Slip into Ownership

Story Info
Story of how my life slipped into submission and ownership.
2.5k words
4
24.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this originally just for me to document and understand my slip into the total loss of control of my own life and being owned body and mind by one person, my Mistress. However I have decided to publish it, please bear in mind this is 100% true and is a work in progress. If I get a good response I will add to it as I write it.

***

For her protection I will call her Mistress Z. The account will be true and graphic Mistress Z is about 15 years younger than me and very quickly claimed me as her property. When it all started she was around 20 years old, a little bit tubby and not the normal type of women I would fancy.

It all started one evening, she sent me an MSN message and we got talking, very quickly turned into a sexual conversation and I can only guess that I mentioned that I enjoyed bondage and cross dressing, but as the chat continued she asked for a pic of me wearing women's clothes. I remember sending her a picture of me in a pink bra and knickers with a short denim skirt on, I left out my face as I didn't want to be able to be identified. Mistress Z was not impressed, she was saying that it could have been anyone, and did not believe it was me. For some reason I wanted to impress her, one can guess that I was so flattered that a 20 year old would be interested in me that I was willing after a lot of persuading to send her a picture of me dressed as a slut with my face showing. She seemed pleased with it but wanted more and against my better judgment I agreed to send a photo with writing on my belly in thick black pen "property of Z" at that she seemed satisfied, little did I know just what was in store for me.

We continued talking on MSN and texting over the next few days and we continued talking about fantasies. I remember telling Mistress Z that I longed to be cross dressed and tied up and to my surprise she told me to buy some rope and to be cross dressed as the slut I am for 6pm the following day.

The next day came and I was very distracted at work, I wondered that was going to happen to me that evening, during my lunch time I took a trip to BnQ, I was sure then lady who served me knew why I was buying rope, I felt her eyes boring into me, I'm sure I went red and I did feel humiliated, I must confess I did get a twinge in my knickers.

The afternoon at work was a nightmare but because I ran my own business I made my excuses and left early, I got home around about 4pm, I showered and shaved my entire body, the only hair I had left was the hair on my head, a normal thing for me but I wanted to make sure I was completely smooth for her. I dried myself, rubbed moisturizer all over my body and then slipped into a Black push up bra, black knickers, a short black leather skirt and a black lacy top. When I was dressed I looked at myself in the mirror and I did think that I looked hot and hoped Mistress Z would be pleased and think I looked like a slut. Over these clothes I put on a T-shirt and some loose fitting tracksuit bottoms so I would not have to answer the door in women's clothes. I laid the rope out on my bed and next to it I left a knife to use to cut the rope, then I waited, and waited, and waited some more.

Every minute seemed to last and hour but eventually there was a knock at the door. As I answered the door my heart was beating so hard and fast I was sure it was going to break out of my chest, I had only ever cross dressed for myself and this was going to be the first time that anyone had seen me dressed like a women.

With my heart in my mouth I open the front door, in front of me was my new Mistress, standing 5 foot 2 tall, long black hair. Size 12 waist and large firm breasts that were shown to the max with her low cut vest top on. As she walked in she asked me why I was not dressed as she ordered, I explained that I didn't want to answer the door dressed as a slut and said I was dressed as ordered under my over clothes. Mistress Z look cross and told me I would be punished for disobeying her, she also slapped me across my face and told me to strip. With my heart in my mouth I took off my T shirt and joggers. Mistress Z told me I looked like a true sissy slut.

I led the way to my bedroom, I was ordered to lay down on my back in the middle of the bed, she tied each limb to each corner of my bed, so tight that I had no movement in my body, almost straight away the ropes started to cut into my flesh and the blood supply was cut off so my fingers and toes started to go numb. When Mistress was pleased with her handy work and satisfied that I could not escape she ran her hand up my leg, under my skirt and rubbed my rock hard cock. O my god I almost cam on the spot, her touch was electrifying and drove me wild with lust and as she pulled her hand away I started to beg her not to stop. Mistress Z told me to shut up and when I didn't she slapped my soft tender balls so hard that I felt sick, the pain was immense and being stretched out like I was only made the pain worse and as my cock withered up and went soft she kissed me on my forehead, told me that I would learn the hard way that I had to obey her every word, then Mistress Z turned around and on her way out turned the lights off and shut the door, leaving me in darkness, alone, helpless and wondering when she will return.

With no concept of time I had no idea how long I was left, at first I was worried that she would not return or that I might be found by someone else but soon all thoughts were dominated by the pain in my limbs. My muscles were on fire and I was so stretched out it felt like my bones would come out of their sockets.

It was the following morning my Mistress returned and seeing that I was in the exact position she had left me in and laughed at me. She could see my hands and feet had turned a funny colour of purple and said "O slut does it hurt?" I knew she didn't want me to answer then she asked if I had learned my lesson my reply was "Yes Mistress" she told me I was a good girl. She then untied my arms and left, I then understood what pain was about because as the blood started to flow into my hands and fingers the pain and cramp was like nothing before. Eventually I get the feeling back in them and untie my feet, the pain in my legs were far worse than it was in my hands. It felt like my someone was sending electric shocks up the nerves in my legs as my muscles were spasmin.

Finally the feeling came back and I hobbled to the bathroom. As I ran a deep hot bath I rang the office to tell them to clear my diary as I would not be in.

The next day was roasting hot, the hottest day so far that year and I had to turn up for work in a long sleeved shirt to hide the rope marks on my wrists. There was a letter on my desk that was obviously hand delivered that read Private and Confidential, as I sat down with a cup of tea I opened the letter and started reading it. It said.

To my dirty little slut.

If you what to submit to me again there will be some conditions that you must abide by, this is non-negotiable and must be followed by the letter, you will buy the following items without question and in full, you will only contact me again when they have ALL been delivered.

1) Ball Gag and Ring Gag

2) Training Collar, it must have 3 buckles at the rear and be at least 6 inches at the front.

3) A leather hood, must cover the eyes, ears and mouth, it may have tiny holes for the nose.

4) A choke collar and lead.

5) 3 butt plugs of different sizes, one must have a tail.

6) A riding crop and cane

7) 30 meters of ½ inch coarse rope.

The choice is yours slut, either obey my wishes or you will never hear from me again.

Your Mistress.

I must have thought about it for about a second before I booted up my pc and started searching for what my Mistress had ordered and over the next week or so the items were delivered and when the list was complete I texted Mistress Z "I have done as ordered and everything is here. Your humble slut" and then I waited and waited and waited some more, days went into weeks, well 4 weeks to be precise and then I received a very short text from my Mistress, just saying be dressed and ready by 1900 hours today.

I was over the moon that she had eventually replied to me and I wanted to make sure I got everything right this time so I finished work about 4, only an hour early so that was cool, I jumped in the bath washed and freshly shaved my body before I dressed in a Barbie pink bra and knicker set, my favorite ones I owned at the time, a short tight denim skirt and 4 inch black heals. After I was finished getting myself ready I turned my attention to the stuff I brought, I laid them neatly out on my dresser in my bedroom and at 10 to 7 I put a key in the front door, then knelt in my hallway with my hands behind my back and head bowed and waited for my Mistress to turn up.

At exactly 7pm I heard the key in the door and in walked my Mistress walked in. her first words to me were "good slut, I see you have learned after last time. Now where is the stuff you ordered" I replied "on my dresser Mistress" with that she headed into my bedroom, a few minutes later she returned and I felt a rope being tied around one wrist and then she bound it to the other one, like last time she didn't seem to care that it was so tight that it was digging into my skin, when she was happy that I could not escape she put the choke collar over my head and pulled it tight around my next, not cutting off my air supply but making it difficult to breath, she told me to follow her but to stay on my knees, this was made somewhat harder with my hands tied behind my back.

Mistress didn't go slow either and I was half being dragged and half managing to keep up with her. She paraded me around the house and then led me into the bedroom. There she ordered me to stay on my knees and put my face on the carpet and my arse in the air. Have you ever tried to do that with no hands, not easy and as I face planted the floor I let out a moan. This displeased my Mistress and she told me to shut up, I felt her lift my short skirt up over my arse, I felt the leather from the crop being rubbed over my exposed butt and Mistress Z said "you dirty little slut, did I give you permission to make a noise? No I fucking didn't, you will learn my slut, I punish you to make you a better slave" and with that she started to beat me with the crop.

Wow the pain was unbearable, she must have had practice because she kept hitting the same dame spot, again and again the anger and force with each blow, I lost count how many times she beat me but when she had finished my arse was burning and I was unable to sit down without wincing for about a week after. After a few blows I begged her to stop, this only angered her more, she grabbed a fist full of my hair and lifted my head, she told me to open my mouth and she pushed the ball gag behind my teeth before fastening it behind my head, she laughed at me and said "well slut try complaining now" and she went back to whipping me some more.

When my Mistress was satisfied that I had learnt my lesson and believe me I had, she asked me if I had brought some lube, as I was unable to talk because of the gag I shook my head, Mistress then said "o poor slut, looks like I'm going in dry, hope it hurts" I heard and felt her spit on my tight hole before she started to push the smallest plug slowly into my arse, it was only 4 inches long and about an inch fat but it felt huge, it felt like it was going to split me open but she kept pushing until my arse closed around the base drawing the last half inch into me.

I felt full and very uncomfortable but that didn't both my Mistress, she sat on the edge of the bed, opened her legs wide, pulled her knickers to the side and then dragged me by the lead till my head was inches away from her cunt I could smell how turned on she was and could see her cunt juices dripping out. My Mistress told me not to make a sound as she undid the gag and let it drop to the floor, my Mistress then gave me a one word command "lick" and with no time to let my jaw recover from the abuse of the ball gag my nose parted her cunt lips and as my tongue found her clit I tasted the sweet taste of my Mistress for the first time.

To be continued