Sloppy Seconds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned out Kathy was one hell of a noisy fuck. Kathy was, however, Alex's date, so quite naturally Alex followed suit with a thorough, powerful fuck. A naked Samantha videoed Kathy's first two fucks ever. Kathy had what she later described as a "frabjous orgasm." Kathy was a big fan of Lewis Carroll.

Sadly, Kathy had to be home by 2 AM, so Alex took her home. He stopped at an isolated spot on the way. They hopped into the back seat, and Alex gave Kathy her first backseat car fuck too.

Samantha's parents were out of town, so she and Jason stayed in the motel room. Jason enjoyed Samantha's sexual favors alone for the next hour. Alex returned to the motel alone around 3 AM, and he joined Sam and Jason in a memorable threesome. Samantha enjoyed her first spit-roast. The guys traded places, and Samantha had an equally enjoyable second spit-roast.

Samantha became a believer. She didn't know why she was so turned on by having two men at once. Somehow the idea that a man could want her so much as to fuck her and then watch while another guy fucked her too, made her feel desired to an extreme. She was smart enough to know it was dangerous to be like that and especially to let others know that was her very own sexual kink, but she didn't care. She was hooked.

**

Craig pulled Samantha's blouse over her head and off, passing the topless and hapless wife back to Adam for his next kiss. The two men kept trying to outdo each other in a friendly competition. Perhaps it was inevitable, and part of Craig's plan, but Samantha's skirt was pushed up to her waist as the kissing continued. The kissing was then supplemented with a little fingering. A few more amazing kisses and Samantha's skirt was off. Adam's cute little wife was now sitting naked between the two men, kissing them both, hopelessly turned on... and terrified. It was time to put a stop to this. As Samantha formulated how she would end things, Craig spoke up.

"Let's move the kisses to her other lips," he said. Samantha thought NO, but for reasons she could not understand at the time, she just sat there passively and mute. Qui tacet consentire videteur flashed through her mind. It was the only Latin she remembered from high school. It meant if she stayed silent she was giving consent.

"My thoughts exactly," Adam replied to Craig, as he got down on the floor, spread Sam's knees apart, and kissed her pussy. Sam's heart sank. She had waited too long to stop things. She no longer had the strength -- nor, to be honest with herself, the will -- to stop things. She was doomed. Adam knew Sam loved the way he gave her cunnilingus, and he was giving her his best possible. In no time at all she was nicely wet and ready for some serious fucking.

Adam had more or less lost touch with reality.

"I can't compete with your spectacular technique," Craig lied, flattering Adam yet again. "Why don't you take first fuck. Here, or in your bedroom?" Adam hadn't even realized that Craig was just assuming he could fuck Samantha and tricking him into agreeing. Nobody had asked Samantha.

"No, you're the guest. You can go first," Adam said.

"Yes, but you're the husband. Husbands go first."

"No, husbands get first choice. You go first."

"Is anyone going to ask me?" Samantha plaintively inquired in a nervous voice. Both men looked at her. Her naked body glowed. God, she's gorgeous, Adam thought.

"No, I guess nobody is going to ask you. Is that okay?" Craig asked. He had a special look in his eye. He turned to Adam. "It's your wife, your home. If you insist, I shall be honored to take first fuck with the lovely Samantha."

"I insist," Adam said, as Samantha looked at him quizzically. She was going to realize her most erotic fantasy again, and this time with both her occasional lover and her adored husband.

"The lovely Samantha" is being eaten and fingered to oblivion, Sam thought, as she moaned out her pleasure.

"Sure. Fine," Sam said, trying her best to sound sarcastic. She knew, however, it wasn't working. She also knew Craig was going to fuck her first. What she didn't know was how Adam would react once he had cum a few times and his lust was sated. Typically that was when the men fell out of Craig's spell. How does he cast these spells on both her and Adam simultaneously? she asked herself. The three of them rose from the couch and moved to the master bedroom.

**

Samantha idly wondered what Craig had in his small leather bag. She had never seen it before and became nervous as Craig brought it with him to the bedroom. Once she had dropped her naked body onto the bed she found out, as the two men strapped her spread eagle on her back on the bed. At least they didn't gag her, she thought, as Craig had done that time with Martin. The straps were professional grade. Samantha wondered if Craig also had a taser in that bag of sex props. Sometimes he had felt the need to use one when someone's husband spun out of control. She knew he had tasered at least one husband and one boyfriend already. Such a pity, he had once told her. He was convinced the women had been into the threesome.

Sam reflected on that time with Martin, may he rest in peace. Never had she ever been so aroused. Never had she orgasmed so intensely as she had that time. She often wondered if that cuckolding experience had contributed to his suicide. The authorities ruled it an accidental drug overdose, blaming cocaine laced with fentanyl, but Samantha suspected otherwise. Had it not been for that threesome, would Martin still be alive and loving her today? She tried to suppress her thoughts of her lost lover.

Adam assumed Craig's cock was gigantic, and he looked forward to seeing it. Was it super long? Or was it intensely thick? Perhaps it was adorned with ridges like some of those special-effect rubbers he occasionally used? All of that?

It had to be something; how else could Craig have so totally sexually captured Samantha? As Craig removed his pants, now that Samantha was securely strapped to the bed, Adam finally saw Craig's erect, hard cock. It was skinny and at most three or four inches long. Adam just didn't get it. His own cock was a good five inches and significantly thicker than Craig's; why wasn't it enough for Samantha? Why did she need Craig's, too?

It wasn't his looks. Craig was the antimatter to any Adonis. Craig's six-pack was a twelve-pack of flab. Now Adam suspected it wasn't Craig's cock that was the attraction, either. Samantha gave every indication she hated Craig, and yet. ... Adam just didn't understand.

Adam was still trying to make sense of things when he heard Samantha's signature totally erotic groan. He loved that groan. Sometimes he felt as if he lived for that groan. He looked and saw Craig's chubby body lying on top of Sam's voluptuous, sexy, bound and naked body. Craig's little penis was slowly moving back and forth inside her. Another man was in the act of fucking his gorgeous wife and, worse, she was moaning out her pleasure as he ravished her.

As Samantha moaned, and as Craig moved in and out of her pussy, he looked over at Adam. "Get your phone, my man, and record this fuck. You are such a lucky guy. Nobody fucks like your wife Samantha, and trust me, I know." Adam fished out his cell phone from his pants, which were in a heap on the floor. He switched the camera to video mode and began recording Craig and Samantha fucking. "Focus on her boobs. They tell the story," Craig added, showing off his familiarity with Samantha.

According to the length of the video, Craig fucked Samantha for a total of 3 minutes, 17 seconds before he squirted inside her. Add the twenty seconds it took for Adam to retrieve his phone and start the video, and the fuck's duration was 3 minutes, 37 seconds. Sam had not climaxed; Adam could tell. Craig had climaxed -- that was quite obvious.

**

Adam wasn't sure what to expect. Craig has just gotten up off Samantha and it was his turn. He could see Craig's semen inside Sam's cunt, and now he was about to stick his own cock there. He was grossed out, but his excitement overwhelmed his disgust. Samantha was squirming in anticipation. He had never seen her want to get fucked more than she did just then. He wished he could know what was going on in her perverted mind. He loved that she was bound and helpless.

Now it was Craig who was video recording and he called out, "Go for it, man!" Adam nodded to him and plunged in, driving his entire cock inside the pussy he loved and knew so well. It did indeed feel different. Sam's cunt was now extremely smooth and wet. She felt like lubricated velvet. Sam began to moan and call out, "Oh yes, my love -- God almighty, you are good." Normally Adam would have been thrilled to hear testimonial like that, but this time he wondered if it were forced. He could tell Sam was worried how he would react to this whole scene.

Undaunted, he kept fucking her as hard as he could. She really was sloppy and so smooth she felt even better than usual. He wondered how much of his pleasure was physical feeling and how much of it was psychological. But for some reason he was super turned on to be fucking his very own wife right after that small, ugly man with the little cock had finished with her.

Following Craig's suggestion, Adam watched Sam's boobs as he fucked her. Her nipples were as hard as rocks of course, but it was the seductive swaying of her boobs as he plunged in and out that seemed to mesmerize him. Sam began to get a sex flush too, and he watched the gorgeous shade of pink slowly expand over her delicious chest. It was hypnotic the way her boobs swayed up and down as they fucked. Sam began to raise her pelvis as much as she could while tightly strapped to the bed. He knew she was about to climax.

Whatever doubts he might have had about how much Samantha was enjoying this were dispelled by her noises: "Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, yes, oh my sweet God YES!" she exclaimed as she climaxed spectacularly. Her climax was like none he had ever seen before. Sam's entire body was shaking; he even wondered if she was having an epileptic seizure. Sam's legs tried to kick up into the air but couldn't due to the restraints.

Adam never stopped. He released her ankles and held her legs in the air, giving him deeper penetration. He kept driving into her even after her climax ended. Sam was moaning up a storm and babbling away incoherently. It sounded like happy babbling. Adam wondered if her babblings were, however, also tinged with anxiety.

Adam's balls must have been busy, as he squirted forcefully a good four times, sending his jism into Sam's vagina. He felt a tap on his shoulder. Instead of collapsing on top of Sam, as he was wont to do, Adam got off her and the bed. He took the phone to video Craig's second fuck of Samantha.

Craig took sloppy thirds. Samantha continued to moan and groan out erotic noises of appreciation. Her vagina was becoming red, but nothing seemed to be bothering Adam's little sexpot of a wife. This time Craig lasted over four minutes, but barely. He hopped off after he had cum, and he cheerfully told Adam it was his turn if he wanted sloppy fourths.

As it had been only four minutes, Adam was surprised he was already hard and ready to go a second time. Samantha was muttering, "Come to Mama, big boy. I need you inside me, Adam."

Adam took one look at Samantha lying there naked, bound, and with a river of cum leaking from her cunt. His cock knew what he wanted -- it was so hard it almost hurt. He once again mounted his wife. He was startled at how different sloppy fourths were compared to sloppy seconds. Sam's cunt was amazingly sloppy. It felt wonderful. He knew this would be the most enjoyable fuck of his life, and it was.

Amazingly, Craig took sloppy fifths and offered up Samantha to her own husband for sloppy sixths, but Adam was done. The two men left Samantha on the bed, still naked and bound, and went to the kitchen for a celebratory drink. Ten minutes later Samantha figured out the emergency escape trick from the restraints and joined the two men in the living room. She had put on panties and her transparent beach coverup so the men could enjoy looking at her mostly naked body as they sipped their Balvenie Doublewood 12-year-old Scotch whisky. She sat on a towel she had brought with her to protect the couch from her leaking cunt. She was leaking so much spunk that her panties were an inadequate dam.

Nobody talked about what had just happened. Instead, the three lovers had an animated discussion about the effects of global warming on Hawaii. Finally, Craig made noises that it was time for him to leave. Samantha seemed relieved he was going, until he asked for a farewell blowjob. Adam said, "No. You've had your fun, Craig. You fucked my wife three times, and that's enough. I want you to leave and never return."

"Didn't you like sloppy seconds and sloppy fourths?" Craig asked.

"It was amazing, a true revelation. I'll always remember it. Now get out. Please," Adam said, in a monotone voice. Samantha couldn't tell if he felt anger, shame, or neither.

"Okay. Congratulations again on your marriage, beautiful home, and strong love. Have a good life," Craig said as he left.

Once he was gone and they heard his car drive away, Sam exhaled. She looked at Adam with a mixture of love and terror. What a look on her face, Adam thought. It might have all been worth it just to see that look on her face.

"Relax, my love. I still love you and I still respect you, and I hope you still respect me. Oh, and by the way, I like sloppy seconds, but sloppy fourths are divine," Adam said. Sam replied with the most brilliant smile Adam had ever seen adorn her pretty face. Sam was really gorgeous when she smiled like that, all the more so as his gaze included her hard, red nipples right through her beach cover-up. They too were smiling at him.

"How many orgasms did you have?" Adam asked.

"Two. One during sloppy seconds, and one during sloppy fourths. You have one happy and sexually sated wife, my love.

Adam noted that her orgasms occurred during his fucks, not Craig's.

Adam and Sam had a long talk. Afterwards, Adam finally understood. Sam was not at all physically attracted to Craig; instead, it was all kink. Thoughts of bondage, threesomes, and--especially--being desired by two men at once turned Sam on amazingly.

Sam also told Adam the full story of Martin's suicide after she had succumbed to Craig's machinations. She still felt intensely guilty about that. She had known Martin was insecure and vulnerable. After all, Sam too was insecure, which Adam figured was why having two men wanting her at once was both erotic and reassuring. That was the pull of Craig. It worked for her, but it was just too much to bear for the unfortunate Martin.

**

A couple of days later, as they were turning in for the night, Sam asked, "Do you still love me after our time with Craig?" Her quivering lower lip was one of her more obvious anxiety tells.

Adam smiled. "More than ever. There are some things I can't get over. Thinking about them turns me on."

