Slowly Moving On Ch. 07

Story Info
A boudoir photoshoot turns into a voyeur & fetish fueled romp.
10k words
4.42
9.3k
10

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Matt's dream is a flashback recalling his boudoir photoshoot with his wife and her maid of honor, Justine.**

"It's expensive and I don't think we need to spend the money, Matt," Jenn said firmly.

Wedding planning had come in spurts, but the majority was done and with only two months to go I was glad that we were in the home stretch. Honestly, Jenn had done the lion's share of the planning. It was really her day after all. The more interesting sticking point had been Jenn's reluctance for doing a boudoir photoshoot.

"Is it really the money?" I asked. This was unlike her to not take the opportunity to be a bit bold with her sexuality.

"Yes. Yes, it is! I'd love to do this, but it's a couple of thousand dollars that we don't need to spend. Even with your Dad's friend doing them for a discount it's way too much. I mean we went way over on the honeymoon," she said tentatively.

I frowned at her and slumped a bit in my chair. I'd seen this track from her before. She'd made up her mind and I wouldn't be able to budge her.

"Fine. For the record, I'll think you'll regret not having pictures," I said dejectedly.

"Oh, who said I wasn't getting any pictures?" she retorted with a sassy flair.

"What exactly does that mean?" I asked realizing that she had something in mind.

"Well," she said looking at me knowingly, "I know someone qualified."

"I haven't touched a camera since Dad died when I was in college."

Just saying that made me profoundly sad at just the thought of him. My father had been a professional photographer. He showed me the ropes as a teenager and pulled me in to help him with lighting and as a gopher with shoots in his studio and later as an extra cameraman for weddings. I'd started for the extra money, but I ended up enjoying it as it came with some unexpected perks especially when I got older. Unfortunately, Dad had a heart attack when I was in grad school three years ago and I really hadn't picked up a camera since.

"Uh, I never did anything like this Jenn," I said to try to deflect the issue. "I just shot weddings and towards the end some in-studio kids and family photos."

"I think we could improvise, don't you? Do you not want to take any suggestive pictures of your future wife?" She said as she playfully batted her eyelashes and turned her head slightly.

"Jenn, it takes hair, make-up, wardrobe, lighting, and not to mention somewhere for us to take the photos," I retorted back trying to deflect the conversation.

"Well, don't worry about the hair and make-up. Justine can do my make-up, and Sienna does amazing hair. I think I can piece together an appropriate wardrobe, and we'll just have to figure out a location," she said expectantly.

I sat there unmoved. This had gone a completely different direction from where I thought this conversation would go.

"I mean look at what you used to take," she continued, pointing to the landscape photos that were framed and hung on the walls in the living room we were sitting in. I looked lovingly at the photo I had taken of my mother and father which was sitting on an end table. I missed him.

"They were good babe. I know you'd make me look good and, if not, we just throw them away, right?"

"Look, I just haven't had the desire to touch a camera since Dad died. That was our thing together, not just mine. I don't think I have that kind of inspiration in me anymore, Jenn."

"Matthew," she said grabbing my hand and scooting closer to me on the couch. "You don't think that doing this honors all the time you spent together? You don't think that he's up there somewhere looking down on you and what you've become beaming with pride? If he was anything close to how you've always described him to me, he'd be kicking your ass for not doing this. In fact, he's probably pissed you abandoned it altogether."

I hadn't really thought of it that way, and I was more than a little sad all of a sudden. Jenn always has a way of nudging me in the right direction. I looked at her straight into her dark brown eyes and my eyes started to well up. I smiled and she leaned over, kissing me on the cheek.

Pulling back, she looked at me again bringing her hand up to stroke my cheek as she smiled again. I saw something come over her expression that I couldn't quite make out.

"Give me a minute," she said bounding off the couch.

I was a bit bewildered all of a sudden not knowing what she was doing. I heard her go into the bedroom but nothing after that. Suddenly, I heard the door to the bedroom open and her footsteps heading back to me.

Her voice beat her back into the living room from the hallway, "As for inspiration mister," she popped back into the room with a flourish, "if this isn't adequate, maybe I'm making a mistake saying 'I do' to you!" she said with a wicked grin.

She had entered the room without a stitch of clothing. I realized at that very moment how lucky I was to have her for the rest of my life and quickly forgot all my prior doubts about taking her boudoir photos. She confidently strode towards me sashaying her nicely tanned and toned body. Jenn stopped suddenly in front of me and twirled playfully. Her dark brown hair caught the rays of the sun from the window and I smelled that familiar smell of her shampoo or conditioner or whatever it was, it was heaven. Looking longingly at me with a wry smile she bit the side of her lip seductively.

"What do you say? Think you could capture this right?" She asked, just smoldering there in front of me.

Dryly swallowing, I slowly nodded my head up and down as she got down on her knees. She put her hands on my knees and inched them up my thighs so incredibly slowly. I was hard as soon as she had entered the room, but now I was achingly so.

"Maybe you need more inspiration?" She added raising her eyebrows and turning the corner of her lip up.

With that she unbuckled my belt and unhooked the button on my jeans. Deftly she lowered the zipper and started to tug downwards. I lifted my ass off the couch without even thinking. Both my jeans and boxers were coming off at the same time and my rock-hard cock sprung to attention as the elastic of the boxers got just past it. As she left the mass of denim and cotton around my calves, she looked mischievously into my eyes.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "I wonder if I can just suck the inspiration into you? I say we try."

She slowly bent down and kissed the underside of the tip. Ever so gently she kissed her way down with the softest of kisses. Each kiss was like a shot of hot electricity throughout my body, loving and torture at the same time. Looking down at her she was completely focused on her task, focused on me, on loving me. Jenn was perfect in every way that I could tell.

My hand came down and started to stroke her long brown hair. The late-day sun was shining on her, turning her light brown hair into a golden mane. She had recognized my rapt attention to her and smiled.

Jenn licked up my shaft from balls to tip flattening her tongue against it. My cock jumped as her tongue came off the tip springing back like a reed in the wind.

"Inspired yet?" She said as she smiled with wicked contentment.

"You have no idea. I wish I had a camera to catch you in this light. I want to remember you like this forever," I gasped.

She cocked her head to the side and then without warning impaled her mouth on me. Working with abandon, she took about three-quarters of my cock in her mouth all while rotating one hand on the base and the other hand fondling my balls. I wasn't going to last long like this. After a minute or two I felt the onrushing heat throughout my body. Nirvana was rapidly approaching.

"Ahhhh! Jenn, Jenn, I'm not going to last much longer!" I warned her. I didn't want to finish quite yet but her ministrations were not giving me much of a choice. She came up off my dick and raised her eyebrows again in a quizzical look.

"Too much inspiration?" She asked rhetorically as the sun caught her eyes. That was the picture right there.

She didn't wait for a response and resumed her assault on my cock while she moved the hand that working my balls a bit lower and started to rub the spot just below them. Something about that, along with the work her other hand and mouth were doing sent me spiraling towards the sun with no hope of return. Within another minute everything above my waist was flailing. My heart was beating out of my chest and everything in my body was tingling and on fire at the same time.

"Jenn?" I was trying to warn her but she just kept going adding to her already frantic pace. Her finger started to creep lower away from my balls and dangerously close to my ass. That was it, I took a last breath, closed my eyes, and out of the blackness I saw light as my orgasm enveloped me. My eyes flew back open and were immediately met with hers as she took everything I had without breaking the seal her lips had around my cock.

I pulsed into her mouth until I was spent. She broke the seal and lifted her mouth off my cock and swallowed my load. She was putting on a show for me.

Exhaling, I sunk deeper into the couch. Jenn deftly got to her feet and bent over me. Her breasts hanging down and catching the late day sun through her long brown hair. Silently, she descended upon me and hungrily kissed me for what seemed like forever.

When time resumed, she hopped back up to her feet turning her back to me.

She looked over her back at me saying, "I guess I've got some more planning to do if we are going to get this photo session in over the next few weeks. You alright?"

"Uh, that was a lot of, uh, inspiration hun," I said exhaustedly.

"I'm glad you found me inspiring," she laughed as her voice trailed off along with her naked self, down the hall.

****

Just two weeks before the wedding and Jenn had pulled a lot of strings and set things in motion. To her credit, she had scoured her friend base for everything. Justine was set up to do her make-up and her sister Sienna was doing her hair. While I hadn't seen exactly what she had, she told me she had acquired quite an array of things to wear. Justine had called in a favor to get us a suite at a historic hotel suite downtown.

Jenn and I went to my mother's house to get all of dad's gear. It was a few years old but would do the job nicely. The three of us had a nice dinner there and reminisced about him. It was a nice way of coming full circle on this.

We had both done a lot of 'research' and found ideas for what we both wanted. I was genuinely surprised at some of the more risqué shots she wanted, but who am I to hold her back. The list we compiled was going to be a full afternoon of work and had some very interesting aspects to it. I had a bunch of things that I hadn't spoken to Jenn about and would surprise her with on top of it.

Justine was going to be my assistant and hang out for the shoot. I don't know if Jenn had thought through doing some of these shots in front of her best friend and maid of honor.

There was just one hang-up I had. Part of the shoot was Jenn in her wedding night lingerie. I had really wanted to save all of that for our wedding day. We actually had a small fight over it. I was already making her a dishonest woman by living with her over the last year, what difference would a couple of weeks make seeing her in some frilly lingerie. She also promised a surprise for the real day, and I acquiesced.

After all of that prep, today was the day. There were a million things swimming through my head. On top of all of this, I was flying out to Vegas for my bachelor party the next afternoon. Jenn wanted me to text when I was leaving:

*On the way

*Need anything from the house?

Within a minute she replied:

*Just you and your camera stuff! -smiley face emoji-

*Stiff drink waiting for you

*I already started for courage -purple devil emoji-

Attached was a picture of her in the mirror with a tumbler of what looked to be bourbon on ice as her dark brown hair was in large curlers. As always she was a masterpiece of beauty. I replied:

*The more courage the better today...

I headed out the door and made the drive into the city. Arriving at the hotel I packed the entirety of my gear onto the luggage cart with the help of the bellhop. I tipped him and the valet, then headed to the room.

Justine opened the door in her bridesmaid's dress and I was taken aback by her hair and make-up that were beyond spectacular. The flowing pale blue chiffon dress on her was breathtaking. While having seen the dresses before, I was completely another story with them on an actual person, a striking one at that.

Smiling, Justine nodded and said, "If you think this is good, just wait until you see your future wife."

"Uh, hi Justine. Did Jenn want you to wear that for some pics?" I asked. This was not anything that we talked about.

"Oh yeah," she added quickly. "She wants a couple right at the beginning with both of us."

Justine smiled and held the door open as I wheeled the trolley in. The suite was enormous and had all the charms of an old hotel. The hallway door opened into a giant living room that had an old-world feel with modern touches. The far wall was brick with almost floor to ceiling windows looking out onto the park beyond.

"Pretty amazing," she said smiling then turning her back to me. As she turned, it revealed the backless nature of the dress. I guess I had never really noticed Justine in this way before. She was stunning.

"That dress J," I stammered. "You should wear that all the time."

She laughed, "Thanks, but I think I'll stick to regular clothes most of the time. What can I say, I clean up well!"

I continued to look around and was impressed by the suite in just about every way. There was a set of double doors that swung out into the living room, behind them was a giant Victorian four-post bed.

"Where's Jenn?" I asked.

"Sienna is just finishing her hair. She said she'd be out in a few minutes. Why don't you get set up? Make yourself a drink and, I'll go check in on her," she said pointing to the minibar.

"Wait, I want to get some pics of her getting ready!"

Justine just smiled and shook her head. She moved like she was floating, disappearing into the next room and shutting the double doors behind her. What the hell was all the mystery about? Clearly, Jenn had planned something for me. With nothing else to do, I made a drink and set up the equipment until my curiosity got the best of me. Eventually, I wandered towards the double doors. When I got there, they suddenly swung open at me almost hitting me in the face. Justine burst into the room, shutting the doors behind her.

"So, here is how this is going to work," she said playfully. "She wants the first time she walks out that door to be special for both of you, so Sienna is about to head out and I am going to hang out in the other room for a while. Remember big boy," said with a smirk. "You have a whole list of pics you want and if you fuck up her hair and make-up the rest of the photos are going to suck. You two get your moment, and then you have to go to work. She's really nervous, and a little buzzed right now. If you know my girl in there like I think you do, you'll get her hot and bothered," she said moving closer.

She cupped my cheek in her hand then moved in close to whisper in my ear, "Once she gets a little hot, she'll get confident and I bet you can get her to do whatever your little heart desires..."

She stepped backed and gave me a knowing glance. In a hushed tone, she continued, "This is the most vulnerable I've ever seen her, and she needs you to make her feel like the princess she is, got it?" I nodded again.

"I'm going back in there and get this going. You set up out here?"

"Yeah, I'm ready, but you just made me really nervous," I exhaled.

"Good." She stepped away and headed for the bedroom again

What seemed like an hour was only a few minutes. Time stood still. I heard the double doors again, but it was Sienna.

She smiled at me and said, "Good luck and have fun, Matt! She's so gorgeous..."

Again I was left by myself and nervously adjusted the lighting. There was a black leather Chesterfield chair in the corner near the exposed brick. I planned to start there, or maybe with a contrast pic of her at the window depending on what she was wearing. I set a couple of different lenses out on the coffee table waiting for the doors to open again.

It wasn't long and the doors swung open. I glanced up seeing Jenn, and couldn't believe my eyes. I started at her feet and worked my gaze up. She was in white thigh high stockings that encased her toned and tanned legs beautifully. The contrast between her tan and the white of the stockings was incredible. Interestingly, she was just in her stocking feet without shoes. These were held up by pink clips from her white silk garter belt. She wore no panties and her bikini tan line revealed a sharp contrast in tone. I was honestly shocked by what I realized next. She was hairless. Her perfectly sculpted brown triangle was gone leaving a bald mound that I had the sudden urge to lick, stroke, and repeatedly thrust into.

Above her beautifully trim belly, she was braless but this time there were no tan lines. Her dark brown aureolas encircled her soft nipples. Moving further up her chest, my eyes came to a short necklace of pearls around her neck that I had given to her for her last birthday. Her shoulder-length brown hair was wavy, which was different than her usual straight hair. The waves flowed around her face and rested on her shoulders. Sienna had done a fabulous job. As I looked at her face, there was a knowing look in her dark brown eyes. She was sheepishly standing there looking at me, searching for something in me when she broke my spell.

"Hi," she said softly. Justine shut the door behind her and Jenn stepped towards me looking for me to say anything.

I can't describe what I felt at that very moment. I opened my mouth to say everything and nothing came out but, "Hi."

I closed the distance and she threw her arms around me. At two inches under six feet tall she looked up into my eyes and I was lost in those deep pools of brown. An unclear and uncertain look swept over her face. I suddenly realized I hadn't said anything since she walked in.

"Uh, you are," I shook my head, "I can't describe it, Jennifer," I said with my voice crackling. A sudden onslaught of emotions welled up from within and my eyes were watering. She must have deciphered the look and a warm knowing smile appeared where doubt had been before.

My voice was uneven as I continued, "It's like I discovered this beautiful flower made just for me. I don't know how to describe it. I love you." With that she came up on her tiptoes and kissed me softly on the lips, then she let herself back down and nuzzled my chest.

"That was the most perfect thing anyone has ever said to me, Matthew. You're not so bad yourself," she said as she pushed her way back off of me and twirled around showing off the rest of her sublime body.

The white stockings were that Cuban style that had a seam down the back that led to a more opaque heel. Her ass was a thing of beauty. So many squats invested in that ass gave her that shapely athletic tight roundness. She arched her back at me accentuating it. I was rock hard. Today was going to be fun and torture at the same time.

"Get in here Justine, before I let him have his way with me. You better fucking hurry," she laughed.

Justine entered and smiled at Jenn and switched her gaze to give me a knowing look. I must have done well in her eyes.

"So change in plan," Jenn started. "I want to get some of the stuff with Justine in her dress done first, then she can change and help you out?"

"Uh, OK hun. What were you thinking?" I asked.