Slowly Moving On Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowed my stroking and looked up. She had the sweetest smile on her face. God, I loved her for these moments. She was completely content in the fact that she had made me so happy in such a naughty way. That made me completely taken aback by what she did next.

She grabbed my hand and started licking and sucking the cum off my hand. When she felt satisfied that I was clean there, she turned to my stomach and started to lick the remnants clean as well. Who the fuck was this woman and what had she done with my wife?

Looking up at me with a smile, she took the tip of her finger, the same that had just been in my ass minutes earlier and started to swirl the last bit on my chest onto her finger as she leaned into me. She was about to kiss me but as her face got closer, she replaced it with that finger and stuck it in my mouth.

"Be a good boy and clean it up, please," she demanded in a dainty tone.

I dutifully sucked it and she soon removed it with a soft "pop" and leaned in to kiss me. Another surprise as she had been saving a bit of me that she had cleaned up for this kiss. It was hot as I tasted a bit of my salty self in that kiss. So many new tricks from her in one night!

She broke the kiss and rolled off me. "Now who's the naughty one? Huh? Oh, honey, it's OK, if you didn't like it just tell me and we'll never do it again."

I laughed at that and asked. "What got into you tonight?"

She shrugged her shoulders continuing, "That was really hot. I don't think I can even move right now." With this, she turned to me and started giggling.

I was then aware of Justine calling out from next door! You could barely make it out over the bed banging against the wall, but you could hear her moaning, "Fuck me, come on fuck me harder! Give it to me! Oh, I need it! Fuck me!"

Less than a minute later there was a really hard slam of the headboard into the wall followed by Grant's, "ARRGGGHHHHH!" We could hear the bed shift then muffled talking.

Jenn looked at me as she continued to giggle. "I guess we weren't the only ones who had a good night. You sure she wasn't watching me?"

I smiled as I thought about how Justine had probably gotten fired up watching us earlier. Watching her best friend brought to orgasm with her own panties in her mouth would have been enough to get anyone's engine going. I looked over at Jenn who didn't have any idea at all that this had happened. I wondered what the next morning was going to be like. I flashed to the feeling of my wife tongue fucking my ass unexpectedly as I came and smiled to myself as I rolled over and drifted off to sleep

******

As all of those thoughts came quickly back to me, my cock started to stir and I realized I was still in front of Justine in my kitchen.

"Uhh, Ok. I mean I'm a little embarrassed and conflicted right now." The thoughts of Jenn and I being intimate had stirred up a great flood of emotions weirdly mixed now with embarrassment. I was trying to hold back outwardly showing any of this.

"Hey, hey. This isn't about that. I was just trying to give you the larger picture here." There was a real look of compassion and concern on her face as she said this.

"I miss her, and I still cry that she's not here. If I feel that way, I don't even want to think about what you must be feeling. Maybe I didn't go about this the right way and maybe I didn't think through this conversation before I came over. Telling you how your wife recounted all of the intimate details of your sex life probably wasn't the greatest of ideas either."

She added, "What I do know is, when I told Grant that night that I had watched and you, and you had known, it was the hottest sex we've ever had. I used that for years to get him going. We fantasized about it and well, those fantasies got bigger and, uh, more intense and well, included you two quite a bit. When Jenn died, it just wasn't there for us anymore and it's a giant hole in our relationship and now there are some, uh, performance issues." This was all a little much for me to take in. I certainly didn't want to hear about my friend's "performance issues."

She continued, "You should see the porn history I stumbled upon a few weeks back. Let's just say it goes down a bit more of an extreme path. After I found it I watched a little, maybe too much. Grant and I talked a bunch about it. There were some very specific things turning him on and... and I guess that led to the conversation you had with him this morning." She paused for a moment.

"I'm just saying that this would be helping us out and I think it would be helping you out. I'm perfectly fine forgetting this and never bringing it up again if you don't want us to. I just wanted you to know this isn't coming from a place of pity. I loved Jenn, and loved you because of how happy you made her." She was fighting back tears at this point.

"You just shut everything and everyone out. You seem fine on the outside, but it's just an act. I can see that pretty clearly. You've pretty much given up on any emotion."

Justine was the second person to see through me today. What the hell was going on with me? I thought I had this under control!

"I wish this hadn't happened. Her accident, today, all of it, but it did."

She was sobbing as she continued, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Matt. I'm sorry digging all this up was selfish of us, selfish of me and it obviously isn't helping you. I just thought we could both meet our... um... needs."

I stepped forward and hugged her. She wept into my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me. After a few seconds, I nudged her back.

"Look, it's been a long strange day. I'm a bit overwhelmed right now and need some time to think it all through," I stammered.

"I have a shift at 11 tonight and probably should be getting home to get ready," she said as her voice cracked from the emotion filling her.

"Want me to walk you home?" I asked.

She nodded yes and we walked out the door and down the street a block to her house. We didn't say a word until she was walking up her steps.

"Thank you, J." She turned back, smiled, and watched me walk away. I don't think either of us knew what else to say.

12