spite of my protests the utter depravity of sucking off his friend appealed to me from the moment Mike asked about it. I was excited to be used like this. I wanted to be the exact cocksucking slut they wanted me to be. I heard their footsteps approaching so I knelt down on the wet, rough pavement. I was waiting on my knees in the dark behind the building when Mike and his friend arrived.

"Ah," said Mike seeing me kneeling on the wet, rough pavement. "This is the lady I was telling you about Steve. Sandy, this is my friend Steve."

"Hi Steve," I said, "Come here and let me suck your dick."

"I told you she was friendly," chortled Mike.

Steve walked over in front of me. He was tall, thin, fair complexion, dark hair and eyes - very good looking. He looked down at me. "You're pretty," he said. I placed my hands on the outside of his pants, palms against him, on either side of his crotch. I stared at his bulge and brought my hands together covering it and massaged him gently. "Do you like cum Sandy?" he asked.

I looked up at his eyes smiling, "All you guys ask me that. Yes, I like cum, I like sucking dick" I said laughing. "May I?" I asked playfully.

"Please do," he responded.

I undid his belt and unzipped him and pulled his pants down. His long dick slumped way out in front of him. It was very enticing. "Mmm, nice," I said admiring his cock and stroking it with my fingertips. 'I wish I had a longer time with this guy,' I thought to myself. I began sucking him. Mike was watching from the side. Steve's cock achieved full erection as I bobbed my head to and fro on his long, slim shaft. His dick was very pleasant to suck, since it was relatively thin it went easily down my throat, since it was particularly long it reached a thrilling depth in me. The pavement was grinding my knees to a pulp as I squirmed and wriggled while sucking.

"Ahh…mmm…" Steve vocalized.

"Fuck her good, Steve," Mike said helpfully. "Feed her your big dick."

I'd become tremendously aroused sucking on Steve. I worked my head back and forth frantically, squeaking with joy and desire on each pass down his shaft. His hands on my head tightened their grip as he began rocking his hips towards my face trying to fuck my mouth. I closed my mouth tightly around his dick, pressing against it with my lips and tongue and the roof of my mouth. "Oh baby," he said. I increased my suction and jerked my head passionately back and forth.

He grunted loudly as his cum spurt into my eager mouth and I began gulping it down while still swaying my head back and forth on him. I used my lips to squeeze every drop available from him. I leaned back with my arms straight out behind me, palms on the pavement, and survey the scene. Steve's cock was rapidly deflating and he bent down and struggled to pull his pants up. Mike was smiling like a proud papa, first at Steve then at me.

"That was hot," he said.

I held out my hand to Mike and he pulled me up. "You okay, baby?"

"I'm good," I said, "but I need something."

"What's that Sandy?" Mike asked with concern.

I leaned towards Mike and whispered to him "I need a good fucking, right here, right now," I said putting my hand on Mike's crotch. "I'm so horny from sucking you guys, please Mike, fuck me."

"Okay, well, how'll we do it?" he said looking around helplessly.

"I'll stand here bracing myself against the wall," I said as I leaned over towards the wall and put my arms out with my palms flat on the wall. I arched my back so my ass rose up. "You fuck me from behind, okay? If I lean over like this and stick my butt up in the air can you do it?"

"Oh baby, you are a nasty girl. I love it," he said as he moved to me and pulled my panties off over my shoes. Steve stood by awkwardly watching the scene. Mike flipped up my short dress and gripped me firmly with his hands on either side of my waist and then rammed his cock home in my steaming wet pussy without further ado. I groaned in delicious delight at his sudden and deep thrust. He started pumping me hard while jerking me roughly back against him. He moved his hands up to my shoulders and pulled me strongly towards him while he ground his pelvis powerfully against my ass. My nipples hardened to the point of exploding and I felt waves of heat shimmering through my body as his dick filled my hungry pussy.

Mike started fucking me harder and faster and I came quickly, howling like an alley cat with the pleasure of the orgasm his thick cock produced. He kept pounding me until he shot his load. The boys scurried inside worried about their dates as soon as Mike had deposited his seed in my pussy. I stayed outside like the good hostess and composed myself. I needed that fucking from Mike after the two blowjobs. I breathed in and calmed myself. My knees were angry and raw from grinding on the pavement. My panties lay in a puddle next to the building. I smoothed my dress and rubbed my knees and walked panty-less back in the restaurant.

It was soon apparent that my absence had not been noticed. A successful rendezvous had been accomplished with the two boys. They seemed to have patched things up with their dates. I had a tummy full of cum, a squishy pussy, and new memories to entertain me. Mike and his friends left about 11 pm. As the crowd thinned after midnight I had some time to chat with Liz and Nat. I told them both I was too exhausted for any partying after work and I was going home and sleeping. Liz and I made plans to get together Sunday afternoon. I told Nat I'd stay with him Monday night. Everybody was happy.

I went over to Liz's apartment early Sunday afternoon. She lived in an older house divided into four apartments. Hers was upstairs and on the side of the house away from the street, very private. Her warm personality was reflected in the hip but homey atmosphere of the furnishings and artwork - kind of 'beat generation' meets Martha Stewart. She had a great view out her living room window which overlooked the back of the property. "So, what did you do last night?" I inquired as she put on some music – Ghostyhead by Rickie Lee Jones.

She gave me a look and slowly blinked her beautiful long lashes in perfect harmony with Rickie Lee's whispered lyrics. "What or who?"

"Nikki was over here?"

"That's right. Do you want me to tell you about it?"

"No."

"I didn't think so. What about you? Did you really go home and go to sleep? Or did you go out partying with those cute young men you were visiting with?"

"Ah, I didn't think anyone noticed."

"I know all and see all, child." We laughed.

