All Comments on 'Slip of the Tongue'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 401 Comments
NitpicNitpic3 days ago
Yet

Yet another story with the wrong ending.

ttt59ttt598 days ago

Absolutely shocked that your MC is as thick as a brick. Not only is his ex a cheating skank slut, she's a psycho as well. Pretty sure he wants to relive the Michael Douglas "Fatal Attraction" movie. Usually love your works, but can't abide MC's who are sissy wimps like this guy. And, no pain for piece of shit Anderson because little Tommy is a man who "keeps his promises?"Sorry, not just no, but hell no!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

This guy is really a dope. Casual sex with a pretty face.... How shallow can it get with a self absorbed women who thinks sex can f\"fix all indiscretion and let her get away with being a betrayer of trust slut. The story was OK written however I'm thinking it went off the rails a bit with the husband's adamant refusal of accepting her explanation and then starting over with her... Why would a successful man who's a mostly good guy plunge back into the abyss and ask to be hurt again?

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader17 days ago

what a pathetic fucking male! this is not an example of what a man is, no self control, nor self respect. he is an addict to his emotions, and a slave to the woman that manipulates them because he refused to take responsibility. its would be hypocritical for her to show him respect, because he does not respect himself, no wonder she cheated on him, he is just not a worthy to be a man let alone her man. Christina dodged a bullet with this estrogen fuel male. I think the funniest part is he actually thinks he was in the right the whole time. a fucking waste!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another stock DQS emasculation story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It seems as if the pussy seeking missile Tommy was ok stepping out with Chris, even if it was only one time, and then karma comes along when Rox does the same? Then he goes scorched earth on Rox....

Ok, I know it is just a fantasy situation, hypocrisy rules. Too much effort to comment further.

StevenJayStevenJayabout 1 month ago

As usual for DQS a very well written story and I loved the twist with Christina.

Marriage is marriage but a large percentage of married people have affairs without it being the end of the world and this describes bothe the very discrete and the slightly less discrete versions well

seasteve123seasteve123about 1 month ago

1/5 sorry, i like some of your stuff but this one, have some self respect dude. He cheated, she cheated, both need to move on.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Banabout 2 months ago

Great story - definitely! But I don’t get the reconciliation at all - especially given the level of betrayal perpetrated on the husband. He’ll never be able to trust her again. When he told her that she’d cheat when the next beautiful man came along, he was forecasting their future. Why take the risk of putting yourself through hell again? Love alone isn’t enough. 4/5 BRB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A lit land emasculation special.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 months ago

I read it again. The cheating part is painful and feels like just another cheating wife, but as the story evolves the characters grow deeper and the MC's inner voice is compelling. It's hard to believe she has grown up enough to avoid cheating, but I can understand how he may be willing to take a chance once time has passed. Then again, if she cheats again he will probably kill her.

DanzebuDanzebuabout 2 months ago

Reconciliation? Seriously? Nobody comes back from a betrayal like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She gave another man her ass, something she denied him, and he took her back? Cheating is the ultimate act of disrespect and giving another man something she didn't give her husband is infinitely worse. It's not about BTB it's about having self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Are all your lv wives husbands sappy

SorchakSorchak3 months ago

To the anal nay-sayers, the attraction to it is due to the Bible story of Sodom and Gomorrah, two cities destroyed by God for their sexual wickedness, including homosexuality and other things. It's no coincidence that anal sex is also technically called sodomy. So for many hundreds of years it was a sin to practice it. And even as people became more liberal over the centuries, in many places it became illegal to have anal sex. It's only been recently, ie. the last 50 years or so (also coincidentally as long as I've been alive) that it' become a more acceptable sexual practice.

Speaking from experience, anal sex, if done correctly and between 2 consenting adults, can be a pleasurable act for both people. And by correctly, I mean take your time, make sure to be clean as possible, and use plenty of lube. My wife isn't super into the act, but occasionally I can coax her into letting me take her ass. Although sometimes, when she's really turned on, she practically begs me to do her that way. Tbh, I first thought it was gross and would never do it. I know it's not for everyone; some people think it's too dirty, some have had bad experiences, some people don't know any different, but some people love it. I knew a woman not long after I got out of college, and she said anal sex when she was pregnant with her first child was the best. Her husband agreed. There's a saying about doing certain sex acts: Try it twice. Once just to see if you like it or not, and a second time to make sure.

TheCommenterTheCommenter3 months ago

@Helen1899: This anal-thing is because the stories often cater to the incel-crowd that think sex in a relationship is as shown in porn movies.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nie wiem czy mozna byc większym idiotą. Raz dziwka zawsze dziwka a on biedny rogacz. Kolejny facet któremu nie wykształciły się jądra. Ale to tylko fantazja autora a nie zycie. Chyba ze sa tacy faceci. Ale wątpię.

60022Mallard60022Mallard4 months ago

Let he who without guilt cast the first stone?

Liked it overall for a 4

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

I am commenting even though I am not halfway through the story. I loved this author until now, why oh why do almost every LW. author in lit have the same pathetic story line. The lover gets the anal and the husband is denied it, it's continually made out that anal is the holy grail, for men. The first time with a new woman it might be, even the second, but after that most men think that the puss y is the most pleasurable of the two. Most women I have spoken to don't enjoy it one bit, me I have never allowed it and I have no intention of ever allowing it in the future.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

What's the point in getting back together, they will both cheat again, it's in their genes. However if they don't get back together, they will find other unsuspecting partners and cheat on them with each other. What a conundrum, two of the worst people that I have read about in any story. I wonder if DQS. realised what a pair of monsters he was creating, but as usual well written and believable. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You built up all thing angry, cuckolded, righteously crusading husband thing, only to have us learn in a short, casual, backhanded way that he was a cheating, self-important, miserable hypocrite who was cheating on his wife at the same time she was cheating on him.

Well, I have to give it to you, your endings don't leave people indifferent. I've changed my vote between like and dislike several times. With his unanswered cheating, after what he did to his wife for her own cheating it all feels... unresolved. Unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It’s clear that she cheats on him first, but he cheats on her before the tape. That’s why he talks about when it first happened with Christina, he thought he was happily married. He would be happily married when he cheated if he cheated first. He thought he was because she was cheating and he didn’t know it. These cheaters deserve each other but he at least needs to come clean about Christina, even if no time frame is given. You can’t rebuild on that secret

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I , well he is a dope. She is so self adorned and will chest again. Also I didn’t like the story telling because it was a bit contrived. Finally why are your male lead characters all the same smuck?

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Okay

🙊🙈🙉💨😱

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit6 months ago

Sorry but it didn't ring MY bell. At first I was quite absorbed, right from the outset. Then totally absorbed, and because it had firstly seemed so plausible, I was consciously suppressing the the alarming rise in volume of those warning bells, until so thoroughly deafened by them on page four of course. Once she had turned up on his doormat wearing nothing but a fully transparent, highly-improbable, see-through cliché, and I of course, choked and spluttered on my cornflakes!

Locked in paralysed disbelief, I pushed blindly on for another para until I was forced to stop, in order to clean out my navel of accumulated vomit!

Try as hard as I may, I was totally unable to force even ONE more short phrase, let alone another insidious clause, past my retching epiglottis!

Despite being RAAC'ked with pain, anguish and torment, I fought on valiantly until I had finally added this authors I.D. to my proscribed list! So I can now rest just a little easier..

R.S.

A01butal75A01butal757 months ago

Read this again and still marvel at the quality and craftmanship of this writer I still have the same "WOW" reaction!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hey Harryin VA, I know it's been 11 years and you're probably not gonna see this, but you should apologize to Fregen because YOU are actually the fucking idiot. It's not his fault that your lack of reading comprehension caused you to fail to connect the dots of the info the author gave. If you would have, you would have seen where it shows that the 1st time with Chris was before the tape. Also, Tommy mentions how when it started with Chris, it was when he thought he was still happily married.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written and realistic, but let's face it, they had a crappy marriage where the linchpin was their great sex life, and it wasn't enough. A marriage is more than lust and orgasms. They both cheated on their spouses with incredibly hot people.

It isn't clear if he started first, but seems likely, and yet Rox went for broke banging away with high frequency every week or every other week for six months with her "vice". Sounds like sex was not their issue. But intense lust for another person and an uncontrollable urge because the other partner was so hot.

He kept his cheating in a more secretive and orderly fashion, with less frequency. But like Rox (who steadfastly denies it) they both had some feelings for the other person, even though Anderson was a real asshole, though MC much more so for Christina.

