All Comments on 'Slippers at Midnight Pt. 07'

by LolaMCat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

Love this tale (and strawberry rhubarb pie) — the two MCs are so well developed/feel so real within the fantasy you’ve created. The sexnic a perfect way/scene within which to add the drama/tension we knew would appear. The story of the Alpha’s first “lost” love a touching/sad revelation that confounds/compounds the fathers’s angry reaction to his daughter’s love for Elle (absurd he tells her). As a near hopeless romantic … . And please do not apologize for the “real world” imposing on your creative writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I normally don't read these types of stories, but thought I'd try the first paragraph..... and ended up reading the whole darn thing!

Please keep writing as you do a great job!

LolaMCatLolaMCat9 months agoAuthor

Thank you, so much to everyone reading along with Elle and Daciana's story! I'm submitting the next part today so it will, I hope, post in the next few days.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Any idea when the next chapter will be?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLolaMCat@LolaMCat
Hi! I'm Lola. My friends call me Lo. I love stories. I love to tell them, I love to read them, and I love to listen to them. I love sexy stories but I'm also a hopeless romantic. -------------------- **9-1-23** Slippers at Midnight parts 8 AND 9 have both been submitted! Th...