Slowly Opening up on Vacation Ch. 06

Story Info
Capping off the trip with some escapades.
12.2k words
4.77
8.5k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jacks316
Jacks316
81 Followers

Part 6

We spent the entire next morning in our room making love, fueled by the events of the previous night. Maddie seemed be in a whole new gear of sexual energy that I did not know she had. We were quite loud over the 2 hours we spend fucking our brains out, breaking only briefly to order room service. Maddie answered the door wearing only a thong and a bath robe that showed the inside of her breasts to the unsuspecting young waiter. He left with a smile and a tip after lingering longer than necessary. We had never been that open about what we want and it ramped up our sexual passion for each other. One thing that surprised me was how turned on I got when she teased me with what she experienced with Roger and Amy while I hung around with Jason last night. Maddie astutely took note of how absolutely crazy this had driven me and thought she may want to explore this further.

Maddie got a text from Amy asking how we were doing after last night, to see if we had any regrets. We laughed to each other and replied with a selfie of us naked in bed cuddling which was all the answer Amy needed. She asked us to join her and Jason at the end of the beach this afternoon which we said we would try to make if we ever got out of bed.

We stayed in bed a few more minutes trying to figure out what to do with our last two and a half days in paradise and since checking out the cove at the end of the beach was on our to do list we decided to meet them later in the afternoon around 2PM.

Maddie realized that she'd gotten a lot of sun the day before with the edges of her bikini line a bit burnt. This helped her decide on the red one she wore a couple days ago without the padding. I put on my last pair of clean trunks and we left to spend some quality time in the resort before meeting our friends at the beach. We stopped by the pool for a quick swim, ate some lunch and had a few drinks at one of the huts and just really enjoyed each other's company.

It was getting closer to 1:30 when decision time came up on whether or not to join them on the beach when Maddie got a text. It was from Amy, saying that a few of our friends stopped by as well, listing Roger, Mateo and Martina among them.

"Well, I guess we have to go now that everyone thinks we're coming," Maddie said with a little reluctance. Peeling myself off the lounge chair, I got up first and helped Maddie to her feet and we walked onto the beach.

We had been walking longer than anticipated and when we happened upon a rock wall with a sign in Spanish that neither of us could read. We heard people on the other side so we walked closer to the water where it tapered off towards an opening. As the wall get shorter, we could see the cove on the other side with a nice beach area that was sheltered on both sides. We also realized that nobody was wearing clothes and the beach was populated by people of all ages, sizes and races.

I gave Maddie a look to see if she was comfortable with all of this and she seemed a bit unsure. I didn't know we would even continue until Maddie crossed the wall, pulling me by the hand behind her. We walked a few feet from the water thinking we would find the group eventually. As we walked we passed by an large, sunburnt man who stopped to talk, wanting to know why we were still dressed on such a nice day.

"Such a beautiful body should be on display," he said as he eyed her up and down.

"Thank you, we just got here and it's our first time," Maddie replied.

As we talked, I couldn't help but notice that his member seemed to be growing as the conversation went along.

Somewhere in the conversation it was explained that the unwritten rule of places like this was that everyone is naked so no one feels uncomfortable. To this point we hadn't even decided if we're staying let alone getting naked and it seemed like this random old guy was asking Maddie to get undressed for him.

Unexpectedly Maddie said " well, I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable." Right after saying this she dropped her stuff in the sand and reached behind her back to undo the strings of her bikini. By doing this they dropped about an inch from where they were supported by the bikini and the natural teardrop shape and height of them came into view. She grabbed the edges of the cups and pulled them over her head bringing her perfect breasts into view of the whole beach. The man formed a wry smirk on his face and licked his lips at the sight before him. His member seemed to have grown even more to about twice its original size and I could tell he had to resist the urge to reach out and touch them from the 3 feet away he was standing.

"Wow, even more beautiful," he said.

"Thanks for the tips, but we really need to find our friends. See you around," Maddie said as she picked up her stuff up and we continued up the beach.

Maddie's body was somehow even more delectable than I'd ever seen as she walked topless up the beach with me and I couldn't be prouder to be the husband of such a beauty. We walked up the roughly 200-foot section of beach and saw a completely naked Amy wave us over. We got to where they were sitting on their towels and Amy leapt up to give Maddie a hug.

"Isn't this great," Amy said.

"I did not expect to be walking into a nude beach today," Maddie replied, laughing nervously.

"It's fine, everyone mostly just minds their own business anyway," Amy said.

We put our towels down on the sand and said hi to the rest of the group. Martina came up to me first and hugged me Maddie simultaneously, pressing her bare tits into both of our chests.

"What are you still doing in your suit?" Martina teased.

Watching her expose herself to so many people was incredibly erotic and as I pull my trunks down, I realized that I was already in a semi erect state.

Martina looked down and giggled, saying "easy tiger, why don't you come to the water and cool off?"

I started to walk with her towards the water and Maddie stayed still as my hand extended. I turned back and asked her "aren't you coming?"

"No, you go ahead I'm just going to get settled in," Maddie replied.

Martina led me in to about waist deep then we both jumped in the cool, refreshing ocean water. We stayed in the water a while and made conversation while observing the people on the beach. I saw Maddie left Amy to go say hi to Roger who gave her a big hug, his penis rubbed on her leg as they embraced. He stepped back to observe her and they looked to be flirting with each other as she slapped his arm at a joke he made. Mateo joined them and as he did Maddie's eyes locked onto his huge dark member. She had only seen the outline and the tip protruding from his briefs before but now gazing upon his impressive cock in its albeit flaccid entirety was a whole other experience.

He went in for a hug as her perky tits press into his stomach, the base of his thick member presses into her belly button extended several inches down her thigh. As they embrace, she can feel him flexing it as he had before. As it jumped it bumped the hood of her clit and she instantly felt herself becoming damp.

"I'm glad you decided to join us, this is my favorite part of the resort, I come here every week," Mateo said. His member was already becoming thicker and longer, making Maddie blush with the thought that she could have that affect on him so easily. She was openly staring at it, unconsciously licking her lips as she wondered what it tasted like.

Finally breaking her obvious gaze on his cock, she replied "Me too, but I'm a little nervous, I've never been to a nude beach before."

"After a little while its just like any other beach, except with beautiful naked women," he added, really laying the charm on thick.

"And men with big cocks," Maddie said without thinking, returning her stare to his crotch. Realizing what she said a few seconds after she snapped herself out of it and sat down next to Amy on her towel.

Still in the water with Martina and having semi adjusted to the water and my surroundings, Martina asked, "So have you cooled off yet?" As she said that she reached in the water and took hold my semi hard cock gliding it up and down my shaft, while she bit her lower lip. "Almost there," she said in a sexy voice, continuing to stroke me under the water. Now that I'm completely hard she backed away and teased me by bending over to touch her toes, showcasing her perfect ass and tight labia to me.

Not knowing what to do, I stayed in the water unsure about the protocol for erections on the beach. Reaching her towel which wasn't far from mine, she leaned over to said something to Maddie. She sat up and looked out towards me through her sunglasses and waved me in. Lucky for me my erection had mostly gone down and due to the cool water, wasn't as prevalent as it might have been otherwise. I walked back to my towel and thanked Martina for leaving me out there in that state. Maddie and her burst into laughter and I joined in because it was a decent prank.

We baked in the sun for about a half hour before I sat up and saw that Maddie's front was starting to get red. I told her and she asked me to apply some sunscreen on her with a wink. I squeezed the bottle into my hand and began to spread it over her tanned skin. I started at her feet before I made my way up to her thighs and then inward toward her tight little bush. I made sure to take my time, massaging as I went and stopping just before I reached the hood of her clit. I then changed directions and worked my way back up her body towards her breasts. It was at this point I noticed that some people had stopped what they were doing to watch me massage her breasts. I spent more time than was needed while I made sure the hands made her feel as good as she looked with a little sheen now covering her body. She let out a little whine as I covertly pinched her nipple between my forefinger and thumb before I moved on to cover her arms and shoulders. The sensual nature of the massage had me semi erect the entire time.

"I could let you do that all day, babe," Maddie said, a little disappointed that the massage was over.

"Don't worry, we'll reapply a little later," I reassured her.

"Hey I'm getting a little red over here too," Amy joked, not expecting me to actually do it. What she didn't count on was that I actually derive quite a bit of pleasure from making a woman feel good and shifted over to her to get to work.

I began in the same fashion, covering her entire lower body but stopping at her pubic area which was different from Maddie's in that it was completely hairless. I spent even more time in that area, accidentally on purpose running the tips of my finger on the over the outside of her love button. I know she loved it because I could sense her breathing speed up and halt intermittently. Jason had gotten up and started to massage sunscreen into Amy's shoulders and down her arms. We meet in the middle at her breasts, each massaging one at a time with both hands, she began to shudder as both of us played with her tits with our greased-up fingers.

"Don't stop," she said under her breath. Her back slightly arched and I looked down to see that Maddie had placed her hand on Amy's slit, moving it in a long circles while both men kept pleasuring her ample tits. We kept it up until Amy finally had her orgasm when she announced "Yes! Yes, Ohhh god, oh, yes!" She was still grinding into Maddie's hand a minute later when she finally came down.

Maddie withdrew her hand, which was now covered in Amy's juices and much the way Amy had done with her, she brought a finger to her mouth and sucked it clean. She remarked to herself that she really enjoyed the taste but it had a slightly different taste than her own. She saved the other finger for Amy who ravenously devoured it in her mouth.

"I need to cool off after that. Want to come for a swim Maddie?" Amy asked as she stood up. Maddie got up and followed her toward the water.

I stayed behind and Martina came to sit beside me when the girls reached the water. "So, is it my turn next?" She jokingly asked. I could tell she wanted me to give her the same massage despite her jovial tone.

"I thought you'd never ask," I said playing along. As I went to grab the sunscreen, she stopped me to use her tanning oil instead. I should have guessed that a woman with her skin tone didn't often wear sunscreen so I took the bottle from her and she laid back into the towel.

She flipped over and asked me, "can you do both sides? I want to make sure I get an even tan."

"Sure, but it will cost you double," I said, with a hungry grin that she couldn't see.

This time I decided to start with her shoulders and work my way down. I squirted a healthy amount of oil onto her back which from her reaction I could tell was a sensation she enjoyed. I covered her whole upper back before I started massaging the area. I began at the top of her neck down one shoulder and back up the neck and to the other shoulder. I work down to the shoulder blades and along to her lower back next. I spent a bit of time at the top of her hip, rubbing those tight muscles that are sore in virtually every person.

"MM," Martina moaned in approval of my technique.

I repositioned myself so that I was straddling her legs just above the knee to get the best angle. My hard cock which she surely felt on her legs was pointed up towards her pussy but was still several inches away. I moved onto her butt cheeks, rubbing the oil into them in a circular motion. As I did, I caught a short glimpse of her rosebud which I was unexpectedly tempted to lick as it kept coming into view. I moved on to her lower cheeks which I caressed firmly.

"mmph," Martina moaned and clenched her cheeks together involuntarily. I reached up to rub the upper part of her check one last time before I started down to her thighs. When I did this I was thrown a bit off balance, and scooted forward to catch myself without disrupting the massage. As I did this my hard dick prodded her firmly in the bottom of the cheek, mere inches away from her pussy.

"Ahh, is that nice dick hard for me?" She asked, not expecting an answer.

"Yeah, it's not often I get to massage a hot Latina's ass like yours," I said, trying to play it off like it wasn't an accident.

I was moving onto her thighs when I saw that the girls just got back from the water, both looking refreshed and curious at what I was doing. Mateo and Roger, who were watching the whole thing, were partially erect as they look over to the girls bent over as they got comfortable for the show.

Maddie, feeling the eroticism of the massage and a bit jealously wanting more attentions herself called in the guy's direction. "Mateo would you mind rubbing some of this sunscreen on my back?"

As if waiting to be asked he walked the short distance over to Maddie and knelt down near her head to take the bottle. His semi hard cock was now less than a foot away from her head as she lay face down on her towel.

"What would you like, Maddie?" Mateo asked in a low voice.

She didn't immediately answer. She was transfixed with the huge, dark penis to close to her head causing her mouth to water. Thoughts of what to do next raced through her head. She contemplated reaching out and taking hold of it and directing toward her mouth so she could get a taste. As she stared, it twitched a little and the tiniest bead of precum appeared at the tip. Not sure if she was getting tunnel vision or if it had grown to be closer to her, she absentmindedly whispered, "Holy shit does that thing getting bigger?" Realizing she said that out loud she panicked by asking, "Would you mind rubbing it on my back, my husband over there is a little preoccupied." Realizing she was stuck instead doubled down by placing a hand on his thigh right next to his cock and rubbed from the top of his thigh to his knee and back to the top of his hip, several times. She let the side of her hand graze his impossibly long package as she moved while looking up to him teasingly.

"Please Mateo. You don't want me to get burnt, do you?" Maddie begged, hoping this might excite him further so she had an excuse to see him at full mast.

Mateo picked up on her little game unbeknownst to her, so he put off moving as long as he could so she continued to stimulate him as he kept growing. Maddie's eyes went back to his member that was by this time so close, she could almost just extend her tongue to touch. She knew she wanted it but she also knew she wasn't ready.

Every time she thought to say something a little devil on her shoulder would tell her how amazing it would feel in her mouth. She wondered how much of that she could take down her throat before she gagged. She didn't notice that her mouth stayed open as it watered, yearning for what could happen next.

Meanwhile Mateo was in a dilemma himself. He could easily slide forward slightly and press his aching cock into her open mouth like he so desperately wanted, but he wasn't sure if it was the right move.

"Absolutely Maddie, I'll give you my best massage," Mateo finally answered, figuring he could butter her up more before making his move.

Amy pulled the same thing with Roger even though her husband wasn't busy, she just wanted the attention.

I continued massaging Martina's thigh as I ran my palms along the back of her knee all the way up to the bottom of the cheek, pausing as the top to squeeze slightly, giving me a nice view of her shaved pussy. After a few repetitions, I worked my hands to her inner thigh one side at a time. As I ran my hand up her thigh, I stopped just barely grazing her outer lips which I could see were damp. I felt her shutter as my hand approached in anticipation each time followed by an audibly exhale when they retreated. I switched to the other side and repeat the same procedure, which I could tell she enjoyed just as much. Each time my hand got near I could feel the heat coming from her moist folds. It made me want explore it more and feel her wetness but I resisted the urge. I worked my way down to her calves and then to her feet, giving extra attention to the soles of her feet.

I crawled along the sand up to her hip and leaned over her body to tell to her, "flip over so I can get the front."

"Fine, you tease," she replied playfully.

As I waited for her to flip over, I looked over to Maddie who now had Mateo working on her with his own technique. Her legs were together as he straddled her upper thighs. When he leaned forward to reach her shoulders, his bulbous head trailed up the centre of her back, leaving what looked like faint trail of precum. His slow deliberate moves resembled that of a long, slow thrust. The shaft of his cock was partially buried between her cheeks such that only the top half was visible. He was essentially fucking her but on the outside of her body and she was loving every second of it.

Behind her, Roger was doing something similar to Amy while Jason sat in front slowly stroking himself to the scene before him. 5 or six other people hovered nearby with the sunburnt man among them that weren't there before to get a closer look. There were at least one or two couples among them as well as a few single men. The singles who stood closer were particularly enjoying the show with several of them appearing to grow.

Mateo had slid further down her thighs and began to massage her lower back and the tops of her hips. Now as he slid back the head of his cock disappeared into her cheeks stopping at or just before her back entrance. I could see small drops of precum around her ass as he continued his massage. He slid his body down further and firmly gripped her ass. His grip separated her cheeks, fully revealing her virgin entrance. With the lotion now lubricating the path where his cock had been sliding, he placed his member that had grown to at least 10 inches back into her crevice and started to rock his hips forward. He seemed to have abandoned the massage as he was more interested in sliding his cock along her ass than massaging her.

Jacks316
Jacks316
81 Followers