Slimey Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Slimey Love, chapter 2.
2.3k words
4.65
16k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[A/N: so wow, the amount of people who read my story is- amazing. that would have been my first like serious erotic story. I'm trying to get better at writing it. I don't really watch porn, I mostly read erotica and even that is rare. I do hope you can bare with me. It was an impulsive write at around 2 am on my notes app, so I wasn't expecting anyone to like it. Uh-- in case you don't know, most of my stories are focused on romance and bonding, with sex scenes sprinkled in. So, if you're into that very niche like lovey dovey Monster girl sex, then please, do enjoy.]

I felt something pressing against my back, a warm but wet embrace I had since become used to. Sophia didn't exactly need sleep, but she seemed content in holding me close to her and watching me sleep.

It took a little getting used to. I mean, who wouldn't need an adjustment period to one of your creations gaining sentience..and then fucking you. Repeatedly.

"Good morning Jack." I hear as my hair was pushed out of my face. "Morning Sophia--" I barely finished my sentence before her lips were on mine.

This was also a pretty typical morning. It took a lot of convincing to get her off of me in the mornings. Although it seemed like today, I couldn't convince her.

"Sophia, come on, I've got stuff I have to do." "Like what Jack? The dishes are done, the house is cleaned, there's just me and you here." Her voice dropped as her hands ran down my chest, leaving that familiar pinkish slime trail I'd since become used to. Every inch of my skin soon was glistening with her goo.

"Well I would love to, but it's more than house worK!" My voice raised in pitch as her hands grasped my boxers, pulling them down slightly before looking at me.

"You can say no Jack. It's okay." She would wait however long it took to get a yes or no answer. That's the one thing I never worried about.

"As much as I would love to, I have to get back to work. I've kind of put it off, and it is sort of my job." I said as she looked at me and smiled, rolling off of me and allowing me to get up.

"Sorry Sophia, it's not you." "I know, don't worry." She smiled as she held out my clothes. "You just get ready to head downstairs. If you need me, I'll be watching television." She leaned down, and kissed my cheek. I smiled, pulling her down into my arms as she let out a cooing sound, her body rippled for a moment, showing how content she was with the surprise cuddle before pulling away and letting me go to my lab.

I hadn't even realized how much time had passed until she came down to get me. Her arms wrap around me as her chin rests on the top of my head.

"Jack..I wanna do something with you, why don't we go out?" She asked. "You know why." "I know..but..what if we went out tonight? When no one would be around? I love you Jack, but I want to at least experience the world, even if it's at night. It'll be just me and you." She had a point.

She'd been inside for a few months, and given that she had the same sentience as any functioning human, feeling stir crazy was inevitable.

"I don't know, if someone saw-" "No one would see. Please, it would mean so much to me darling. Please, oh please? For me?" She was pretty much begging at this point as I sighed. I couldn't say no to her.

When we'd gone to the park that night, I was on edge. Every noise made me look over my shoulder. What if someone saw? What if they attacked her? What if they called the police and she was taken to some government facility where they performed inhumane tests on her? What if--

I felt her hands on me once more as she let out a coo. "It's so beautiful out here Jack." She sounded so happy. It didn't stop those thoughts, but, it did make me smile.

"I'm glad you like it. It was the most isolated area. No one really comes through here at night, especially not when it's so cold out."

"Oh, is it cold?" "Uh, for me it is, but we can stay out here as long as you'd like." I rubbed my hands together as little puffs of air escaped my mouth.

She looked at me for a moment before she took my hands in hers, leading me away from the street lights and the road.

"Where are you taking me?" "You'll see." She had this tone in her voice that told me wherever she was leading me to, it was for a specific reason.

She brought me to the edge of the park, quickly pulling me down onto the ground as I let out a groan. She could be pretty strong when she wanted to be.

"Can we do it here Jack? Oh please, I've been so good today." She said as her hands played with the zipper of my jacket as she looked down at me.

"No one will see, please Jack. I want you to be mine again, for you to fill me with your love." Her hands had started to remove my jacket at this point, laying it on the ground nicely beside me.

The cold air hit my skin, causing me to shudder as she leaned down, her body resting on mine. Despite her leaving a slimey residue on my body, it didn't feel cold. In fact she felt hot. Hotter than normal, and even hotter than when we'd last made love.

"Let me warm you up Jack..I'll make you feel so good..so warm..just say yes..and I'll do it." I could feel my cock starting to harden again.

But outside? Anyone could see, they could just walk past us. And yet..that idea brought another feeling. Lust.

I'd watched many videos of porn outside, in public, but unpopulated places. And if I had to guess, she probably found them. Or, she just was so horny at this moment she just didn't want to wait.

Whatever the case was, I gave her her answer.

"Yes..Sophia please.."

It was all it took as she leaned down to kiss me, her hands making quick work of my clothes. "Yes, thank you, thank you Jack. Oh you'll love it. I promise. I'll be so so good for you. You'll only think about me from now on." She was muttering against my lips as her hand pumped my cock a few times.

She pulled away, looking down at my cock as she bit her lip, her body rippling again as she watched her slime drop down my cock. I was starting to suspect that she may produce an almost aphrodisiac slime when she gets like this because I felt like my cock was on fire, along with any other parts she had touched.

"Ah, I love seeing you covered in my slime- like I'm marking you as mine." She let out a cooing noise as she got between my legs.

"Especially this part." She wrapped her hand around my cock once more as she continued her pumping from earlier. "It looks so so good in my slime..like it belongs to me. It does belong to me, doesn't it darling? You belong to me, and only me right?"

I let out a groan as she pulled the foreskin back. "Y-Yeah I-I'm yours love." I groaned out, my hips arching up before she pulled away to kiss me again, pushing her 'tongue' into my mouth as she angled herself above me once again.

"Yes, and I'm yours. All yours. completely and utterly yours." She suddenly slammed herself down on me, the wet sound seemed like it reverberated in the air due to how quiet it was.

The warmth that greeted me was even more than her body on the outside, but it wasn't enough to hurt me. Even if it did, I highly doubt I'd care.

"Oooh God..it always feels so good when you first enter." She moaned as my hands immediately go to her hips.

"Do you like how I feel? Isn't it just the best? No one can beat it right?" She asked, but I don't think she was really looking for an answer. She already knew my answer would be yes.

She leaned down, her chest pressing against mine as she kissed me, lifting her hips up and grinding against my head to soak my head in her slime before slamming her hips down causing me to cry out into her mouth.

I could feel the smile grow on her lips as she would roll her hips ever so slightly before lifting them up, grinding, and then coming back down. That was the rhythm she kept up for a while. I couldn't tell if I was feeling light headed from the lack of oxygen because of her endless kissing or from her relentless bouncing. Probably a bit of both.

She finally pulled away however, allowing me to take deep breaths in as she smiled, switching up her rhythm. Instead of just simply moving her hips, her body was squeezing and sucking me while I was inside.

"Fuck-- Sophia!" I cried out as she giggled and placed a finger to my lips.

"Shhhhh don't want to get caught do you?" She asked, as if the sounds our bodies were making, or her talking earlier wouldn't have drawn attention.

"I wouldn't mind getting caught." She said suddenly with a smirk as her hands run up my chest, tweaking my nipples causing me to let out another moan.

"I'd quite like that. Then others would see you're mine. They'd know you belong to me, and that I belong to you." Another ripple, this one causing a jolt of pleasure to travel through me.

"Ah, would you like that--I'd love that so so much- almost as much as I love you." She giggled.

"S-Sophia please.." I groaned out as she let out a hum, looking down at me. "Please..I-I can't hold on much longer." She looked at me, a smile on her face as she looked rather proud.

"Already? Oh I must make you feel really good. That's okay, cum. Cum inside me..fill me up again. Let me feel your love inside of me." She said as the wet smacking sounds and squelching got more intense as she picked up her speed.

Every time she lifted herself, it's like she was sucking me back in, every inch of my cock was being massaged inside of her.

I cried out her name as I came, watching as her insides were once again filled with my cum as she suddenly released some slime, like she was mimicking an orgasm herself. She laid on top of me for a moment.

The only sounds were my breathing, some cars from far away and the sound of the leaves being dragged across the ground.

"That..That was something." "Huh? It's not over yet." She sounded offended that I had even dared to assume she was done with me.

She sank back down between my legs, but this time, she opened her mouth, taking my cock inside of her.

It wasn't much different than when I'd be inside her pussy, but I didn't care. It felt good.

I slowly raised my hands up, stroking her face for a second before my hands grab onto her 'hair' as she let out a moan.

While I had no idea if she could actually feel anything, or if it was more mental for her, I didn't stop. I slowly guided her head on my shaft, my eyes watching as my cock would push deeper into her throat.

Just seeing it made it feel much dirtier. More.. intimate.

She moaned around me again as I feel the slime around my cock push against it, causing it to be tighter as it heated up more.

"You're so good to me Sophia, so good.." I praised as her body shuddered again, sending that same jolt of pleasure.

My thrusting got a bit faster as I was chasing my own high as her hands grip onto my thighs, the wet slurping sounds soon filled the air completely. Her eyes looked into mine, and I knew what she wanted.

I didn't even care that we could be caught at this point. All I cared about, was cumming. Cumming for her. Giving her exactly what she wanted.

"Alright love, I'm close. You ready?" I asked, my voice shaking as I was panting as she let out a muffled coo, her eyes filled with love and desire.

I pull her head flush with my pelvis as she let out a moan, but her insides quickly resumed with that suction like feeling from before, her hands rubbing circles and other shapes into my thighs as I came, filling her again with my cum, and watching as it was quickly absorbed into her as I felt exhausted.

This time, she didn't try to go another round, just laid there with me, keeping me warm for a few minutes as I run my hand through her hair, which really, was just more slime. It was an odd feeling, but she liked when I'd do it.

"..We should probably go." "Probably." She said before helping me get my clothes back on.

"Do you think someone heard?" "Let's hope not." I said.

While walking back, she brought up a topic I hadn't even thought about.

"Jack, would you ever consider making another slime like me?"