Slime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harvee tensed, pulling down hard with one hand while releasing one of the ponytails to press Peri's head further down onto him. He pressed so hard, the tip of his cock burst through the back of her head at the moment of climax. His seed sprayed out into the air, but Peri was fast enough to reform one of her legs into a new head to catch it right on her tongue. The new head went right where the old one had been, completely surrounding his cock and letting his his hot slime mingle with her own.

Peri returned to a sensible human shape for just long enough to collect the last mouthful of semen. She opened her mouth wide, right up to his face, closed her mouth and swallowed. The streak of white could be seen going down her neck and into her belly before dissipating throughout her body.

"Wow..." Peri grinned. "You almost made a mess, shooting it right through me, you silly guy, you."

Harvee looked down at himself. Most of his lower half was coated in a patina of purple goo... as were the bed sheets he was sitting on.

"Does it always make such a mess?" He groaned.

"Yeah, sometimes." Peri waved him off.

"Would your friend be selling vinyl bed sheets or something like that?"

"No, but what a great idea for a side venture." Peri said. "I've always wanted to break into the tarp industry."

Harvee looked at Peri, her body cooling a bit and reforming into a more solid humanoid form. His seed had dissipated in her body, leaving nothing but semitransparent purple slime. She looked just as pert and new as when she'd left the bottle.

Meanwhile, Peri looked down to Harvee. Coated in a thin layer of goo across his dad-bod, panting for breath... and still hard. She could just eat him up... but that seemed to be a human's biggest fears when interacting with a slime.

She unabashedly stated at him. "You... want to go for another round? I can keep going."

Harvee was surprised. His understanding of sex workers was purely through movies and other media. He thought he paid for the act or the time. Peri didn't seem to mind spending more time here.

He shook his head. "I know I look like I could go again, but... you really took it out of me. I'd rather just go to sleep."

"OK." Peri said softly. "If you're fully satisfied, it's time to say good-bye." Peri walked out of the bedroom.

Harvee followed as he threw a robe over himself. He immediately regretted it, as the robe stuck to his sticky body like a lollipop sticking to the inside of a coat pocket. One more thing to throw into the wash...

Peri entered the kitchen and turned on the water in the sink. "I'm going to catch the next boat out of here, but thanks for the fun time. I really did enjoy myself."

Harvee stared down at the faucet. "This isn't going to... hurt you, is it?"

"That depends on what your fantasy is."

He blinked. "There aren't really people out there buying you who have the fantasy that running you down the sink is going to kill you... are there?"

"I'm not here to say no to anyone's fantasy." Peri said. "They got the money, I'll say whatever you want. I don't think I can cry when I do it, but I can imitate the sound."

Words to that effect might have slightly dampened the sincerity of her valediction. Harvee protested, "But... that's unimaginably cruel. I won't have you do it if it will hurt you."

Peri smiled. "You're actually worried about me?"

"If you... need a place to stay or something, you don't... have to be disposable, do you?"

She giggled, leaning over from the counter and kissing him on the lips. This time, he welcomed it... though he still kept his mouth closed. "You're sweet to worry about me. Maybe if we were really in love, I'd take you up on that. But... for right now, I want to make some money. And unless you can pay me that much every night..."

Harvee cleared his throat. "No, that... would get expensive really fast."

"Don't worry about my safety. Like I said, nothing can really hurt me. Except for cement." Peri slipped her feet into the sink. The water started to lap at her feet and wash it away. "And enzymes and proteases. I've been reading up on them. It's really scary stuff. But if you ever want another night, come find Gobriella's table over on the east side. Just get to me before someone else opens me up!"

Peri thinned her body to a much more fluid consistency and slipped into the sink, the water whisking her quickly down the drain. When every speck of purple was clear of the sink, Harvee turned the faucet off.

All that remained of tonight's date... was the thin sticky layer that coated most of his body. Maybe if they had a lot of dates, he could scrape up what remained and save her that way...

Nope. He just took another shower. Let it meet up with the rest of her down the drain, if it mattered at all.

In the morning, Harvee brought his recycling down to the curb, the giant glass bottle sitting atop it all. It seemed a waste to just get rid of it, but... what would he store in here? It'd be a good bottle if he got into microbrewing mead. Harvee was not about to do that, no matter how long he let his beard grow.

After he went inside, a hand opened the bin and saved this beautiful glass bottle from the unsympathetic maw of the recycling truck.

"I told you it'd still be there!" Peri cheered, hoisting the bottle over her head the way adventurers held up newly discovered treasure.

"Maybe you should just leave out the door, like you used to do..." Gobriella said, hunched too low under her favorite sitting rock to see anything in the recycling bin.

"And it's not even stealing! It's been disclaimed when the cans have been brought to the sidewalk," Peri said. "Engaging in normal prostitution has made me not even want to steal from the dum-dum solids anymore."

"Not so loud, you silly girl." Gobriella scolded, waving a hand pointed with long, cracked nails. "I want to stay in business."

"Oh, nobody's paying us any attention." Peri said. "New Mureybat has loads of unconventional couples. Let's get back home."

They walked through the city streets in the morning, hoping to get home in time to sleep long enough to run their little table again when the sun set and the streetlights came on, the spotlight for Gobriella and Peri's stage of commerce.

Being a businesswoman was hard work.