"I really did just go home and go to bed…alone. I was bushed." Liz would not have approved of my debauchery behind the restaurant so she didn't need to know about it. I sat down on her couch. She sat near me. We kissed romantically. I gently fondled her breasts through her blouse. "Liz, did you enjoy our threesome with Nat?"

"Yes, I did, very much. Watching you suck his dick and take it up the ass was wildly erotic. I loved that."

"Did you enjoy the cumswap with me?"

"I enjoyed it all Sandy. I haven't had cum in my mouth for over ten years but I'll take it from your lips anytime, my love." We kissed. Her mouth was wet and warm and her lips soft and inviting.

"What about the paddling? Did you like seeing me react to that or was it too weird?"

"I was very surprised how entertaining it was, really. I just found it very hot. To be truthful I wanted him to give you another whack while you were still crying from the first one."

"Oh Liz! Really? My God! I can only take so much."

"You could take another whack Sandy; it would be deliciously submissive of you to accept another one while you are still smarting from the first one. I don't want to be the one who hits you but it's lovely to watch you in that craven subbie state. Yes, it makes me hot for sure."

"I'd do it for you Liz. Anything."

"So – next time you'll take another whack for me and I'll take cum from your mouth for you, okay?"

"Will you swallow it?"

"If you wish."

"Yes, I want you to swallow a mouthful for me Liz."

"I will." We kissed again and smiled at each other.

"I have something - a surprise for you Sandy."

"Ooo, I love surprises."

She kissed me again and gently pinches my nipples through my t-shirt. "Let's get this off," Liz said gently pulling my top off over my head to reveal my bare upper torso. She kissed my nipples. "Such sweet little titties." She smiled at me. I began to unbutton her blouse as we kissed again. I slipped it off and then undid her front-hooking bra…her bounteous breasts flopped free. I mouthed one and then the other leaving lots of my saliva all over them. They were glorious tits.

"Now, off with your jeans," she said. I let her unzip me and pull my jeans and panties off leaving me naked on her couch. "Mmm," she leaned her face in between my legs and licked slowly all along my pussy.

"Oh Liz! Uhh…" It was too pleasurable to describe having such a beautiful woman licking my pussy. She spread my legs further apart with her hands and pushed her face harder into my pussy which wais rapidly becoming very excited. Liz sat up then and continued rubbing and fingering my pussy while she looked at me. She stood up and took her pants off and her panties so we were both naked.

"Now," she said, "my surprise."

"Oh goody!" I said.

She bent over and removed an object from the drawer and turning to me showed me what she had for me. It was a breathtaking strap-on dildo.

"Oh my God! Liz" I said with exaggerated effect pausing between each word, "how wicked!"

"I thought you'd like it." She said airily as she put it in place around her so that the large silicone phallus stuck out in front of her.

"How beautiful you look," I said with absolute sincerity. It was amazing how attractive and enticing she looked with the strap-on dick, her beauty was somehow elevated by the presence of the obscene device. "I want you to fuck me Liz."

"That's my intention darling," she said as she moved to me. The phallus was large and thick. It was 8 inches long, which is larger than most men and a little thicker as well. I squeezed it and sucked on it. It had a very good feel, not entirely like a man's dick but close enough. This amused and pleased Liz. "Suck my cock you little vixen," she said laughing.

I lay back and spread my legs. She mounted me and I guided the thick phallus into my dripping pussy. Liz entered me with the phallus with a graceful thrust, pushing it in me smoothly until our pelvises grind together. It was delectable to have her fucking me like this. Her large supple breasts mashed against my little titties, our mouths locked on each other and I wrapped my legs around her and squeezed her closer to me as she rocked her hips to fuck me with the silicone dick. As she fucked me she monitored my reactions to the dick and quickly discovered how to excite my clitoris with it. I was soon arching my back and bucking hard against her as she continued her well designed thrusting. She increased her tempo and her lithe body undulated in spectacular beauty as she swayed her hips back and forth to plunge the phallus into my molten and erupting pussy. I started singing joyful shouts of orgasmic wonder, and Liz kept her modulated fucking rhythm going as she played my quivering body like a musical instrument. Her fucking was effortless and elegant while extremely intimate and nasty. She built my orgasm with deliberate calculation and precise excitement. She squeezed my nipples hard and I shrieked in powerful and blinding delight. I bucked hard against her pelvis and then grabbed her to hold her tightly against me as I shuddered and quaked in intense orgasm. She rolled off me.

"Oh, don't go Liz," I said reaching out to her.

"I just want to take this thing off," she said letting the dildo drop to the floor and stepping out of the harness. She cuddled beside me.

"I am so happy Liz."

"You just like to fuck," she said dryly.

"God, I do" I said laughing, "But it's more than that." We gazed at each other, smiling.

After a few minutes I went down on her lovely bush and licked and sucked and nuzzled and chewed until she was exhausted with orgasm and begged me to stop. It was immensely pleasurable to press my face into her wet, warm pussy. "I could eat your pussy all day," I told her truthfully.

We went out and had a light lunch/early dinner about 3:30. I was feeling very affectionate towards her and we held hands and kissed in public. We got a few stares but I enjoyed them and they didn't bother Liz. In the evening we went back to her place and spent some quiet time together reading and watching television. We made love again later, her licking my pussy, and lay together embracing each other's naked body.

"I wish we could be like this all the time Liz."

"Couldn't we?'

"I'm too restless and too hung up on men; I won't kid you. I can't be faithful in a one on one relationship. I'm a slut…"

"Oh shut up about being a slut! Christ! I know you're going to fuck guys and I can live with that as long as you include me in the play sometimes. I really enjoyed our romp with Nat – can we do that again?"

"Yes, sure. I'm thrilled you enjoyed it."

"So, let's just see how this goes. It's not exactly what I would design in a relationship but I love being with you."