Slipping Together

Story Info
A couple hypnotizes themselves to enhance their sex routine.
2.3k words
4.49
6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" I asked, my breath shaking.

Amy nodded, her lips moving in anticipation. We both sat in my bedroom, door closed, lights dimmed. "I've never been hypnotized before," she said. "What does it feel like?"

"I don't know, to be honest. I tried a couple times but never slipped into it. My friends told me it was like the moment right before you fall asleep. You feel warm and tired and then, you feel whatever the hypnotist wants you to feel. Or, in this case, whatever the script tells you to feel."

She blinked in surprise and had to suppress a giggle. "Wait, your friends told you this? You guys must be really close."

"Stop, no!" I laughed, "I mean the other users on the site. They walk you through step by step, it's really straight-forward. Do you still want to try it?"

"Of course I do! You've been hyping this up this all week."

She was right. I had been talking up the pulse since it landed on the site's front page. A program to hypnotize anyone, no matter how resistant they've been to hypnosis in the past. The best part was that you could program it yourself so you and a partner could customize the script and not be forced to do anything you didn't want to. Despite this, I was getting cold feet. "It's not too late if you just want to watch a movie or have sex like we usually do."

"No, no, I want to try it. The way you make it sound actually seems pretty relaxing. Will I need to take off my glasses?"

"You're supposed to have a clear view of the screen. I think you should keep them on." I crossed the bedroom to my desk and opened up the file. I confirmed the script we read through together and inserted it into the program. A red [START] button appeared on the one of the black screens. I looked back at Amy, who was walking over towards me. My heart pounded, and I could already see her starting to blush. "Are you ready?"

She nodded.

"You double checked the script?"

"Yep, nothing out of our comfort zone. What we usually do, just a bit better."

"Okay," I said.

"Okay."

"Ready?"

Amy gave me a nervous smile, and she took my hand. "Deep breath, okay? We'll slip away together."

I looked into her soft, dark eyes. She was wearing that flowery perfume I liked. I could see her delicate chest pushing against that thick gray sweater, the one that made her bright orange hair stand out. It was already warm enough in here, and I grew hotter under my collar by the second. Amy placed my hand on the mouse. One last look at one another.

Here we go.

*click*

Red and black rings faded onto both of the monitors. Alternating colors started in the center and grew bigger into rings expanding outward, slowly and subtly drawing the eye into the middle. Amy sat on my lap, her ass pressing against my dick as I watched the right screen and she took the left. She felt so warm on top of me, I noticed. Her body heat radiated directly onto my penis and expanded outward...or...wait. The longer I watched the screen, the motions of the rings seemed to match the waves of warmth emanating from Amy. I didn't want to look away, just to make sure this connection wasn't just a coincidence.

Red and black, red...and then black. The pleasure swelled, then faded, then swelled again.

I wanted to turn to look at Amy, but...no, the screen, something about it just...so...empty...peaceful...warm...

I felt Amy's arm drape over my shoulder as she leaned back; her body falling gently into mine, her mind following the pulse of the rings. The rings gently guided my attention back to them, and I let myself focus on them, their captivating simplicity. They swept through my mind.

Red, black, red, black, then...red.

My eyes grew heavy as the pulse found its way into my body and strong waves of warmth and pleasure echoed from my mind and the head of my penis around my body. The pleasure rippled down my thighs, my calves and down over the balls of my feet and into my toes where they reversed directions and radiated back up my body. My triceps, my forearms glowed with arousal. Even my fingertips warmed through with this lustful heat.

The best part: it was effortless. The pulse didn't tell me to do anything. Once I let it in, it swept through my mind and body like sunlight, filling me, warming me. I remember thinking how I wanted it to fill me, and I remember it obliged.

And then, without a word between us, Amy and I could move again, and we stood. We didn't need the pulse from the screens. I closed my eyes, and the rings were inside my eyelids, radiating in my vision. I looked at Amy and I could see it in her eyes, too. Her face was red with want, her eyes spiraling in sync with mine. I found myself drawn to her. We glided closer, and she threw her arms around me in a passionate, longing kiss. Her hands found her way under my shirt, caressing. Her nails gently scraped my skin like little ripples on a pond, adding to the pleasure already inside me. I moved one hand to her ass, the other down her front. I felt her frame in my arms and rubbed my palm against her jeans. She yielded at first, then pushed back, rocking her hips into my fingers and forearms. She began grinding against me.

She leaned in and pressed her lips to my ear. "I want you," she whispered. I could hear the longing shiver in her voice as she said the words, and my empty head filled with her words. I want you, said my mind. Then, my body responded. You can have me.

My shirt was off in an instant, and she was all hands over my chest. My once temperamental dick was now rock hard and pressing against my jeans, but it was her turn now. I slid her out of her sweater and tight undershirt. Her bra came next, all in a pile on the floor. I picked her up and moved us onto the bed, not for a second looking away from the rings in her eyes. One touch of my hands on her bare skin and I could feel the pulse inside her, and she felt it inside me. I lay her on the bed and she continued grinding into my thigh. Slowly, I moved my head lower and wrapped my lips around her erect nipple. Her breath quickened, and I swept my tongue over the sensitive flesh. Against her will, her head was thrown back, her whole body tingling with pleasure as I sucked and played, teased and titillated.

