Slumber Party Escape Takes a Twist Pt. 02

Story Info
A game of sardines and human remote control.
2.4k words
4.28
15k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one night sleepover had unexpectedly become two. Grant was woken up the next morning by a knock at his door. He opened it a crack and saw it was his daughter, Janice. "Dad, why is your door locked?" she asked. She was always good at knowing when he was lying, so he just pretended he was angry for being woken up, and grumbled, "Whaddya need?"

"So, hope you don't mind, but the girls are going to stay another night." Grant's panic was evident on his face. "But don't worry, we'll be going to sleep early tonight, and we're taking off for the day to go do the beach and the outlets, so you won't even notice we're here." Grant nodded and closed the door.

That suited him - he knew that if he was caught in the presence of Penelope, Janice would know something was going on and prod for details.

Grant waited til her heard the girls leave the house before leaving his room, and made it a point to be gone early evening when he expected them to be back. He took in a late afternoon movie, long dinner, and then stopped off for a six pack he could enjoy in his room.

Arriving back at the house, aside from the front porch light, the lights inside were off. He carefully opened the front door, heard no sound inside - Janice had held true to her promise, he though, and made his way inside. He closed the door behind him softly, heading straight for the stairs.

"Oh shit!" he yelled as a flashlight blinded him. Holding the flashlight was Janice, who screamed "Dad!?" in surprise.

She lowered the flashlight, allowing it light them both up enough. "What's going on?" he asked.

"We're playing sardines," she said, defeated, then yelled aloud, "Give me another couple minutes - my dad just got home!"

"Okay, keep playing," he said, not interested in what sardines was, eager to run upstairs. But the patter of the girls feet made him pause as they all rushed around him, including Penelope. The other two were Leeanna, a petite brunette, and Annie, a 5' 8" athlete with long blonde hair and perfect legs.

"Play with us! Play with us!" they all giggled and pled, Penelope among them. He avoided eye contact with her at all costs.

"Daddy, just play one round. It's easy!"

"And what is 'sardines'?"

"It's easy. It's like hide and seek, but only one person hides and everyone else tries to find me. Once they do, they hide with them. The last person who finds them is the loser. And it's all in the dark."

Grant knew this could be a recipe for trouble, but agreed. "Just one round, then I'm hitting the sack." The girls cheered.

"Now, make a circle like before," Janice ordered. Leeanna and Annie grabbed one of Grant's hands, and one of Penelope's making a ring. It was unavoidable to look at Penelope, now that they were facing each other. She smirked at him devilishly.

"Start the countdown!" Janice chirped, bounding away along with the flashlight, leaving them in darkness.

The girls started slowly counting down from 20. "19, 18," the girls chanted.

Leeanna tugged on Grants hand, forcing him to join in. "17," he boomed, not intending to be so loud, matching the girl's level as the continued, "16, 15, 14..."

They all got quieter and quieter, ("13, 12, 11...") listening carefully between numbers ("10, 9, 8, 7...") for wherever Janice could be, ("6, 5, 4, 3..") until ("2, 1...") they whispered "zero."

They dropped Grant's hands, as they disappeared, little foot patters going away from him in every direction.

Grant was careful to keep his hands up in front of him to avoid running into a wall or furniture as he made his way around. He'd lived here for a decade - literally placed ever piece of furniture - but still he couldn't remember where everything was in the darkness.

He sensed something ahead of him and braced himself, capturing someone's waist between his palms. Their hands wrapped on each side of his neck, and pulled his head down til he felt their breath. He presumed it was Penelope, but couldn't be sure.

"Meet me in Janice's room precisely at 1am," she whispered. "Walk in with your eyes closed and only do what you're told. A surprise awaits."

The girl slid from his hold, and was gone. Grant stood still until, he heard a light cough from another room, and carefully made his way, eager to get the game over with.

In the den, the air was muffled - it was impossible to sense other people were in there. A flashlight again blinded Grant, as his daughter and the girls jumped around him, celebrating their victory of not being the loser of the game. "You lose, dad!" she said as the rest laughed.

"Okay, off to bed for me," he said, pretending to be defeated. "And I thought it was early bedtime for you girls..."

"I know, dad, this was our last round." She gave him a peck on the cheek, "Goodnight!" The other girls playfully smacked their lips and blew kisses at him. "Goodnight" they all called out to him playfully.

Grant headed upstairs, showered, enjoyed a beer, and made note of the time. It was only 9pm.

The minutes crawled towards 1am. He contemplated whether or not to actually take up the challenge he was given to go to Janice's room later, tempted to simply jerk off and drink beer until he knocked himself out.

After one beer, though, he was rock hard, thinking of every scenario that may be awaiting him. He limited himself to two beers, opting to be present for whatever happened.

At 12:30 he swapped out his boxers for briefs and a pair of jeans to cover his boner, just in case someone saw him during the eight steps between his and Janice's room.

At 12:55 he was pacing his room.

At 12:59 he headed out of his room - being early by one minute wouldn't hurt anyone.

As he reached for the door handle, he squeezed his eyes shut, and walked inside.

Someone helped close the door behind him. He could sense the energy of that same someone walking around him before he felt their hands drag across his shirt, circling him, then grasping him in a hug from behind. "Say nothing," Penelope whispered in his ear, her breath sending chills across his neck. "Don't make a noise." Grant nodded.

Penelope's cool hands went under his shirt, rubbing across his chest to his nipples, rolling them between his fingers. Grant squeezed his mouth shut to keep from moaning aloud.

"Shhhh..." Penelope whispered, then pinched, causing Grant to gasp aloud.

She proceeded to tug off his shirt, then pulled down on his jeans. "Remove these," she ordered.

He pulled down his pants, leaving his briefs on. Penelope giggled, "Nice package," and dragged her fingers across the bundle. She paid special attention to a damp, sticky spot over pre-cum over the tip of his penis. "Is this for me?" she asked, licking the tip of her finger. Grant nodded again. "Good, I brought a prize for you too." She leaned to pull his briefs down, and prodded him to step out of them, and stood back up.

"On the count of three, slowly, to yourself, open your eyes."

Grant heard her move away, and thought to himself, "one crocodile, two crocodile, three crocodile," and opened his eyes.

The room was dimly lit using a only a single string of white Christmas LEDs. It was enough to make out Penelope sitting at the makeup table. She was leaning back to show off a black nylon body stocking that fit her perfectly. She spread her legs slightly to show him it was crotchless.

He moved toward her, ready to fuck her immediately.

"Stop!" she insisted with one finger up. "I'm not your surprise. Turn around."

Grant pivoted around to the bed.

Annie, the tall athlete of his daughters friends, was laying back over the covers, wearing a white lace bra and matching panties. One leg was folded up, her hands behind her head. A blindfold covered her eyes.

Penelope crossed the room, running her fingers across Grant's back as she passed, and leaned by Annie. Keeping eye contact with Grant, she whispered in Annie's ear, "Are you ready?" Annie nodded.

She watched Grant's eyes devour Annie's body. She rubbed the back of Annie's neck, then let her hands run over Annie's chest. "Last night, before I came up to visit you," she told Grant, "when Annie's turn or truth or dare came up she was dared to share her naughtiest sex fantasy."

Penelope reached under Annie to unsnap her bra, never stopping her story. "She said it was to be blindfolded while a stranger crept into her room and did naughty, naughty things to her."

Annie sighed as Penelope pulled away her bra.

Penelope continued, leaning back to pull down Annie's panties, and continued, "After I came downstairs last night, I caught her masturbating, and she confessed she was thinking about it... I had her give me all the details, while I finger fucked her to help her cum."

Penelope stood up, walked to Grant, and dragged him by the hand to the edge of the bed.

"Afterwards I told her I was going to make it a reality, and here we are."

Grant's heart was pounding, thinking of what the naughty, naughty things were that he could do.

"Can you follow my instructions?" Penelope asked. Grant nodded.

"There are two rules. One, you only do what I tell you. And two, you don't cum. I'm saving that for my pussy. Okay?"

Grant nodded again, afraid he was going to cum right on the spot.

Penelope stepped behind him and she gave him a soft hug. He felt her breasts press against his back, and her head resting between his shoulder blades as she whispered, "What I do to you, do to her."

Penelope's hands slid across over his chest, just below his nipples, and said, "Do this."

Grant leaned down to touch Annie belly, causing her to tense momentarily, then relax, then let his hands go up her body, cupping the underneath of her supple breasts. He observed the slight changes in her breathing patterns and facial expressions, and adjusted his pressure accordingly.

Penelope drew circles around Grant's areolas, and he did the same to Annie - noticing that like his, her nipples were hardening up.

Grant followed Penelope's lead as she rubbed her fingers across his nipples, then pinched them softly. Annie moaned as he did the same to her. For several minutes, he followed along as Penelope ran her hands up and down his chest, arms, and eventually his thighs, while Grant tried to trace those same moments on Annie.

Grant couldn't tell if Penelope was playing more to his response, or Annie's. Either way, Grant was tuned in with Penelope enough that when she finally started teasing his balls and cock, his fingers were instantly on Annie's pussy, running along the rim of each of her lips.

Penelope dropped to her knees, pulling his crotch to her mouth. She licked his balls while taking his cock in her fist, one thumb rubbing just under the tip. Grant maneuevered to the bed, laying sideways so Penelope could continue while he spread Annie's legs, and began licking up her thighs. When Penelope began licking the shaft of his penis, he ran his tongue along the length of Annie's pussy lips. When Penelope took his whole cock in his mouth, he drove his tongue in and out of Annie's vagina, then moved to her clit. Even in middle age, he never knew the right technique, so just tried spelling the alphabet, adjusting speed and pressure to Penelope's rhythm, which seemed to work - Annie's moans were getting louder.

While Grant felt he was keeping up with Penelope's moves, he was caught off guard as she reached between his legs and slid a finger up his ass. She stopped sucking his cock, squeezing it tight with her other hand. "Don't stop pleasing Annie," she ordered. Grant continued to spell letters on Annie's clit, but reached under her ass to slowly slip a finger inside. As Penelope rubbed inside his ass, Grant did the same to Annie - they were both pressing to have the fingers deeper inside them.

"She going to cum," Penelope said, "but not you."

And then, Annie screamed, bucking her pussy up into Grant's face. She whimpered as her bucking sped up, then slowed down, and up again, then collapsed, shuddering, as Grant let his head rest between her thighs.

Penelope moved up to the bed and removed Annie's blindfold. They smiled at each other, before kissing passionately. Annie looked down at Grant.

"Janice's dad?" she exclaimed with a combination of surprise and delight.

Penelope laughed. "Yes. And now it's my turn to get what I've been waiting for all day."

She straddled Annie, putting both of their crotches in Grant's face.

"I want your hot load in my pussy," she said, looking back at Grant. "Fuck me now."

He got onto the bed, and slid his cock into Penelope from behind. His hands slid down between the girls and their mashed breasts. He'd never had a three way before, and he wanted to enjoy it as much as he could, though he knew he wouldn't last long. He looked down to see Annie stared up at him, grinning, licking Penelope's neck and ears, causing her to moan. That did it.

He came harder than he'd ever remembered. His cock pumped what seemed like knots of semen into Penelope. He was afraid that when he withdrew, it would all come pouring out. He was careful pulling out.

Penelope rolled over, laying along side Annie. "Go get us a warm towel," she ordered Grant.

Grant quickly pulled on his pants, and headed out the door to the restroom. He cranked the hot water, soaked a towel and returned to the room. Penelope snagged the towel and gently washed between her and Annie's legs.

"Now that there's a witness to you violating Annie, who knows what else you'll do to keep it all a secret." The girls giggled. "We already have some ideas."

Penelope looked at Annie, then Grant. "I think maybe it's time for his ass to take a pounding," she said, then began making out. Grant's jaw dropped at both the sigh, and absorbing what Penelope could have in mind.

Taking a quick breath, she fluttered a hand at Grant and said, "Go back to your room."

He returned to his own bed, pounded another beer, and got the worst nights sleep he'd ever had.