Tinted Shades

Story Info
A guy gets a pair of magic shades from a dirty minded wizard.
33.5k words
4.54
28.2k
62
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,340 Followers

Hello everyone. It's been a long time, but I'm back. I had some serious writer's block and some real world stuff happen. This is another story about that dirty wizard who likes to "help" out people with magical items. In this case, it's a pair of sunglasses, or tinted shades. I remember reading once that "Eyes are the windows to the soul". I was thinking more about that and though that could mean you can tell things about a person from their eyes, but also that a window is also a possible door that things can go through. And in this case, a certain wizard has come up with something that let's a dirty-minded man put all sorts of things through people's "windows" and do complete makeovers. I hope you enjoy. Please be polite and useful in the comments, I can't get better if you just say nasty things.

TINTED SHADES

PART I

Frank read the text again.

"Sorry, but I just think of you as a friend."

"Everytime. Cripes, why the hell do I bother?"

Frank sat down on the bench with a growl. He sighed and let his head hang back. The wind off the ocean felt good and the sun was warm. A fine day, excepting his rotten luck with women.

Frank sat there for a moment and then leaned forward. A very pretty young woman in running shorts and a tight athletic bra jogged by. She glanced at him and gave him a smile.

A smile like she'd give her brother.

"God, I can't even get a regular smile from women." Frank muttered.

"You seem down my lad."

Frank nearly jumped off the bench at the voice right next to him. He looked to his left and saw an older man, dressed in a slightly worn suit, smiling at him.

"So sorry about that! I can be very, quiet, when I move. My apologies." The man smiled and Frank got an odd vibe from him. Not dangerous per say, or weird. But just a bit odd and strangely enough, power. The man had a presence like Frank would expect from a major CEO or a President or something.

"You picked a delightful spot to sit. Lovely view." The man said as another lovely lady ran past. The man openly checked her out and Frank snickered.

"You seem to enjoy the view. But yes, I guess it's nice."

The man smiled at him. "I am old enough to know a lad with woman issues. Come my boy, what is ruining what should be a perfect day?"

Frank paused, and then just got this feeling of trust. For some reason, he felt he could talk to this man.

"I was helping a neighbor in my condo complex. She had a bad breakup, and was her shoulder to cry on." Frank sighed. "I wasn't doing it out of pure motives, she's a knockout and pretty nice to me. I wasn't going to make any moves on her while she was dating, but the bastard cheated on her, she caught him, yada, yada. I was hoping maybe she might..." Frank trailed off and signed.

"See you as more than just a "friend", eh? And no luck?"

"None. And it's the same every time. You see that Condo complex across the street there? I'm the only man in it. The whole place is packed with young, pretty, successful women. Hotties from wall to wall. And can I get a real date with any of them? Fuck no."

Frank's fists clenched. "I don't fucking get it. I am not a hunk I know, but I'm not a dog either. I'm successful, hell, I OWN my condo, and have a great car. I'm everything a guy should be for a woman looking for a "good" man. But no, friend, friend, friend." Frank said with a bit of spite.

The older man looked at Frank with a look of someone who is thinking deeply. After a bit he smiled.

"Tell me, are you a "nice guy"? One of those guys that gets the girl in the movies after fumbling around while the shark plays the hottie?" He said with a grin.

Frank have him a look. "Maybe. Yes. Fuck, I don't know."

The older man leered. "I thought so. My boy, you need a new way of looking at things."

The older man reached into his jacket and pulled out a case for glasses. He opened it and said "Try these on, but brace yourself for a new outlook."

Frank looked at the set of glasses. The lenses were a very light shade of blue, almost clear. The rims were black with some very faint pattern scrolling over it. He decided to humor the man and slipped them on.

Frank blinked. Despite the clear lenses the glasses seemed to work like much darker lenses. He looked around and started.

"What the hell?!" Frank muttered.

He had turned his head and saw a hot women dressed as a pole dancer. Flatform heels, leg wraps with cheap rhinestones, a very small metallic gold g-string with a matching top that barely covered her nipples much less anything else, long hair, thick make-up, obviously bleached blonde hair, and cheap hoop earrings.

