Slither Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was awful." Valko said, his face twisting at the bitter taste.

"I'll bring some honey later." she said as she repacked her case. "no one should have to taste that more than once. Otherwise, I think your wound is on its way to healing now."

"What will you do for the rest of your day?" Valko asked, the end of his tail moving to lightly wrap around Sura's waist.

Sura looked down, surprised to see Valko's black tail as he slowly pulled her towards him.

"Unpack," she said, a hint of nervousness in her voice, as she met his beautiful, crimson eyes. "Write up your case study, make myself at home..."

"Nothing pressing, then?" Valko purred, reclining on a large pillow.

"No..."

Valko shepherded Sura with his tail to sit against his lower coils so that they were almost face to face. He loosened his tail from her waist, but let the end of it lay languidly against her hip.

"Will you tell me how you became Dathan's apprentice, Sura?"

"Ah ... that?" Sura started, "Well, the man I called my grandfather was one of the Wildling Cunning Folk. He found me when I was young child, sick and abandoned out in the forest. He healed the sickness and raised me as his own. Grandfather named me after the star-shaped snow flower that grows up north in the snow. Delicate, but able to survive the harshest conditions."

"We came here to Aponia quite a lot when I was older. Grandfather had already known Dathan for a long time, by then and towards the end of his life, he asked Dathan to look after me. When I came of age, I had no place to go after he passed, and the Wildlings never fully accepted me. I had more in common with Ophidians than humans, so I came here. Dathan honored my grandfather's last wish and took me as his apprentice. That was some years ago..."

There was silence between them for a moment, and Valko reached out with one hand and gently caressed her cheek with his thumb.

"How cruel to be left like that to die, and only a child, " Valko murmured sadly, "but your grandfather named you well, Sura and I'm grateful to Dathan for honoring his last wish."

"Why's that?" Sura asked softly, captivated by Valko's deep, crimson eyes.

"Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to do this..."

Valko pulled Sura against him hard and kissed her harder, his fangs nipping and scraping at her lips. Sura moaned softly as her mouth opened to his and he growled low, and deep from his chest. His fingers found the comb in Sura's hair and he pulled it out, a fall of brown with glints of red, tumbling to her shoulders.

Valko's tail worked its way around her waist and hips again, and one ashen hand wound its way in her hair, while other held her close to him.

Sura's breath came in heavy gasps as she rested her forehead on Valko's and he moaned when her fingers grazed the sensitive tips of his ears. Valko's mouth found her slender neck and she cried out when he kissed and dragged his fangs along delicate flesh. His black, forked tongue darted out to soothe the torrid red lines and Sura sighed with pleasure at the delicate flicks.

A content purr rose from deep in Valko's chest as he cradled her against him for a moment, enjoying the feel of her small, delicate body against his. The scent of her was so strong now that it seemed to suffuse the entire room.

"Do you enjoy my fangs on your neck, Sura?" Valko growled lightly against her neck.

The nipping of his fangs and soft reverberation of his words against her neck, made Sura hot and wet between her legs. Her clit throbbed and she moaned softly, on the verge of orgasm.

"Gods, yes ..." Sura breathed, and she felt the drag of Valko's fangs down near her throat. Her breath hitched in her chest and she felt the urgency between her legs intensify.

"This pleases me," Valko said, his nostrils flaring slightly. "Do you find me attractive? I ... desire to pleasure you, to make you mine..."

Sura's eyes opened slowly, her breath tight in her chest, as she looked up at Valko. His crimson eyes burned with desire as his claws pricked through the back of her robes.

"You're ... magnificent." she said softly, stroking long pewter hair behind Valko's ears. She felt him shudder all the way down through his tail as he gripped her back tighter. "But I ..."

Sura's eyes dropped away from his and her hands slid down his neck and rested on his ashen, gray chest. A few heartbeats passed, and she felt Valko's fingers gently slip under her chin and tilt her face up to him.

"What is it?" Valko asked, his voice warm and gentle.

"I've never been with anyone," she admitted, a fierce blush of embarrassment on her cheeks.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of," Valko smiled softly. "It would please me greatly to be your first. Though, I think you might need some preparation before I can fuck you properly."

He lowered himself to Sura's ear and nuzzled her jaw and neck with the tip of his nose.

"And I do want to fuck you properly..."

A shiver of desire shot down Sura's spine and her hands curled against Valko's chest. She felt his coils slowly unraveling behind her except for the ones that remained around her hips and waist and she leaned more against his chest.

"You can judge for yourself, as to how much you may need." Valko said, as he turned the underside of his tail and lower abdomen up. "I don't want to cause you any harm, Sura; I only wish for you to know pleasure with me."

Valko took one of Sura's hands from his chest, gently kissed the inside of it and guided it down to the large bulge that was in the center of his lower abdomen, just below the apex where his human hips ended and his snake half began.

Sura began to explore Valko's wet, dripping slit with gentle fingers and he let out a hiss of pleasure. It started to pulse and widen, and the head of his first cock began to emerge. She ran her thumbs lightly, slowly over the edges of Valko's slit and and he let out something between a moan and a throaty growl. His tail undulated languidly and the end that coiled around Sura's waist, tightened slightly.

"My star ..." Valko murmured, his eyes slipping shut, as one of his hands wound itself in her hair.

He dipped down and pulled Sura close to him so he could kiss her slow and deep, his hand tightening his Sura's hair. When he released her mouth, he panted, his breath warm and insistent on her cheek.

"I would adore your delicate hands on my cocks." Valko breathed.

Sura looked down as Valko nuzzled her neck and saw that his first cock had fully emerged. The flattened, flared head came to a delicate point that reminded Sura of a leaf. It had a scalloped edge and was flushed a dark, reddish purple that faded to a soft gray down the ample, elegantly curved shaft. On the underside, there were four thick ridges that started small underneath the head and became progressively larger towards the bottom.

The sight of Valko's cock provoked a flutter of pleasure between Sura's legs and she wondered what a cock like that would feel like moving hard and deep inside her.

"Oh..," She gasped quietly, her fingers slowly, gently skimming the underside of his beautiful, slick cock, feeling each of the ridges, admiring it, until she reached the top. She brushed her thumb across the top of the flat head and Valko moaned and hissed, his head tipped back and fangs bared.

Sura's other hand reached up to caress Valko's face; his eyes were hazy with desire and he kissed the inside of her wrist and palm.

"This... might be a bit of challenge, but not impossible." She said softly, and the hungry look of desire in Valko's crimson eyes flared hotter, brighter.

Sura looked down to see that the second cock had emerged just under the first. It was the same shape but a few inches shorter and a little less thick; its more pronounced curve made it fit snugly under the larger cock as though they were both meant to be taken at the same time.

"I'm not sure I could take both—that might be too much. But certainly one or the other, in time, with ... preparation."

"Mmm... Yesss." Valko hissed, as he kissed his way down Sura's arm. "I shall enjoy preparing you for my cocks, then. There are ways to open you; even some smaller Ophidian women need that from time to time."

Sura smiled, relieved that it wasn't an issued limited to her, as he reached her shoulder with his kisses and concluded with a gentle one on her lips.

"Now," Valko purred near Sura's ear again as he partially unraveled his tail from her waist and hips, "I wish to pleasure you... Will you come for me, my star? You're so close—I can smell it on you."

Sura felt the end of Valko's tail gently nudge her knees open, and he growled, holding her closer to him, as she opened her legs wide for him. The end of his tail slithered up between her legs and a long, languid moan left her throat as she arched her hips against it.

"So beautiful," Valko murmured, as Sura reclined, her back partially against his chest, now. Her breathing became heavier, her scent stronger by the moment as he kissed her neck and flicked his

tongue just behind her ear.

Sura's gasps quickly grew ragged as she felt the tip of his tail slither under her robes and past her small clothes. It was cool and smooth against her hot, sensitive flesh and she cried out when the tip lightly teased and pressed against her swollen, sensitive clit.

Valko dragged the tip of his tail down to caress her wet folds. Sura moaned, raising her hips just enough for the very tip of his tail to slip inside her. She let out a strangled cry and gripped Valko's arm hard.

"You're so wet, Sura ..." Valko's voice throbbed with sharpening desire, as he slid his tail against her, "I can feel you—you're so soft, so warm between your delicate legs. Do you want my tail inside you? Or would you prefer I stroke your tender little clit, until I make you come?"

" I want to feel you inside me ... please," she whimpered softly against his arm.

"As you wish," he said, repositioning his tail to gently push inside her. Sura's hips rose to meet it as she let out a high pitched gasp and he pushed a little further.

Sura whimpered and moaned softly as Valko withdrew the end of his tail and then gently thrust back in. Above her, she heard Valko grunting and growling softly, his whole body seemed to undulate around and behind her. The sound of his deep growls and bestial grunts heightened Sura's pleasure, making her want him even more.

There was no pain—only indescribable, mounting pleasure as Valko's tail only went as far as it was comfortable, gently opening her, stretching her in a delicious way that she never thought possible. Sura's hips moved faster, more demanding now, but his tail kept a steady pace. She writhed and flicked her hips, gasps becoming louder and sharper, until suddenly a high pitched moan blossomed from her throat as she came.

Valko crushed his mouth to Sura's, drinking in her cries as he shuddered and growled against her lips while he came with her. He felt her fluttering around his tail, gripping it hard and he wanted to feel that around his cocks.

"Sura..." he gasped softly between gentle kisses as he slowly, gently, removed his tail from her. "My beautiful star ... did you enjoy that?"

"I did—very much," she said, turning to the side and leaning against Valko, one hand idly caressing his chest. "It was intense, and your tail felt so good inside me."

"Know that when you are ready for my cocks, this will be altogether a different kind of sensation and experience."

Valko paused for a moment, a grin rising to his lips as he took Sura's face in his hands and rested his forehead against hers.

"I found you absolutely irresistible—your scent, your cries, the way you moved against me while you took your pleasure. You made me come so hard ..."

A deep blush lit Sura's cheeks as Valko gently stroked one with his thumb. He adored when she blushed; it made her even more appealing.

"You... you did?"

"Oh yes—it was divine, my star. No one has ever brought me pleasure in such a way before."

Sura looked past Valko for a moment and saw that both cocks were retreating back into his slit. In their wake was an opaque, opalescent fluid splashed across his lower abdomen and chest. She got up from her place next to him and Valko's tail wrapped around her ankle lightly squeezing it, and his hand settled on her hip.

"Stay ..." Valko said softly.

"I'll come back," Sura said, kissing his lips gently.

Valko released her and watched, curious, as Sura pulled a cloth from her case, poured still-warm water from the kettle into a nearby earthenware bowl and came back to settle next to him. She dipped the cloth in the water, rung it out and proceeded to wash his tail.

"That feels rather nice," Valko purred, as he relax back onto the large pillows and allowed himself to stretch out some.

"I thought you might like it." Sura smiled as she wet the cloth and rung it out again.

She moved up now to Valko's lower abdomen. His muscles twitched, still sensitive from his release as she carefully cleaned him up. Valko gave a languid hum of appreciation and when she was done, he gathered her to him with arms and onyx coils.

"You are most attentive," Valko murmured softly, his claws gently combing through Sura's hair. "Thank you. Will you stay with me for awhile, my star?"

"I would love to." Sura smiled, kissing Valko softly. He arranged a nest of coils around her and she laid against him as he held her close.

Valko kissed and nuzzled the back of Sura's neck. He was delighted when she nestled closer against him. His fangs pricked at the side of her bruised and sensitive neck and Sura let out a tiny moan. Valko held her close to him and he idly stroked the marks that he'd left on her.

"If ... if you keep doing that, you'll make me..." Sura trailed off, squeezing her still-wet thighs together as she buried her face in Valko's neck."

"I'll make you what, Sura?" Valko whispered low and dark in her ear.

"You'll make me want you again" she said softly, curling a small hand against his ashen chest.

"I wouldn't object," Valko grinned and kissed her forehead lightly, "but rest with me for now, my star. Perhaps later, we can see what other ways I can bring you pleasure."

12