Slowly to the Edge

Story Info
A Great Blowjob from my Wife.
958 words
3.68
20.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly awake from my Sleep, Eyes still heavy, as I stretch. As my body tense up, I become aware of my Erection. Forcing me to acknowledge it, my brain starting to make plans on how to satisfy it.

Luckily I have my Wife laying next to me. I roll on my Side waking her up softly and pulling her into my arms. Her soft skin reinforcing my need for relieve. Once she is awake I pull her even closer, pressing my hard Cock against her ass. She wiggles her ass to get my cock positioned correctly as she moves my hands to her Perfect, handful tits.

We just lay there for a while, Enjoying the feeling of her tits is my Hands, playing with her nipples and just getting more horny. She moves her hand down taking my cock firmly in her hand and slowly stroking me. just short slow strokes.

This continued for a short while, not going faster or deeper, just a slow casual stroke before she quickly jumps up. She turned me on my back and straddled me. My arms pressed against me with her legs. Reaching behind her she started to stroke me again. This time Deeper. pressing her tits out as she goes down for my viewing pleasure.

With a slow and steady pace she brought me closer to Orgasm, but stopped short of letting me Explode. She then got down of me laying by my side. My one hand firmly on her Ass and her tits in my Face.

She was never a big one for Dirty Talk. but as she laid there, She made her intentions Clear. She wanted me to Explode in her Mouth, But only Tonight. She proceeded to Quickly Stuff her one Tit in my Mouth before I could say a word.

I was sucking on her tits and kneading her ass while she was stroking me. I could feel her wet pussy with my fingers and really wanted to fuck her, NOW! But it was not the time yet.

She pulled her tit out of my Mouth and got up. Spread my legs and kneeled between them. with my cock in her right hand she started licking my cock from the base to the tip. Slowly. Over and Over.

Every time her tongue moved over the tip of my cock it send shivers down my spine. Her left hand moved down to cup my balls, and her other hand held onto the base of my cock. With lots of spit she took my cock in her mouth. As she played with my cock in her mouth the tension build in me, my whole body aching to release.

She stopped for a Second to remind me of what I am holding out for, Before starting to suck my cock with an overload of passion and vigour. It was only a few Second but felt like an eternity before she stopped. sending me to go wash my cock.

I walked back into the room to find her, Ass in the air, back arched and her pussy inviting me in. Her pussy was visibly wet. I walked right up to her, wetting the tip of my cock with her own juices before grabbing her by the hips and with a single slow movement sinking my cock all the way into her pussy.

The feeling of her pussy was overwhelming but I knew what I was holding out for. I started to slowly fuck her with deep and intentional strokes. But Doggystyle was too much for me. I pulled out and fell back to the bed on my back.

She rolled over and straddled me, not wasting a second to get my cock back in her and riding me again. It was a lot of stop and start, as my Orgasm was never more than 2 or 3 strokes away.

After fucking her for a few minutes the short burst became more annoying than pleasurable for both of us and she sent me of to shower. joining me a few minutes later.

We spent a decent time in the shower, her tits feel amazing with soap on them, and her hand never left my cock, making sure I remembered that this is not over.

throughout the day she made sure to remind me of what was to come.

We arrived back home and she wasted no time to get my cock in her hand. It also took no time for me to be hard as a rock again. This time It was Fucking before Sucking. My endurance was limited but better than this morning.

Once she got what she needed I was sent to wash up again. upon my return she was dressed up in lingerie. I knew I was in for a treat. I lied down and she wasted no time in getting to my cock.

Again spending time to lick it and paying lots of attention to the head. I wanted this feeling to last forever and she made no hurried moves, her strokes and movements where slow and intentional. Her goal was clear.

She laid down next to me. her legs spread for me to see her Pussy and her hand slowly stroking my cock. making regular eye contact she slowly edged me to my orgasm. Sensing my Imminent eruption she kept eye contact and made sure to stay on rhythm. I exploded, thrusting my cock into her throat as pumped load after load into her mouth.

She swallowed every drop. but kept me in her mouth, Slowly sucking on my cock as the Stress of the Day drained out of it. When I was soft she finally let me out of her mouth and got up.