Slowly Opening up on Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He conceded and turned around in unison with Maddie and she started rubbing the soap into his back. She took her time feeling the contours of his muscular back, working her way down to his ass, giving it a good squeeze in retaliation. In similar fashion she felt her way up his side and hugged him close, pressing her soft tits into his back. She caressed the muscles of his hard, muscular chest before tracing down the front to feel his abs. She kept going further and further down until she rested her hands were on the front of his hips to pause. She had already made up her mind of what she was going to do but paused to build the anticipation of her next move.

Slowly her hands started to creep down the front of his pubic hair until her right hand felt the base of his cock, her other hand drifting further down to his testicles. She corralled his large balls in her hand while wrapping her fingers around his cock.

"Fuck that's a nice fat dick, I can barely wrap my hand around it," Maddie said in a low voice. She began to work her way up the shaft, pleasantly surprised at how long he was. She guessed he was about 8 inches and maybe a bit thicker than her husband. She reached the head and tickled it a bit with her fingertips.

"Do you like my cock, Maddie?" Todd asked.

"Mhmm," Maddie replied, starting to stroke him up and down his shaft. She picked up her pace a little which she could tell he liked as he leaned his head back sighing loudly. She kept pumping his cock from behind for a few more seconds before he turned around, grabbed her head and kissed her hard. Maddie kept hold of his cock that was pressed into her tight bush and pointed it up while pulling him closer. She started to jerk him again while their kissing became steamier. He shifted a hand to her breast to squeeze and knead it to her pleasure. She moaned into his mouth and then broke their kiss to look down, her mouth agape at the beautiful cock. She saw the head of his cock was about 5 inches away from her face and a bead of precum had formed at the tip making her mouth water. She stroked him with renewed pace hoping for him to cum in short order. Her left hand continued to cradle his balls as she feels them tense up, which from experience, she knew meant he was very close.

She walked back out of the water with him still partially in it, never letting go of the thick cock in her hands. Maddie dropped to her knees and looked up to him and held intense eye contact with him as she said "Give me your cum Todd, I want it so bad. I want you to cum all over these tits that you've been drooling over all week."

This sent him over the edge and he started to go over the edge with a loud groan, and hips bucking towards her. She pushed out her chest and tilted her head back as she pointed his manhood toward her perfect teardrop tits. He exploded jet after jet of hot cum that splatter across her tits, running down her stomach. "Yeah Todd, cum for me!" She moaned savoring the powerful feeling of taking the full force of his cum all over her chest. With her hand still on his cock and a bit of cum at the end of it she leaned forward and slapped the top of her breasts with his still throbbing dick a few times. It unexpectedly excited him and another small jet shot out while it was tilted up and landed on her upper lip. She smiled while still looking him in the eye extended her tongue to capture the thick glob of cum which she licked into her mouth and swallowed.

"Oh my god, that was fucking insane!" Todd blurted out. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard before. You look so sexy right now with my cum all over on your tits."

Catching his breath, he watched as she stood up and joined him in the water. She kissed him deeply and then said "Thanks for the cum, Todd."

She finished washing off first and left the area in her robe and he followed shortly after, still at a loss for words after what they just did.

Todd stuck around for the Pedicure but declined the Manicure, leaving a bit before Maddie.

"Thanks for everything today, Maddie," Todd said on his way out.

"Anytime," Maddie replied with a wink.

With him gone she relaxed as they did her nails and with all the treatments complete, Maddie left the spa and went to the room to get her bikini and went down to the beach to bake in the afternoon sun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening, after a nice diner we went for a walk along the beach and found a familiar bon fire with people hanging around having a good time. We approached the fire and saw a couple free chairs so we had a seat and joined the group of strangers at the fire. There were 2 other couples and a couple of single men, all seeming to be around our age and non of which seemed to know each other very well. We introduced ourselves and after getting to know some of them a little bit, we became quite comfortable hanging out. Someone pulled out a bottle of cheap tequila that they took a swig of before passing it around. Maddie and I both took a drink every time it came around which added to our comfort amongst the strangers. I noticed the single guys, Anton and Danny, sitting closest to Maddie kept chatting her up and staring at her hungrily. She seemed to like the attention as she was laughing at their jokes and listening intently when they talked. The bottle came around one last time before one of the single men finished it to everyone's disappointment. The other couple hung around for a little bit longer before heading to one of the clubs for the night. We were considering calling it an early night before Maddie found something in her pocket. It was the other joint we'd bought but forgot about.

"There may not be any more tequila but we have this to smoke before we leave tomorrow," Maddie said holding up the joint. I took it from her, sparked it, then took a hit before passing it to Maddie. Maddie took it and inhaled the smoke deeply, making a show of it for the 2 men. "You guys want some?" Maddie asked.

"Thought you were never going to ask," Anton said, sliding over to sit next to Maddie and taking the joint. He expertly inhaled the smoke and passed it along to Danny.

It got passed around a few times before it too was done and we all sank into our chairs enjoying the high and the feel of the fire as we talked. As the conversation went along, we discovered that Danny was recently divorced because his wife left him for his boss. Anton was his only single friend so they decided to go on vacation together to cheer him up. Maddie, coming from a divorced household herself, felt the story hit home so she gave Danny some extra attention.

"So, what's on your bucket list of things to do in your single life?" Maddie asked.

"I always wanted to be a little more adventurous. My wife was kind of a prude and was a bit of a missionary only kind of gal, if you know what I mean," Danny replied.

"Life's too short for that nonsense, its probably for the best because sex, in our relationship anyway, is one of the best parts, "I said.

"See man, these guys have it figured out and they seem really happy, "Anton remarked.

"I guess you guys do look pretty happy," Danny said in agreement.

"We've never been better actually, and a lot of that has to do with our sex life really taking off recently," Maddie said, looking at me proudly. We both had a little laugh after I looked back at her, the weed was definitely taking effect. "Hey you said you wanted to be adventurous right?" Maddie said before stand up and walking back from the chairs. "Then let's go."

Maddie pulled her top over her head, dropped her shorts then turned around and started jogging towards the water. After about 20 feet she reached behind her, unclasped her bra and slid her panties down and stepped out of them before continuing to the water completely nude. She was just about to the water when both Danny and Anton picked their jaws off the sand and stood up and started removing their clothes. They were in their underwear when they took off running to the water like a couple of animals chasing down their prey. They were about halfway to the water when I stood up and started walking towards the water to get a better view of the scene unfolding.

Danny and Anton had reached the water and were knee deep in the water when Maddie yelled to them from 20 feet away "it's called skinny dipping guys, lose the underwear and join me."

They turned to each other and said something before both pulling down their boxers and throwing them to shore. Their actions were met with a cheer from Maddie who got a good look at both of them as they both ran in her direction. All 3 of them stood there naked talking, a bit too silent for me to hear from the shore. That's when Maddie smiled at them and splashed them, setting off a faceoff between the men and her.

They splashed back and forth before Anton snuck around behind her and grabbed her in a bear hug around the waist. He picked her up and that's where I noticed that he was fully erect as he lifted her, his cock resting on her ass. He threw her into the water causing her to let out a little scream in the process and him to also fall fully in the water. They laughed for a second before Maddie recognized that Danny was barely wet somehow. Maddie was intent on making sure he got good and wet so she leapt into him chest to chest causing him to fall back into the water with her on top. With both of them surfacing a second later I noticed he too was sporting a hard on as they stood up. They all ran back to the shore seeming very cold then we all gathered at the fire, with none of them having put their clothes back on yet. Seeing as there was no one around to see, everyone was happy to fully dry off before putting their clothes back on.

I was holding Maddie as she shivered in my arms when I nuzzled into her neck to warm her. Lingering, I began to kiss her neck and she responded by holding me tight. My hands slid from her middle back to her cheeks and I got a firm grip. The guys noticed this development and their waning hard-ons were renewed as they watched me play with her ass.

"I hope you don't mind me saying, but you've got an incredible ass Maddie," Anton said breaking the silence.

"Thanks, if my husband doesn't mind you can feel for yourself," Maddie replied, looking up at me.

"Go ahead," I said with smirk. I barely finished speaking before his hand was on her ass kneading away causing Maddie to give out a little moan.

"May, I," Danny asked looking like he wanted to join in the fun. I nodded in approval and he too started greedily feeling up her ass from behind her.

They played with her ass for half a minute before Maddie turned around and grabbed Danny and pulled him in for a kiss. Feeling his hard cock trapped between their bodies and running up her bush toward her belly button caused Danny's cock to twitch and leak precum onto her stomach. She felt his twitch and the wetness between them and kissed him harder.

I stepped back to watch, letting Anton get in close behind her. He pressed his body into hers wanting to get more involved and brought his hands up to cup her breasts. She broke the kiss to let out a little moan. Anton, taking this as approval reached for her hand and brought it behind her backend placed it on his member. She instinctively started to stoke him and Danny who was getting further into it started to thrust his hips causing more precum to come out and lubricate his cock's path along Maddie's stomach. This went on for about a while before Maddie broke away from their grip and came to sit on my lap. This was clearly her way of telling me that this is as far as she wanted it to go and they got the hint but continued to stroke themselves. She picked up where she left off with them, with me right away. She was beyond caring who was there. She needed my dick and she needed it now. She pulled my shorts down allowing for my cock to spring out and she pushed me back into the chair. She dropped to her knees leaned over to take my cock in her mouth. She swallowed all the way down to the base and held there for a couples of seconds. She came up and looked at me and continued to work on my cock vigorously. Behind her the guys were still stoking their cocks, staring at her as she arched her back giving them a good view of her wet pussy. She started to pick up the pace and I felt my orgasm getting close. The guys seemed to match my pace and their motions told me they were also close. Maddie also reached down to play with herself while she sucked me and she herself was not far from her own orgasm.

That's when Anton grunted and his motions became more erratic and he let out a stream of cum that landed on Maddie's ass and lower back. She felt the warm feeling and let out a muffled moan with my cock still deep in her mouth pausing to feel the cum. I came seconds later in her mouth as she greedily swallowed my load in its entirety before coming up for air, licking her lips and smiling.

"My turn now," Maddie said standing up and looking at Danny who was still jerking his cock a foot away.

She took a seat in the chair right beside and spread her legs and reached down and spread her lips as well giving Danny a spectacular view. I took the hint and stood up and got down in front of her and started lapping up all her juices around her pussy. She tasted so good, I kept going and worked my tongue from her clit, down to her pussy and back a few times before she really started bucking below me seemingly very close to exploding.

I heard Danny say "oh fuck, I'm going to cum." He met her eyes and she looked hungrily at his cock that was about to explode as well.

She beckoned him over, hoping he would give her what she wanted.

He didn't hesitate as he stepped beside her and let out a torrent of cum that covered both her tits as she pressed them together to catch his creamy load. This set her off as she came along with him as hard as I've ever seen her cum. It was now the second time I witnessed her let guy who wasn't me cum all over her and she relished in the warm feeling, gripping the arms of the chair to hold on as her orgasm subsided. She watched intently as Danny dripped the last few drops of cum from his hard cock onto her tits. She reached her hand out and have it a few strokes to get the last bit out which landed on her hand. She looked at up him as she released him and caught her breath. She brought both hands to her tits and rubbed in all the cum, the guys backed away and we just admired a beautiful woman covered in our cum.

She stood up and ran to the water and we all joined her to clean off. We made our way back to the fire to warm up and dry off before heading back to our room. We made love again with even more lustful intensity than by the fire and drifted off to sleep shortly after.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Maddie convinced me to head to the spa to enjoy the sauna for half an hour before we were supposed to leave the resort for the airport at noon. The whole way there she told me about all the benefits of spending time in the sauna and how good it made her feel. It seemed to make a lot of sense and it turned out you didn't need an appointment; you could just come and go as you please in that part of the spa. We got undressed in the locker room which seemed, to me, a bit odd in how open the layout was for a gender-neutral area. In our towels we walked into the sauna and took a seat on the lower level with other people scattered in the narrow space.

All four of the other occupants were men over 55 and that two of them were not draped in a towel either. We sat there relaxing for about 5 minutes, relaxing further with each second as we started to sweat out all the liquor of the last few days. Then Maddie, catching me by surprise, stood up and dropped her towel exposing herself to all these old men. This drew the eyes of everyone in the narrow sauna as Maddie sat back and slouched into the back rest. She knew exactly what she was doing, she had all the men's attention and she loved every second of it. She sat there with her eyes closed just listening to the whispers of the old men now openly staring at her naked body.

We stayed for about a half hour while those men stared, all of them unabashedly had erections and one even started to stroke himself under his towel. We were both overheating so we left to take a cold shower but were joined by a couple of the men who got an even better view of Maddie without the steam. She made a show of the shower and made sure to take her sweet time when she bent over so they got a view of her pussy. Maddie blew them a kiss on our way out and we headed back to the room to pack up our stuff.

We went to the front desk and waited for the shuttle to the airport to catch our flight. While we waited Maddie was getting more texts than usual so I asked her "who's that?"

"That's just Mateo, he's sad to see us go," Maddie answered. "Oh, and I was also texting our lovely uber driver Gurpreet who's been asking about our trip and when we get back."

"Wow, that guy is really earning a big tip when we get back," I said, surprised to hear him texting her.

"Yeah, he's a sweetheart. Apparently, his wife died a few years back and that he's pretty lonely these past few years. Which is why he drives uber, I guess he gets to meet a lot of people that way," Maddie said.

"I suppose," I said, leaning over to look at the phone. I see that she sent him a couple pictures, one of which is of her in the bikini she was trying on in the back of his car that he liked.

"He was asking about the trip so I sent him a couple pictures," Maddie said, showing me.

Leaving it at that our shuttle arrived and we got on went to the airport. Check-in and the flight went by very quick and along the way I realized how tired I was from the trip so I tried to sleep the whole way back but I had a kid sitting behind me kicking my seat. By the time we got our bags and walked to the front of the airport I was exhausted and after I shook Gurpreet's hand and Maddie gave him a big hug. I went in the backseat first and fell asleep immediately.

The ride was short but I slept very well on the way back as I didn't wake up from any bumps in the road or even when we pulled into the driveway. I was awoken when Maddie shook me while I laid sprawled out across the back seat. It was one of those naps that feels like I slept for 2 hours even though it was like 15 minutes and I felt rested. I went to give Gurpreet a well-earned tip and to my surprise he declined it and said to call if we need another ride. I thanked him and we went into the house.

We ordered in for diner and had a lazy evening of unpacking, saving our energy for the next day as we would both be returning to work. As we crawled into bed Maddie cuddled up next to me and we started to unpack all the events of the trip.

"I really started to enjoy the feeling of all the men staring at my body, especially towards the end," Maddie said.

"I love that you indulged my little fantasy, though I was surprised how far we went it a few times," I said. "Not in a bad way at all, in fact, quite the opposite. I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life."

"Me neither, it was especially nice getting to know Jason and Amy. It was cool to have some more experienced people help us ease into our little escapades," Maddie said with a sly smile, reaching down to place a hand into my pants.

"I loved seeing you with Amy," I replied, feeling her hand grasp my semi hard cock.

"Yeah, she really knew her way around a woman's body. It was almost as good as you when you go down on me," she added as she continued to slowly stroke me under the covers. "She also showed me how much I love it when I get a big load of cum on my tits," she said looking up to me and quickening her pace.