"Really?" Samantha had hope in her voice. She successfully hid her surprise.

"Yes. Seeing that slob fuck you turned me on like I can't believe. Listening to you moan only increased the intensity."

Sam smiled.

"What about you, Sam?"

"My biggest erotic fantasy is getting it on with two men, back-to-back. That's really the only attraction of Craig. He seduced you as well as me, didn't he?"

"Yes, I guess so. It was the most erotic experience of my life."

Sam and Adam left it at that. However, things began to happen when Marsha invited them to a Thanksgiving party a couple of months later. "Marsha told me that Mike Cosgrove will be there," Sam said.

"Isn't he the guy who always tries to feel you up and corner you someplace dark?"

"Yes, he's the one. He has some kind of weird obsession about me. He's always coming on to me, trying to get me somewhere alone. It's creepy. He's creepy."

"You know one of the traits of your old lover Craig that was the most winning was that you didn't like him. That helped reduce the threat of letting him fuck you," Adam said.

"Is that a non-sequitur?" Sam asked.

"Just thinking out loud. I remember last time we were at a party you had to slap that asshole Cosgrove."

"True enough. I won't let him get close enough to try anything at Marsha's party. Everyone knows I slapped him last time. My slap was heard 'round the county."

"Maybe you should let him hit on you this time. Encourage it a little bit."

"What? Why?" Sam asked.

"Maybe he could be the new Craig," Adam said, rather quietly.

"That would be okay with you?" Sam asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe. It might be worth a try. Let's see how it goes," Adam said.

"You'd do that for me?" Sam asked. Her lower lip was quivering up a storm.

"Maybe."

"I love you, Adam. Mike Cosgrove however -- I don't know. I can't imagine being intimate with him."

Sam loved the idea of having another threesome, and she did find Mike to be a bit sexy in a bad-boy kind of way... but she truly did not want to have sex with him.

There was yet another factor. Craig had proved himself to be trustworthy. Mike, in contrast, was local and he was not to be trusted. She could imagine Mike bragging about having sex with her ... and then, later, ridiculing Adam as a cuckold.

They decided not to give Mike a chance. Marsha's party passed uneventfully.

**

Shortly after Marsha's party Trumansburg had a warm spell, somewhat unusual for early December, but then these days the climate was weird all over the country. Adam's older brother Daniel and his partner Phoebe--his wife, in all but the legal sense--had just separated after six years together. Daniel was seriously down in the dumps, and his shrink suggested a change of scenery.

The Finger Lakes surely would be a pleasant change from Indiana. Daniel accepted Adam and Sam's invitation to visit for a week. He would have a long, ten-hour drive from Lafayette but he could do it in a day. He drove out to Trumansburg on Wednesday.

Adam was busy at work, so Samantha did her best to show Daniel the sights. She took him to several of the pretty waterfalls, not thinking about how romantic the sights were. Daniel wanted to grab Sam and kiss her more than once, but of course he did not. After all, she's the wife of his brother. For her part, Sam flirted a little, mostly because that's how she interacts with men, not because she wanted anything to happen.

By Saturday Sam and Daniel had become close. Adam saw it in both of their eyes. Sam made a wonderful dinner for the three of them. After dinner, Adam led Daniel out to the screened-in porch to have a serious fraternal discussion. Sam retired to the den to read her novel.

Two hours later Daniel was leading Sam upstairs to their bedroom. Adam knew his brother well, and he figured for Daniel's first time with Samantha they should be alone. Adam listened to Sam's erotic moans he knew and loved. Sam called out to him when Daniel finished.

A blushing older brother came downstairs, and Adam went up to the marital bed to enjoy sloppy seconds. Adam was in heaven sloshing around in Sam's wonderful cunt. He came, unleashing his customary copious amount of fluid, and he and Daniel traded places. Daniel got sloppy thirds, with Adam later taking a pleasurable sloppy fourth. Sam felt as if she had died and gone to heaven. She lost count of how many orgasms she had enjoyed. This time she had climaxed with both of Adam and Daniel.

Sunday morning at breakfast everyone was all smiles. Daniel finally seemed happy. Over Sam's delicious pancakes, Daniel told his brother and sister-in-law his own secret sexual fetish. It was to have sex outdoors, with its inherent risk of discovery. Phoebe had always refused. Sam and Adam exchanged meaningful glances. Sam wondered if Adam would be willing to share her that way. She thought he might since it would be with his brother.