Slime of Your Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lani left the bedroom, dressed in a small tank top with exposed midriff and short shorts. For someone who hated her flat stomach so much, she rarely covered it up. She set an earring in one ear as she walked towards the couch, but dropped the other. She bent over at the waist to pick it up, and inadvertently pointed her rear right at Sly.

Sly tensed, and the room filled with a loud crunch as she inadvertently broke her lollipop between her 'molars.'

Lani rose and looked around. "What was that?"

Sly threw the stick into the trash, the shattered candy dissolving effortlessly as it slipped into her ichor. "Nothing." She answered.

-

Lani and Sly walked a few blocks from their apartment and to the first floor of the nearby Qout'h Hotel, the nearest thing to a nightclub in the immediate vicinity. The food was decent and they had a house band with a harpy singing beautifully behind her classic microphone. Nobody seemed to mind that she molted just a bit on each high note.

Given the option of getting seated near the kitchen entrance, they chose a seat at the bar. The dwarf bartender had trouble keeping his eyeline above the bar, but could anyone deny the deep dwarfish understanding of all forms of alcohol? Lani ordered a nonalcoholic cocktail to the bartender's confusion, and Sly insisted he fill a martini glass with agave nectar.

Their meal options limited at the bar, Lani ordered a deep fried goblin onion appetizer and Sly got sweet cinnamon minibites. Lani went at her battered onion with a knife and fork, which the bartender reasoned was like going after a kobold with a fire rod; what the hell was the point? She continued to finish half her onion with no difficulty and no grease on her fingers.

On the television, a broadcast of the Cyclops World Series of Baseball was in its fifteenth inning, neither team having successfully hit the ball yet. Cyclopes were the world's foremost swingers of clubs, but the ringers of both teams had been suspended for using magical second eyes hidden under their ball caps. It was the sort of scandal that made you wonder why they started a Cyclops Baseball League in the first place, but whatever. It gave them something to put on the televisions in bars so people wouldn't have to talk to each other.

In fact, Lani and Sly had barely spoken since they sat down. Another reason why Sly didn't get the big deal about this thing they called 'food.' She could see Lani without turning her head, but she still did as a reflex. Lani raked the blonde locks behind her ear and sighed, looking down at her bare tummy. Still flat. Among her virtues, patience wasn't one Lani had to any great depth.

"If that's really how you're going to do it, it's going to take much longer than one meal."

"Nah, it's not going to work." Lani said. "My metabolism is too fast. I should just get used to it."

It hurt Sly to see her so discouraged. If only she could get inside her head and show her how beautiful she knew she was.

Sly blinked. "There might be a way for you to get that round tummy."

"How?" Lani looked over, setting her glass down.

Sly gently inched forward and kissed Lani on the lips. Lani parted her mouth and allowed Sly to extend her tongue inside.

And that's when Sly went for it. Her tongue entered her mouth and went past it. She thinned herself to a watery consistency and poured herself down Lani's throat. She struggled a bit, unable to close her mouth as Sly's legs had left her stool and dove into Lani's system.

Just like that, Sly was gone. Lani held her stool with both hands, expecting Sly to emerge from the other end and rocket her into the sky. The bartender asks where her friend ran off to. Lani felt like everyone was staring at her now, her posture tense and confused.

She gently smothered a burp in her fist and sheepishly said, "I need to go to the bathroom."

Lani staggered into the ladies' lavatory. Nobody else was there, or at least, no feet were visible in the stalls. Lani called out to her stomach, "Sly, this isn't funny! Get out of there!"

Silence.

Lani's breath deepened. Her voice quavered. "Sly, say something."

"I'm here." Sly's voice was just as audible as if she was standing in the room.

"Are you OK?" Lani asked, resting her hand reassuringly on her stomach. "What's it like in there? What can you see?"

"You think I can SEE in here?"

"I can open my mouth wider if that gives you any light."

"That's just ridiculous." Sly said. "But don't worry about me. I think I'm onto something you'll really like."

Lani's stomach rumbled like an earthquake, and she got that almost-daily sensation she never discussed with anyone. Her legs pinched together and her hands went to her stomach. A weight dropped through her like the counterweight of an elevator tumbling down its shaft, stopping just before her legs.

She looked down. Lani's stomach had quadrupled in size, a huge mound of flesh on top of her thin legs. She looked like a woman who'd made it to the fourth trimester. The rest of her body was mostly unaffected, her breasts and legs the same size. She placed her hand on the flesh of her stomach to feel the smooth, nearly mathematical roundness of her new tummy. The button on her jeans shorts surrendered, flying off like a champagne cork and ricocheting off at least one wall. Her jean shorts couldn't fit around her anymore, and she had to hold them up to preserve her dignity.

"Do you like it?" Sly asked.

Lani brushed a thin tear away from her eye. "It's amazing." She said. "But... I can't wear these shorts anymore."

"Don't worry about it." A pink tendril emerged from between Lani's legs and painted her lower half with slime, a tendril working its way up her back and forming a top, removing her tank top and tossing it away. Lani was now 'wearing' a strapless pink dress with a hole custom-formed to her bloated stomach.

Sly could finally see her creation for herself, and the obvious joy on Lani's face for finally realizing her goal. She told Lani, "I got you covered."

Lani emerged from the bathroom and turned a few heads. Not that her beauty wasn't enough to do that already, but the sudden changes had a few questioning if this was really the lovely human woman at the bar.

Strutting up to the harpy sat on the edge of the stage, who was taking a short break, Lani asked her for some music to dance to. The harpy fluttered over to her bandmates and made a suggestion. The bass player, a dark elf, started playing something quite dance-able, and the rest followed his jazzy lead. The harpy grabbed the microphone stand with her claw and sang an old standard from the days of the wars.

Lani went to the center of the empty dance floor and grooved to the beat, not waiting for a partner. Sly joined in by shifting her weight inside her and pushing Lani left and right, allowing her to slide along the floor in a way that looked impossible.

Working her way to the tables, Lani's arm came up without her meaning it to, offered to a handsome elf with a goatee and suit. The elf accepted it before Lani realized that Sly had made her do that somehow. She drew him out of his seat and held his tie up, biting it between her teeth. They danced together, her stomach pressed against him as they faced each other, and her ass grinding him as she spun around. His hand rubbed gently against her 'dress,' which Sly had made as smooth as she could so Lani's dance partners wouldn't stick to it.

She left her elven suitor and found a new partner, her choice of a band of goblins. The group pushed the smallest one forward, an unusual goblin, in that he was actually wearing glasses. She took his hand and swung him around in the air. For him, dancing was more, 'crawling around the human female while she danced,' ending their encounter with her bouncing him back into the crowd with a belly bounce. The nerdy goblin was welcomed back into his group enthusiastically, evidently proud that he'd come out of his shell.

"Excuse me?" A loud voice roared from somewhere in the hotel lobby. All the eyes in the bar turned towards it, and the music slowly stopped. The drummer somehow knew to drop one of his sticks at the outset of the silence to make it extra awkward.

A cyclops in a button-up shirt and fishing hat took the floor. "This is a public place." He scolded Lani. "Where do you get off, cavorting around like this?"

Sly's soft voice appeared in Lani's head. "Flap your lips."

"What?" She whispered, looking this tall cyclops over. To be stared at disapprovingly with one eye was somehow more intense than two.

"Flap your lips like you're talking."

Lani obeyed and started wagging her jaw. Speaking somehow out of her exposed slime, Sly said, "Well, at least I don't get off in random doctor's office because my wife doesn't listen."

The cyclops's single eye twitched gently. "I've no idea what you mean."

"I think you do." Sly barked, too quick for Lani to match with her own mouth, tagging along too late like a dubbed movie. "It was this very afternoon."

The cyclops sneered and walked off. Sly yelled out towards him. "And have you even heard of fruit?! God, it tasted like charcoal."

Lani pinched her mouth shut. "Maybe we shouldn't be yelling this so loudly."

"Oh, whatever." Sly spun Lani around to find another dance partner. She went to a table with three seated human men. She smiled as she approached, one holding a palm out to touch her bloated belly. Before he could lay his hand on the smooth surface, his hand folded into a point and leaned back, jaw dropping open.

Lani did not react in time as the rebuffed cyclops had returned to his luggage and retrieved his club. He swung it at her, threatening to knock her across the dance floor and to her certain death.

Lani did not react in time.

Sly did.

Pulling herself out of Lani, she reformed and held her arms and shoulders out in front of the club, growing as hard as she could without becoming so brittle that he would shatter her. The club splintered against her, sending toothpicks and shrapnel flying everywhere, ruining several dinners and hairdos, but causing no other damage.

The cyclops recognized the doctor from earlier that day, dropping the hilt of his ruined club in shock. Sly sneered at him, her 'skin' cracking as she moved. Unlike some of her kin, there was no organ sequestered inside her, no 'heart' zealously guarded from an arrow strike or slash of the sword. The boot was on the other foot, and this cyclops was learning what everyone eventually learned about her.

Sly had no weak point.

Behind her, Lani was left without her beautiful round stomach. It took every drop of slime to stop that swing, which left Lani in a terrible predicament. She covered herself with her hands.

Nobody spoke. The man looked right between the two points of obvious interest on Lani, at her flat stomach.

"Did you just give birth?"

-

Despite being a fake doctor, Sly had never found occasion to use latex gloves before. But she hoped to apply lotion without it getting mixed into her flesh. She gently massaged lotion on Lani's stomach, hoping to buff away any stretch marks she might have acquired from this night of dancing and stomach distention.

"OK, despite how it ended, I think that was fun." Sly buffed the lotion into her skin. "I'm glad you decided to come out tonight."

"Getting naked in front of twenty strangers was not fun, but it was more fun than getting killed by that cyclops." Lani said.

"It's sad to lose a customer, but it's no big deal. There's no shortage of sperm."

Lani sighed as Sly massaged her flank. "Thank you so much for helping me live out my dreams." Sly slipped her hands out of the gloves and let them drop to the carpet below their bed. Lani felt Sly's sticky body slide against her. "What was it like?" Lani asked. "Being inside me."

"I've been inside you lots of times."

"You know what I mean."

Sly thought for a while. "It's hard to explain. I knew what body part I was in as I was getting swept around, in your veins and muscles, in your brain..."

"In my brain?!" Lani jumped back. "You were in my brain?!"

"I was in your bloodstream, so yeah." Sly answered. "I didn't do anything."

Lani shook her head. "I don't know if I like the notion of you inside my brain. What if you flipped a switch that made me do something I didn't want to or something?"

"I swear I didn't do anything! I wouldn't know how." Sly insisted.

A long, cold silence.

"Take a wavescan!" Sly shouted.

"What?"

"You took a wavescan this afternoon. Take another one right now and compare them! You'll be the exact same person, I swear."

This is how two grown women came to be sat at their computer naked, waiting for a scan to finish. The results printed out and Lani held them to a lamp to compare them through the paper. They were identical.

"I told you." Sly put a hand on Lani's bare shoulder to reassure her. "I would never ever mess with your mind like that. You're exactly what I love already. And if you feel like you're becoming debauched or perverted through your exposure to me... well, that's all you. It's not me tinkering around while I'm in there. I promise."

Lani turned her head. "You love me?"

Lucky Sly was already pink, else she would have turned it. "Yeah, I do." She admitted. "I love you."

Lani's reaction was atypical. She buried her head in her hands. "Oh no..."

"What? What's wrong?" Sly asked.

Lani took a breath before answering. "I lied to you when I said I was human."

"OK. What are you, then?"

"I'm three-quarters human, and one-quarter nymph." Lani confessed. "That's why I'm so beautiful. That's why my stomach stays so flat no matter what I eat. That's why my pussy is tight like a closed fist no matter how much I abuse it with dildos and such. That's why I can't get pregnant no matter how much monster sperm you pump into me. And that's why I've stayed single this whole time, because every time I've tried to get into a relationship, it gets too intense because they're infatuated with my innate nymph charm... and not me."

Sly smiled widely. "You've never read the monster manual, have you?"

Lani looked off for a moment and gently shook her head no.

"Did you know that not all the creatures in the world are effected by nymph charms?" Sly said. "I bet you haven't had many goblins hit on you, or if so, they might have just been looking for a human trophy wife with which to brag to their friends. Anyway, goblins aren't affected by the charm, like golems and satyrs and sentient plants. It's not totally clear who is and isn't affected, but the two hypothesized criteria are... creatures that are less sexual or asexual... and creatures without eyes."

Sly climbed into Lani's lap. "When we first met, I didn't love you immediately. I recognized your beauty, like everyone else, but I wasn't sure I even liked you at first. But we hit it off, we became friends, we had sex, we moved in together... and my love for you grew slowly, not suddenly. I love you so much, you weird, lazy, slightly spoiled... mostly human girl."

Lani sniffed and brushed a tear away from her cheek. Sly kissed her on the lips, and Lani's arms came up to Sly so quick, they entered her slime like it was syrup. They pawed inside her, looking for something to grab as their tongues wrestled together. Sly thinned, until she was almost watery, sliding over Lani's whole body until everything below her neck was entirely coated in slime.

Lani panted, waiting for her to crawl up over her face. Sly stayed still. From somewhere, Sly said, "Good night." Lani smiled at her new pajamas and turned over to her side to sleep.

Something entered her, a slimy extension of a familiar size. "You didn't think we were going to sleep, did you?" Sly said.

"You don't have any sperm in you!" Lani said, her voice quaking with each pump of The Jackhammer.

"So?" Sly responded.

Lani leaned back. That was an excellent point. Lani always had her best interest at her nonexistent heart.

After all... she's a doctor.