It's strange, they were the same nipples I usually tease, the same breasts I fondle, the same ass I grab. But this time, with each movement, I found myself drawn deeper and deeper, sinking more and more into Amy's hypnotic movements, into the pulse. I allowed myself to get drawn in, her perky breasts felt so full. I leaned forward and placed my tongue on and around the supple parts of her, feeling rewarded for doing so as soft, deep bliss coursed through me with each kiss. Amy placed one hand in on my head, sweeping my black, feathery hair between her fingers. She moved her other hand down and started rubbing her clit through her jeans, stimulating herself even more. She gently tugged my hair and brought my head to hers, placing her mouth right next to my ear so I could hear every little euphoric sound she made as we both teased her body. She kissed my ear, her soft breaths rolling over my mind. There we stayed in bliss, allowing ourselves to build and build, the heat and pleasure and arousal inside ourselves steadily growing, both of us panting sweet sounds of ecstasy.

Soon, Amy began to moan, and I knew she wanted more. Her soft vocals in my ear were driving my penis mad. It craved stimulation, nearly throbbing with anticipation. She stepped off the bed, and we removed each others' pants. Our bodies glowed, and I caught sight of the pulsing screens again, drawing me in and affirming the pleasure coursing through our bodies. We were not quite two, but more than one, coupled together through a force outside of ourselves.

Amy stepped between me and the screens. I could see the spirals in her eyes drawing me to her again like a magnet until we collided in a tangle of limbs and lips and tongues. She wrapped her taste buds around mine before we pushed back and recollided, this time my face buried in her neck.

I forced my tongue onto the most sensitive nerves along her nape and pressed. She took a sharp breath, and I sensed her smile with surprise. She took my hand and guided it down to her clit. I could feel her warmth and eagerness with the tips of my fingertips. Slowly at first, I caressed the top of her most sensitive nerves, stimulating her. All the while, I synced the motions of my tongue with my fingers, attacking with blissful assaults from above and below. I felt her squirm and shudder in my arms, but I held her in place. Slowly but surely I increased the speed and pressure of my fingers and tongue as her moans grew in intensity until they were cries of total, unhindered euphoria.

But she wasn't allowed to cum. The pulse made sure of it. The pleasure built and built inside of her, but the release was blocked, and all she could do was channel the excess joy out through her mouth in glorious ecstasy.

Then, it was my turn. She released herself from my grasp with surprising speed and strength. She spun me down onto the bed. My dick at this point was standing alert, and she eyed it with this unforgettable hunger. Onto the mattress she climbed, and as she positioned her wet pussy directly over it's target, she spoke one phrase that changed everything. She looked in my own spiraling eyes and commanded: "Sink for me, Ryan."

I was gone, completely and utterly deep inside of her as she pushed herself around my penis. The radiating pleasure doubled inside my body as every nerve ending from the knuckles in my fingers to the heels of my feet, my ears, my shoulders, everything grew in intensity. Hot and passionate, I wanted to melt backwards into the bed as she swayed her hips gently forward and back with practiced intent. I felt her tightly undulate in milking motions, pulling at my manhood like she never had before. I struggled to sit up and pulled at her thigh with one hand, snaking my other around her back to pull her closer. Amy leaned back on both hands and our bodies went on autopilot moving in perfect pulsing harmony. A thin layer of sweat coated our backs, and we glistened as our bodies sat right on the brink of orgasm, lapping on the edge but not allowed to spill over.

I bit my lip as instinctive sounds bubbled up inside me, roars and growls and moans of luscious joy flowed through every bit of me. Amy's head went back as the length of my shaft penetrated in and out of her over and over. Her clit trembled and vibrated on the perfect frequency with the rest of her body. Tiny, tingling shocks sped up her back. Her nipples were as sensitive as ever. Even her thighs and abdomen felt warm and strong. Every inch of her felt like she was basking in the sun with a vibration singing on all her most sensitive spots.

Then, without warning, the pleasure grew stronger, and stronger, and stronger. Nearly over the edge now. It crept closer and closer in both of us and we quickened the pace. Our bodies on the verge of bursting, we looked deeper and deeper into one another's spiral eyes and just as the levees broke, we spoke one another's names and our bodies tensed with surges of pure, scintillating, brilliant orgasm twice as strong as either of us had experienced before. Our bodies rocked back and forth. Amy's vagina closed on my dick, milking it as I came hard, my back tensing into an arch. We clung to one another as we both called out. Heaps of pleasure rained down on us. My penis at last was forced out as another wave burst through Amy. Ropes of cum shot up and onto my chest. She fell forward onto the bed beside me, and we held each other in our arms, twitching with delight.

I blinked and the spiraling pulse was gone from my eyes, but I still sensed it in the back of my brain extending the tremendous afterglow. I looked at Amy, and she looked at me. We were both panted, smiling in spite of ourselves. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face for hours.

Holy shit, we both seemed to say. Neither of us needed any words as we pulled ourselves under the covers and into each other's naked embrace. Her hand brushed just under the head of my still-smoldering dick, sending another shock through me and pumping the last of the cum from my system. I jumped in surprised, and she giggled adorably. I tackled her under the covers, wanting to return the favor, and teased my finger up over her vulva. The sound that she made coupled with that sound of total bliss made me smile.

And there, we ended our night wrapped up in each others arms, skin still warm, listening to one another's breathing. It was like heaven on Earth, no other way to describe it.

Months passed before we felt the need to use the pulse again. Our sex was doing just fine without it, and we didn't want to develop a tolerance. But I'll never forget our first time sinking away together.