All Comments on 'Slow Burn'

by YodaandLumiere

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant a slow burn is the best

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

Beautiful story! What a journey for Grant. Glad he was able to see through his early prejudice. I think we all know a Jesse. They usually have the biggest hearts to match their personalities. Thank you for this adventure. I love all your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A big part of me loves the slow romantic story of Grant and Jesse. It was so well-written and paced. But I have to admit to some disappointment related to Diego. He was so sexy and the fire between Grant and Diego was intense and so arousing. The sex scenes were amazing. It felt like they never gave each other a chance and that was a huge shame. Thanks for another fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you very much for such a great story, I loved every aspect of it.

It is one of those stories that gives a lingering feeling of warmth for some time after.

I can not wait to read your other stories...

Thank you!

Bi75tedBi75tedover 1 year ago

Great story. You had me invested in the characters and very satisfied with the outcome. Well written, good pacing and believable characters. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A journey for an inexperienced Grant, whose expectation levels amended over time and a Jessie, who was quite duly adjusting his lifestyle to become the perfect partner. Diego? I had expected a little more of a fight out of him, but that did not affect the story at al.

Another winner in my book

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it, it was seriously like a treat when I saw you posted a new story. I have loved everyone you written, “slow burn” is such a great title, because it suits your writing style to a tee and love it; again thanks for sharing these guys with us, can’t wait for the next one to come along, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story really enjoyed it. But seems like a story for a LGBT version of the Hallmark movie network. 😀

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

I saved this for a Sunday afternoon read. So glad I did. This novella deserved my full attention. Grant’s journey deserved my full attention. The Slow Burn. The Five Star slow burn. Crazy good. Thank you YodaandLumiere

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. Well written with believable characters and dialogue.

Yet another winner from this author.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can I ask people who read the story for listing some tags for me? There are none in this story.

Is there element of cheating? Are characters exclusive? I usually don't read such stories, I need to know, before I start, will some of you help?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous