Slowly Moving On Ch. 06

Story Info
Days of frustration lead Matt to some unexpected relief.
3.5k words
4.55
9k
6

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: An Exhibitionist Tale

In the time it took me from when I put my phone down in Amanda's office to the time it took to get home, my phone had blown up. Texts from Justine, a couple of calls and a voicemail from an unknown number. I read the multiple texts first that were spaced over the course of an hour or so:

*Are U standing me up for dinner???? -half frown emoji-

*Grant got stuck in Denver and I made dinner for 3 & it's just me...-full frown emoji-

*I swung by to take dinner to U but you're not there- obvi

*Sienna came over after U stood me up and would like you to stop in and say hi...

I quickly replied still sitting in the car:

*Late session with the shrink- just got home

*Wiped out from the day & going to crash

*Tell your sister I'm sorry- would have loved to see her

*Save my dinner for lunch tomorrow?

I next went to the voicemail. I started listening and it was Amanda:

"Hi Matt, this is Amanda," there was an uncomfortably long pause, "could you please call me when you get this?"

The number was the same as the prior night when I looked at my recent calls. I decided to pass on the callback. I needed to let that situation breathe for a while. Suddenly I flashed back to Amanda masturbating in that oh, so professional dress, and I was rock hard again.

I got up and went inside. I knew if I didn't do something, sleep was not going to come easy. I changed into some shorts and a long sleeve tee which wasn't easy with my current erection status. Then I headed to the kitchen where I grabbed a tumbler, threw some ice in it, and grabbed the Jonnie Walker Black under the kitchen island. As I bent over and was pulling the whiskey out of the cabinet, Jenn's panties were at eye level with me. Well, now these were part of the plan and I grabbed them as I headed to my home office.

I hadn't done this in quite a while. I had a healthy relationship with online porn when Jenn was alive, and she poked fun at me from time to time, but she was easy going about it. I had pretty much stopped since her accident. I opened the laptop, but did not open the browser. Instead, I looked over at the panties and then looked back to find the folders with all of the pictures I took of Jenn and started to pull them up.

It didn't take much in the state that I was in, and at some point of stroking, I grabbed the panties. The newfound feel of the cotton along with the elicit pictures of Jenn was sending me towards an inevitable end of my pent up frustration. I continued to stroke, now picking up the pace, looking at her in various stages of undress and lust wearing the very same panties I was now jerking off in.

KNOCK!

The harsh sound yanked me out of my trance abruptly. This was an extremely bad time for a knock at the door. I kept going hoping to finish quickly but I was now distracted as yet another round of knocking came. Unfortunately, the office was about five feet from the front door and the knocking just got louder.

"I know you're in there Matt. Let me in, I've got dinner," I heard Justine's muffled voice from the other side of the door. "You didn't answer my texts so I came to check in on you after Sienna left."

Shit, I had texted her and then ignored my phone. She must have texted me back.

"Look J, I'm kind of busy. Really, I'm fine. Go home and we'll catch up tomorrow," I said in both a frustrated and urgent voice.

"Busy? Open the door Matt and at least grab your dinner. I roasted a chicken with some veggies," she exasperatedly replied.

"Justine, I'm busy... jerking off so just go home damn it," I softly laughed as I said it hoping that she'd get the message.

I only heard her giggle in return. This was rapidly followed by a click of the lock and next thing I know she's in the house and in the doorway to the office. Fuck, I forgot she had a key...

"Well, I've got to see..."

She stepped into the room and observed the scene. I had my cock wrapped in my dead wife's panties with a picture of her cum covered naked body on my computer screen.

"Oh shit, you really weren't kidding!"

Justine's expression went from shock, to confusion, to something else in under thirty seconds. She sat the tin foil covered plate she was holding on the bookshelf next to the door. I was frozen for some reason when I should have been covering up. I was completely embarrassed, but unable to bring myself to move.

"Wow, I don't think I have that one in my collection," she said pointing to the pic on my computer screen as she suggestively walked over to me. I was a deer in the headlights frozen in place.

"Look. We are going to help each other here, Matt. Right?" She asked in a playful tone.

I nodded slowly as she grabbed the arm of the desk chair and swiveled it towards her as she swiftly knelt in front of me. She snatched the panties out of my hand and just as quickly wrapped them and her hand around my cock and started to stroke.

"Look what I've been missing. Hmmm, quite nice," she said licking her lips staring at the tip of my cock.

"Jenn told me how nice this was. She called it the Goldilock's cock, not too big, not too small, but just right. She was so right Matt, you want this don't you? Tell me you want this as much as I do."

I started to answer her and she cut me off.

"Shut up and enjoy this," she said smiling and picking up the pace of the stroking.

Then she started to lean face forward, mouth open and tongue out just slightly. I needed to get control of this situation quickly. I reached down and gently deflected her attempt to get her mouth on my cock.

"No J, it's not going to work this way. We are going to help each other, but it's on my terms or not at all." I looked at her initial disappointment turn to anticipation and a sly smile.

"Well then, what are your terms good sir?" she asked with that smirk and an evil twinkle in her eyes, hand still wrapped in the panties around my cock.

I pointed to the sofa chair in the corner of the office. "Sit over there."

She reluctantly let go of my member and sauntered over to the chair swaying her ass in the yoga pants and baggy sweatshirt for effect. She sat down at the very edge of the chair and leaned forward.

"What now?" She asked seductively in a hushed tone.

I stuffed my dick back in my shorts and took a very big gulp of whiskey out of the tumbler. It was uncomfortably hot in here all of a sudden. I started to formulate a plan and picked up the laptop as I moved towards her and the chair.

"Lean back and get comfortable," I said softly as I sat the laptop on the small table beside the chair.

"Do you like this picture?" I asked motioning towards a picture of Jenn with a pool of cum on her bush and belly that was displayed on my computer. She nodded her approval.

"Does this make you hot?"

She nodded yes again.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"I want you to fuck me and make me look like that. Please!"

She was rather emphatic about the last part.

I turned and grabbed my phone from the desk. "Does this excite you?" I asked.

"Yes," she said meekly.

"Show me," I said with a grin. My cock once again straining against my gym shorts.

With that, she leaned back and spread her legs. Justine was quite the sight. No makeup, light blondish brown hair just up in a ponytail, hooded sweatshirt two sizes too big for her, but she oozed both wanton lust and an air of confidence at the same time. Her hazel eyes looked straight into mine as she started running her right hand down her body and under her yoga pants. As her hand was in there, I snapped a pic on my phone. Her eyes got wide.

"Wait, wait. No!" she stammered.

"My terms. You can just walk home and take care of yourself there if you'd like."

"Your terms," she repeated back in a monotone voice. I snapped another few pics as she pulled her glistening fingers out of her pants.

"Put them in your mouth and clean those dirty fingers."

She complied and more making a show of sucking her fingers. I took one or two more pics during that and then got to work texting a couple of the more choice pics to Grant in a group text with him and Justine:

*Your wife is begging me to fuck her right now- you still want this? -pic of Justine fingering herself-

*Last chance to back out!

"Well, we'll see what your husband has to say about all of this," I said as I heard her phone ding from the text I had just sent. I thought this might be a way to deescalate this particular situation.

"What did you do!?!" she asked in a panic.

"I just sent them to Grant, so we are all on the same page here. Look for yourself," I said as she hurriedly picked up her phone to look.

"Oh, that's naughty Matt. He's going to..."

Both of our phones suddenly dinged with the response:

*Treat her like the queen she is and give it to her good. I look forward to her telling me all about it. -eggplant emoji-

She hurriedly texted back:

*Are you really sure?

*We can't undo this? -angel emoji-

I smiled with that. She had no idea what I had in store and I certainly didn't plan on fucking her tonight, but I loved that they both thought I was.

The reply came almost instantly:

*I'm so hard right now just thinking about it

*I'm sure!

*Do it -eggplant emoji-water emoji (three times)-

Her reply was even better:

*I'll tell you everything afterward babe! -several heart emojis- -kissing emoji-

"So that's settled," I said flatly. "I didn't want there being any regrets or jealousy about me going behind his back. You certainly didn't seem like you were going to make sure if I hadn't though. Very naughty," I said as I smiled again. I moved to open the closet in the office and grabbed my Nikon off the upper shelf.

"I think we'll need some better pics to remember this, don't you? Better than the hundred emojis that you two like to text. It might give Grant something to jerk off to later?"

She nodded her approval and I started taking pics.

"Take your sweater off," I commanded.

In one swift motion, she had it off and on the floor behind her. Her nicely tanned skin was accentuated by the very light grey Under Armor sports bra she had on underneath. She was quite a bit bustier than Jenn was and her bra was struggling to restrain her ample breasts.

It had been a while since I had seen her in a bathing suit and she certainly had kept herself in good shape. The winter had made the tan fade slightly, but she was still a knockout. She kicked off the white and pink sneakers deftly before I was able to say another word.

"What do you have on under those?" I asked pointing to the black yoga pants.

She got the message and slowly pulled them down releasing one leg at a time taking the socks off along with them. She was left on the chair with a simple black cotton thong and her sports bra. It was quite the sight. I looked down at the camera in my hand. I had forgotten it was there as I was too caught up in the moment. I started to click the shutter again and again.

"Well, don't let me stop you from what you were doing before. I think I'd like to watch you please yourself. I'm sure you are in dire need of some relief," I said as I softly laughed.

"Youuuu do it," she purred back at me.

I smiled, "My terms young lady or its home you go."

With that, she worked both hands over her sports bra, rubbing and teasing herself.

"I think this is in the way," she said in a low sultry voice, and popped the sports bra over her head and resumed the assault on her tits.

CLICK

I resumed taking photos. Her breasts were perfect, just big enough C cups to fall slightly away from the middle of her chest. Her quarter-sized brown nipples looked painfully aroused. Speaking of which, I was still uncomfortably straining against my shorts. It had been a long two days and I badly needed a release. I pulled my dick out and gave it a quick stroke. I wouldn't need long to accomplish what I had in mind. I clicked a few more pics with my free hand and set the camera next to the laptop.

"Oh, that's what I'm talking about. Do I get to play with that? Pleaseeee?" she purred as her hand dove between her legs and she let out a soft, "ohhhhhhh."

She was really hammering away on herself now and had put her head back and her eyes were closed. I picked up the pace of my stroking.

"Think about how this cock is going to feel in you. Think about Grant watching me pound his slutty little wife right in front of him."

This was having the intended effect as the moans her getting louder and you could now see her thrusting her fingers in and out of her pussy rapidly. Her other hand was squeezing her breasts one at a time with little rough pinches to her nipples. They were rock hard standing at attention from her light brown areolas.

I had one more trick up my sleeve to push her over the edge. I grabbed Jenn's panties from the desk and stroked my cock with them a couple of times.

"What did you do with these Justine? Did you do naughty things with these? Did you wear them? Did you wear them when you'd fuck Grant?"

I assaulted her with the questions but she did not stop pleasuring herself. I made sure I cleaned the drippings from my tip on the panties, looked her right in the eyes and threw them onto her. I was aiming for her chest but they ended up precariously balanced on her chin and neck.

She started to crescendo with her moans. I moved even closer now stroking furiously. Without breaking stride, I reached over and gently stuffed them in her mouth. That was it for both of us. Her muffled scream into those panties turned into a guttural moan after spitting them out and she started to shake as she came. I stepped towards her, between her legs.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned and shot rope after rope of cum onto her black panties and taught stomach. I just about passed out, but had enough of my wits about me to finish my plan. I grabbed the Nikon from the table and started to snap a few more pics.

Coming out of a daze she looked at me with the camera and started to play the whore. She took her hand from her pussy under her panties and scooped up a crooked finger full of my cum and fed it to herself.

"Oh, this is a flavor I've been wanting to sample for some time. You made a mess of me!" She exclaimed, as she continued to scoop more up and fed herself making an exaggerated lip-smacking sound.

CLICK

I wanted to make sure I captured that. She now had a wicked grin and hooked her thumbs around her panties and took them off revealing a nicely trimmed triangle of dirty blond bush that matched her hair. She brought them to her mouth and licked off the cum suggestively. She tossed them aside, grabbed Jenn's panties and used them to clean her stomach of the rest of my cum, and then to my surprise, put those panties on. I had a quick thought and nudged the laptop to wake it up. There again was Jenn covered in cum.

"You wanted to make you look like that. I gave you what you asked for," I chuckled.

"No! I told you I wanted you to fuck me and make me look like that!" She was pouting now.

"I thought you were enjoying yourself too much and didn't want to distract you with my cock."

"Well, I'm going to get it now," she said smiling. She got up and started reaching for my still hard but softening member. I turned and stuffed it back into my shorts.

"My terms, not yours," I said forcefully. "Now get dressed."

She started to awkwardly find her clothes with a puzzled look.

"Look Justine, we are not going to do this tonight. You and I both needed some relief and we got it. Poor Grant thinks I'm fucking you right now, so maybe he gets his fantasy out of this too? We'll take this step by step; besides, we've got a lot of shit to work through and I don't think fucking you right now is going to solve any of it. This was beyond hot for me and I'm pretty sure you got as much out of it as I did."

All of a sudden she looked unconfident and self-conscious as she started to take off the panties.

"I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry I'm wearing these in front of you," said softly as she looked down at the underwear.

"You wear them. She gave them to you," I reassured her.

She bent over with her shapely ass three quarters towards me and grabbed her black panties from the floor and tossed them to me.

"You keep these then," she said with a wink.

I smiled at her and wearily said, "I'm drained, in more ways than one, and about ready to pass out. Let me walk you home."

I looked at the clock. "Wow, when did it get past midnight? You can pass out here in the guest bed here if you want to."

She laughed, "I can make it home just fine, it's just around the corner. But you know I'm happy to stay and play? Do you remember the first time I watched you take pictures? I'm glad I got to be the subject this time and not the assistant. You're still sending me away in the end though," she said with a smirk.

I gave her a disapproving look.

"OK, I'm going. Look at you, making me do the walk of shame home!" she said and, she started to dress.

"Your dinner is there if you're hungry," she said pointing to the tin foiled plate as she pulled the sweatshirt over her head.

"Don't think I'm letting you get away with bailing on me for dinner. You still owe me and Sienna."

She caught me off guard as she was now fully dressed, and came right over to me kissing me full-on with her tongue darting into my mouth. It ended as abruptly as it started and went right into a hug.

She got on her tiptoes and squeezed me tight while whispering in my ear, "Jenn told me you didn't mind kissing her afterward and that this was your weakness."

She started to nibble on my ear. That was a particular spot Jenn would get me going with.

"She told me other things too," she said as she continued whispering into my ear.

She broke the embrace and had a huge smile as she stepped back. I was stunned. How many intimate details did Justine know? I turned and headed out the door. As I walked her back to her house in stunned silence, I was left to ponder all of these questions.

"We'll catch up tomorrow. Come over whenever," she said in a very relaxed tone.

She turned and gave me a peck on the cheek, bounced up the steps and opened her front door.

"You know, you can come and tuck me in," she said with a wicked grin as she turned towards me in the doorway. I smiled and nodded my head side to side.

The walk back home was a blur. I stumbled back into the house and locked the door, thinking little good that would do me with Justine having the key. I shut off the lights and crawled into bed thinking back to the pictures I took of Jenn just before our wedding as I drifted off to sleep.