Slow Burn Sister & Brother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the sound of the record button, I walked towards the center of the room, stopping at about five feet out in front of where he was seated. He looked totally captivated by my presence in that moment. I started by standing up straight with my legs a little more than shoulder length apart, gently shaking my pig tails back and forth and letting out a playful giggle. I made sure to keep my gaze focused on the camera with a half-smile on my face as I began moving to the beat of the music. Facing him, I bent my knees slightly and started to sway back and forth, moving my hips from left to right. As I did, I touched my hands to my knees, and slowly dragged them up and over my thighs and stockings, over the plaid skirt, passed the white blouse, and up to clasp them together behind my head. I slowly started to rotate my hips in a circular motion and turned around to face away from him. I then leaned forward, my chest lowering and the plaid skirt lifting slightly to expose more of the black lace underneath. In the bent over position, I began to slowly roll the black stocking down my right leg. And then my left. In the bent over position, I looked back at him and the camera and smiled mischievously as I wiggled back and forth, flaunting the view he and the subscribers were seeing. My motions were slow, but deliberate. I could feel the black fabric wedged deeply between my cheeks, and I could feel the bottom part of the skirt was offering almost zero cover of the sight on display.

I stood up suddenly and started to untie the blouse in the front. I rotated around again to face him as I slowly unbuttoned it and took another step towards him. Then another. I then let the blouse fall off over my shoulders, taking it in my left hand and raising it up in the air for a moment before deciding to toss it over to Brian with a seductive smile on my face. Now just in the black bra and skirt, and a few feet closer to Brian, I turned back around and stuck my fingers in the waistband of the skirt on each side. I slowly began to wiggle out of it, inching it down slowly as the full view of the black thong came into frame. I then finished the job, pulling it down passed my thighs, then my calves, down to my feet. I paused as my hands touched the floor and I arched my back, wiggling again for a moment before standing back up to my feet. I turned around cheerfully and asked, "There. What did you think of that?"

Brian was slow to react, finally cutting the video off several seconds after I spoke. "That was uhm... it was very uhh..."

I cut him off and asked, "believable?"

I saw his Adam's apple move again as he smiled, nodded his head, and said. "Very much so."

I giggled proudly as I looked down at him with my hands on my hips. He had my phone in his right hand and had his left placed over his lap. I couldn't help but notice, but didn't call attention to it. In the state it was in... it was too large not to notice. I cleared my throat and asked, "So, post it?"

He shook his head, as if to wake himself out of some kind of daze and said, "Right, yeah, let's see here..." I watched him tap away for a moment as he said, "there, okay. It's posted. The $150 came through and... wow. A lot more, too. Jesus, Katie. Very believable, apparently!" I stood there in my black bra and thong feeling proud of the information he was sharing. He looked a little puzzled by what he was reading, so I walked up next to him, still seated in my chair. I read the next string of messages:

"She has to be driving that camera man insane at this point with all that teasing lol"

"He's gotta be hard as a rock."

"She's totally asking for it."

I couldn't believe this was happening. I think in a way, I had removed our relationship from consideration as we have progressed through this. Did I really just do a strip tease for my brother? And not a joking or playful one. That was the real deal... It's developed into a sort of game, continuing to push boundaries and limits with the content being posted... and also testing the boundaries with my own brother. A part of me wonders why he hasn't said 'enough is enough,' and left. And another part of me wonders why I haven't put an end to it either. Does he want it to continue? Do I?

I remembered the next request was for me in some lingerie. I took the phone from Brian's hands and started typing a message:

"Changing into a pretty, pink set of lingerie... my camera man will only let me take requests with high $$$... sorryyy ;)"

I hit send and handed the phone back to Brian. His face changed color when he read the message, and I walked over to my closet, quickly closing the door behind me, leaving him sitting there completely stunned.

(END OF PART 1 :))