"Jesus! The cops are going to bust her ass for dressing like that in public. What the hell is she thinking?" Frank said as he turned to the older man who was smirking.

"Oh? And how is she dressed?" he asked.

"What? Cripes just look at her! She's..." Frank's voice trailed off.

As he had turned back around he had removed the glasses and standing there talking on a cellphone was a woman. She was dressed normally in nearly knee-length shorts, a blouse, sports shoes and had her hair done up in a ponytail. She looked like she was out for a walk and had gotten a call. Her hair was light brown, and her body was nice, but lacked the obviously fake and enhanced tits the sexpot he had just seen had.

"What is going on?" Frank muttered.

"Put the glasses back on slowly and look at her while you are doing it." The older man said in a conspiratorial tone.

Frank eased the glasses up and as the lenses moved over his vision the woman changed into the stripper. Frank could see it was the same woman, but the changes were obvious. Hair longer, nails done up, hair colored, a tattoo on her wrist that hadn't been there, her tits obviously ballooned out.

Frank slid the glasses up and down and watched things change. After the third time, he turned back to the older man. Frank noted that he didn't change as he kept the glasses on.

"What is this? It's like those old X-Ray glasses you could order out of a comic book for 2 bucks, only, man, only I don't know." Frank said quietly.

The older man chuckled. "My boy, what you have is a special magical artifact. Those lenses were carved out of a very powerful magical jewel and enchanted. It used to be a force for "good", such as good is, but I'm someone who likes things, not so much evil, as naughty and bad. I just couldn't have this little item floating around causing too much "good". So, I corrupted it a bit, and you can corrupt it a great deal more AND address your issue with women at the same time.

Frank blinked. He opened his mouth, and the old man hushed him.

"I know how crazy that sounds my lad. But we live in a world where things can be VERY magical. After all, doesn't Superpimp have a wizard under his power?"

Frank nodded. "Yeah, I've heard of her. Cripes, who hasn't. But man this is hard to take in."

"Yes. The short story of this is that I'm a very power magic user and wizard. I ruled a huge kingdom centuries ago, but found power to be boring. Once you have it, everyone is always trying to take it from you. And if you can keep it, it eventually destroys you as you will keep wanting more and become paranoid. I gave my earthly kingdom up and have been wandering around having fun ever since."

"I have discovered that giving bits of power to mortal men and women is FUN. The human mind can work in such entertaining ways, and with a bit of help can make for some real enjoyment. I've "helped" many people over the years, some who became famous, others who had fun, but much more privately. And you I have selected for my next round."

"The eyes are the window to the soul I have heard. That is true, but a window isn't just for looking, you can get through it as well, so it would be more accurate to say the eyes are the doorway to the soul. And I can tell you that few people really control that doorway very well. So all kinds of nasty, bad things can get inside."

The older man looked at the woman. Frank followed his gaze and stared at the hot stripper. He lowered his glasses and then raised them back up.

"That's it lad. Take a good look. What you are seeing through the glasses is what that woman COULD be. She's a regular working woman, some manager at some office, working along her career, maybe with a boyfriend. But she could be this."

The older man leaned in closer to Frank. "Part of what you see is her own deeply hidden desires. What woman doesn't want to be hot and beautiful and wanted by everyone? But the issue is that these are not dominant. Very likely she has never really thought about being a stripper or pole-dancer. These lenses pull out the nasty and naughty bits that are hidden away. But the rest is yours."

The older man chuckled. "You are always getting friended, never getting lucky. Deep down that is hurting you. Deep down that is causing you to have a different outlook on people. They are not really nice. You are starting to see them as users who just take from you. They use you for help and support, not caring what you think or feel. You are there just for them to use and that is all. No real feeling for you, it's just the business of life. They may as well pay you."

Frank nodded. He agreed with the older man on this 100%. He WAS tired of it, and yeah, deep down he was tired of always, ALWAYS being the guy left holding the bag.

"With these lenses you can literally stare into someone's soul, but more than that. You can corrupt it, you can magnify their secret evil and naughty thoughts, and you can force your own "vision" through this doorway and into their soul, corrupting and changing them entirely."

Frank smiled as he now openly leered at the woman. She had turned and was walking away from them. Though his glasses, her long hair flowed down her back and her ass swayed back and forth like the hottest dancer in a high dollar strip club. Her ass was practically hanging out for him to see with just a tiny thread slid up her crack.

"You can make any woman into exactly what you think she is. Or should be." The older man said as he sat back with a big smile.

Frank slowly removed the glasses. He looked at them and then at the older man.

"How do they work?"

"You have to get close, about this far apart at least. Look them in the eye. Once they look into your eyes through the lenses focus your thoughts on what you envision them to be. If the person has a strong will, or is prepared for you, they might resist. But with the lenses your thoughts are massively magnified, and you should have no trouble in overpowering them and making them, how shall I say it? See reality."

Frank nodded. He looked around the street and saw a car pull into the condo gate. He smiled and said "And I see a wonderful test subject. So, care to watch?"

Frank turned back and the older man was gone. Frank looked around, but he was nowhere in sight. But he held the glasses in his hand.

"Wow. This is flat out crazy. I mean, insane. I should have my head examined."

Frank's face split with a smile. "Well, maybe after I try these out..."

IN THE CONDO CARPARK

"Yes, I got it. I'll be in tomorrow and take care of it. Thanks. Bye." Nichole fumbled with her keys as she tried to hang up her cellphone, shut her car door and balance all her bags.

"There we go. Ah, nice day. Shame to waste it working." She said with a grin.

Nichole was a pretty young woman, with strawberry blonde hair done in a business bob, a nice body that was in wonderful shape (personal trainer thank you), and smartly dressed. She looked like she had come from a business meeting, which she had about three hours earlier.

Nichole was a senior manager at a large construction firm and was getting ready to make junior VP thanks to her hard work, her brains, some really good ideas, and most importantly, her boyfriend. He was one of the senior partners, about ten years older than her, was married, and she had him wrapped around her little finger. She was VERY careful and they only saw each other in carefully selected locations. After they had started "dating", he had quietly started to help her career at the firm. She likely could have made it this far on her own. But having her lover clear the path made things so much easier for her.

And why not have it easy? She was smart, gorgeous, and if she was careful, she would soon be rich. She had decided that her "boss" needed to divorce his current wife and marry her, and she was working on him. She figured that another year or so and she'd have him. Maybe sooner, because she noticed that after some of their "late work nights", his wife had started to get a bit more curious than normal. That wasn't her problem though. She wouldn't doing anything to tip her off, but if her boytoy couldn't cover his tracks it wasn't her problem.

She had just killed a presentation for new client and had gotten the rest of the day off as a reward, along with a large bonus she had just blown on some new clothes and shoes. And that night, her boss was coming over to celebrate and she would sink her claws in deeper.

"You are all mine, and your money too." She said quietly as she grinned an evil grin.

She started walking towards the elevator when she heard a bag rip. "Shit!" Nichole snarled as a pair of new shoes tumbled out of the torn bag. She tried to balance the rest of her stuff, but everything fell.

"Hey Nichole, need a hand?

Nichole looked up and nodded. "Hi Frankie. Yeah, tried to carry too much at once and here it is on the ground."

Frank bent down and picked up the two shoe boxes. "The bag is shot. I'll carry this for you if that helps."

"Thanks a million. Yeah, I went shopping after I got the afternoon off. I nailed a presentation and landed us a new client. Got a bonus and what better way to spend it?"

Frank smiled and nodded. Inside he was bouncing up and down with excitement. Nichole was the perfect test run. First, she was already hot as hell, and if you were her neighbor, you'd think she was a very nice woman, polite, and the kind of girl you'd like to hang with.

But Frank knew she was not nearly as nice as she pretended. She was a homewrecker and was sleeping with her boss. Frank new this because he had helped her to her apartment one night when he found her in her car drunk off her ass blathering on about men. Nichole didn't hold her booze well, and she had talked Frank's ear off while he had helped her to her apartment.

Prior to working at the construction company she had a job an engineering firm. She had landed a promotion via fucking the boss. But his wife had found out and the man had fired her to make up for it. Frank had been sympathetic for about 1 minute and then Nichole had started blathering about she had worked so hard to seduce the guy, how she had forced herself to have sex with him so she could get the promotion even when the guy was so not in her league, about how much of a pussy he was that he gave into his bitch wife and fired her. Her! The hottest woman in the office! He should have dumped his old lady for her and left her with the brats and the mortgage.

Frank had been disgusted. He just about let her stumble down a flight of stairs, but his honor won out. The next day, after she had recovered from her hangover, she had come by and thanked him for helping her to her place. She had also carefully questioned him about what she had said to him. Frank had played dumb and she left thinking her secret was safe. But Frank had seen her "boyfriend" come by a couple of times and he had quickly figured out she was back to her old tricks at her new job.

Frank followed her to her condo. The entrances were all on the second floor, so he helped her up the stairs and then held the door as she staggered in with all the other bags.

"Thanks Frankie, sorry Frank. Damn, I keep messing that up, sorry. You just seem like a Frankie."

Frank smiled. "So I'm told. Hey, can I ask your advice on something real quick? Fashion advice?"

Nichole beamed at him. "You have the right person. What do you need?"

Frank moved inside the door and closed it. "Sorry, but I just want you to see them. I got a new brand of sunglasses today. They are going to be huge, bigger than Raybans, but I'm not sure I have the right colored tint."

Frank slid the glasses on, and Nichole stared into the lenses.

Frank grinned. Through the lenses, Nichole was certainly different. Her hair was longer, but done up in an tower with ringlets hanging down. Her hair color was now red, like red wine. Her eyes were bright green and her face was immaculately done up with thick make-up. Her skin had a slight tan to it, but her body was hourglass toned. Her tits were now 36C at least and obviously fake. She was dressed in a lacey see-through robe, also red, with red stockings and a red garter belt. She had no panties or bra, but did have high-heeled strappy stilettos. Big golden loop earrings dangled from her ears and a diamond dangle from her bellybutton. She looked like an escort ready to work.

Frank smiled as Nichole's face seemed to go blank.

"Nicole? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. The lenses...the reflection...so strange..." she murmured.

Nicole felt so calm and relaxed. As soon as Frank had put on his shades she looked at them and was sucked in. It was like her thoughts were being rinsed off by some warm water, then her personality. Her work persona, it was just like mud wasn't it? Not really what was underneath. She felt that fakeness ooze off her mind.

Frank smiled and focused. It was just like the older man had said, he could see into Nichole's mind, her personality. He saw how self-absorbed and self-centered she was, and how she pretended to be someone else. He saw her as she really was, a whore. And he could see the other parts seem to wash away from her mind. He snorted slightly, for someone who talked like she did, her mind was so weak. Like clay to be molded.

"Nicole, what do you see in your reflection?"

"I see me, but different. Redder hair, longer. Dressed like a slut ready to fuck."

"Dressed like a whore?"

Nicole slowly blinked. "Yes, a whore. Meeting a trick at the door, all primped up and ready to sell her hot body for cash." Her hands moved up to her tits and she slowly rubbed them. "Mmmmmm, yeah. A hot whore, ready and willing to do anything for money."

Frank smiled. He focused and felt her mind. He wasn't sure exactly what he was doing, but it felt like he was cleaning her mind and then adjusting it. Lots of her skills and education he simply removed or "washed" away as she wouldn't need them anymore. Her drive and willpower adjusted and refocused. She now wanted to be the best escort and hooker she could be. She wanted to have customers lined up out her door and she wanted to sell herself to as many men as who could afford her. He made sure to adjust her mentality so that she wouldn't try anything with her customers like blackmail (bad for business and her rep as a dependable whore). He amped up her libido and made her highly disciplined in regard to working out and looking good.

Nicole felt her mind shift and slide around. She was puzzled for a moment as she was sure she had gone to college and graduate school and then had no memory of them. A second later she knew she had never ever been to anything other than high school. Her whole adult life had been nothing but selling herself to men for cash. And she LOVED her work. She loved strangers in her condo, she loved being fucked in all ways possible, she loved being hot and being an object of desire and lust. And why not? She wasn't good for anything else.

She was a whore.

Frank finished with her mind and then focused on her body. He didn't know what he was doing, just that it felt right. He focused on remaking her body and appearance as he saw her and he could see her figure seem to shimmer and lose focus for a few seconds.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,340 Followers