Slow Burn Sister & Brother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished up and walked back down the hallway into the living room. As I appeared in front of Brian, I noticed his expression change pretty drastically.

"Wow..." he said as he looked at me. "They are making those...uh... pretty small these days, huh?"

I laughed and answered, "Get out of here. You sound like an old man." I then gestured him to follow and said, "come on. Outside!"

I walked through the doorway leading out to the cement patio leading to the large pool that was built years ago. Brian followed quickly behind me with my phone as I walked over to one of the reclining white chairs that was located pool side. I sat down in the chair and leaned back, waiting for Brian to get into position with the camera. "Are you ready?" I asked as I looked up at him.

I then took my first pose, my long legs stretched out in front of me. I took my hands and moved them down to their respective sides of the waistband of the bottoms, looping my index fingers in them and giving them a gentle tug upward. I heard the camera shutter sounds as I looked up at the phone in his hands.

I smiled and said, "Okay, great. That was easy."

Then Brian raised a finger and said, "Hold on... we should probably get a shot from the back too, don't you think? I mean, for $100?"

I smiled and responded, "Yeah, I guess so. You're more generous than me!"

I then stood up and adjusted the reclining chair, laying it at a flat angle. I then returned to a laying position, this time on my stomach. Within seconds, I could feel the heat of the hot sun on my round cheeks, hardly hidden by the little, pink fabric. I heard a few shutter sounds as I rested in that position, turning my head so I could see Brian standing there in my peripherals.

"Those look great. I think they're going to love them," he said.

I pushed myself up slowly, lingering on all fours for a moment as I stretched a little bit before getting all the way up. I almost thought I heard another shutter sound as I stepped off the chair and returned to a stand. Brian turned and started walking back in the house. I smiled curiously and followed him inside.

As we walked in, the door to the garage opened, and there were mom and dad with hands full of groceries. "Oh, hey you two! Did you go for a swim?" Mom asked.

Dad added, "Looks like Katie did... and looks like you lost the rest of the fabric of your swimsuit. Brian, are you too cool for the pool now?"

Brian and I looked at each other and laughed as he explained, "No, no. Not too cool. Katie just asked for some help with taking some photos for her Instagram. You know how that goes. Brotherly duties."

Dad laughed and said, "hopefully you just took photos of the pool... and not of her in that thing. Katie, I didn't know you youngsters were swimming in your underwear these days."

I laughed, slightly embarrassed, and said, "Oh my God... I am going to change. You guys are ridiculous." I took my phone from Brian and smiled at him for covering for me. Though as I took the phone, I saw something very peculiar as he handed the phone over. There seemed to be something going on in his... pants. I didn't want to assume. It was probably just his phone... or keys or something. But the shape was rather large and was... a familiar shape. But I didn't call any attention to it as I took the phone and went down the hall to my room. I looked through the photos, noticing the ones from the front and the back. And some extras that he took... like me on all fours. I knew I had heard extra shutter sounds. Did I actually just see what I think I saw?

When I got to my room, I closed the door and sat on my bed for a moment, processing what just happened and reviewing the photos. I opened the app and posted the one from the front, then the one of me laying down on my stomach. And then, I posted the one on all fours as well. He must have thought I should post it if he took it, right?

I set my phone down and stripped out of the bathing suit, folded it up, and placed it back in my drawer. I was wondering if I should mention anything to Brian about what just happened... or if we should just leave it alone. We definitely need to be done with this at this point. Continuing wouldn't be good. Though I couldn't shake this feeling. Was he enjoying this more than he should? Or was I just imagining things? Was I enjoying it more than I should?

The comments, requests, and gifts came in rapidly once again. Every time we went further, more money. I was probably just being crazy. Of course he just wanted to help me out. That's all this was about. I opened up my texts and looked for our recent messages, typing out to him, "They loved those. Thank you for helping me out! Oh, and not blabbing to mom and dad about it."

Within a few seconds, I received a response from him saying, "no problem. They turned out great! Happy to help!"

Then that was it. He left it there. I can leave it there too. That's probably as far as we need to go.

But then, my phone buzzed again. I look down and see his name and the preview message, "Soo what are these Halloween costumes they were talking about? I assume you posted the outfits last fall?"

I smiled at the text. A type of smile I probably shouldn't have been smiling from reading about my brother's curiosity in any of my outfits. But I texted back saying, "Oh, yeah. That must be it. Last Halloween, I posted a few selfies of me in my costumes. One where I was a maid, then another as a school girl."

I hit send and waited for a few moments, quickly receiving his response. "Which one would be the least skimpy? You would probably just want to do the most conservative one and see how much you could get from that one, right?"

I was a little shocked that he continued to seem so interested in this. I texted back, "Yeah, probably the maid outfit, honestly. Though, they both make me look pretty slutty lol. You would have to be the judge of which one is the least skimpy, I think."

Moments later, he typed back, "Okay... try the maid one on first then! Just let me know when you're ready and I'll come in there!"

My eyes widened a little reading those words. It was honestly pretty presumptuous of him to think I would be so ready and willing to put on the little outfits right now. Though, to be completely honest, I was very willing. It all felt very strange to me. I kept telling myself that I was reading too much into all of this. That he had to just be trying to be helpful. But the way he kept wanting to keep going was a little odd. And exciting in a way that I wasn't sure how to explain. I knew in my heart and in my brain that there was no way my hunches about him could be right. He simply just wanted to lend me a hand.

I walked over to my closet fully naked as I saw the two costumes hung up on the rack. I took down the maid outfit, starting with the white, satin thong, pulling it up and feeling the soft fabric against me. I then pulled over the black bra with white lace. Next, I pulled up the black mini skirt with a white apron sewed to the front. It was very, very short. It barely covered my butt all the way when standing straight up. My whole stomach was exposed in the garments. I then pulled up the white lace garters on both sides with little white ribbons on them. I finished up the look with a white maid headband, tying everything together. I picked up the feather duster and walked over to the bed where my phone was set. I picked it up and texted Brian "Ready whenever you are!"

Within seconds, Brian was at my door. "Come in!" I said, as he opened the door and closed it behind him.

He looked at me and said, "Oh wow, you weren't kidding. That thing is pretty skimpy." He laughed and walked towards me.

I jokingly suggested, "So, should we go back into the living room, or...?"

He chuckled awkwardly and responded, "If we did that, Mom would kill you, and then Dad would kill me. We should probably just do these in here and be done, don't you think?" I nodded with a smile as I handed him my phone.

He looked around the room for a moment. I could tell he was thinking carefully. He then broke his silence by saying, "Okay... and maybe I am thinking too much into this. But with that outfit, maybe you could be doing some things that work with the theme? Like the feather duster... you could dust the fan while on the bed and I could get the shot?"

I smiled and said, "Okay!" I cheerfully jumped up on the bed with my duster in hand and reached up towards the blades of the fan, miming the dusting motion as he stood below me and took a few photos. He was shooting from the front, though the angle was rather low. I could tell he was likely taking a shot up my skirt. I stood with my legs slightly apart and on my tippy-toes as I finished up the pose, not blocking the view that I thought he was aiming for.

After a few photos, I then jumped down and said, "Okay, and from the back, maybe?"

He looked around the room, taking a step back from my bed and looking down at it. "Well... I guess you could like... I don't know... be like cleaning under your bed or something?"

I noticed his face turn a little red with these words. I could tell he was a little embarrassed to suggest it, so I definitely wasn't going to shut it down. I smiled and said, "Yeah, why not? Let's try it!"

I quickly dropped down to my knees and then my hands, while facing the bed. I then crawled towards it slightly, reaching my left arm under the bed. As I made the gesture, I was sure to exaggerate the motions. My back was arched and my chest was low to the floor. It was no secret to me that raising my butt in the air and being at this angle provided an intimate sight to Brian and the subscribers on my account. The more I lowered my chest, the more I felt the skirt rise up my cheeks, exposing more and more of my soft flesh, and more of the white satin tucked between them and pressed against me.

After a few seconds, I looked back and Brian seemed to be frozen looking into my phone as he was taking photo after photo. I smiled back at him and asked, "Do you think that's good?"

It was like I woke him up from a trance as he said, "Oh yeah, for sure! Those are great! You can get up, Katie."

It was an odd sensation; modeling in this outfit for him. Purposefully showing off the more intimate views of the costume. I pushed myself up to my feet, adjusting the skirt to cover me once again. By the time I made my way over to Brian to look at the phone, he had posted several of the photos into the group. The $150 came through from the request, followed by the comments, Gifts, and requests. And my God, were they ever excited. Together, we read things like:

"What a slutty little maid... I would throw her down on that bed for doing such a good job..."

"Whoever is manning that camera... pull that thong to the side lol"

"It would be a shame for her to get sTuCk under there..."

I laughed at the lewd comments as they came in. It was the Gifts I was most interested in anyway. I looked at Brian and said, "Tally those up, and I'll go change into the other outfit!" I smiled and walked over to my closet, closing the door behind me.

I quickly stripped out of the maids outfit, having to catch my breath. This was insane. Posting those photos and reading those comments and then continuing like this. This HAD to be the last outfit. No more after this. It is getting too out of hand for both of us. It feels like neither of us is stopping it. Almost as if neither of us wants to admit we don't want it to end...

I pulled up a black lace thong this time, followed by black mesh thigh high stockings with black lace garters. I then pulled up a tiny gray, black and white plaid skirt, entirely different from my skirt from before. This one was costume-small -- failing to fully cover the plush skin completely exposed by the black thong wedged between my cheeks. I then clasped a black lace bra around my chest, my cleavage pressing against it, finishing out the look with a tiny white blouse that was tied just above my belly button that I left open to expose the black lace. While scanning over myself in the mirror, I found two hair ties sitting on a jewelry chest. To complete the look, I pulled my long blonde hair back into two symmetrical pig tails. I looked like I was about to be in a porn. It's funny how different the outfit feels when Halloween isn't close by. And that was the absolute last thought I should've been having...

I walked out of the closet and saw Brian standing there with my phone in hand. He looked over at me and again looked shocked by the sight of me. "Wow, Katie. That one is... wow."

I giggled as I approached him and responded, "Well, thank ya. Yeah, this is the second one I wore last year. The skirt is just a bit shorter, and, well, the pig tails are classic."

I noticed he looked back at my phone and peaked to see what he was looking at. That's when he explained, "I told the group that the school girl outfit might be coming next for the right bidder. This guy here..." he said pointing to the screen, "he offered $300. Well I guess $150... He uh... he said that he would give $150 for similar photos of you in the outfit. $150 more for you to do a strip tease out of it. So I guess just the $150... right?"

Brian was talking pretty nervously. I was also surprised that he took it upon himself to message the group and solicit requests. Though, I guess it made sense. I responded, "Let's try the photos first... what were you thinking for this one?" At this point, I had almost entirely put the direction on him. For one, he had good ideas for how I should pose, having the brain of a man. But for the other, I was curious to see what he would suggest. How exactly he would suggest I pose.

He looked around the room again, and his eyes moved towards my makeup desk. "There," he said pointing at the desk as he walked towards it. "How about you pull the chair out and face it towards me. Then you could like... I don't know, lean back and spread your legs apart a little... or something? Kind of like an up-skirt shot?"

I pondered it for a moment and then said, "I can try. One sec..."

Doing as he said, I pulled the chair out to face him. I then sat down in the chair, neatly pressing my skirt against my thighs. I leaned back in the chair, and looking at him and the camera, slowly started to inch my knees apart, revealing the black fabric hidden underneath. His eyes seemed to widen in correlation with my legs opening. I watched as he took the shots, and whether he noticed or not, I watched as he adjusted something in his pants. As much as I tried not to notice, it was simply too... big to not notice.

Once he got the shot, I closed my legs and asked, "What do you think for the next one... professor?" My tone was joking and light hearted, but I could tell by the expression on his face that it may have struck a chord with him. Maybe something from a video he's watched, or something he's role-played in the past.

He chuckled awkwardly and said, "Uhh, I don't know..." He then walked over to my desk and grabbed an eye liner tube off the table and threw it into the middle of the room.

I looked at him, slightly annoyed and yelled, "Hey! What the hell?"

