All Comments on 'Slowly to the Edge'

by LoverSlowly

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

Just too many errors. Relieve should be relief. Capitalizing words in the middle of sentences, but not at the start. Oh, yes, read the definition of a Loving Wife story. This is Romance. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And then they fucked again. They never cheated on each other and lived happily ever after.

The end

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Odd capitalization, and should either be in Romance or EC.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

It's also remarkably similar to your earlier story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But pretty much just a listing of sexual activities. Needed many, many, more details of who was doing what to whom. And how.

Just saying that she had my cock in her mouth and sucked it simpy doesn't cut the mustard. How did she suck it? Slowly? Hard? Did she play with his balls while sucking? How? How did he react? How did his reaction/s make her feel?

He played with her tits. How? What were her tits like? Big? Small? Firm? Sort? What were the nipples like?

Why did she want him to cum in her mouth -- just this time? Describe her 'normal' reaction/s to cum in her her mouth.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Justplainjeff...yes read the definition of Loving Wife. Does the "...and more" escape you? That "...and more" can be literally anything the author wants to write about a wife. Even if that means, oh my, a wife that doesn't slut out (maybe what the term Loving Wife should actually mean). And this is about a wife, hence Loving Wife. Yes could be Romance but not necessary, since romance can be between anyone including one night stands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

after many LW reads this is the FIRST LW

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Now that's a good loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the wrong category. "Loving wives" isnt literal, its a euphemism.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Not LW as far as I can see!

3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

RaNdOM cApitalIzatIOn Does not Make your wank flash Story moRe interEsting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's not all that unexpected that you might mistakenly believe that the Loving Wives category on Literotica is about wives that actually love their husbands. Unfortunately, nothing could be further from the truth. It's for gutter sluts, skanks, cum dumpsters and other depraved whores that treat their husbands like little more than despised tax deductions. Welcome to liter. :-)

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 2 years ago

Well actually I think there is room for a non cheating wife story. I know its not the definition of a "loving wife" story but still it beats all the Cuck stories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Unusual for LW, what with no cheating or cuckolds. For that I’ll give a *4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not altogether that much thrilling.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Poor JustGayJeff is aiming for the gold star for the day award from the Cuck Clique evidently.

Aside from some issues, which can easily be overcome, the basic idea was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They spent more time positioning themselves for sex than doing it, WTF. Bad story.

ipreferoralipreferoral3 months ago

An editor would be a big improvement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoverSlowly@LoverSlowly
Slowly Publishing some Fantasies I have been harbouring for years. Some came true, Some failed spectacularly, Some will never happen and a few might still happen.