Author had to pull the twist and add the symmetry otherwise they had no chance of trying to reconcile. Ironically if their second go around fails, it will probably because of the MC.

Why? He never told Rox. She got found out and is obsessively remorseful. But they won't do counseling. He can't. He has a dark secret of his own. Yet his trust in her is shot. They have no other ties that bind than hot sex. He has no sexual insecurities and she knows she can seduce him. But what else do they have? Jobs meeting attractive people that take time and effort. No kids. No real marital activities outside of bed and then off to work. They obviously don't communicate. And whatever "love" they had for each other wasn't enough to stop either from falling (especially repeatedly for Rox). They both can lie very well to each other.

So if they fail in their ability to reconnect, it will probably be him breaking it up or wandering off again. She is too scared and has had to deal with being the "cause" that broke them up. But he and his checkered past with Christina is the rot that will likely undermine what they try to rebuild. Who knows how it turns out.

Again well written, but her betrayal was too massive for any reconciliation, not to mention such stupid reasons to keep repeating. Her vice, like secret smoking. And Anderson is so hot. But her ex husband is not only bigger but better and loving someone should make it even that much better. So objectively the sex was poorer, but she was so excited to be with such a hot guy and justified it with her compartmentalization bs.

But the MC did something similar, though he was less fanatical about it. If anything he developed more emotional feeling for Christina than she did for the asshole. And Christina wanted him for a serious relationship. She at least dreamed of it. The asshole was just shallow and was banging multiple women at the same time he was having the affair with Roz (can't believe the MC did not throw that in her face, that was not realistic). Anderson had no feeling for Rox and hers for him was more like infatuation with a hunky guy. Even the asshole Andersom admitted they didn't do anything except have sex. No romance and she often left as soon as the episode was over, except the 36 hour Atlanta f$ckfest. That was beyond callous.

But on the contrary, it is pretty clear that if the age gap and career trajectory was not an issue, the MC and Christina would end up together trying a long term exclusive relationship somewhere. Rox had more sex in her six months, but the MC had both an emotional and a physical affair. He only rationed his time with Christina because he did not in any way want to hurt her career.

So who is more guilty? Unclear. They both are, but only one was found out.

Lies, lust, secret vices, and hot sex (whether with each other or their cheating partners) is not a good foundation for the future. Even if they make it back somehow, with no honesty, no trust, no counseling, and not much else beyond hot sex (which is what brought them together 8 years earlier, but also tore them apart), it will be a pale shadow of what they had, and honestly that wasn't all that good to begin with. Two messed up people. But the asymmetry of knowledge and secrets will make it even worse.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story, well written and, more importantly, it's believable for once...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

They both cheated on the person that supposedly was the only person they could ever love. That shows neither has any concept of what love or commitment truly mean. It is only a matter of time until both cheat again. Who gives a fuck about how long it takes?

Addicted098Addicted0987 months ago

The 1st part of the story was so good. But the 2nd part is just sad. The selfish woman wont leave her husband alone and he cant see her selfishness and move on. Even when he has other women pursuing him, he cannot move on. This relationship is doomed in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unlike most of the comments below, I give it five stars. Whether they succeed in the future is beside the point. The story is very well told, with entry of angst. Too many anons focus entirely on bitch burning, and overlook how well the story is told. Remember that the tale is unfinished. They could call it quits or just fade away. Butch burning is not the end all and be all. Especially in this tale, where marriage is far over the horizon that it's not even a factor. again, five stars for a tale well told.

JPB

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Well, he gets cuck'd, divorces the cheat, but cN forgive. Can she be trusted? Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

3 Stars . She cheated on him and they get Divorced . They should not get back together as can he trust her to even go to the Store ?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA8 months ago

So average. Not a day will go by that he won't be suspicious and mistrust her. His first reaction was the correct one as she still believes he will forgive her every transgression...

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Coulda gone with either, but i’d go with the new gal, slender with playboy real tits, long hair, gorgeous, employed.

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

Sorry but these stories about husbands who forgive their cheating wives and take them back are getting old. This broad fucks a variety of men before she marries this cuckold. Then she had a six month affair with a man who is screwing other women as well and gets so addicted to sex with him that she can't stop herself. Then she describes in detail how good it was when he fucked her ass. Then she tells hm when she was with her lover her husband did not exist. And he takes her back into his life ? She may love him but not enough to be a faithful wife. His first reaction was the right one. Out the door and stay out !

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

This guy is a cuckold who will get cuckolded again. She didn't have a one or two night stand she was addicted to another man's cock. She knew she was doing the wrong thing but could not stop. Walk away.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Finally they figured it out both was cheating

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a load of crap! Very weak minded Men. If he has some pride sticking to his soul, it's going to rip his masculinity forever the moment he chose to be with her again. I really don't see the logic. For a Man, it's a defeat of his life when his woman having affair for six months and he is never going to be the same again.

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

That was painful. I can’t imagine loving someone that deeply and waiting for them to rip my heart out because they’ve done it before. That would be the cruelest torture.

SeaChangerSeaChanger10 months ago

Presumably this strengthened their relationship since they were both cheating.

5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

3 Stars on this one . I wonder how many times he cleaned her out for Anderson . He made a good little Cluck . I bet No One is laughing at him behind his back . Good luck on The STD's and the Aids ..

RazorFishRazorFish11 months ago

Very hot. I read a lot of LW stories, and I actually usually just skim the actual sex because it's so often overdone, but this was perfect.

mike2710mike271012 months ago

I reas some of the comments .they are wrong. He cheated also but did not get caught. He also loves her. So I can see them getting back together for another try.

Thank you for the entertainment. I wish you were active writing on here agane.

Mike from Texas

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

The poor little BTB bois with their pathetic limited vocabulary and even less intellectual heft, getting their panties in a wad over this

Darkness86Darkness8612 months ago

Story was good but Tommy is a FUCKING IDIOT for going back with Rox should've left when he had the opportunity now he's nothing more than a Cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Cuckold story

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

If the cheating slut gets back together with her weak cuck, then it’s not HEA, it’s Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You almost wrote a decent story, but managed to club it into submission by dragging it out for a couple of pages past it's expiration date. In the end, a horrible story about a pathetic non-man and his diseased slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

cuck

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with myky40’s comment, I read it as Tommy had an affair with Christine before the trouble with Anderson? Otherwise this line “ When it had started I had been married -- happily I thought -- and I couldn't explain it or take a chance on it ruining my marriage“ makes no sense to me??

But, apparently Tommy has no self respect trying to get back with the ex.

myky40myky40about 1 year ago

Someone has really read the story?... he cheats on her first with chris.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lets his wifes lover get away free to go on destroying lives, the ending very weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This just doesn't pass the IRL test. It's not credible, and therefore there's no suspension of disbelief. Roxy went too far and did too much for there to be a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the author's least successful stories but still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BTB. 2 STARS.

jopstorm(1945)

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

2 STARS for the ending and the RAAC ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

RAAC stories are not good! If one cheats and is found out, it's time for a renewal, trade-in, BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

is this the second story youve talked about a court room massacre? did this happen in WWWM or is this something thats going to happen? surely your not thinking of killing maitland off

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I actually somehow enjoyed this well written story and until the big reveal near the end which made both of the characters seam seedy and shallow - they could have their own website = cheatersRus.cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon a few days ago wrote, "Without the last page, there is no way this author (or anyone else) could land the ending in a RAAC." Sure you can, if you're a moral pussy.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Damn, anon, why didn't you just write a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Btw did some of the commenters actually read the story? Or skip the last page. They want to flame Rox (and rightfully so) but they are ok with hubby's longer (though less frequent and more clandestine) affair? Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but still.one of the author's worst stories. The two main characters, Tommy and Roxanne are both shitheads and I guess deserve each other. Until the last page, we assume that Tommy is the aggrieved spouse who got hideously betrayed. Be honest. Without the last page, there is no way this author (or anyone else) could land the ending in a RAAC. Roxanne lied repeatedly once he confronted her. She didn't even really apologize. Yes she is sorry she got caught and stunned she wasn't forgiven and feels awful and lonely and is obsessed with getting back with her ex. But she screwed a guy on average, once a week, for like four months and then added that weekend final fuck in Atlanta. Why? Because the asshole is hot. Given that Tommy has a big dick and according the Christina (and other women) is a stud with a jackhammer, the physical sex wasn't better. Yes I am sure asshole is a decent lover but also since he is so self centered he would top out below what his good lucks and natural physique a d equipment could provide. He turns her onto anal, because I guess his dick is small enough and he does prep work, something Rox really comes to love, knowing that not only has she never done it for hubby but he feels guilty for having even tried it. So why the affair? Well Asshole is just so hot! And it becomes her secret guilty pleasure, and she says she lies about it because it would break his heart (true) but thinks she should be forgiven anyways (delusionally false). But hey she got her 30 times in with Asshole. If Anderson is to be believed there is no after sex intimacy, just banging (with hot anal sex she can handle) and it is like her smoking a cigarette. Ok. Maybe in her twisted mind she does "love" Tommy. She certainly doesn't seem to care much for Anderson despite the light touches and smiles occasionally at the awards banquet. And their affair was running colder until the December taping fiasco, when she calls it off except for the final fuckfest in Atlanta. Yes she is basically addicted to Asshole, like smoking, and despite her guilt initially, she went back into his car the second time and blew up the marriage. Worse possibly, is her lack of apology after getting caught. Sure she eventually tells the truth as she sees it, in part because she doesn't know how much Asshole told Tommy, but her reasons are almost clinical about it, including not affecting their marriage (yeah right), a fantasy that became an obsession, her shallow lack of willpower, not caring for Anderson (more or less potentially believable based on Asshole's recording), that it would die out (sure, especially after the December taping disaster), Tommy being a better lover but Asshole just bring so damn hot (believable but oh so heinous), and her compartmentalization bullshit. Was there ever a really "sorry" in there for what she did and breaking her vows? Anywhere? Didn't appear to be. Instead she is mortified she got tossed out, feels miserable, realizes she blew up her marriage for sex with a "hot" guy, and is obsessed with getting back with Tommy. But is it really love? Maybe. Has she been to therapy? No. She claims to have been a nun since the discovery and willing to do a lie detector test. Ok but so what? She fucked Anderson at least once a week for the better part of a month, and let him do everything with her, not just the anal that the MC is hung up on. So she really wants him back, but does nothing to show that in terms of apologies, remorse, communication (though he stiffed her there), therapy, self discovery as to really why and how to avoid, nada. She simply is obsessed, threatens to stalk, shows up for sex or offers anything including her ass, despite Tommy bring much bigger than Asshole, and living temporarily like a nun. What the heck with that fix? The only sensible thing she said is the broken vase analogy but that should backfire, as she might accept a shitty marriage with no trust but why would she? So yeah she made some terrible choice, her guilt lessened to the point she is only sorry she hurt Tommy and deluded herself he would take her back. So yeah no RAAC possible. But wait the twist. He has been doing g the exact same fucking thing for even longer with Christina (ok less frequent and more clandestine), except he is actually really falling for her, only saved by her career trajectory and age. Unlike Asshole, the bitch Christina (she is a bitch if Anderson is an asshole!) is in love with Tommy and thought after Tommy tossed Roxanne out that she had a real shot. We didn't know till the end because they have been ultra careful due to her career path and his "happy" marriage. At least Asshole didn't give a shot about Rox and was a pussy hound dog continuously. Rox may be delusional and addicted to his charm and looks, but she didn't really have feelings for Asshole beyond whatever you get when you fuck someone once a week for 20 weeks or so (including her Atlanta trips and some full day fuckfests, I suppose.because most times they only had time for single fucks due time constraints and lack of intimacy). So those less frequent, isn't Tommy's betrayal just as bad or worse? I mean he has kept it secret. Christina is the irresistible siren, while Anderson is the irresistible Adonis. But Tommy and Christina have real feelibg for each other. And he is on his moral high horse, while he has carried on longer (albeit with less total integrated numbers of fucks) than Rox and Anderson. Which is worse? Hard to tell. Both are unforgivable. But what now. Yes since he cheated, he sees what? That he still loves Rox, despite protestations to the contrary, that he misses making love to her and now desires hermore than Christina, that his ex is devoted to stalking him and wiling to do anything to rekindle a new marriage (she seems obsessed) but what about trust? Are they going to go.to counseling? Well good luck there. Is he going to share his adulterous affair? Not likely. Especially since.now he painted himself into a moral corner of hypocrisy. Will she resist "hot" guys going forward. Maybe. It is like having thr smell of a cigarette now be so nasty, that a person never smokes again and gets nauseous. She certainly appears to be in pain and wants to believe she will never blow up a marriage to Tommy, because.now she knows the pain she caused both of them (probably only really knows her own, but maybe some ideas from Carole) and can't afford to lose him, as she can't take NOT being with thr man she (allegedly) "loves". Crazy as it sounds she seems more believable than big dick Tommy. Yeah he didn't move out of the area with good job offers, but wad that due to Rox or Christina or both? He will keep his secret to his grave and confess nothing. Won't that erode any new marriage from the inside out. He had fell for the same temptation as Rox but he and Christina had real feeling for each other. So when talking about fixing things or going to counseling, while Rox tries to address her problems and try to regain his trust, how does Tommy sit there and blissfully accept her (eventual) apologies and her hard work to regain trust, after all the bullshit he did with Christina for a longer period.of time. Their first night sounds like it happened well before Rox stepping out in the prior August. So we have two shitty immoral people, trying to rebuild a new marriage.(will probably happen), but only one doing penance. My money is on her making more of an effort and feeling bad about things, but Tommy being still secretive and yet not trusting his ex ever the same way again, because he himself cannot disclose his own similar, but in the dark, affair. If they get back together, which seems likely, and with no kids possible, and their careers, and her guilt l mixed with his secrets, I think it would explode.down the road. But my wager is it will be his fault or he lets slip his affair with Christina and Rox justifiably burns his ass. Yeah so good luck to the two assholes. Would have been a much better story if Rox found out the truth. Either before or after rhenaffair or after the divorce. As it is now, it is a toxic mess. And for the record, for similar but slightly different reasons, both affair are equally (more or less) hideous non-reconciable betrayals. Good luck with that, with the underlying deceit and asymmetry of truth.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 star and only because he divorced the stupid SLUT.

The rest of the story was sort of good except for the ending - where it is disclosed that he was as bad as his ex-slut. That just made sure there were no likeable characters in this story. They were all sleazy with morals like ally cats. The RAAC would only work if he came clean about his affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"She had spent twenty years in the business of arousing men and keeping them at arms length so she could get what she wanted from them."

.

Soooo...he's surprised that she did it to him? She's only being true to her nature. And that results in exactly two possibilities for him: either he believed himself to be the one person in the universe to whom the laws of nature do not apply or he's only with her for the sex. Do we get all huffy when we realize that black widows eat their mates? No, so what's the big deal? He either shares with whomever she selects or he doesn't and moves on. Or he gets all comfy with being a delusional basket case with no personal reality beyond fucking a black widow.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
What

What a wimp,he should have made Anderson pay and gone with Christina where ever she was going to work.He could have got a job with her.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

2* for the posting, and the well written story. RAAC is NOT the way to here (there).

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
A re-read

Husband is a despicable hypocrite

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry. Just find none of the characters in this story to be likeable.

Them getting back together is...iimplausible. I just find it highly unlikely.

She wouldn't be chasing him. And no way he'd forgive her for 6 months of cheating and lying. Despite the fact he might be the biggest hypocrite DQS has written.

Two people who are ugly on the inside like this...are generally too shallow to ever actually make a broken relationship work again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

😆

Pathetic cuck .

Hope he likes the whores next boyfriend cause sluts never change their spots .

One star

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

reread for me. Interesting discovery and ending. Very different story than your "When we were married" in the thought process and ending

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Tips for a good story ‘make the characters believable’, oh well better luck with the next one.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

It's a fascinating story. The characters breathe, they're so alive. This one also, like some of DQS's other stories, has the final plot twist by which we are allowed to perceive at the very end of the story, after being in the MC's head for all of it that he is not the innocent, aggrieved guy he has been presented to us as. I know, it's a concluding, almost vertigo-inducing understanding. He's been very hard on Ros, and he's no saint, just a slicker cheater. Moral equivalence is established. I don't think that adds to the story. DQS is writing commercially now, and he is really good. But sometimes the good needs to be good, and the beautiful woman who's no saint, but not evil, needs to be allowed redemption, or even vindication..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cucks suck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As usual, the husband's a wimp and the wife is supposedly the most gorgeous whore in the world. Same ole thing with DQS; must humiliate the cuckolded husband as much as possible, really keep piling it on, yet all he can do is walk around weeping. Same tired ole shit.

