Slowly Moving On Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like some shots of her helping me with my these," she said pointing to her garters. I gave her the 'whatever you want' look in return.

We rearranged and I set her up by the tall window pulling the see-through white curtains open.

"Alright ladies here we go. OK," pointing to Jenn, "Unhook those there," pointing to her garter clips. "Justine why don't you get in front of her and start to help her by hooking them back on."

I started snapping pics as she started. Justine was a bit tentative as she knelt down in her bridesmaid's gown and fumbled with the clips at first, until Jenn started to laugh.

"It's not going to bite you," she said looking down at her.

I kept snapping as they were both laughing in a very organic way. At one point Jenn lewdly swiveled her leg outwards to help Justine get her to the strap on the inside of her thigh. I got a pic of Justine looking right into Jenn's bald pussy with her face flushed. There was a hint of arousal on Jenn's labia. Oh, this was was hot as fuck.

After spending some time on the front, I rearranged things and turned Jenn around so Justine could help her with the rear straps. I positioned myself at an angle in front of them to get them both. Jenn had lost her spontaneity and was looking at me trying to pose.

I joked trying to throw her off into a more natural spot.

"Hey, don't focus on me," I said clicking away at the shutter. "Focus on your best friend inches away from your lady business. You know, I am," I said with a smile.

They both blushed. Inadvertently, Justine had shifted her attention from the garter strap to her friend's bare ass and pussy that was at eye level to her. I caught both the blush and the look through the camera lens.

"Bend over Jenn," I said in a hushed tone.

She looked at me and bent at the waist putting her hands on her knees, turned her head back towards Justine, and smiled. I moved around behind both of them and Jenn was there completely exposed bent over in front of Justine. It took everything I had not to pull my dick out and start stroking. Somewhere, inner me yelled at me that I'd have plenty of time to do that while looking at all of these photos later.

After a couple of minutes, we moved on. I got a few pics of Jenn alone silhouetted against the drawn see-through curtains and then a few with them wide open. Anyone in the park across the street would have gotten an eyeful if they could see all the way up to the twentieth floor. While we were doing that, Justine disappeared to change out of her dress and returned in a white fluffy hotel robe.

"What next?" I asked.

Jenn stared at Justine and said, "Well, J wanted a couple pics for herself."

I looked at Justine now realizing that she was using the robe for more than warmth. I suddenly cared very deeply about what was underneath.

"But," she said interrupting that thought, "I wanted to do the ring pics first."

We had talked about this one quite a bit. Both Jenn and I loved this shot we had seen on a couple of racier sites. It was just a simple close up of an engagement ring either just balancing on the top of the wife's mound or even encircling the clit. I was frankly a bit shocked that she wanted to do this now and in front of Justine, but as with many things in this experience, I just let it happen. I had some surprises up my sleeve for this shot and, what the hell, I was going to see how far I could push it.

"OK," I said drily as I nodded at Justine. "You sure you both are okay with this? This is about as explicit as it gets today."

"I just want to get it out of the way, Matt. She doesn't mind," she chidingly said looking at Justine. "You've seen it all already at this point."

"Uh, okay," I stumbled out the words. "I guess as long as your comfortable J. Let's set this up. J could you freshen my drink? I think you both could probably use another as well? Plenty of ice though, we don't want to get sloppy... yet." She nodded and went off to grab all of the glasses.

"Are you really sure about this Jennifer?" I asked in a whisper after Justine had disappeared. "I had some, uh, plans for this one beyond what we talked about."

"Oh yeah?" she questioned coyly. "Just what did you have in mind, Matthew?"

"I'm not going to tell you, but I will say that this is going to be uncomfortable with her in here. I'm not changing my plan, just warning you that she's going to see a show and you are going to be the star," I said for effect.

Justine walked back into the room balancing the new filled ice glasses and a cooler jug in her hands.

"What's in the cooler?" I quipped.

"Booze, Matt. Booze. You'll love it," Justine said as she set down the glasses and poured. After each was filled she handed them out to Jenn and I. Taking a sip it was some kind of vodka, citrus, and soda mix and it was delicious. I made a mental note to go easy as these were so smooth things could get out of hand quickly.

"Mmmmm," Jenn and I both said simultaneously.

"Where do you want me?" Jenn asked looking at me.

I just realized we had spent the last forty-five minutes with her pussy and breasts fully exposed to both Justine and me. She was so casual about it now.

I spent some time arranging the lights. Justine got Jenn's wedding band from the luggage since we wanted a pic of both rings in at least a couple of shots. Finally, she laid on the bed a diagonally. Justine quickly stuffed a pillow behind her head to make her more comfortable. Jenn reached her right hand to her left ring finger and took off her simple princess cut diamond engagement ring and proceeded to place it right where her brown triangle of hair used to be.

"So you went all Brazilian on me and didn't tell me?" I joked.

"Surprise," she replied with a beaming smile. I chuckled in reply shaking my head at everything that had transpired so far today.

"Justine, could you adjust that light so it hits the ring directly? Yep, that's it." I clicked the shutter over and over from multiple angles until I was satisfied I had the shot. We added the wedding band and hit that from all angles as well.

"Now," I started, "You still want to do the other shot, Jenn?"

She nodded yes as I pointed to her clit with my eyebrows raised. She put the engagement ring on her clit and angled her hips up so it wouldn't fall, but every time she laid back down it would fall. She tried at least three times and it fell every time.

"Alright, stay right there. I want to add a bit extra to this and I think we can get it to work. Jenn, put the ring back where it was. Justine, can you grab a towel?" I said and they both gave me inquisitive looks.

Justine quickly grabbed a towel from the palatial sized bathroom that I had just noticed that adjoined the bedroom.

I realized that she was still wearing the fluffy robe which gave me an idea.

"Sooooo," I drew out. "You both trust me right?" They nodded but I got a skeptical look from Justine.

Jenn gave me a nervous chuckle and said, "I've gone this far."

I continued, "Justine, what do you have on under there," I said pointing to her robe. She instantly blushed.

"You know, if you are planning to have a couple of pics taken, we are all going to see it anyway, right?"

She nodded slowly, took a breath, and opened her mouth as to speak. Nothing came out into the stark silence. I started to think of what to say next when she abruptly opened and dropped the robe to the floor. My god. If staring at my wife when she first walked into the room earlier was staring into the sun, looking at Justine standing there was staring into the reflection of the sun off the ocean. Not quite as intense but would still burn your eyes.

Justine stood there tan from head to toe without any discernible tan lines. She was wearing jet black boy short lacy panties that accentuated her toned hips and stomach. Her ample pert breasts poked slightly to each side and her dark brown quarter-sized nipples were rock hard. Her breast were much fuller than Jenn's, and they were spectacular in every way. I had to clear my throat.

"Hey, mister! Over here," Jenn called playfully waving at me. "Yeah that's right, I'm going to be your wife there buddy. So why is she standing there just about naked? Did you have a plan?"

"Uh, yeah," I stammered. "Justine grab your glass."

She did as she was told but, misinterpreted by task and took two healthy slugs from the glass.

I laughed, "That's not quite what I had in mind. Come here," I beckoned.

Turning her around and putting my arm around her I started to whisper into her ear with a cupped hand, "You are going to take the glass and touch it to her lips, and not the ones on her mouth."

Justine recoiled and stepped back from me returning my arm to my side. I shook my head and rolled my eyes beckoning her back to whisper in her ear again.

"I want to get a shot of her with goosebumps with the ring. It'll make it look like she's crazy aroused and the resulting picture will be tremendous. Trust me." She nodded unconvincingly.

"Yeah," she said aloud and we both turned to face Jenn.

"Uh, what the hell is going on with you two?" Jenn said nervously.

Justine jumped in before I could say anything, "This is going to be an awesome shot, and you need to relax. Close your eyes."

Jenn reluctantly closed her eyes and I started snapping pictures of her maid of honor in nothing but her black boy shorts creeping closer to my future wife's pussy. It was getting hard to move, but I stayed focused.

The glass was cold and condensation dripped down the outside of the sweating glass. Justine positioned herself at the side of the bed and brought the glass down to Jenn's pussy. Jenn's eyes shot open as Justine pushed the glass flat against her.

"Keep it there J," I barked. "Jenn, fucking relax. It's a glass and this shot is going to be amazing."

"So cold and tickly," she cooed.

After about thirty seconds I saw what I was looking for. Goosebumps crept across her pelvis, her lower stomach, and most importantly, under the ring.

"Pull the glass away J!" I said emphatically and started to take shot after shot moving around the bed.

"Justine, towel her down from where the glass made her wet. It's just a bit shiny!" I again barked orders at her.

To her credit, Justine didn't hesitate and just grabbed the towel and gently wiped my wife to be's labia. Jesus, what the hell had we gotten into. Maybe I didn't need a bachelor party tomorrow after all!

Jenn softly gasped at the touch and I continued to shoot until I was satisfied I had it.

"You two doing okay?" I asked to the room. No one said anything so I continued on.

"Look, to get this shot of the ring on the clit to work Jenn, Justine is going to have to put it on while I shoot and you stay as still as you can so it doesn't fall alright? Jenn, scoot over and let Justine kneel on the bed," I said confidently.

They both complied and gave each other a knowing look, almost like a silent consent. These were a little more intimate than I had wanted to do with Justine there, but Jenn had forced my hand. I wanted these shots for us to look at thirty years from now.

I kept shooting but my camera was suddenly full.

"Shit! One minute ladies."

I fumbled to change the microdrive as they both looked incredulously at me. I had got them on board and now they had time to think about it! I had to hurry. Finally changed, I egged them on lightheartedly.

"Alright J, go ahead and start the ring toss."

She shot me the dirtiest of looks and Jenn rolled her eyes. Click- I got those reactions in a pic now as well. Laughing, Justine brought the engagement ring down carefully balancing it on Jenn's clit. I was wildly snapping pics and moving all around until I got to an angle that had both of them in frame.

I adjusted focus from the ring to Justine's face and in a commanding voice said, "Get closer J. I want you to look at the ring and look astonished!"

Again she didn't think and just did it. What a shot! I exhaled and relaxed, suddenly realizing the all three of us were on the bed, and Justine and I were intently staring at Jenn's smooth pussy, which despite just being toweled off was visibly wet again.

"Ahhh, Justine. Can you give Jenn and I like five minutes here please?" I asked. She looked confused. "As in another room of this place? There are enough of them right?"

A realization hit her and she uttered an, "Yeah, no problem," as she got up and went into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. I did watch her ass as she walked in and Jenn nudged me laughing.

"Do I need to be worried about you?" She asked kiddingly pointing to the bathroom door. "So what do we need alone time for?"

I didn't say anything and just started to disrobe. Things were flying off quickly and Jenn laid there in stunned silence. Pulling my boxers off last, my rock hard cock sprung out like a man running free from jail!

Jenn started to speak, but I grabbed the camera and grabbed one of her legs pulling her over closer to me. I got onto the bed and on my knees and kept pulling her up with her pussy achingly close to my cock. I grabbed the engagement ring that had fallen on the bed and put it back onto her mound.

"Matt!" Jenn said as forcefully as she could in a whispered tone. "What the fuck? We are not doing this with J in there."

"Shut up Jenn. You are getting just the tip and then maybe a pump or two for this shot," I growled hungrily wondering if I was going to be able to steel myself out after doing just that. She nodded her approval and I positioned my cock at her lips and pushed slightly forward and stopped. Angling the camera down I started to take pics again.

"Now put on the ring and grab my cock with your ring hand, like you are guiding it in."

She did this without hesitation and when she grasped my cock she started to rub it up and down her slit.

"Jenn!!" I exclaimed.

"What?" she said with a smiling pout. "Don't you think we are a bit beyond boudoir at this point?"

"Fine," I feigned annoyance and plunged myself deep inside her. There was absolutely no resistance as she was soaked to the bone.

"Ohhhh," she gasped.

"Put your ring hand on top," she moved that hand to just above her pussy and absentmindedly stroked her clit. I continued to take pics.

"Take your ring off again and put it back where we started." Jenn deftly doffed her ring and placed it back onto her mound.

"OK, here," I handed her the camera. "Just point and take a few."

She clicked the shutter quite a bit and at one point was adjusting the focus of the lens until she put the camera to the side and said, "I think I got it. Whatever it was," and laughed. She was squeezing my dick with her pussy and driving me nuts.

I pulled out quickly and looked into Jenn's eyes, "Later, right? You know why I planned to do this last when Justine was already gone. The rest of this is going to be tame compared to this."

"Haaaaaaaaa," she exhaled forcefully, "I guess." She quickly sat up and kissed me hungrily on the lips. That was decidedly not helpful to my current state.

As I started to get hurriedly dressed, Jen got up and grabbed Justine's robe from the floor and put it on herself. Satisfied, I called Justine, "Hey I think we are all set J," I called out to her.

She opened the door and had another one of the hotel's robes on. Justine stared at Jenn in her robe, "You sure you want to marry him if he's that quick?"

Jenn laughed and responded, "Don't you wish you knew. It's your turn I believe, or are we backing out of that." She picked up her drink and shotgunned the three-quarters full glass down in no time. "I'm going to make another. Anyone?"

"You ready?" I asked Justine.

She said nothing and disrobed again revealing a similar boy shorts but they were red.

"Where do you want me?" She asked.

"Let's start on the bed. I think," I said as I was interrupted by Jenn behind me.

"Don't think Matt. She wants everything suggestive because she's not quite as bold as me," she said with a wicked grin. "She wants it suggestive but not actually showing anything. Isn't that right J?" Justine nodded as Jenn sat down in the fancy couch opposite the bed next to the double doors leading out to the living room.

"Hey, new outfit J?" Jenn asked. "I thought the black was nice. The red is nice too but the black was stunning. Why the change?"

Justine blushed and I started to take pics again of her emotional reaction to Jenn. "Stop it!" She said forcefully giving Jenn a wry smile.

"What did I miss?" I asked turning to Jenn.

"She got so excited her black pair was probably not appropriate for photos. Did I get that right J?" She asked mockingly.

Justine rolled her eyes and we spent the next hour going through various poses and shots throughout the suite. Jenn continued to drink feed us drinks, but Justine declined saying, "I've got to leave you two and be sober enough to drive home, damn it!"

Jenn changed in the bathroom as I finished with Justine. The last shot I had her grab a pair of black heels with the red soles and had her lay on her stomach and flex her legs to hook one heel and pull her panties up. I did my best to delicately hook the heel for her. She laughed as she could see I was trying to be diplomatic.

"It's okay, Matt," Justine said looking at me. "We've been through a lot more today than this. It's fine. You did a good job with her today. I've never seen her that nervous and whatever you said totally put her at ease. Maybe too much so for my particular comfort level."

She was looking out into the room as she continued, "So what happened when I was in the bathroom?"

I was silent.

"I bet I'm going to get her to tell me at some point you know right?' I just kept clicking pics in stoic silence but smiling behind the lens.

"Any other shots you want?" I asked as I heard the bathroom door open.

Jenn emerged in her hotel robe. I pretended not to hear her with my back to the door and continued, "Maybe some tasteful nudes? A repeat of our ring shot for you perhaps."

"Matthew!" Jenn laughed.

"I knew you were there babe, easy."

"Yeah, yeah. How'd the rest of it go J? You about done, or are you going to let my future husband talk you into softcore porn pics?" She asked jokingly.

"Hey, I was going to try to work hardcore porn in at some point," I joked as we all shared a laugh.

"Alright, I'm going to get dressed so I can head out and leave you two alone."

She got up and her C-cup breasts were on display again like it was nothing and she headed into the bathroom with both Jenn and I staring at her ass on the way.

"Grant is going to absolutely get it tonight," quipped Jenn.

Jenn disrobed and revealed a green lingerie set with a thong and push up bra with matching green thigh high stockings. Every time I saw her in a different outfit she took my breath away again. We got to work and started checking off the shots we wanted in more of a true boudoir style. It was odd not to have a buildup. We had gotten all the crazy stuff out of the way first, but we still had the bath to go so there was that. It was a small let down for me as I had envisioned the ring photos being the last and continuing to fuck her afterward. My aching balls seconded that particular idea.

Eventually, Justine emerged from the bathroom just as Jenn and I were finishing with the green ensemble. We all hugged. Jenn shared a moment with her alone out in the living room. I heard the door shut and Jenn came back into the bedroom.

"So it's just you and me?" She asked.

I replied, "It looks like it. Wanna skip right to the bathroom stuff?"

"No," she said. "I have two more outfits to get through. Hang in there another hour or so and we'll get back to the fun stuff. You know you were really good today. Like inhumanly good. You made me feel so loved the whole time and I don't know how you got J to do all of that but it was hot, like white-hot lava hot," she laughed. "I just felt so naughty being naked in front of both of you. Oh, and the ice on my pussy. Fuck, I wanted it right then and there." I raised an eyebrow with the possible implications of what she was saying.