All Comments on 'Slumber Party Consequences'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story!

"An artist and her passion" has been one of my favorites for years. I always enjoy your submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice story

This story was somewhat refreshing. I read alot of stories written (obviously) by guys from a guy's perspective and most, while erotic are too unbelievable. This story was interesting because it was somewhat believable, it was told from a girl's perspective, and, of course, it was girl on girl. It was somewhat long, but it nothing in the story was unnecessary. While the author describes the girls mouths, breasts, legs and pussies well, I would have appreciated more of a description of each girl. I couldn't form a mental picture of them. Also, and this may be my own fetish, I would appreciate a description of the girls clothes. Particularly when discussing their panties, bra, shorts, tops, skirts, dresses and shoes. For instance, what style, color and material were the panties? Were they sheer? Did they have lace trim? Otherwise, I enjoyed reading this story of girls discovering their attraction to and the sensuality of being with, other girls. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot

Hoooooooot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!

omg that was amazing! One of my fave stories in here now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

fan freakin tastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My Pussy is still wet!!

This story was sooooo sexy! I love girl on girl sex and the way you told the story leads me to believe that there may be some truth to it!!! I'M SO JEALOUS!! lol Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!!

That was the best I have read so far!! Keep up the good work. I am so hot and wet!! I need a cold shower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

That was seriously one of the hottest stories I've read - EVER!!!! I'm so hot right now just from reading that!! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

Fantastic. One of the best girl on girl stories I've read in a while. Incredibly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Orgasms.

I've been finger fucking myself this whole time. Good Work=]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

Loved it!!! It was so hot - probably one og the best exploration stories on the site. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hottest ever

Please please please do some more of this wonderful story! I can't stop thinking about what happens the next weekend, and I'd love to read Liz's version of this story for the same time period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so hot !

this made me so wet ! cant wait for the next one !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mmmm

Ohhhh

This story made me cum so hard!!!!

All the imagery made me wish I was there getting sucked...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Holy crap!

Best story EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW that was hot

that was f@cking great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

Dat was freakin amazing

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaalmost 14 years ago
This is terrific

An unabashedly uninhibited story that keeps its core of sweetness while putting the whole cast through the erotic ringer. Joyously energetic lesbian fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
total bliss

this was hot from beginning to end would like to hear about the next night with myra

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT AS HELL!

I would DEFINITELY join them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SO Good!

Amazingly hot. Made me so horny, thank you! xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved it. HOT! HOT! HOT!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed Slumber Party

I sure hope next weekend with Myra is completed. Slumber party 2 has to be written. Great job I liked this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy crap!!!!

Oh my word. I came like, 6 times while reading this..and was soaking wet the ENTIRE time!!! Nice story.:) definitely sexy and hot.:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
woOOOOOOOOOOOOwwwwwwwwwWWWW

HOT STORY! HOT STORY! HOT STORY! congratulations ! i 'll never forget what have been reading,thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMFG!!!!!!

this story was soo fucking amazing!!! im soooooo wet i came sooo hard. thank you so much please do other parts to this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Fantastic story, I've been wet all throughout and had to have a play a couple of times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMFG

I was wet from the first kiss and couldn't stop my self from playing at the thought of some of my girlfriends

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 11 years ago
great story

would love to read more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Incredible. Hot sex, but very sweet, too, and with some good characterization. I loved it.

jimmigeejimmigeeover 10 years ago

Tbat was really GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
D a y a m; that's hot

I'm a guy and this story line, the girls adventuristic tendencies, the sexual acts are all so frigg'n hot. I want to see more, the next weekend especially. Do any of them stay a couple? Are they all only Bi-curious, or on their way to full blown lesbianism?

This is why I want to find a Bi-Sexual Soulmate; so that we can also "maybe" occasionally share another Bi woman.

I have to wonder if most men really are as clueless towards womens needs & desires, or if that's just hype. But if I were a guy and I heard my GF or EX-GF say that a BJ was her favorite act; I'd feel like such a low-life scumbag. Any man should not feel threatened to ask "what a woman wants", nor feel threatened if she offers anything. Learning more about each other is better for the long-haul regardless. He should in fact want to be able to get her to orgasm during every attempt, or he's probably doing something wrong and should want to improve.

Myself; I love to be able to please, to cause earth-shattering, mind-blowing orgasms, preferably even multiple orgasms.

Thanks for this thrill ride of an orgasmic tale;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sooo hot

great story, with good characters and very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
...

What happened to this story? It was kinda hot, but at the same time, weird. Oh, and if you look me up on youtube, not telling you my youtube, you can see me being put into the guiness world record book for fastest time typing with one hand! not counting this or that last part, it is now 105 words per minute with my LEFT hand! i'm right handed, so with my right hand, it is 159 words per minute!!!!

Tawny TTawny Tover 9 years ago
Super story!

A wonderful story, well told. You are an excellent author. More stories, Please! I loved your descriptions of the lovemaking and of the ladies bodies. Super story! Thanks, You put me to shame!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done

Entertaining and well written. Great pacing without losing focus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Just awesome in every aspect. Wonderful pacing and intensity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ok

sorry but I though it was just too long for me to read, I read the first 4 pages but I just could not read anymore than that

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very hot story!

And a very yummy story too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

An absolutely phenomenal story thank you so much

UncertainTUncertainT3 months ago

What an intensely erotic read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous