Slime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Harvee." He said.

"What a nice name." Peri said. "Maybe. I don't know anything about human names. But I think I know what human men like to see in their mates..." She turned her body to the side and redirected some of her slime into her chest, giving herself a generous bosom.

She turned back to him. "Do you like big breasts?"

Harvee stared at her. "I suppose I do, yes."

Peri's breasts swelled again, reaching an enormous size as she redistributed more slime through her. It took an inch or two of height off her body. "Like this?"

Harvee nodded, almost involuntarily. He certainly would not turn away such a pair. "Maybe not... quite so big." He considered his own hands for a moment. "They say more than a handful is a waste..."

"Alright, let's start from there." She gestured towards herself with her fingers. "Bring them in."

Harvee hesitated for a moment before bringing his hands up to the appropriate height. Peri stepped forward and placed her breasts into his hands. The gel was lukewarm, his hands staying atop them like a 'skin' on a gelatin. He didn't dare push his fingers in, lest she squirt right between them. "Aren't we skipping a few bases here?"

"Not any of the fun ones." Peri said. "Besides, who cares about soccer?" Peri adjusted her shape to the size of his hands, giving herself hand-sized breasts. She brought them up a bit. Maybe more than a handful is a waste, but just a little more to squish nicely over the fingertips would be nice, too. She might like them to be even larger, if she could do it while not being too much shorter than all the solids.

Shorter... now that she knew where to start, she started to adjust the rest of her around that template. She changed her body to look slim and lean, modest breasts, shorter hair... and six and a half feet tall.

"Do you like... tall girls?" She said, her voice having dropped a few semitones from her larger stature, bringing into the range some called 'sultry.'

Harvee shuddered, staring up at the imposing woman before him. Peri had never once seen someone look so... intimidaged of her. Sure, he wasn't a warrior, but who was afraid of a little slime?

Peri smiled. "I think I'll stick with this form for now. Shall we move to the bedroom?"

He swallowed. "Sure."

Peri's leg turned into a tentacle, quickly wrapping around Harvee's torso and lifting him up and over her shoulder. She walked off with him like he was a teddy bear. She put him down on his bed in a seated position. She stayed before him and pushed him down onto the bed with a stern poking finger. He crumbled backwards, arms outspread behind him.

"If you want me to be your slime-dom, I can do that. I hope I'm not ruining the fantasy by asking permission."

Harvee tried to catch his breath. Very few experience the sensation of being picked completely off their feet after they became an adult. It felt like slipping out of the car of a roller coaster, only to be land in some warm, sticky mud.

"What do you want me to do?" Harvee asked nervously.

"That's up to you, honey." Peri said. "I can assume any position you like, and you can use me however you like."

The imagination of some clients would fill with all the potential they could do with such a free partner. In contrast, Harvee asked, "Do you ever feel unsafe giving a stranger carte blanche permission like that?"

"What could possibly happen? You can't hurt me." She bent over at the waist and slapped her rear. It wobbled like gelatin. "Go to town, buddy."

He aimed his hand at her target. "You're not going to make your rear as hard as concrete and make me break my hand, are you?"

"Is that what you want?" She clenched her fists together and turned her butt as hard as she could make it.

Harvee touched the newly hardened buns gingerly. "My goodness, it feels like stone... or like glass or something."

"I knew it! This is that Buns of Dwarven Iron that I read about!"

Harvee cleared his throat. "I think most humans want someone a little softer. Besides... if I wanted someone hard and inflexible... why would I have hired a slime, in all her endless flexibility?"

Peri chuckled, her form softening back to her normal density. Maybe now was the time to try that heart-shaped pupils trick. She turned about, swaying her body as she got closer. "You really know how to make a girl feel special." She patted his thigh.

He stared a rather worried, startled stare.

"What? What'd I do wrong?"

"Your head turned around the opposite direction of your body."

Peri leaned back. "You can't do that?"

"No, I cannot." He answered helpfully. "We're limited to about 180 degrees of motion."

Peri nodded. Them bones, she thought. She needed to keep that in mind.

Peri got back into her groove. She knelt down at his lap and pushed his legs apart. "Come on, I can't wait anymore. Reveal yourself." She piled herself at his feet, allowing her legs to melt into a large puddle and exist only above the torso.

Harvee shuffled off his pants and pulled out his erection from his boxer-briefs.

Peri made a soft musical sound. "Mm. Pretty nice."

"PRETTY nice?" Harvee frowned.

"If you want to fantasize that it's the biggest out there, I can do that." Peri said. "But I think you're aware that you're at least somewhat above the average for a human. Thus, you don't need to be coddled like that. I would think that wanting to be bigger than even all the monsters... that's the fantasy of the inadequate."

"No, you're probably right on that one. Never mind." Harvee apologized. Serves him right for trying to correct a professional.

"It's not like it matters that much." Peri said, pointing to her right hand. She changed its size from comically large to the width of a copper. "I can adjust myself to whatever size you want." She wiggled the fingers on her tiny hand. "We can make it look REAL big like this."

"Average will suffice, if you don't mind."

Peri brought the hand back up to the appropriate size and slapped her hand around Harvee's erection, surrounding it in a ball of room temperature goo that didn't resemble a hand at all. She slung her arm up and down, jerking him off with a loose fist of slowly warming slime. "Yeah, this is what you solids do with penises, isn't it? Use the hand to pull on it like this..."

Harvee panted, leaning back on his elbows. This was definitely a new sensation. Slick yet sticky, not cold yet not really warm, gripping him tightly, but not smothering. It was definitely an improvement on using his own hand.

Always thinking on how to squeeze a little more out of life, Peri had an idea. "I can get rid of your pubic hair if you want for a few silver."

He stared down at himself. "How?"

"I'll dissolve all the hair."

"You can do that WITHOUT dissolving my skin?"

"Sure." Peri said in a voice that didn't inspire much confidence, as if she was about to wing it. Before Harvee could agree to this new condition of their arrangement, she clapped her other hand around his crotch and completely absorbed his penis within. The hair quickly vanished like a sugar cube dissolving in hot water. She pulled herself back up away from him, leaving him bald and smooth.

"That wasn't so bad..." He mumbled. It was certainly easier than doing it himself... hopefully, this wouldn't itch later. "Better than I could get at a spa..."

Her mind always thinking of the next career move, Peri hummed curiously at that notion. "Doing this for a spa could be fun. But then... when would I have sex with the customers?"

Harvee nearly crossed his eyes, confused by that question. Had this slime just slithered out of the forest or what? "Plenty of spas are fronts for prostitution. Even as a slime, I don't think anyone would think twice about it."

"Nah. Going semi-legit would mean I'd have to pay taxes." She continued jerking him. "The only job I want to be involved with are sex acts that end with the word job."

Peri kept him going for a few more minutes. She would speed up when he started to sound bored, and slow down to not let him finish. It seemed a waste to end the encounter on something so basic. She even switched arms, a pointless theatrical flourish. But even she was getting a bit bored of this position.

Peri started to lean forward, pushing her face in closer to his. Obviously, she could see him fine from any angle, but she knew how uncomfortable humans found intense 'eye' contact. She didn't even need to be touching his privates.

When his eyes fell to her again, she softly asked, "Do I get to have any fun tonight?"

Harvee looked about nervously. Her hand slowed to a stop, moving off his crotch. She rose up off the floor, giving herself legs again. Her hand moved towards her hips... and to something new. Her featureless underside suddenly had that desirable little slit that drove the men wild. "I know you're in me either way... but it's fun to do it like real lovers do, isn't it?"

Harvee swallowed and nodded.

Peri brought herself off the floor, returning to her more standard height. "If I'm going to ride you, I think I should be shorter than you again. But at least the funbags are back." She ran her arms under her breasts and let them bounce a bit.

Harvee pushed his pants and shoes off his legs and tossed them away. Peri looked down at him. Humans looked so odd naked... but it was nice. She would probably look odd with clothes, so maybe she shouldn't judge. Her gaze went down from his body to hers... enjoying the large bosom she had crafted herself. Lots of Internet research went into making them the most pleasing shape.

"Now that I've got them..." Peri whispered. "It seems a waste not to make use of them before we really get going."

Using her hands, she pulled her breasts apart and closed them around Harvee's cock like a book. She used her hands to knead her mounds in small circles around him. Harvee grunted with pleasure as she did this...