/

Y'know, if DQS' women are always the hottest thing out there, light years more sexy and attractive than any other woman in the GALAXY, how did the weeping cuckold ever manage to land her in the first place? If she has her pick of any man, why him??? DQS stories are stupid, at their basest level.

DQS is, in reality, a woman who's pissed at her ex for kicking her to the curb when he caught her cheating. Now she tries to show everybody how much he gave up by refusing to stick with a whore. 2 stars.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 2 years ago

Totally absurd and implausible. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well deserved one star .

cucks are pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do all the male characters in this authors stories get back together with absolutely irredeemable sluts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave this story 4 stars sorry but the ending was weird . I wish them the best of luck in their lives . I would not have taken her back . I would have married Chris and made sure that everyone knew it . Kiwi is right about going through life alone . My uncle did that and I always felt sorry for him . John Wayne would have told him to get back on that hoss that had thrown him . I have been married 2 times and Divorced 2 times but at least I can hold my head up

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Great story, I liked it

KiwihunterKiwihunteralmost 2 years ago

I have a good laugh at all the "anonymous" commenters who are angry at another man who is more sophisticated and emotionally intelligent than they are. What sad pathetic creatures who will go through life alone and unhappy. You have my sympathy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“I've been with a lot of men before you”

Don’t marry sluts!

This PSA has been brought to you by ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. Your ending is dead wrong,with it you made him into a fool.Why do your stories tend to make your MC make the correct choices and reactions to a wifes infidelity than make him find reasons to back away from those choices to go for reconciliation,making him less of a man of integrity, intelligence and pride. At least in this tale you did not quite make him into a shallow person with that ending.....A good tale...5 stars..JZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The writing part, was good. I'm not a story writer, but the story itself lacked something, for me anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two very screwed up human beings that deserve each other... not only is she an adulterous, he also admitted to having sex with married women before he married Rox and he admitted to treating the women he dated like Kleenex... pull one out, use it up, throw it away, and pull up another one... what a pitiable despicable person... karma will eventually bequeath its consequences on the both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do almost all the men you write, go crawling back to the cheating sluts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG... soo long & eventually soooo repetitious. I felt that, at times, I was reading the same lines over & over. I stopped reading & went to this last page to where it looks like (no, I didn't fully read it) they're getting back together again. That she was in a sexual relationship with another man - worse, over 6 months! - & would continue if it wasn't for her blooper, is beyond understanding how he could even want her again.

This's the 2nd story I've read from this author where the wife betrays her husband but is reunited with him. It'll also be the last story I'll read by her (him?) . Wish I knew before starting this story. Author must think that men are wimps & possibly wanna-be cucks. 1 star -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ending of this story actually made me mad. Where the hell does the MC get off with the hurt, righteous anger, vindictiveness, and "woe-is-me" attitude when the douchebag had a side-piece himself well before his wife's infidelity?

I'm sure that was the authors intent but, fuck off! I regret reading this.

Ganymede69Ganymede69almost 2 years ago

Did he sleep with Chris before or after he found out about Rox and Anderson? He is a better man than I. Couldn’t do it. Wife gave parts of herself to another dude that she denied her HUSBAND. I couldn’t get past that.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 2 years ago

Interesting story...but, if Tommy cheated first with Chris, and he can’t really explain why other than it was sort of an irresistible impulse, he really is a hypocritical nasty SOB. It seems his explanation as to why is just about identical as Roxanne’s. Booo for Tommy. How the hell could he act like he did to Roxanne when he was cheating on her......FIRST!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story 4⭐.

Interesting twist at the end. He cheated on her before she cheated on him.

I think some commenters need to re-read the story cuz I think they missed that twist.

If he cheated first and then she cheated second does that still Make him a cuck?😂😂

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtalmost 2 years ago

Not bad, but the continuity sucked. Pick a name for a character and stick to it. This "Tommy", then "Bobby" stuff... well, you're better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Authors good with prose so often like to vicariously make excuses for tough emasculated cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

they both deserve each other. hopefully they won't spawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

bull shit--once a cheater, always a cheater

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Suspension of disbelief required 100%

Suspension of disbelief achieved 0%

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous