Sloppy Seconds

Story Info
Beware of the Cucumber from her past.
7.9k words
3.77
11.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

Beware of Cucumbers from her past.

I wish to thank my editor Ken for yet another magnificent job. In addition, he gave me a crash course on commas in compound sentences. Thank you, Ken!

**

Adam was a little upset. A friend of Samantha's was coming to town and was going to crash at their place. What was his name? Clark? Cory? Cary? Caligula? Chlamydia? He was pretty sure it began with a C, but aside from Clark, Charles, Chuck, Cary and Cory, Cucumber and Cauliflower were the only C names that came to mind. Both were great names for vegetables, but neither seemed a likely name for his wife's friend.

One of the things that got Adam upset was the way his new wife Samantha was dressed for the day. We'll get to that later. He reflected on how he and Sam met. He was a senior in college and he was horny. His usual solution to his frequent need for sex was named Melissa, but she had moved on to another guy. Adam had heard from a reliable source that Sam was easy. Just how easy she was depended on how much her date spent on her. Apparently that's how she judged how serious the guy was about her. The more you spent, the more you got.

The source was indeed reliable. On the second date Adam dropped a bundle, and Samantha came through as expected and hoped for. An added bonus was that she was the best he had ever had. To put it simply, she blew his mind as well as his cock, and she was up for anything: blowjobs, fucking in multiple positions, and anal sex. She even posed for sexy pictures.

There's always a danger with great sex. A horny guy like Adam -- and he was always horny -- tends to fall for a woman like Samantha strictly due to the sex. While often the women have a great time, they much less often fall in love with a creep who is dating them only for sex. Women want a little more.

Samantha was cheerful, bubbly, and just damn fun to be around. Adam was subdued, intellectual, sexually inexperienced compared to Samantha, and on the road to a successful career as an actuary. He was also dazzled by both her beauty and her fun personality. Samantha liked that in a man.

They were a perfect match, and Sam knew it right away. She wrapped Adam around her little finger; if ever he tried to escape her grasp, she would throw sex at him, which always seemed to work perfectly. She quickly figured out that what turned Adam on was her being a little exhibitionist. She gave him the minimum necessary to keep him from straying, since prudence dictated she should save things for future needs. So far she hadn't needed to do much more than wear provocative clothing in public. It didn't bother her; she liked all the male attention it generated. Adam loved it and in fact he loved her.

Eventually they married. Adam worked in Ithaca, a small city in upstate New York, and the couple bought a modest house in Trumansburg, about 12 miles away. Samantha loved her husband, loved their cozy new home, loved the town, and of course loved the whole area, New York's beautiful Finger Lakes region. The nature hikes alone made living there worthwhile.

Adam knew, of course, that Samantha had "slept with" a fair number of guys. That piece of knowledge, after all, was his initial attraction. So when Cucumber, or Cauliflower, or Carl or whatever the fuck the guy's name was planning to crash at their modest home, Adam asked his wife the obvious question.

"Is this Cucumber guy one of your former lovers?"

"No, he was always just a friend. Don't worry, Adam: He's not that into me," Sam replied. Adam didn't believe that for a second. All men were into Sam; that was a given. "By the way, his name is not Cucumber. It's Craig. Craig Cronenburg."

In reality, Samantha was worried. Adam was such a trusting and loving guy. Craig could be so manipulative, and Adam would never see it coming. The more she thought about it, the more she worried.

"Good to know. Have you and this guy ever fucked?"

Sam felt she had to be truthful, but she could minimize things. "Well yeah, but it was never serious. You know how it is. The first time we were both at one of Marsha's parties, and drunk, and playing spin the bottle, and I got a little naked, and, well, you know what it's like at those parties."

Actually, Adam had never been to any kind of party like that, much to his regret. He was much too uptight. "So you fucked him at a party. In front of others?"

"Well, yeah. John Vorspeise was there, and he fucked me, too. Craig fucked me first, and John had sloppy seconds. So you see, the fucks were just fun, party stuff. It didn't mean anything."

"You fucked two different men at a party? The same party? In public? Did Craig watch you and John Appetizer fuck?"

"I don't know; I was pretty drunk. I remember Mike Cosgrove was there: he probably saw me. Oh! Wait a minute ... yes, I guess Craig saw me too. Adam, do you know what it means to spit-roast a girl?"

"Yes."