But it didn't really feel that much different than the handjob. It was just warm gelatin sliding up and down against him. Then again... the sight of the alluring semitransparent woman rubbing her big tits on him was something he'd not seen before. He started to put some force into it, thrusting upwards. She giggled a bit, gathering more slime to make even bigger jubblies. They were so big, they were spilling over her hands and forearms as she made larger thrusts up and down.

She noticed the tip of his cock started to part through the tits if she went down at the same time she pushed up. She smirked, dropping her head and gently licking the tip once. He grunted.

Peri chuckled. "You taste nice."

"Surely, you're tasting me more than just that little bit of slime that you made into a tongue?"

"Of course I am." She said. "It's still nice..." She rubbed them together a few more times. A third hand came up from the side, splaying the fingers apart near his face. "Look? See how wet you've got me?"

Harvee wasn't sure what she was trying to show him. It just looked her hand, no less moist than normal.

Peri brought her third back inside her. "Do you have a favorite shape?" She pulled herself off his extension and enlisted her original two arms, bringing her fingers down and pulling her lips apart a bit. "I've studied a lot of shapes of this on the Internet. Would you like to see them?"

"The one you have right now should work just fine." Harvee said, unsure if she was pulling her catalog from other humans... or other metahumans.

Peri climbed into Harvee's lap, holding her 'hips' above his erection. Their bodies barely grazing against each other as she swayed a bit. She looked up at him with a smile. "Are you ready?"

He nodded, and Peri dropped herself down onto him. She grunted involuntarily as his hard rod speared back into her.

When talking to Tibo, she was horrified at the notion that humans had a hard thing inside their bodies.

It was SO much nice when that hard thing belonged to someone else.

Peri's head rolled a bit on her shoulder. She wiggled on her hot new post. There was that old familiar feeling. Fun as it was to be nothing but a sleeve of sticky gel and get passively fucked... it was so much better to be an active participant.

She lifted herself up with her hands on his thighs and slapped herself back down. A wave went through her whole body. She chuckled.

Harvee let his slime partner take the lead. She was surely throwing more of her weight down on him than when she was using her hands, but... it felt pretty similar to the slimy handjob, maybe with a really big, heavy hand.

Peri bounced up and down on Harvee's hips, her warming body slapping wetly against him and clinging more and more to his skin. In her rapture, she did something most sex workers chose to avoid. Peri leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth.

Harvee pinched his lips closed and turned his head away, dodging away from her lips.

Peri stopped her bouncing, leaning back from him. "What?" She asked, sitting still but for little beads of melting slime dribbling down her form like sweat.

"Sorry." Harvee said. "You hear rumors about slimes going down your throat and laying eggs or whatever."

"Eggs?" Peri scoffed. "How old-fashioned."

"That's not how slimes reproduce?"

"Baby, I'm SHOWING you how we 'reproduce' right now!" Peri started up again, grunting a few times as she used her arms to thrust herself down harder, holding her legs out in a V-pattern. Harvee reached out and held her hands. That ultimate intimacy... hand-holding, so lovingly created in that drawn art the elf had whacked it to last time. She and Harvee were really connecting...

She turned the feet into hands and her arms became legs again... somehow. Harvee let them go and put his hands on her thighs. She slipped her legs away from his hands and pulled them up until she placed her feet down on his abdomen to tap them against his stomach, tapping each foot in turn like she was playing a set of bongo drums.

Harvee felt compelled to ask, "Have you... had human sex before?"

Peri slowed her humping to more of a gentle grinding and rolling of the hips. "Of course I have. I'm a professional, after all."

"You can be honest with me." Harvee asked. "Do you love all this because I'm paying you, or do you love it because you're made of all the same stuff?"

"I'm not acting, if that's what you mean." Peri said. "I legitimately love this, and I'm glad I also made some money at the same time. Nothing better under capitalism, right?"

"You know all the things a human would want to do to their partner?"

"Of course!" Peri didn't sound like she was very confident. "Do anything to me that your solid partners would like."

Harvee looked up at her. She had taken enough of a humanlike form to give herself a navel. It's not like the navel served much purpose on mammals as it was. Harvee delicately skated his fingertips across her stomach before pressing one finger into her navel.

Peri moaned as if it were the most tender and intimate place she ever could be touched. This was while his cock was still inside her 'pussy.'

In the continued pursuit of science, Harvee pressed his finger into her nipple-less breast, into her 'hair,' into her nose... he got close to pressing her thumb into her 'eye...' but that was too visceral to contemplate, even if it was all just slime. Each time, Peri made a moan as if he'd just entered a most forbidden erogenous zone, one only whispered about underground, where the gods couldn't hear you and the dwarves made fun of you for thinking about sex instead of fighting.

Peri looked at him as she wobbled. "You OK, sweetie? Want me to change positions?"

"If you want, sure." Harvee wasn't sure he'd appreciate the difference.

Her body softened losing all features for a moment before reforming again, now facing away from her partner. He was a bit alarmed by the transformation... but he'd love to see her do it again. "I've read that some prefer reverse female minotaur to regular female minotaur. Not sure why they call this pose that. Any female minotaur would crush someone by doing this. Do you like this better?"

Harvee reached around her and put his big hands around her breasts, her slime melting around his hot fingers. He pulled her up against his chest. Peri leaned backwards, pressing her back against Harvee's chest. Her head rolled up onto his shoulder... and they turned to face each other. His hot breath danced across her face as their lips got closer.

Harvee pushed in and kissed her, holding her from behind her head. She moaned as his beard scratched away at the warm flesh of her cheeks. She tasted fruity, maybe a bit sharp and sour, but very sweet. Peri giggled as Harvee sucked at her bottom lip. She felt like a lollipop. She had the stick inside her and everything.

Harvee put his arms around Peri's torso, turned in place and thrust at her from behind. Her slick body squished against his arms as they slowly cut through her. She pulled herself together, trying to make herself more dense to stop him from crushing her... but she was getting so hot. Good thing his eyes we closed, because she surely wasn't very pretty right now. She'd need to cool down to put her face back on...

Harvee stopped his thrusts suddenly. He grunted deeply and stepped away from the bed. It didn't sound like an orgasmic grunt.

"Are you OK?" Peri looked up from the bed, trying to return to a humanoid shape.

"I went right through you and whacked my dick into the bed frame." He groaned, staggering off.

Once again, Harvee felt his weight leave the ground. Peri had him just off the floor, bringing him back to the mattress to sit down. She cradled him in her nicely warmed goo. "I'm sorry. You just made me so hot..." She tried to keep her face together, her hair dribbling down and reforming like those weird chocolate fountains humans were fond of. (Of all the candy humans ate, she didn't really understand the appeal of chocolate.)

Harvee's hands entered the slime surrounding his groin. Peri moaned, but he pushed her away and brought his hand between her and his groin, shielding himself from her. She slipped off him, standing near him, trying to pull herself into a more solid shape.

"Are you OK?" She whispered, putting a slightly goopy hand on his bare shoulder.

Harvee looked up at her. "You can't make yourself... cold, can you?"

'No, that's a real trick." Peri said."If I was really skilled, maybe. Or if I was blue, because blue is a cold color."

She allowed Harvee to gather himself a little longer. She put her hand on his shoulder. "Take as much time as you need, but... I know we're not finished, right? Unless denial gets you off."

"It does not."

"Then, I deny you nothing. How would YOU like to finish tonight?" Peri asked, getting down to her knees between his own knees, looking up at him like an obedient dog. "I can conjure any orifice of your choice, or any hybrid you can dream of. Name it."

Harvee found himself lacking the courage to ask for anything directly. Even though he paid for this, and he was probably 'the boss,' the words failed to leave his mouth. Instead, he reached out to her 'hair' and took as much hold as he could of the warm, loose slime. Peri could guess what he wanted. She let the hair grow stronger and stiffer until it was close to the tensile strength of real hair parted into two even bundles. The hairstyle some called... pigtails.

Peri smiled. "I love it. Sit up, babe."

Harvee took grip of the hair and pulled Peri's head onto her cock, thrusting into her face and sending ripples through her warm body. Slimes love to be free, to be fluid and taking any shape that they fancied at any moment. But turning just solid enough and getting pulled and gripped by someone who wanted to keep you close AND fuck your face right off your head... that was lovely. She had started doing all the work, but now he was the one in control. She could slip away at any moment... but why would she want to?