Slow Easy Love

Story Info
When you meet your soulmate its slow easy love.
756 words
4.13
4.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was bathed in moonlight, as a soft mist fell. She turned toward shore as if she knew I was watching her bath in the pond behind our cabin.

She cocked her head a little and her silky black hair did a little flip. I watched her from the shadows, sitting on an old tree stump. I knew I was hidden by the shadows. But I am sure had heard me when I came out of the cabin looking for her.

She caressed her lithe body slowly. Her head moved backward as she caressed her smallish tits. I called them M & M tits as they fit in my mouth and in my hands. She continued to run her hands down her body and back to her small but firm ass. She dunked herself in the pond and came up laughing. Yeah, she knew I was there all along.

She walked on to the shore and took her terry cloth robe from the tree branch that she had hung it from.

"How long have you known I was there?" I asked her.

"Only when you started your heavy breathing!" She laughed. "Seriously though I know when you are around, I sense you near. We have that connection!"

I nodded as we had spoken of this a few times. It was an unspoken connection as if she was always a part of me and me of her. Yes, it is cliché but true.

You are blessed to meet someone so special that they fill your life completely This is who she is My slow easy love. It started out just causal talks at work and then it became something more. Breakfasts here and there and simple walks on the local trails.

Our time together never felt rushed it was just, what is the word I want just IS!

She warped her arms around my neck and leaned into me and soul kissed me. I kissed her back with equal passion. My hand slipped inside her robe and brushed my hand over her pussy. She ground against my hand and rode it.

It wasn't too soon, and I had her stripped and leaning into the elm tree. I had her legs spread apart and was licking her pussy. She moaned and rode my face. She isn't one to squirt or get super wet, but she could sure ride my face till she had her fill of orgasms When she did come, it really exhausted her, and she needed a good hour to recover.

I carried her into the cabin and lay her on the bed and covered her with a nice wool blanket and I turned on the propane gas fireplace. I watched it light and then joined her in bed under the blanket.

She slid over and snuggled into me. Her left hand snaked up and ran it through my short gray hair, she stroked my gray beard and smiled.

"I love you!" She said.

All my life I had never been one to express love to anyone. I had always found it the word overused. So, when I did say it I meant and she knew it.

Her long fingers ran down my hairy body and she took hold of my cock Being that my blood pressure meds kept me limp it didn't really matter. It took me that long to get hard anyways. Yeah, truth be told I couldn't take those little blue pills it would just cause all sorts of probs. But she is patient and gives me a helping hand. Yeah, I know bad pun but I had to try anyways.

Her mouth was very talented too. She knew where to place her tongue and she also learned to tickle my prostate with her long fingers. Between her mouth and fingers, I would get rock hard and she would guide me inside her.

The first time we made love, it was such an epiphany to me It was the final connection that we needed to know that this was more than just friends with benefits. This was our true soulmate.

We spent our last couple of days just enjoying our hikes and the simple meals that I made as she wasn't a chef in the kitchen. She could burn water. But she made up for all that with her love.

She has touched my soul unlike anyone else I had ever met before. I waited a long time for this, and she is so worth it

Ours is a slow easy love.