"Well John and Craig spit-roasted me after they both fucked me. Craig was fucking me, and I was sucking off John, so I guess John must have seen that fuck, at least, unless he was too distracted by his blowjob. Later we all watched the video Marsha took of my spit roast. Craig definitely watched that."

"Did you fuck Craig too on other occasions, after the party? You know, only from time to time, since you say he wasn't your boyfriend." Adam was not letting this go.

"Yeah, a few times. Not John, though. I didn't like John. The fucks with Craig were just casual fucks," Sam said. "This was all before I met you, of course, Adam. It turns out that while Craig was an okay fuck, he was way too controlling for my taste."

Sam was not about to volunteer about all the blowjobs Craig had demanded, and in quite risky places, too. Also, Craig had a hard and fast rule that Samantha had to be topless or naked when blowing him in case he wanted to squirt on her boobs. The remark that Craig was too controlling did at least get a smile out of Adam.

"Is that why he never achieved boyfriend status?" Adam asked.

"You're catching on. Exactly. Personality is more important than good sex," Sam said. "For example, Craig liked to dictate how I dressed. I could never wear a bra or even panties when he was around."

They were expecting Craig to arrive that afternoon. Adam noticed Sam was not wearing a bra. Indeed, he had already enjoyed a down look or two at her naked boobs. He couldn't tell about panties. "Hey babe, would you lift your skirt?"

Samantha of course knew what was going on. She had already let Adam look down her blouse at her boobs. Now he wanted to see if she had complied with Craig's rule about panties. He should have known that of course she had complied. He had to know by now in their relationship that Samantha was a submissive. She lifted her skirt and flashed her pussy. Adam wondered if she got off by complying with the Cuke's demanding desires.

"How will Cucumber know if you're wearing panties or not?"

"How do you think?" Samantha teased. "By the way, Adam, do you like sloppy seconds?"

"What?"

"You know, fucking a girl right after someone else has cum inside her?"

Adam looked alarmed. Samantha looked at the ground and blushed. "I thought you were my girl, not to mention my wife."

"Oh, I am! Totally! Never doubt it, lover."

"Then why the question? Are you planning to fuck this Cucumber guy while he's visiting?"

"No, no, no, of course not. Thinking of him just made me curious. Obviously you don't like it, so let's forget about it. Forget I ever said anything."

"I guess that's a thing for Cucumber? He likes to fuck you and then watch another guy fuck you right afterward?"

"Good guess. Then he likes to take sloppy thirds, and then watch sloppy, or you might say very sloppy fourths," Samantha said, looking relieved Adam was not angry. "But you don't sound like that's your thing, not that I'm surprised -- it is after all a little strange -- so please forget I ever mentioned it."

Adam liked to think he was always up to try a new sexual experience. It wasn't true, but he liked to think it was.

"Well, I've never done anything like that. You know, taken sloppy seconds. It sounds a little gross, but it might be fun to try once. Maybe not this visit, however," Adam said.

"Of course. Anyway it's moot since I fuck nobody but you now," Samantha said, rather proudly.

"Except you're wearing no underwear just for this Cucumber fellow. Isn't that a bit of a come-on? I mean, isn't it a sign for him that you're ready to fuck?"

"Oh! Maybe it is -- I hadn't realized. I'll go put some panties on. A bra, too?"

Adam thought for a second. "No. Stay the way you are. Let's watch Cucumber be frustrated, shall we?"

"Sure, if that's what you want. Anything you want, Adam." Samantha was relieved by Adam's attitude but also nervous. Adam had no idea just how talented at seduction Craig actually was. She loved Adam and didn't want to lose him like she had the others before him.

**

"I think I should warn you about Craig," Samantha began, as they ate lunch. Craig was expected to arrive in around two hours. Adam was relishing his thinly sliced chilled cucumber. They taste great on a hot day. It was one of those hothouse cucumbers, long and thin. Kind of an organic dildo, Adam thought, as he rather ferociously bit through a slice.

"Okay," Adam said. "I already know he probably expects to take you to bed. I also know that's not going to happen. When he did it before, you were single, a bit wild, and enjoying a bounteous buffet of sexual activities. Now however you're married. We've made a lifelong commitment to each other."

A heavy silence. engulfed the table. Sam did not look Adam in the eyes. Adam finally broke the ice. "You said you were going to warn me about Craig. Maybe you should give me the warning now."

Samantha quickly replied. "As I've said, Craig is not that into me. What I mean is he doesn't and never will love me, like you do."

"He just wants to fuck you from time to time?"

