Sloppy Seconds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an ongoing crisis in the insurance industry, especially in re-insurance, due to the recent plethora of climate-related claims. This meant Adam had to go into work. The company he worked for wanted to update their a priori probabilities.

However, Adam gave his blessing to his wife and brother. Sam and Daniel went out together while Adam went to work. Sam had never done anything like this before, and the novelty of having sex outdoors appealed to her. She liked the risk of discovery, even though, if done right, the risk would be small.

Daniel had found just the place in the small state park of Taughannock Falls, one of the more spectacular waterfalls in the region.

What neither Daniel nor Sam knew, however, was that Mike Cosgrove had spotted them in the park. He wondered what Sam was doing with a man who was not her husband. He followed the two to the little hidden place Daniel had noticed earlier when Sam had shown him the falls and the park. Mike saw Daniel embrace Samantha, and he watched them kiss. It did not take a rocket scientist to notice that Daniel and Sam were kissing the way lovers do.

Mike continued to watch as Daniel undressed Sam. Mike had the latest iPhone and took some zoomed-in pictures of Sam's naked body. He thought she was even prettier, and definitely sexier, than he had imagined in his wet dreams. In particular, he loved the perfect curve of her boobs. Daniel spread the blanket he had brought along. Sam was soon on it with her legs spread.

Mike watched as Daniel got in position and then plunged his cock inside his luscious sister-in-law. Sam gasped as he entered her, and she quickly devolved into barely audible moans and whimpers. She wrapped her legs around Daniel, and dug her nails into his back. She climaxed quickly. Daniel fucked her to oblivion and finally donated his seed, groaning as he did so.

Samantha had climaxed so quickly because -- to her surprise -- her arousal level had gone through the roof when she saw Mike Cosgrove watching Daniel and her fuck. Her fears became hopes when Mike approached them, clicking away photos on his phone. She noticed Mike had the latest iPhone, which meant the photo quality would be very good. Samantha just lay there, legs spread, with Daniel's cum slowly oozing of her.

Seeing Samantha's unusual reaction to being blatantly spied upon, Daniel tensed but waited to see what, if anything, Sam wanted him to do about Mike.

Attempting blackmail, Mike threatened to tell Adam about their adultery. Neither Daniel nor Sam seemed alarmed.

Sam surprised, even shocked Mike when she said, "If you don't tell anyone what you just saw, and if you want, you can have sloppy seconds."

Mike stood there for a few beats and then stripped off his clothes, while Samantha smiled. Daniel dressed and took out his own iPhone. It was an older model but a good one nevertheless. Samantha moaned loudly when Mike's small cock entered her. She couldn't believe her good fortune to have her fetish nourished this unexpected way. Mike too was in heaven: he was finally laying the girl he had long worshiped and desired.

As soon as Mike finally ejaculated inside Sam, she urged Daniel to take her home. In the car. She texted Adam. She told him to get his ass home ASAP to take sloppy thirds, and maybe sloppy fifths if Daniel was up for a second round. She asked Daniel to send to Adam the video he had just made. She felt it would inspire her workaholic husband to hurry home.

When Adam arrived home, he found Daniel doing a little early packing for Tuesday's return to Indiana. He found Sam naked in bed waiting for him.

Everyone looked forward to Daniel's next visit. Samantha even looked forward, a bit, to Mike's.