Slow Burn Sister & Brother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when he said, "You like acting like a slut and posting it online?"

Another 'SMACK,' came down on me, this time on my left cheek.

I again let out a tiny whimper, followed by a soft, "Y--yes...".

Though his hands crashing against me were powerful, I felt no urgency to recoil. Oddly... it felt good. Extremely good. What he was doing, what he was saying... everything about it. In fact, it only made me want more. From my position, I arched my back even more, pushing my ass higher in the air as if to make it easier for him.

I heard a soft chuckle as he said, "You act like a slut... do you like being treated like a slut?"

His hand crashed down against my right cheek again as I let out a soft 'yelp.' I could feel the burning sensation under his large hand that lingered on the reddening skin under it. This time, when moving his hand to my left cheek, he grabbed a handful of flesh, shaking it in his grip. I quietly gasped a little this time, feeling how his hands manhandled me. His left hand went to my right cheek as he was holding them both in each hand, squeezing, caressing, and spreading them apart. I simply couldn't believe it was happening. Never in a million years did I think WE would be HERE. Me, almost completely naked, in his lap, his hands gripping me in a way no sibling ever should. And me enjoying every second of it.

He gave each cheek another firm slap and said, "I don't even know what to do with you... I think you need to let your fans decide."

He lifted me up and off his lap, placing me to the right side of him near my phone, giving my ass another quick slap as he smiled and adjusted himself. I was at a loss for words, unsure what was happening or how I should be responding. I was overwhelmed by the electric sensations of this very dirty game we were playing together.

"Let's see the video..." he said as he waited for me to retrieve the phone. Before even watching it, he posted it. It was quickly in the group before I even had a chance to look it over. And then the comments and requests appeared.

"This is incredible..."

"Uh oh... camera man is packing!"

"She looks so small compared to him lol"

"You can tell she loves that. Every slap."

"Time for that thong to come off... ($200)"

"Let's see some photos of that size difference... skin-to-skin ($200)"

As I stood to Brian's right, he surveyed the messages while I looked over him. I never noticed how broad his shoulders were before today. Or how masculine he was. Definitely never noticed how large he was down there... He seemed enamored by what he was reading.

That's when he said, "The people have spoken." He pointed at my pink thong and said, "Time for that to go." I giggled as I walked to the front of him, realizing we were well passed the point of no return. I didn't think that anything could stop us...

Suddenly, there was a *knock* *knock* on my door.

"Katie! Time for dinner!" I heard our mother walk down the hall and knock on Brian's closed door as well. We could hear her say, "Brian! Brian? Dinner time! Where the hell did he go?"

We both looked at each other, realizing we had no choice but to stop. The forbidden nature of our actions couldn't be ignored. And once we had time to separate and reflect on all of what happened, who knew if we would decide to make the same forbidden mistakes again...

Brian stood up and set my phone down on the chair, his face bright red from embarrassment. He pulled his pants up and then quickly walked out of my room, checking to ensure the coast was clear in the hallway before returning to his room across the hall. I stood there for a moment in reflection. How did it get that far? And how do we forget and pretend that it never happened?

I walked over to my closet, retrieving a pair of jean shorts and black crop top, quickly pulling up the shorts and the top over my head. I walked over to my bathroom and splashed cold water in my face, preparing myself to go sit around a table with my parents that simply wouldn't believe the happenings that just took place under their roof.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

12