Slowly Moving On Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was everything I had not to fuck you in front of her. I don't know how you were able to just pull out of me like that and go right back into everything. I'm still not right from that," Jenn rolled her eyes.

She was right, my balls ached from being hard for the last few hours. My body was racked with being buzzed from the combination of the drinks and the constant arousal. Luckily, we finished up with a cute little black bodysuit set first, and then she came back out with the same white stockings and garter combo from when we started out. This time the garters were over a very lacy and see-through pair of white boy shorts. I still couldn't get over the fact she had waxed off her hair and we hadn't even really talked about it yet! The boy shorts hugged her hips and accentuated her petite frame. The panties stopped low on her stomach which was framed on the other side with a matching lace push-up bra that was also as see-through as her shorts. Her dark areolas were a stark contrast to her bra.

We did all sorts of your standard boudoir poses with this set, legs up in the air with heels on the bed, leaning suggestively on and off the Chesterfield chair in the living room, crawling on the shaggy rug, and various positions on the bed. She smiled as I set the camera down for the final time. We had been at this for several hours and both were a little spent. Just then, like magic, there was a knock at the door.

Jenn and I looked at each other and she retreated to the bathroom as I went to the living room closing the double doors behind me. I opened the suite door to see someone from room service standing in front of me.

"Mr. Mandico?" the gentleman asked. I nodded. "Courtesy of one Justine Blake," he said as he rolled in a large cart with a huge silver cover.

Over the next few minutes, he set up a meal with an eclectic mix of our favorites. There was a small cheese pizza, a NY strip steak with sides, a dozen oysters, shrimp cocktail, a Caesar salad and then another smaller silver covered dish that the server told me that "must be enjoyed in the presence of my fiancé." It was a combination of our favorites that Justine knew so well.

Lastly, there was a very nice bottle of champagne on ice that the server opened for me and asked if I'd like it served. I politely said no, but Jenn had burst into the room and told him that he'd better pour her some.

After he left we looked at the covered dish and opened it. It was a large piece of carrot cake, Jenn's favorite, and a handwritten note that read:

Thank you for including me in your life and your special day. You two are meant to be and I wish you all the best in the world. I hope you enjoyed the rest of the day as much as I enjoyed the beginning of it. You must share the cake, and think of it as a practice run for your reception. I want the "after" pictures of the two of you with the cake! -Love, J

"I think we should save that for our nightcap," Jenn said sipping the champagne pointing to the cake.

"We still have a bit left and now it's my turn for a surprise. I'm going to have a few more bites, why don't you go in and set up what you need to in the bathroom. Start filling the tub, but I want a couple of shots in the shower afterward."

Well, she had a plan and everything had worked out so well today I just went with it. The shower wasn't on the list. I quickly set up the bathroom which was gigantic. It had a giant porcelain clawfoot tub along with an elegant glass shower. I set up lights for both before I heard her behind me.

"We ready? Ohh, the tub looks nice. I need that. Here," she handed me a bath ball of some sort and a plastic bag. "Toss in the ball and what's in the bag."

I tossed the ball in and it fizzed as soon as it hit the water. Slowly the water turned a milky white color and had a very floral smell I couldn't quite place. I turned the plastic bag upside-down over the tub and rose petals floated down to the water's surface. She had planned well here. The porcelain tub with the milky white water and the contrast of her tan skin and red rose petals were going to make for artful photos. She also must have put her hair up into a bun at some point and her pearl necklace had returned.

I looked over to her as she smiled and without a word dropped her robe revealing her breathtakingly naked body in all its glory. She stepped to and into the tub effortlessly and slipped down to her neck. We spent the next twenty minutes getting various photos in the bath. My favorite was her arching just barely out of the water to where her breasts and mound floated above the opaque white water like little tan islands.

As we wound down she started to get talkative, "So you know all this research we've been doing?" I nodded. "Well, I stumbled onto a set of photos that were special. Like really special. Like, I jilled off to them a half-dozen times."

I was a bit shocked as I had never heard her be so open about masturbation before.

"At this point, I'm up for whatever, but uh, I'm going to need some relief sooner than later or my poor balls are going to explode. If that happens, we'll never have kids." I joked looking down at my crotch.

She laughed, "Oh, don't worry. Both of us are worked up enough that it won't take much and I think you'll like it. You'll have all night to try to put a baby in me," she said.

While we had talked about trying, the frank talk of impregnating her resulted in yet another erection.

"Can you head out to the bedroom and give me a minute. Get naked and I'll call you in when I'm ready," she said as she pointed to the last fresh fluffy hotel robe at the far end of the bathroom.

I went along with it, and got undressed in the bedroom then put on the robe. Damn these things were so soft. No wonder the two of them had been in and out of them all day. The soft robe had the unintended effect of making me that much harder. In what seemed like an eternity, she opened the door and called me in. It was a bit of a surprise to see her so dressed especially with me being naked under the robe. She stood there outside the shower in white yoga pants and a matching white sports bra.

"Uh, I thought you were doing something in the shower?" I asked.

"Oh, Matt. Don't worry your little head. Here's what I want. You take pictures until I say to stop. Take what you think works, but if I ask for help you are to put that thing down and help me. Got it?"

I vigorously shook my head and started to take a pics of her in her white workout clothes as she seductively bent over in from of me. The fabric clung to her ass and made the slightest of camel toe over her pussy.

"Game time," she said in a mock-serious tone as she stepped into the shower still in her workout clothes. "Bring that bag over," pointing to the bag on the sink counter. "Hand me one of those bottles in the bag."

Picking up the bag I peeked inside to see three kitchen squeeze bottles filled with what I thought was water. I grabbed one and handed it to Jenn puzzled.

"I'm going to talk while you take the photos," again nodding to her. "So this set of photos that were so hot was this girl in her wedding lingerie dowsing herself in oil."

"Are you serious here Jenn?'

"Shut-up, Matt, and just keep taking pictures. I don't know why but it just drove me crazy. The see-through, the wetness, the contrast of classy and slutty. I was instantly wet. I searched out others like this but there was only one wedding set of photos but there were a ton of oil-based videos I found. I kind of fell down a rabbit hole of internet oil porn." She blushed. After all we had done today, that's what embarassed her.

I could not have been more shocked at what I was hearing. "Look, Jenn, I'm game for whatever. I'm going to have you for better or worse, but I think this is for the better?"

As I said that she tipped the squeeze bottle upside down and lubed up her sports bra. She must have used half the bottle when the unmistakable smell of coconut replaced the floral smell from the bath in the room. She sat the bottle down in the shower and started to rub the oil in making the white translucent. Why was this so fucking hot? My cock was suddenly trying to escape the robe, like some kind of Jenn seeking missile. I wasn't even taking pictures.

"Oh, this feels better than I even imagined. Are you getting this babe?" I snapped out of my daze and started taking more photos. This is far from where I saw the day leading to.

Jenn grabbed the bottle again and started at the calf of her left leg and began to soak the yoga pants almost to her hips. When she ran out of oil I handed her the other bottle and she repeated the same for her right leg. She paused to rub in the oil again making the material translucent. I was uncomfortably hard. Finally, the big reveal had come and she started squirting the oil down her stomach with the effect of soaking her crotch with oil. She was essentially wearing see-through oil-soaked white clothes.

She started to moan as she rubbed herself all over. One hand started fervently working her crotch while the other was working up and her neck and up over her face and through her hair. Jenn pulled the yoga pants up and tight to her pussy, then starting rubbing herself aggressively. She repeated that over and over softly moaning for what seemed like forever until her voice broke the silence.

"Get on the other side of the glass and shoot," she said.

Once on the other side, she pressed herself against the glass making for some spectacular shots.

"I was going to do this with the white lingerie set, but I figured why ruin it when this might look better," she commented as she pulled away from the glass. She started rubbing her pussy through the fabric.

"Grab the last bottle and put the camera down. I think we're done with that for the night, I'm really close." I did as I was asked and approached the shower with the bottle of oil.

"Oh, no," she said shaking her head, "no robe in here for you."

I shed the robe and stepped into the shower where Jenn turned away from me and bent forward touching her toes presenting her ass to me.

"Do it, spray it all over my ass."

I squirted the contents all over her ass but instead of rubbing it in she backed her leggings clad ass into my cock rubbing it up and down. After all that had happened today, I wasn't going to last long if she kept it up and I started to moan.

Jenn moved like a cat and whipped off the bra in an instant. At the same time, she turned around to face me with her body shimmering from the slick oil. Just as quickly she removed her yoga pants and then snatched the oil bottle from my hand that I hadn't realized I was still holding.

"Mmmm," she mummed and unscrewed the cap of the bottle, stepped forward into me and dumped the remaining contents over both of us, and started grinding against me. The slippery feel of her body sliding against mine was sublime.

"Fuck. Oh, Fuck Jenn. This feels... amazing."

I reached down and started playing with her clit and then I traced her pussy lips when she grabbed my hand to stop me.

"Don't get it inside me, crazy that you can't use this stuff for lube, damn it! I planned for that though."

She whipped around and started to grind her ass into my cock again. At the same time, she brought one of my hands with her to her clit. I started rubbing her the way I had come to know she liked. Within a minute we were both on the edge. She went first and started to scream muscles twitching everywhere. She stopped moving against me which stopped my impending orgasm. Over the course of the next minute, she slowly wound down from her high and turned to kiss me.

"Oh, that was worth the wait," she cooed. "Yeah, we're going to have to experiment with this again. Now something for my husband to be, I think."

Jenn dived to her knees and started stroking my cock. The oil made this the best handjob I had ever had. Her dirty encouragement was putting my race towards release on overdrive.

"Oh Matt, cum all over me. Come on, give it to me!" she said seductively.

That was it and I tensed up and came. Lights shot into my field of vision as I came over and over again. She directed it to her chest and I sent ropes of cum on her oily tits that just slid off soon after striking her skin, oozing down her body. So much cum build up from a day of teasing. She slowly took her hands away from my cock and stood again.

"That was just round one buddy. Let's wash this shit off and go fuck everywhere in this place."

Still, in a post-orgasmic daze, I barely got out, "Okay."

She embraced me as she stepped us to the side to avoid the freezing cold water of turning on the shower.

"You know, we still have to get pics for J with that piece of cake!" she said grinning.

***

I woke up sweating, painfully erect and alone in my bed. What the hell was that? That dream was so real. It was like I was right back there in that hotel room with her all those years ago. My head was swimming from the dream and, shit, the night before with Justine. I was a fucking emotional mess. I looked at the clock on my phone: 4:43. I had no chance of getting back to sleep like this.