Slippers at Midnight Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they'd gone, Daciana, Aiden, Ted and I piled into Julian's car. Daciana pulled me close to her in the backseat. I held her hands and rested my head against hers. Daciana squeezed my fingers. "I refuse to waste my last few hours of the weekend being sad. Jules, put on something we can sing along to, and let's enjoy ourselves!" Julian obliged and for the next three hours the five of us snacked and sang and laughed and I tried to pretend that my heart wasn't crushed on the floor back in the king's living room.

When we arrived outside my dorm that evening, Daciana pulled me away from the others. She kissed me and held me close to her. "This thing with my dad sucks, Elle, it does. BUT it changes nothing between us. You are my mate and I am yours and we are going to spend the rest of our lives together." I nodded and she kissed me again. "I promise, Elle. You and me. No matter what. I'm hoping my dad will come around but if he doesn't," she shrugged, "Screw him. It's you and me. Forever."

The tears that had been threatening for hours began to stream down my face. Daciana wiped my cheeks with her fingertips. "You and me," I repeated, "Forever." She nodded. I sniffed. "You guys should leave. It's already late and I want you guys to get home safe."

Daciana shook her head. "I am going back to Avion, but my home," she pressed her fingertips to my sternum, "You are my home, Elle. I won't be home again until I am back with you."

I sobbed and she pulled me close again. "You make me cheesy." She laughed softly. "I will be back with you soon, My Love."

I kissed her. Julian and Ted waved. Aiden blew me a kiss. Daciana winked at me and climbed into the backseat with Ted. I walked into my room, dropped my stuff on the floor, and collapsed in a sobbing mess on my bed.

12