Slow Ride . . . to Nowhere

Story Info
Beth teases her boyfriend to the brink of frustration.
1k words
4.29
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newandyke
newandyke
14 Followers

"Good Morning! Did you sleep well?"

Beth was caressing me on my stomach. Or, at least, that's all I could make out through my morning haze.

We had been dating for about a month now. Before yesterday, all we had engaged in was some wandering hands, but nothing really serious. When I picked her up last night for our date, she asked if I was ready for a whole weekend with her. I knew that this Friday night would be memorable.

Watching her dance in her skin-tight black minidress and her strappy black sandals made me think of getting her home. She clearly enjoyed the effect she was having on me. During a slow dance, she made a point of grinding her crotch into mine. As she was pushing herself against me, she reached through the leg hole of my shorts and whispered into my ear, "Let's go someplace more private" as she stroked my swollen nuts with her fingernails. I almost fell down from the effects from her caress, but I managed to get us back to the car without falling over or otherwise making a fool of myself.

The rest of the night is a collection of memories. I remember her pussy: the sweetest-tasting pussy I ever ate. I remember her screaming as my tongue drove her over the edge again and again. I remember her hands and mouth working me to a frenzy. I remember her then saying, "I'm just beat. Can we pick up tomorrow morning where we've left off?"

That was that. I was the horniest I had ever been in my life, and she was off to snooze land.

Beth slept like a baby. I, obviously, didn't.

A couple of times during the night, I began stroking myself. While it only took me seconds to get hard and would have only taken seconds more for relief, I somehow thought that I'd be cheating if I did it outside her presence. Somehow, with a strength I didn't think I had, I managed to stop before it was too late.

"Still a sleepyhead, huh? Time to wake up!"

Her hand wandered up to my nipple. When her fingers hit the tip, it was like there was a hotline between my nipple and my cock, and my cock began to swell yet again. A few seconds more on my nipple, and I was at full attention.

"That didn't take long," she smiled. "Let's see if he's ready to play."

She climbed on top of my chest, got on all fours straddling me, and backed down until the head of my cock just brushed against her pussy lips. The feeling was so exquisite that my hips pushed up involuntarily to try to enter her. She leaned forward to keep her pussy just out of reach. She pulled one hand off the mattress so that she could wave the back of her index finger at me, like telling a child not to eat the ice cream. I got the message.

When I calmed down, she backed barely onto me again and tormented my purple straining cockhead with her luscious lips. This time, though, she began lowering herself onto me.

The feeling of my head entering her was probably the most intense sexual feeling I've ever had. She kept lowering herself onto me. I desperately wanted to thrust upwards to meet her, but I knew she wouldn't be pleased. So, I had to let her descend at her own agonizing pace, until she finally hit bottom. Then, she started pulling herself back up at the same exquisite pace. My breathing began to get shallow, my muscles began to tense, and I was getting that feeling in my body that an orgasm was just moments away. But, then, she pulled off.

"Me first, my dear, then you."

She reached over to her purse, pulled out a condom, then rolled it over my engorged cock. She then grabbed a second condom and placed it over the first.

"I have to make sure I can get all the satisfaction I want."

The two condoms dulled my sensations enough that she could have the ride she wanted. She lowered herself onto me again, this time faster, and ground herself into me until she had her first orgasm of the morning.

She took a little swat at my butt, and I knew that this time she wanted me to fuck her back. We went for a nice ride, my thrusting from underneath, until she had orgasm #2. The feelings were intense, but the two condoms ensured I wasn't going to come.

She then rolled off to the side and put her head in the crook of my arm.

"That was amazing. I think you deserve your reward."

And, with that, she pulled off the condoms with a loud "pop", cupped my balls in one hand, used her other hand to point my shaft straight up, and slowly bobbed her mouth up and down on my rod. When she could tell I was getting close, she pulled her mouth off and jacked me with her hand as she began to caress my nuts with her palm. My arms and legs got so tight they began to shake, and I knew I was about to have the orgasm of my life. My cock reared back to unleash its hours of torment.

And then she pulled her hands off. I twitched, and I shook, and I shuddered, and I moaned, but no orgasm.

She looked over at me and smirked, "Damn, I'm good."

My only relief was oozing a puddle of precum larger than any orgasm I'd ever had before.

At that, she smiled at me again.

"I was impressed with your control last night. I knew you were thinking of taking care of things yourself, and I'm pleased you could stop before you finished."

She then looked back at my puddle and said, "But, I'm not impressed with that mess you made. What WILL I do with you? Luckily, I have the whole weekend to decide."

newandyke
newandyke
14 Followers