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Pick it up. You know, like you dropped a pencil."

My playful scowl turned to an amused smirk as I realized what he was going for. As I stood up, he took my seat in the chair. I slowly walked over to the eye liner in the middle of the floor and looked back at him as I began to bend down slowly, arching my back and sticking my butt out. The further I bent, the more I could feel the skirt rise and reveal the black thong underneath.

As soon as I made contact with the eyeliner, I looked back at him and hummed an innocent and aloof sounding, "Oops..." He was taking photos the whole time as I stood back up. I saw him quickly start to post them to the account.

He looked up with a cheeky smile for a moment and added, "Oh they are definitely going to be saying all of the cliches. 'You're going to need to stay after class!' All of those things."

I giggled at his comment and slowly strolled back over to him, saying, "You think so? They are going to want me to go to detention?" Playing along with the part, I bit the fingernail on my right index finger. I did well playing the ditzy school girl during Halloween. The guy I was seeing at the time definitely ate it up.

Brian cleared his throat and looked at me and said, "Yeah, something like that... here look." I leaned forward a little as Brian faced the screen of my phone towards me, reading comments like:

"Looks like somebody has been being a bad little slut..."

"If I was there, I'd have our school girl bent over my knee, for sure."

"It is pretty naughty of you to be teasing us like this, love."

I laughed as I read the comments, amused by the different things people were saying. There was something, honestly, a bit exciting about knowing the reactions I provoked in these men. But it undeniably fueled the fire in my mind that was growing in wonder at what was going through Brian's mind right now. Was he having similar thoughts? Could I even blame him if he was? I understand that there are certain lines that should never be crossed. Thoughts that should never be thought. People that should never be longed for or lusted to touch. But in these outfits and in this setting, it would almost be more baffling for someone to not fail to let certain sensations sneak through the cracks.

After reading the comments, I smiled again at Brian and asked, "So what do you think? Next? Or do we call it a night?"

As much as I knew we should call it a night, I was hoping his response would be anything except that.

He rubbed his chin for a moment with a strong hand and said, "I don't know... maybe we could try to..."

Just as he was finishing his sentence, there was a knock on the door. It was Mom.

She yelled, "Katie, have you seen your brother?"

I looked at Brian with a stunned and confused gaze as I answered, "Uhmm... I think he may have went for a run?"

There was a short pause, followed by an, "Oh, of course. Your brother -- the fitness nut. Dinner is in two hours!" I smiled as I could tell the answer worked.

I responded, "Okayyy, thank you Mom!" I waited a few moments for the sounds of her steps to fade in the distance. I then looked back at Brian and said, "So... what?"

Brian smirked a little. It was a different smirk than I had seen from him so far today. Like he knew something he shouldn't know. He then asked, "You're enjoying this a little, aren't you?"

I scoffed and folded my arms over one another and answered, "I mean, for the money, yeah."

He laughed and sarcastically added, "Oh, okay. So nothing to do with teasing these strangers? Couldn't have anything to do with that."

I smiled confidently, my arms still folded, and responded, "I mean, I am pretty good at it, don't you think?"

He smiled and said, "Yeah, that's not what I mean. It's just not that... believable, I guess. I mean, I'm sure it's working on the horny guys looking at the photos, but I'm sure some can tell it's not real. You have to try to sell it to me, I think. If you can sell it to me, you can sell it to anyone."

My mouth opened slightly from the shock at what I had just heard. Like he was challenging me to... be sluttier? I asked, "So you want me to try like, what? Turn you on?"

He chuckled at the notion and responded, "No, that's not what I meant. Forget it."

I smiled at him like we were two cowboys stuck in a draw, and like I'm the one with the better shot. "No, let me try again then. Let's try whatever was next... what was it?"

Brian looked at the phone to jog his memory and quickly added, "It was the... uhh... strip tease."

I walked over to the old, retro boom box I inherited from Brian years and years ago; one of the perks of being Gen Z growing up with a Millennial. I turned it on and played the CD that was inside. It was some old Justin Timberlake CD. I looked at Brian a little more serious this time and asked, "Are you ready?" He nodded his head, and I watched him hit record.