"Not exactly."

"What, then?"

"He likes to fuck another man's woman. I don't know why. I've never asked and we've never discussed it."

"Yet he seems always to want to fuck you, in particular."

"No, not really. He also fucks other people's girlfriends and wives. As I've said, he's not that into me in particular. Certainly, not the way you are, my love. Craig and I did it so often because each time I'd had a new boyfriend. I seemed to go through them quickly."

"Yes, I know," Adam said, with a tone to his voice.

"Adam, my sexual promiscuity was the reason you started dating me in the first place! You wanted to get laid. I know men consider me pretty and sexy and, well, there I was, an easy conquest for you. And I was easy too, wasn't I?"

"I came for the sex, but I stayed for the fabulous person you are. I love you, Samantha."

Samantha blew Adam a kiss across the table. "I love you too, Adam. You're the only man I've ever fallen in love with. Please remember that, no matter what happens with Craig."

"Is something going to happen with Craig?"

"I'm fairly sure, now that I think about it, that he's going to try to seduce me -- ideally, from his point of view, right in front of you -- and then if he succeeds he'll enjoy watching you take sloppy seconds. Then he'll probably want sloppy thirds." Adam knew she was having trouble getting all the words out.

"Has this happened before, with your other boyfriends?" Adam asked, trying to be gentle.

"Yes, twice before," Samantha stuttered out, blushing and looking at the table. "Well, three times before if you count Martin. Craig just seems to know what works, and he does it to perfection each time. He gets to know the other man and then plots a strategy. He's really good at it."

"Is Craig the reason you had so many boyfriends before me?"

"If you're asking if the sloppy times were the reason I lost those two boyfriends, three if you count Martin, well then yes, I'd say it was a contributing factor."

"Why then, given all we've discussed, are you letting this guy come to visit us?"

"Oh, Adam. Don't you know yet? For some reason I can't explain, I cannot say no to Craig. You won't be able to refuse him either. I'm terrified I'm going to lose you."

"It's different for you this time. We're married. We're in love. Craig is just a speck of dust on the floor. Our love is stronger than a piece of shit philanderer who only wants to use you for sloppy seconds or thirds or whatever his sick plan is, no doubt as a boost to his insecure ego when he does it in front of me. Not going to happen. No worries." Adam viciously bit through another slice of perfectly chilled cucumber.

"Thanks, Adam, but I am in fact worried. I'm very worried. I'm not wearing underwear just because he told me not to wear it. I'm scared of Craig, and I seem unable to resist him. Hold me, please. Please?"

**

Adam was surprised when he answered the front doorbell expecting the Cucumber but saw a short, lumpy man, balding, with a comb-over, and in desperate need to visit a dentist. Adam didn't have to wonder where the yellow went; Cuke had more than enough of it on his teeth, those that were still in his mouth that is, to lend some to anyone who wanted some. It made Adam want to run out and buy some Pepsodent Was this the man Samantha found irresistible? It couldn't possibly be. Maybe he has a 12-inch cock or something?

Adam relaxed when he met Cuke. He couldn't believe the short, chubby, balding man with a horrible smile was any threat to his pretty, sexy wife. At least he didn't have body odor. Adam's smile reflected the euphoria of losing all his fear. The two men each grabbed a beer and moved to the patio. Cuke chose his favorite, a Miller Lite, which Adam was surprised they even had. Samantha must have bought them in anticipation of Craig's visit. Adam chose his usual beer: a Tecate Original with a slice of lime.

They talked sports, politics, the economy, the weather, climate change, gun control, fishing, movies, and just about anything and everything except women, sex, and Samantha. They scrupulously avoided discussing the elephant in the room, or rather in the shower, where she had gone to freshen up. Adam ended up liking Craig and even kind of bonded with him.

"There you are!" Samantha exclaimed as she entered the patio. "I didn't hear Craig come in." Samantha first went to Adam and gave him one hell of a hot kiss on the lips. Next she went to Craig and gave him a highly sanitized kiss.

"You still wear mint-flavored lip gloss, I see," Craig said, and Samantha blushed. She had bought it, along with the Miller Lite, specially for Craig's visit. Adam didn't know about it. "Let's go inside to the couch. Samantha, you sit in between Adam and me. Adam is a great guy, by the way. And you're a lucky man, Adam."

"Don't I know it!" Adam said. He already felt comfortable around Craig.

Craig was sitting to Sam's left. He gently took her left hand into his right hand and gazed intensely at her engagement and wedding rings. "Beautiful rings, my sweet. Adam has great taste. Cartier?" Obviously, Adam had not gone to Jared, nor remembered that every kiss begins with Kay.

"Yes, actually," Samantha said, showing no surprise that Craig had such a discerning eye for ladies' jewelry.

"Want to have some fun?" Craig asked both Adam and Samantha. Really, though, it was clear the question was for Adam. Both men knew Samantha would go along with most anything. She was giving off heavy-duty submissive vibes.

"I'm a married woman now, Craig," Sam said in a soft, embarrassed voice. "I'm off the market."

Adam and Craig both ignored Sam's plaintive disclaimer. Adam in fact nodded yes so Craig explained. Adam would kiss Samantha and then she would turn her head and Craig would kiss her. This would be repeated fifteen times. Adam smiled. Feeling confident, he gently turned Samantha's willing and eager head, and gave her a nice little kiss. She turned back and Craig gave her a fairly passionate kiss.

Samantha figured kissing was okay, especially because Adam didn't seem to mind. She wondered what Craig's plan was. His other seductions had never begun this way. But then, she had never been married before. Kissing was pretty tame by Craig's traditional standards. She planned to stop things before the men got carried away. She knew, to a moral certainty, that Craig's plans involved more than just kissing. She also knew that Adam was overconfident. He was too smug. Hadn't she sworn never to see Craig again after what happened with Martin? She shivered as she recalled the times with poor Martin, may he rest in peace.

Seeing Craig kiss her so intimately, Adam made sure his next kiss was over the top, open mouth, with lots of tongue. Craig did the same but upped the ante by stroking and fondling Sam's breasts, keeping his hands outside her blouse. Both men could see Sam's now hard nipples poking at her blouse. Sam was getting turned on as well and even more worried due to the escalation.

Not to be outdone, when Craig's kiss finally ended Adam pushed Samantha's blouse up over her boobs. He gave her the kiss to end all kisses while he fondled her naked boobs. He was now as hard as a rock, and he could tell Samantha was aroused as well. When he passed her back to Craig, he sucked on her nipples and gently bit them, even as she kissed Craig. At that point Sam began to moan with pleasure.

Sam was thrilling to the loving attention of two men at once. She had long loved threesomes, ever since that time in high school with Jason and Alex, which was her first double fuck. Then there were the times in college when she would manipulate things so that two men would molest her at the same time. With Craig, however, it was Craig who did all of the seductive work, and she could just submissively cooperate. Even better.

Sam didn't understand why Adam was passively going along with everything... unless ... unless ... unless maybe he liked it? Maybe he suddenly found he was into threesomes? Or maybe he was just trying it out? Sam just didn't know. When she didn't understand what was going on, she worried. She was worrying. She was nervous. Things could go wrong very quickly.

**

It all began on a double date in high school. Jason had asked out Samantha, and Alex had asked out Sam's friend Kathy Kusuoka. The two girls proposed a double date. They had been teasing the boys all week, hinting they'd get some serious action. It turned out to be a dream of a date, beginning with a fancy restaurant, then moving on to the latest Marvel movie, and ending up at the Courtyard Marriott, out by the highway.

The hotel had a hot tub, and the boys persuaded the girls to be naked in the hot tub with them. Jason fingered Samantha to a climax. Alex tried with Kathy but she was too uptight to climax in public, even though she enjoyed his fingering. Each girl jerked off her partner. Jason had rented a room in order to have access to the hot tub. The four high school seniors moved to the room, covering up with towels on their way in.

Once in the room, the boys began to move toward more serious sex. Samantha didn't realize Kathy was still a virgin, and Kathy freaked out. The boys were basically nice guys, and they couldn't handle Kathy crying. After a long discussion they all agreed that Kathy would be their nude videographer while Jason and Samantha got it on.

As Kathy filmed the action on her iPhone Alex caressed Kathy's nude body, keeping her arousal on edge. When Jason squirted his load inside Samantha, Alex surprised everyone by quickly taking his place. If Kathy wasn't going to put out then, goddammit, he would have Samantha. To her own surprise, Sam was so aroused to be fucking both guys one after the other that she came only seconds after Alex entered her.

By the time Alex pulled out and covered Samantha's boobs with his cum, Kathy had lost her fear. She was jealous that Sam was having all the fun, or at least that's what Sam surmised. Jason was hard again, so Kathy let him take her virginity.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers