All Comments on 'Slow and Painful Ch. 02'

by raymondhadley123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
In truth Fred took the cage off in the video

Then reminded the girls to never contact him again. End of stupid story. He doesn't like it. Never go back. The cage is a toy, easy to remove with a pair of pliers and about 15 seconds. If they contact him again? Just bitch slap one of them. They'll get the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

one of the best stories I've read in a while. PLEASE keep it going. And if you're taking suggestions I'd love to see some more humiliation either sissy dressing or bringing in a stranger. Just a suggestion. Big fan. First comment I've ever made to.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
He likes it?

Or at least is starting to like the building desire and new attention from girls. Great first cpl chapters. Hope you continue!

joela_99yjoela_99yalmost 2 years ago

There are other stories on here and elsewhere that have similar themes, some written better some not. I am giving up reading it after Ch. 02. I read and like Femdom, but when it comes to just mental and physical torture it is not so interesting. This barely borders on the erotic, well than again maybe for some it does. There is a story with torture and abuse, not quite as long it is called, "The Breaking of Dan Newman", if you like this one you might like it.

Claudia69Claudia695 months ago

I'm interested to see where this goes..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous