Slummin It - Gerri Ch. 02

Story Info
Detective continues working with homeless man.
1.9k words
4.43
6.4k
9

Part 8 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

When Gerri got home, she drank a strong rum and coke and quickly mixed another. "What the hell did I just do?" She thought to herself. She took a big drink of her cocktail. "I just fucked a filthy street bum to solve a case. And when we finished, I offered to do it again. What is wrong with me?"

She carried her drink into the bathroom and turned on the shower. As she stripped, she looked at her 5'6" ebony body in the mirror, and thought, "Not too bad for being 31-years-old. I've managed to not gain any weight and to keep a fairly decent body since graduating from high school. And I've always dated decent looking professional men." She paused and took a big drink. "So how in the hell did I end up with an old dirty homeless man? And how can he be the best fuck I've ever had?"

She finished her drink and jumped in the shower. She spent more than 20 minutes washing the dirt and odor from her body after her evening with Lenny. After drying off, she downed another drink and then got the best night's sleep she's had in months.

"So, what did you do last night, Gerri?" her partner Ron asked the next morning as they climbed into their patrol car.

"N-n-not m-much," she mumbled. "I went for a walk and then had a couple of drinks and turned in early."

"Probably a good idea after you almost single-handedly solved those two murders. Impressive, Gerri. That should make the brass take notice."

"I hope you're right, Ron. It would be nice to get some respect for something other than being a black female cop hired as part of the mayor's quota system."

"Well, damn partner! If you don't get respect for this, you won't get it for anything."

The next two weeks were fairly routine. There were traffic stops, domestic calls, pick pockets, prostitutes, car accidents and minor thefts. We were nearing the end of our shift on Saturday night when the radio squawked, "All units, respond to a possible 10-44 at Booth Park."

"Great!" Ron said. "A possible riot at the end of our shift. Just freakin great!"

Gerri and Ron were the second car to arrive at the park, but by then the rioters were gone leaving just a few bodies on the ground. The ambulances took the four injured parties to the hospital, accompanied by several policemen. Bullet and knife wounds seemed to have caused the injuries, but none of the thugs were talking. Two days later, they still weren't talking, and the police discovered that none of the cameras in the park had picked up anything.

On Tuesday, Gerri was driving home from work when her cell phone rang. "Hello. This is Gerri."

There was a long pause, and then she heard a male voice say, "Do you want to trade that hot pussy for a video?"

She was stunned. "Uh,.... Well uh... Uh... L-L-Lenny? Is that you, Lenny?"

She heard him chuckle and say, "I have a video you might by interested in, but it's gonna cost you more of that pussy."

Gerri's whole body began to tingle, but she wasn't sure whether it was because she thought about getting fucked by the older black man again or because she thought about solving another crime with his help.

"Are you there, Gerri?"

"Uh,... Yeah, uh... I, uh... I'm definitely interested in your video."

"What about getting that hot little pussy fucked? Interested in that??"

"Uh,... Y-y-yeah. I'm, uh.. Yeah."

Lenny told her where they should meet and she turned her car and quickly drove to the alley that Lenny called home. She parked and started down the alley when Lenny stepped out from behind a dumpster. She caught herself smiling as she looked at the older man who had turned her into a wanton whore when he last fucked her.

"Are you grinning because of the video or because I'm going to fuck you again?"

She had a big grin and said, "Maybe both."

He decided to test the little black cop, and said, "I suppose I could be a good citizen and just give you the video."

"Oh no! Oh no!" She quickly said. "A deal is a deal. I know what I have to do to get the video."

"Well, I don't want you to 'have' to do it."

She lightly punched his arm and said, "OK! OK! I want your cock. I want you to fuck me again Lenny. Please."

Lenny put his arm around her with his hand resting on her breast and they walked to his shack. Once inside, Gerri stripped out of her clothes in record time, and Lenny stood and admired her sensuous body, and thought, "Finding this hot little bitch was my lucky day."

Although Lenny smelled of urine, trash, cigarettes and sweat, Gerri moved to him and dropped to her knees and unzipped his stained pants. He smiled down at her as she pulled his big cock out and kissed the tip. "Mmmm," she moaned, "I need this, Lenny."

"Help yourself, baby girl."

She shoved her tongue into his pee hole and then engulfed as much of his cock as she could. She kissed and slurped his cock until it was rock hard. Then she kissed down its length as she jacked him off with her hand. She put one of his smelly balls into her mouth and sucked on it. Then she switched and sucked on his other ball, and finally tried to get both in her mouth at the same time.

Eventually, he reached down and nudged her on to the stained mattress. She spread her legs and reached out her arms for her lover. He thought, "This is a far cry from the first time I fucked her." He dropped his pants and moved to the mattress. As he stooped towards her, her arms went around his neck and she pulled him onto her. His cock slid into her soaking wet slit and he began pumping her as his hands found her breasts. He squeezed her breasts and then tweaked her hard nipples.

"Ohhhhhh, yessss!" She moaned. Her legs wrapped around him pulling him deeper inside of her. His breath stunk of stale food, cheap wine and cigarettes, but she was so aroused that her lips found his and she shoved her tongue into his mouth. He reciprocated as he pumped her harder and harder.

Her body was humping him and she was screaming in orgasm after orgasm. "Ohhh yesss! Fuck meeee! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhhhhh!"

Lenny fucked the 31-year-old cop for almost 15 minutes before dumping his load into her, as she screamed in one final climax. Her legs and her arms still held him tightly as her mouth continued to kiss his face and her tongue probed his mouth. She held him a long time before finally releasing him.

Lenny got to his knees and looked down at the hot little black cop that he had conquered, and now appeared to be addicted to his cock. He said, "OK, I'll go get the video. I hope you can use.... "

"No, not yet, Lenny. Can you just lay beside me?"

He had a puzzled look on his face as he lay back beside Gerri. She spooned against him with her naked leg over his legs and her arm across his shirted chest. As she played with the buttons on his shirt, she asked, "If we lay here for a little while, can you go again?"

He smirked at her and nodded his head. "Give me a half hour and we can go again if you want. Are you sure you would rather go again instead of looking at the video?"

She smiled at him and said, "I can look at the video later. Right now, I want more of that beautiful black cock." They both lay quietly for a few minutes until she said, "Can I help it get hard if I suck on it?"

He smiled and nodded his head. Gerri leaned up and kissed him and then began kissing and licking his neck. She unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his chest and stomach. When she reached his cock, she kissed the tip and then licked its length. She licked it like a lollypop and then slid as much as she could into her mouth. She tasted the juices from her pussy on his cock which just further aroused her.

For several minutes, she licked and sucked his cock and his balls until it began to grow. She kept at it, and it soon was rock hard. Gerri lifted up and straddled him as his cock easily slid into her wet cunt. She moved up and down and bounced on his cock until she was exhausted and fell onto him. Lenny rolled her over, keeping his cock in her pussy and took over. He pounded her pussy bouncing her body all over the stained mattress. Her arms and legs were locked around him and she screamed and moaned in pleasure. The seat fell from his body onto her and she licked his chest. Eventually, he shot his cum deep into her giving her one last shuddering orgasm.

He fell beside her and she fell asleep for almost an hour. When she woke up, he was smiling down at her naked body. She saw that he was fully clothed and was holding what appeared to be a cell phone. He handed her the phone as she sat up on the mattress, but her eyes never left his. Finally, he said, "Aren't you going to watch the video? It shows how the fight started and who hurt the thugs you took to the hospital."

She continued to look at him. "Nobody has ever fucked me like that. It was perfect," she whispered.

"Well, you're a hot little bitch, so I have to admit that I enjoyed it too."

She stood up and dropped the cell phone on the mattress. She walked to Lenny and put her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. Their tongues wrestled from mouth-to-mouth as her legs straddled and began humping his right leg. When they broke the kiss, she looked into his eyes and said, "When can we do this again, Lenny?"

He grinned knowingly at her and teased, "When I witness another crime and get it on video."

She quickly said, "I don't want to wait that long. May-maybe y-you could c-come to my place on my next day off."

"Jackpot!" He thought. Playing hard to get, he said, "Well, I don't know if.... "

"Oh, please Lenny. I'm off next Monday and Tuesday. Please. I want you to come over. I'll give you dinner and you can take a shower if you want. I'll even shower with you. Please, Lenny."

"Well, I suppose I could, if you think it would be alright."

As she lifted his hands and put them on her naked breasts, she said, "Yes. Yes. I think it would be great."

She kissed him again, and he said, "Well, my little slut, I have to go out and find myself some dinner, but I'll walk you to your car."

Gerri quickly got dressed and the two of them left for her car. When they arrived, she turned and kissed him again. "Thanks for the video, Lenny. How about if I pick you up right here when I finish my afternoon shift Sunday night? I can be here by 11:30." Lenny nodded his head. She looked into his eyes and said, "If this video is only half as good as the others, this little slut is going to give you a night to remember."

"I'm counting on that," he said as he possessively squeezed her perfect ass, and then turned and walked away.

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers