Slowly Opening up on Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stimulation was new to Maddie, as she and I had not partaken in any anal play. She could feel the contours of it as it slid along her sensitive rim but was nervous that the head would slip in on it's way by. She allowed him to continue as her usually rational mind was clouded from this new and exotic pleasure. A unique type of orgasmic feeling was just starting to build when he paused his movement and slid down a few inches further. As he pressed forward this time Maddie could instantly tell what his plan was. She could feel the hot tip of his monster against her moist outer lips, a short thrust from penetrating her. To his credit, he could have easily just entered her but instead waited for some hint of approval. All she had to do was arch her back or whisper an approval and he was ready to give her a pleasure that she had never felt before. He could see her ribs expand and contract showing how hard to she was breathing, either in anticipation or from nerves. He shifted his hands to the top of her shapely hips and took hold for leverage as he took her lack of objection as a sign to go ahead.

"How about my front next?" Maddie said, finally speaking and rolling over. When she finally got her leg around, Mateo's member came into view.

She was again dumbstruck as it had grown even bigger than before. He stood up and walked to her side, his rigid member bouncing as he stepped. Mateo knelt beside her and his cock rested on her bicep as he reached forward to massage her shoulder. His hands soon trailed down her side before going down to her stomach, brushing her breast with the top of his hand on the way by.

The scene had caused both Martina and I to lose interest in our massage and watch Maddie and Mateo. As his hand rose back up her stomach he paused at the underside of her breast and paused. The anticipation was getting to Maddie as she bit her lip and looked to his face that was focused on her body. He slowly brought his hand over her breast and covered her nipple and most of her boob. He squeezed lightly and Maddie let out a loud shaky exhale, showing her approval. His other hand found the other breast and he squeezed them in unison. Her mouth agape showed her obvious state of arousal as he pinched her nipple between his thumb and index finger, much the way I do.

I saw her visibly wet pussy and could not contain myself, I rushed over there and placed myself between her legs and rammed my full length into her. She was soaking wet and I slid in easily and she moaned with the unexpected pleasure I was giving her. I immediately started pounding her rapidly like a man possessed while Mateo looked at me and smirked, continuing to squeeze Maddie's perky tits. I usually like to see them bounce as I fuck her but another man's hands on her was just as good. Hitting the spot she loves she moaned and flailed a bit looking for support only to reach out and take hold of Mateo's monster.

Realizing instantly what she did, and seemingly glad, she started stroking him as I kept pounding her pussy for all I was worth. More precum leaked out the end of his cock, landing on her shoulder as she stroked him at a pace that rivaled my own. She must have been doing a great job as he showed signs that he was not far away from cumming.

Meanwhile I heard Amy moan "Yes, yes, yes, oh fuck," as Roger pounded her from behind. She must not have turned him down the way Maddie did Mateo and was reaping the reward as her husband watched from 2 feet away jerking his cock to the scene.

Maddie suddenly announced "oh shit I'm gonna cum baby, keep fucking me." "Oh yeahhhh, ohhhhh," she continued.

Those words were enough to set me off and quite frankly given the circumstances I was surprised I lasted long enough to make her cum with how hot this got me. I couldn't hold back anymore and I thrust forward one last time and start shooting my cum as far in her as I could and the feeling of my cum hitting her cervix was just enough to push her overt he edge as well. Her body started to jerk as I tried to stay inside her and her grip tightened on Mateo as she somehow kept stroking him. He too groaned that he was going to cum and started thrusting into her hand motions and finally exploded the biggest load I have ever seen onto Maddie's body. It seemed like a hose was turned on and didn't stop for like 10 seconds. Her tits to her belly button were just covered by the thick ropes he was shooting all over.

She would later describe the feeling of being plastered by his cum like she everywhere it touched was suddenly on fire, sending every nerve firing at once to overload her with pleasure. When he finally stopped cumming, he took his softening but still massive member and rubbed the cum into her nipples and arching her back she went into another small orgasm from the sensation. I had been forced out and stepped back to observe her from a few feet back and it was the most erotic scene I had ever witnessed. My wife who just a week ago would have never exposed herself, let alone let me fuck her in front or a group of people or let a man she hardly knows cum all over her. This was beyond any expectation I had ever thought possible.

As we stood there watching Roger had pulled out of Amy and she turned around as he started blasting her chest with cum. As he was shooting his last ropes she leaned in and took it in her mouth and milked the last bit out. After about 10 seconds she backed away cupping her mouth and crawled over to Maddie. She brought her mouth the Maddie's and extended her tongue, still coated with Roger's cum to her lips. Maddie lightly sucked her tongue into her mouth taking in Roger's salty cum and then kissed her lips. They made out, swapping Rogers cum between their mouths before both swallowing each the mixture of cum and saliva.

Maddie had finally taken a second to see what was going on around them and saw a surrounding circle had formed a few feet away from them with men from the beach. All of these men were jerking their meat to the show they'd just put on. She was a bit overwhelmed by the number of men she was turning on, there were 5 random men and the large sunburnt man she met at the entrance. She was frozen but transfixed by the variety of packages before her. It's a good thing Amy wasn't shy as she took charge and reached for 2 of the cocks to jerk them. The guy's attention shifted to Amy and Maddie sat by and admired a woman who was totally confident and in control and demanded their attention. She wished she could be that powerful and confident but in that moment was satisfied with how much progress she made on this trip with being open and adventurous.

A few minutes later after Amy had taken a turn to jerk all the men surrounding her they started to cum and coat her chest at her direction. With Mateo's cum now starting to dry on her skin she had an urge to go join her in but she just admired the show from a few feet away. With Amy now thoroughly plastered, she grabbed Maddie's and they both went to the ocean to clean off. The rest of us were not far behind needing to be cooled down as well.

While in the water Maddie, pulled Amy in for a long passionate kiss. She could taste some of the cum that Amy had caught from the group and she relished the salty flavor. She let her go and said "I totally see what you mean about getting cum on you, it felt fantastic."

"See, I knew you had that side to you. It just needed a gentle push to get there," Amy replied with a proud smile.

They went back to the beach to until people started getting hungry and parted their separate ways. With Amy and Jason leaving the next day they said goodbye and promised to keep in touch. Maddie and I went back to our room to get ready for the steak dinner we'd been looking forward to all week and a quiet evening after that. The dinner ended up being superb and we enjoyed every bite, we both thought we had enough excitement for the day and agreed to relax through the rest of the night. After some time in the hot tub the night was anything but quiet as we fucked each other with even more passion than any other night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Maddie was excited because she got to reap the rewards of her dance competition at the spa all morning. I opted to book a deep-sea fishing excursion a day before so that I had something to do for the day. I'd return around 4 and Maddie a few hours earlier. The plan was to go for a nice seafood dinner together and smoke that last joint in the evening so that it didn't go to waste.

Maddie and I left together since we were going in the same direction with her walk being much shorter than mine. To tease me Maddie didn't put a bra on under her crop top and walking with her as her tits bounced beneath her top left me with an image, I wouldn't be able to shake from my head all day on the boat. She left me with a kiss as she entered the spa and I continued on to my shuttle.

When Maddie got to the front desk, she was given an itinerary that included a facial, a half hour in the sauna, a 60-minute massage, a mud bath and then a manicure and pedicure. The receptionist also gave her a key to a locker and a nice comfy robe. When she entered the locker room, she discovered that it was gender neutral with a few private change rooms and shower stalls and a large communal shower area. Feeling her confidence at an all time high it didn't bother her much. It was also a Monday morning which apparently was very slow as she had the whole room to herself.

Maddie got undressed and put on her robe before leaving for her facial treatment a few minutes early. She was led into a dimly lit room where a nice woman applied all her treatments and gave her an herbal iced tea to sip on while the facial ingredients worked their magic. When her time at this station was up, they washed her face and she headed back to the changeroom to wrap herself in a towel and head to the sauna.

Having not seen anyone else at the spa to this point she was surprised to find so many people in the sauna area. As it happens the sauna is actually free to use for all guests and its users tend to be of the older crowd. The room was a narrow rectangle shape about 10 feet wide with 2 tiers of seating. As soon as she walked in, she noticed only a few of the 12 men there wore a towel and they hung out in the nude. She took a seat on the second tier as it was all that was available and closed her eyes to soak in the heat for a minute. She wished she were alone so she could drop her towel but with not only being one of two women present but also the only one under 50 so it might feel a bit weird. She opened her eyes and noticed most of the men across from her were staring in her direction. More specifically at the bottom of her towel, presumably trying to look up to see her pussy. She had her legs closed so she doubted they could see much of anything so she decided to ignore it and relax for the remaining 20 minutes. The door opened and in walked Todd wearing a towel. He noticed Maddie right away and walked up and joined her on the second tier.

"Fancy meeting you here, Maddie," Todd said.

"Hey Todd, I guess since we won the same prize for the spa it makes sense, we're both here," Maddie replied.

"I've come in here a couple times to sweat out all the booze from the night before so I can keep it up every day. Works like a charm," Todd said.

"I'll have to keep that in mind the next time I'm hungover," Maddie said. "This is probably the first time I've seen you where you're not completely wasted," she joked.

"Yeah, you're right, I have been going pretty hard this week," he shot back playfully.

"Though, I wasn't drunk enough on new years eve to forget our little kiss." With us talking at normal volume, everyone in the room seemed to perk up at the mention of Maddie kissing some random guy.

"I'd say that was more than a little kiss, and by the way when I agreed to that, I had thought I was just giving you a two second kiss, not all your friends, and not ... like that," Maddie said. She noticed several of the undraped men's penises seemed to have swelled since she first walked in as they continued to steal glances at her in her towel.

"Sorry about those guys, they get all horned up when they're drinking and I should have held them back," Todd said apologetically. "Though, you did seem to enjoy yourself quite a bit if I recall."

Maddie blushing a little bit said "I was pretty drunk as well but thanks for the apology." She liked the sober version of Todd a lot better as he was only kind of a dick in this state.

"The guys still won't shut up about the way you looked in that bikini, you looked fuckin hot," Todd said earnestly.

"Thanks, believe it or not I didn't know that it was see through, my husband knew the whole time and didn't say anything all day. I even won a bikini contest with it later in the day because of it so at least I got something out of it," Maddie said. All the men still listen intently, with their members continuing to surge.

"I would have done the same if I were him, but I would have wanted you all to myself," he said with a flirty tone.

Maddie noticed a small bulge forming under Todd's towel to go along with all the other old men intently watching her. She sat there for the rest of the 10 minutes with her eyes closed making small talk until the time was up and they had to go to their massage. As she opened her eyes it seemed like most of the men had full erections with one man even subtly stroking himself. She heard a collective groan as she exited the sauna and felt the sensation of the cooler air on her skin create goosebumps all over. Together they headed to the massage room and it seemed that the spa package was actually a couple's package and the rest of the day's activities would be spent with each other.

They laid down on the tables with small towels covering Maddie's breast and vagina, and a towel covering Todd's penis. Maddie's Massage therapist was a well-built woman of about 40 with very strong hands and Todd's was a pretty, younger woman who seemed to have a thing for him. About 20 minutes in, Maddie lifted her head off the pad to look around to see what was going on and she caught Todd looking at her barely covered body through partly opened eyes as the therapist worked on his glutes under the towel. It was time to flip on to my back which I did while remaining covered up and I noticed we were a bit ahead of Todd in the stage of the massage. This was probably because he was flirting with the therapist for most of the massage, as I listened to their banter.

It was now his time to flip and as he did the therapist looked away and held the towel over his groin area and placed it back when he was rolled over. I watched as the towel was placed and a large tent formed revealing his state of arousal. The therapist turned around and upon seeing it, giggled while covering her mouth.

"Don't worry, it happens from time to time. Just try to relax as best you can and I'll continue the massage," she reassured him.

Maddie and her therapist had to suppress their laughter which Todd heard and said "I'll try, it's just you're so good at this I couldn't help it."

This was more the Todd she thought he was she thought and returned her focus back to her own massage which was really needed after this week.

After the massage was over, they both headed back to the locker room to shower before heading to the mud bath. All the private showers were in use and the therapists were pretty adamant about them showering between treatments to get the full effect so Maddie just went into one of the stalls with the shoulder height walls. Todd followed her in watching her remove her towel from behind to get an excellent view of her bare back, ass and the sides of her breasts that hung passed her side before taking the stall beside. She noticed him trying to sneak a peek of her totally naked body as she rinsed off and convinced that he would inevitably see at some point she shut her shower off and walked around the wall to his stall.

"May as well get a good look," she said confidently standing a few feet behind him while the water washes over him. He turns around and smiles, finally seeing her whole body completely naked. He stood there for several seconds not saying anything as his eyes scanned every inch of her body. Maddie did the same and as she did, she noticed his cock which was already a bit above average start to swell.

"You're even hotter naked," Todd said greedily, staring at her body still.

"You're not bad yourself. Is that for me?" She asked motioning toward his cock that was now about halfway hard by her estimation.

"Maybe a little," he joked.

They headed to the mud bath area in their robes and were given a rundown of the benefits and instructed to use the shower in the corner of the room because it had a special drain that wouldn't get clogged with the mud.

After the therapists left the room, the lights dimmed and two got into their respective mud baths. They sat there in silence for the most part for the first 25 minutes really absorbing the experience and making idle chit chat.

"I'm glad we won that dance game; this has been one of the highlights of my trip now that I'm here. I was actually debating on skipping it to go hangout with the guys," Todd said. "They were going into town to go to some strip club this afternoon and I'm going to miss the shuttle but, now, I don't mind so much," Todd continued, placing an emphasis on the word 'now'.

"I love the spa and I go every chance I get back home. What's been your favorite part so far?" Maddie asked.

"Actually, it was the shower we took 20 minutes ago," Todd said, laying his charm on thick.

Maddie, flattered but not sure if he was playing with her, replied "Oh, really?"

"Yeah, I've been dying to see you naked since I saw you by the pool in that yellow bikini on my first day. If you don't mind me saying, your body didn't disappoint," Todd said back in a convincing tone.

"Thanks, Todd. I think I could tell back in the shower," Maddie said, flirting back.

The lights brightened meaning their bath time was over, now they just had shower off all the mud before going to get their nails done.

They both got out of their baths at the same time which caused them both to laugh as there was mud clinging to every inch of their bodies.

"You can tell this was a couple's package because there's only one shower to use," Maddy said, feeling the tension in the room.

"I don't mind sharing if you don't," Todd said walking up to the shower and turning it on to get it warmed up.

Maddie stepped under the overhead shower tap that mimicked the pressure of a heavy rain. She felt some of the mud start to come off but realized there was a reason they told us to use the herbal soap to wash off. Todd joined her in the shower after watching her naked body get all wet from a few feet away. He stepped beside her and allowed the water to wash some of the mud off his body.

"Here, let me get your back. This won't come off on its own," Todd said as he scanned her body, urging her to turn around. She did and immediately felt his hands rubbing in the soap on her shoulders and working his way down to her ass in short order. He rubbed her ass thoroughly before running his hands along her sides. When his hands were halfway up her back, he hugged her close, pressing his cock into her back and reaching around to caress her tits.

"Mmm," Maddie moaned. She could feel him start to kiss the side of her neck as he massaged her tits with his firm grip.

"That feels so good," she said with a long exhale.

Todd continued kneading her breasts for around a minute before Maddie said "I think my back's clean Todd." This didn't deter him as he continued to feel the soft, plump tits that he'd had on his mind all week as Maddie became more and more turned on. "Let me get your back now," Maddie said insistently.