Slummin It - Alexa Ch. 02

Story Info
Young white girl returns to Puerto Rico.
2.6k words
4.38
8k
15

Part 3 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

This story is fiction. It contains group sex and interracial sex. It also includes rough sex, pissing and rimming.

When Alexa and her family got home from their vacation, she spent the last few weeks of her summer vacation getting ready for college and trying to figure how to get back to Puerto Rico. Preparing for school was the easy part. Having been one of the most popular girls in her senior class, and a straight 'A' student, she didn't think much about school. Getting back to her black masters in Puerto Rico was taking a little more planning. Money wasn't the issue. Alexa had a very nice bank account, thanks to her grandparents who left her enough to pay for college and then some. The problem was finding the time away from her parents.

Once her classes began, Alexa buckled down and worked hard. Although she was asked out on dates several times a week, she chose to study instead. A few weeks after her midterm exams, she had the top grades in her classes, so she told her professors that she needed to take a week off due to a family situation. Since she was an attractive well-liked student, her teachers gave her assignments and their blessings to go to her family.

She quickly booked a round trip flight to Puerto Rico and called Bembe to tell him she was returning for a week.

"Yo bitch. You comin back to get your slutty white twat serviced by me an da boys?" He asked.

"Yeah, baby, I missed you and I really missed your beautiful black cocks," she said. "How are Paz, Maeco and the boys?"

"Dey gonna be happy to have your hot pussy to fuck, bitch. You feel up to it? Maybe we put your white ass on da street dis time."

"Mmm, I'd rather be with you and the boys, but you know I'll do anything for you, baby." She said.

"I know you will, bitch. Call me when you get in," he said.

"OK, baby. I miss you," she said.

"Whatever bitch," he said before hanging up on her.

Alexis packed her small suitcase, knowing she wouldn't need many clothes. She put on a light summer dress that hit her at mid-thigh. Since her breasts were small, she wore no bra, and bought a new thong that she knew would be destroyed as soon as she arrived. Her stomach was churning with anticipation for the whole flight.

"Hey baby, I'm here. Can you pick me up?"

"Yeah bitch. Unbutton your top and meet me at the pickup gate four in about 20 minutes."

She nervously unbuttoned the top of her dress to her navel, and held it together while walking to gate 4. Thirty minutes later, Bembe pulled in with an old Chevy Nova with Maeco in the passenger seat and Paz in the back seat. Alexa had an ear-to-ear grin as Bembe opened the trunk. She tossed her suitcase in the trunk and threw her arms around him, kissing his face.

"Get in da car, slut. We got time for that later," he growled. The young girl giggled and jumped in the back seat with Paz. As she was about to close the door, Maeco got in behind her. Before she was able to sit down between the two big black men, Maeco had his hand up the back of her dress and Paz started unbuttoning her dress. Within seconds, she was naked and their hands were moving freely over her thin white body. Her right leg was pulled over Maeco's left leg and her left leg was pulled over Paz's right leg leaving her pussy wide open. Bembe adjusted the mirror and grinned as he looked at the young white slut's fully exposed pussy while thinking of the fun it would soon provide for he and his friends.

On the ride to the old slum apartment, she was fingered to several orgasms and, at one point, had four of Paz's fingers in her cunt and three of Maeco's up her ass as she lay horizontally on their laps. The men were also squeezing her breasts and twisting her hard nipples as many passerby and other motorists looked on in disbelief at the 18-year-old girl thrashing and moaning.

"Don't wear the little slut out before the rest of us get a shot at her," Bembe said while laughing at the young whore coming over and over.

When they reached the apartment complex, the men carried the naked white slut into the filthy apartment. Alexa was oblivious to where she was, who she was with or even the fact that she was still naked while they carried her through the apartment building in front of others. Raynaldo opened the door when he heard them coming down the hallway, and Anton stood back as they carried her inside.

She was moaning and twisting as the orgasms wracked her sexy young body. As she was roughly tossed onto the stained and smelly mattress, the five older black men descended on her and abused her for the next two hours.

Several times, she had two cocks in her pussy, one in her ass, and two fighting for her mouth. The 110-pound white girl was completely dominated by more than 1,000 pounds of big black islanders. Once again, when the men were spent, they stood back and laughed at the unconscious young white slut laying on the piss-stained mattress covered with their sweat, spit and cum.

When she regained consciousness, she needed help standing and moving to a chair. As she sat, Bembe said, "You know, slut; you've been here two hours and you ain't cleaned anyone's asshole yet."

She smiled up at the big man and said, "Do you want me to lick your asses now, Bembe?"

He sneered at her and said, "Do you want to lick our black asses, slut?"

"Oh yes. Can I please clean your asses, sirs?."

Bembe walked to her, pulled her head back and forced two fingers into her mouth. When her mouth was fully open, he spit into it and said, "Swallow. Then eat my ass, slut."

Alexa quickly swallowed and fell to her knees. Bembe turned and she dove into his black ass, first fluttering her tongue around the edge and then driving her tongue deep into his bowels, as sweat poured down his body. With her tongue in his ass and her hand jerking his cock, it didn't take long before he was hard again. He let her continue rimming his as and jerking his cock until he was ready to cum. He turned and blew his load across the pretty brunette's face, and then used his spent cock to scoop it into her waiting mouth.

Each of the men took turns letting the young slut rim their asses and blowing their loads either down her throat or across her pretty white face. While she was eating the four black asses, Bembe called a few more of his friends to come enjoy the white slut's body. As Raynaldo blew his cum over her face and onto the filthy stained floor, four more big burly black men entered the room. They watched as Raynaldo scooped cum from the pretty white girl's face and fed it to her. And they were shocked when Raynaldo got on his knees and scooped cum from the filthy floor, stood and fed it to her.

"Dis skank ho is nasty, Bembe," one of the newcomers said. "She do anything?"

"Yeah, bro. She do anything we tell her to do."

"Man, where you find such a hot little white slut? She looks like she just 18, but she suck like she a pro."

Bembe and Paz laughed, and Bembe said, "Dis little slut was on da beach lookin for something to do a couple months ago. So, I introduced her to black cock." He turned and looked at Alexa. "Ain't dat right, bitch?"

Alexa looked up at him and nodded, "Yes sir."

"And what will you do for my black cock, you little white whore?"

"I'll do anything, sir."

"Tell these bros who owns that slutty white cunt."

"You do, sir. You own my whole body, sir."

Bembe held out his hand towards Alexa and said, "Have fun, boys."

The four newcomers all had their cocks in her at the same time as she screamed and cried and came over and over again. They laughed at her as they twisted her nipples making her scream in pain. They laughed when she begged them to be gentle forcing two cocks into her ass at once. She cried as they slapped her face and her white ass. And when they were finished, they took her to the bathroom and pissed all over her.

When she finally came around, she took a shower and then fell onto the mattress and went to sleep immediately. Anton brought her breakfast the next morning and then fucked her afterwards. The others stopped by throughout the day to bang the 18-year-old slut.

At 5:30, Paz asked, "What's the plan for the slut tonight, Bembe?"

"I'm gonna sell her pussy on the street. As hot as dis bitch is, I should make good money wit her."

After the boys gave Alexa more food, they let her shower and dress in one of her short skirts and a tight tank top with no bra or panties. Bembe sent the others out to scrounge up customers while he walked Alexa to the beach holding her hand. This is what Alexa had been hoping for - time with Bembe. They walked for a short while and stopped for a couple drinks and then Bembe walked to her a secluded spot on the beach where a dozen black men of all ages and shapes were waiting with Maeco and Anton.

As Bembe walked Alexa to the group of men, he saw them all looking at her like a wolf looks at a sheep. He saw money changing hands as the men approved of the young slut and paid to fuck her. They moved away and stopped at the small blanket that Raynaldo had placed on the sand. He stripped her and lay her on the blanket. He knew she was scared. He said, "I will be nearby, but I want you to show these men a good time. Understand?" She nodded her head. "Good. Because you'll do whatever I tell you to do, right?" She nodded again. "Good," he said as he motioned to the men.

Two at a time, the men moved to the young girl; one in her pussy and one in her mouth. In the end, it took her just over an hour to make 14 men shoot their cum into her. She was an exhausted mess as she lay on the blanket. She had cum dripping from all of her orifices as Raynaldo and Anton wrapped her in the blanket and carried her back to the apartment. They laid her on the stained mattress and left.

The next day, Bembe asked Anton to take her to the beach and let her relax. In the evening, when they returned, Paz and Raynaldo were waiting for them and they triple teamed her, eventually managing to get two cocks into her cunt and one into her ass. After she ate their asses, they left her asleep on the filthy mattress.

The next morning, Bembe took her to one of the island tattoo parlors where he had her branded with his name on her ass. He also had a small ace of spades tattooed next to her pussy. That night, he got her drunk and put her on her knees on the beach where she sucked 15 customers, earning him $300.

The once innocent 18-year-old pretty girl had descended into a black-cock addicted cum dump whore. But she would still do anything for Bembe. Her pussy was no longer tight, nor was her ass. She had ingested more cum than she would have believed possible, and had no idea how many different black cocks had been in her body.

The men introduced her to cocaine, fucked her and whored her out for the rest of the week. When it came time for her to fly back to school, she looked like she had aged 15 years. She considered not going back, but in a brief moment of clarity, she looked at herself in the mirror and realized she couldn't maintain this lifestyle very long before she would be dead or in jail.

Anton drove the old car to the airport while she sucked Bembe's cock. She swallowed his load just as they pulled up to the curb to drop her off. She buttoned up her dress, got out and grabbed her suitcase. "Bembe, I probably can't come back until spring break."

"Whatever," he said. "You let me know when you come back and we'll take care of that slutty white cunt again. Understand?" She nodded her head. "Later, slut," he added as he shut the door and drove away.

Alexa was so tired that she slept all the way home. When she got back to school, she skipped the first day so she could do all of the work she was supposed to do while in Puerto Rico. After spending a few days thinking about it, she realized that she had been going down a dangerous road in Puerto Rico. She had no idea how she was going to explain her new tattoos to her parents. Her pussy was just a gaping hole that wouldn't satisfy any one man. She'd really like to have a little coke but had no idea where to get it.

As she sat thinking about it, she decided that she was done with Bembe and the boys in Puerto Rico. If she needed black cock, she'd have to find it elsewhere. Maybe the Alpha Phi Alpha black fraternity. And as far as coke, she needed to get past that right now.

Alexa's grades were pretty good the first term because of all her hard work prior to going to visit Bembe. During the second term, she spent quite a bit of time at the Alpha fraternity, and also found someone to get her a little coke now and then. But she never seemed to be satisfied with the black fraternity brothers, whether she fucked them one-at-a-time or gangbanged several at-a-time.

So, as spring break approached, Alexa found herself sitting in her room with a bottle of wine and a little coke when she dialed her phone. "Dis Bembe," came the reply.

"Hey baby, this is Alexa."

"Who?"

"Alexa."

"I don't know no Alexa."

She paused for a few seconds, and then finally said, "I'm your little white slut, baby. I.. uh, I, uh... I spent a w-w-week with you and th-the b-boys a c-couple months ago."

"Oh yeah," he said. "You dat white skank ho dat likes to fuck."

"Uh,... y-yeah, uh,... I guess that's m-me, Bembe."

"If I remember, I own your slutty white ass, don't I?"

"Umm,... I, uh... I, uh.... "

"Fucking answer me, slut!!! I said I own your ass, don't I?"

"Y-y-yes, Bembe. You own my body and c-c-can do anything you... "

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. What chu want?"

"I w-want t-t-to come and s-see you."

"When?"

"In t-two w-weeks."

"Call me when you get in. You know we all gonna fuck your skank ass, don't you?"

"Y-yes sir. I know."

"Call me when you get here, bitch," he said and then hung up.

When she hung up the phone, she knew she shouldn't go, but...

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers