Slummin It - Gerri

Story Info
Detective uses her body to buy evidence from homeless man.
3.5k words
4.26
26.2k
33

Part 7 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Geraldine (Gerri) Taylor had been a cop for 12 years and some of her co-workers were still upset at the way she was hired. After Gerri graduated from Penn State and the Police Academy, the mayor of Buffalo announced that the city would be hiring 12 new police officers, half of which would be black women. Gerri was one of the six black women hired under the mayor's new racial quota program, and even though she had turned out to be a good policewoman, several of her co-workers still harbored a grudge that many other qualified applicants were disqualified because of their race or sex. The other five black women had all left the department for other police jobs or to start a family, but Gerri remained.

Gerri's first few years were spent on patrol with her partner in Babcock, MLK Park, Emerson and Broadway-Filmore, all of which were considered as the more depressed areas of the city. The residents, many of whom were black, liked the new policewoman and thought she treated them fairly. Once the boys in Vice discovered Gerri, she was regularly pulled to work with them. She spent many evenings in a short skirt, tight top and heels walking the streets attempting to lure johns into propositioning her. Being an attractive 5'6" tall black woman with a 38-26-38 body and legs to die for, she was frequently propositioned. She spent several years going back and forth between vice and her regular patrol.

When Gerri was 31 years-old, she transferred in to the Homicide Department where she spent her time investigating murders and questionable deaths in the city. During that time, she agreed to periodically spend a few weekends a year walking the streets for Vice since she had one of the best solicitation arrest records in the department.

Although Gerri was a natural when she patrolled the slum areas and when she worked with vice, homicide was a challenge for her. This was the first time in her career that she wasn't considered one of the best in her department. Her arrest record was adequate, but not good. Her investigative skills were OK, but not outstanding like that of some of her co-workers. This is when more officers began looking at her career advancement as a result of reverse-racism. Gerri knew she needed to get a break, but was stymied on how to do it.

She and her partner Ron were investigating a stabbing death that occurred in the Emerson area of the city. The body was discovered in an alley behind a small bar that some of the locals frequented. Ron and Gerri spent most of the day in the alley and talking with anyone who would give a couple of cops a few minutes, and there weren't many. When they finished for the day, Gerri decided to check out the alley one more time on her way home. Even though it was dusk, she parked her car and walked down the alley with her hand close to her gun.

Gerri spent a few minutes walking around the yellow police tape and looking at the body's chalk outline. She walked further into the alley and then returned to the murder site. As she was standing looking at the outline, she heard a deep voice behind her. "What chu doin in this alley, bitch?"

She pulled her gun and spun around to see a tall black man dressed in dirty clothes. Even though it wasn't cold, he wore an old torn army coat and ragged jeans. His knit hat had holes in it and she could tell that he was missing a few teeth. He appeared to be in his 50s or 60s and was over six feet tall and was kind of thin. "Who are you?" She demanded.

"I'm Lenny. Who're you and what chu want?"

"I'm asking the questions here, Lenny," she said.

"Fuck you, bitch," he said as he turned to walk away.

"Hey!" She yelled. "Stop right there or I'll shoot."

He stopped and slowly turned around. As she slowly walked towards him, he said, "Fuck you, bitch. I ain't done nuthin so piss off."

"You call me 'bitch' again, you piece of shit, and I'll kick your ass," she said as she stopped about five feet from him with her gun, in her right hand, still leveled at him.

"Fuck you, bitch."

"I told you not to call me... " Gerri started to say as she stepped forward and swung her fist quickly at Lenny's face. "Ooooff!" She exclaimed as she hit the ground and her gun skittered away from her. Her skirt was around her waist. As Lenny quickly picked up her gun and held it by its barrel, he saw that she had nice legs. He reached out his other hand to help the officer up. Gerri ignored his hand and jumped to her feet. She was furious as she stepped towards him with her fists at her side. "You struck a police officer, you fucking ass hole. You're going to jail for that."

Lenny grinned at the detective as he held out her gun for her. "Fuck you and your jail, bitch. I ain't done nothin and I ain't goin nowhere."

Gerri grabbed her gun and pointed it at him. "Put your hands up ass hole," she yelled as she reached for her handcuffs. Before she even had time to react, Lenny had taken the gun and the handcuffs from her. Without remembering what had just happened to her, she swung her fist at him again and ended up back on the ground with her skirt around her waist. This time, he cuffed her hands and then lifted her back to her feet. She spun around and yelled, "You just bought yourself a lot of trouble ass hole. You're going down for a long time for striking a police officer."

"Listen to me, you stupid bitch. I ain't done nothin and you tried to hit me. I got five witnesses who say so. Understand?"

"There's no one here. Are you threatening me?"

"Nope. I ain't threatening you. I'm tellin ya that my witnesses will say that you started it and you hit me. And I'm tellin ya that I ain't gonna have no trouble getting witnesses against a fuckin cop."

"Uncuff me, you son-of-a-bitch."

Lenny grabbed the front of her shirt and pushed her against a brick wall. "I'll cut you lose, but it you try to hit me again or if you don't put that gun away, I'm gonna stomp your ass whether you're a cunt or not. Understand me, bitch?"

"I told you to stop calling me a... "

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!"

Gerri was biting her tongue as Lenny spun her around and uncuffed her hands. She spun back around and glared at him. "How dare you treat a police office..."

"I said to shut the fuck up! You wound too tight bitch. I think you need to get laid."

Gerri sputtered and fumed for a few seconds and then said, "Well I'm not going to get laid by a piece of shit like you, ass hole."

Lenny grinned at the pretty detective as he reached to hand her the gun. He saw that she had a hot body and a pretty face. Several buttons on her blouse had come unbuttoned during her falls. He said, "Maybe we could work out a trade, copper."

Gerri grabbed her gun and put it into her purse realizing that she was no match for the dirty black man. "How were you able to do that to me?"

"Do what?" He asked.

"How were you able to disarm me and put me on the ground so quick? I was at the top of my class at hand-to-hand, but you made me look like an amateur."

Lenny smiled at her and said, "I was in the service for 21 years, 16 as an MP. I had a lot of fights and had to take away a lot of guns from ass holes."

"I should have just shot your sorry ass," she said.

"Like I said, you just need to get laid, bitch."

"And like I said, not by a piece of shit like you."

"Too bad, bitch. I coulda solved your cases for you."

"I only have one case, ass hole. And you are the last person who could solve it."

Lenny held up one finger. "Ya got last night's murder." He held up a second finger. "And ya still haven't solved the one from last week a few blocks away in Cherry Alley, have ya, bitch?" He said smirking.

"What do you know about those cases? I could arrest you for withholding evidence."

"You are one stupid bitch, ain't ya? You can't arrest me for nothin. But I'll make ya a deal."

She hesitated for a few seconds and then asked, "What kind of deal?"

"You fuck me and I'll give ya the information to solve the case from last night."

"Ha! Yeah right. Like I'd ever fuck a piece of shit like you. And like you'd ever be able to solve anything. You're nothing but a bum."

He chuckled at her. "Listen bitch, how about... "

"I fuckin told you to stop calling me 'bitch!'

"If you don't shut up, I'm gonna knock you on your ass, bitch. Now like I was sayin, how about we make a deal? If I can give you the proof to solve the murder from last week, then you come back tomorrow. Then I give you the proof for the knifing last night if you fuck me."

"What kind of proof do you have?"

"I ain't tellin ya. But you ain't got nothin to lose, have ya? If ya don't get an arrest, then ya owe me nothin. If ya do get an arrest, but you don't want the proof for tonight's killin, then ya owe me nothin. But if ya get an arrest and ya want the proof for tonight, then ya gotta fuck me."

Gerri stood thinking about what the filthy man had said. There was no way she would fuck him, but he was offering her something that he thinks would prove who killed the guy last week. If it was bullshit, she's lost nothing. If it's legit, then she chalks one up for the good guys and improves her record. She still doesn't have to fuck this loser. Finally, she looked at the man and said, "OK, you have a deal. But the proof has to be good enough for me to get an arrest. Even if it is, I don't owe you anything, right?"

Lenny nodded and said, "That's true unless you want the proof for tonight."

"OK," she said. "You have a deal."

Lenny smiled at her and reached into his pocket. She tightened her hand on her gun as she watched him pull a cell phone from his pocket. He turned it on and walked to her. She was disgusted to be standing next to him, but he worked the phone and then opened a video. As she stood watching the video unfold, she saw the familiar area in Cherry Alley where the murder took place. There was a small car on the right and two men stood next to it. She recognized one of the men as the victim. After a brief argument, one of the men pulled a gun and shot the other and then got in the car and drove away.

As Gerri turned to look at Lenny, he was smiling and he said, "You can expand the screen to get a good shot of the shooter and actually read the license plate."

Gerri's mouth hung open as she stared at him. "How did... Where were you...?"

"Listen bitch, here's the deal. I'll give you the phone. Sometimes I steal smart phones from people and use them in a way they can't be traced. All I've used this one for is to take this video. I have no idea who the phone belongs to. I don't care where you say you got it but don't point to me," he said as he wiped his fingerprints from the phone and handed it to Gerri. "I'll be here same time tomorrow night, bitch, if you want proof of this murder."

Gerri raced back to work and, within hours, arrested the other person from the alley. The weapon was found in his apartment and they were to discover that the bullets matched. She explained that a homeless person had found the phone and given it to her when she rousted him.

Gerri and her partner spent the next day trying to find people in the neighborhood to interview for their newest case, but came up empty. She convinced him to accompany her back to the alley after work to check it out after dark. They hung around for a couple hours, but Lenny didn't show up. The next day, the two detectives admitted that they were stumped on this latest case, so Gerri decided to try to find Lenny after work. She didn't want to fuck him, and was confident that she could convince him to do the right thing.

She was leaning against a dumpster in the alley when she heard his voice behind her. "Hey bitch. Decided to come alone tonight, huh? How'd it work out last night?"

She looked at the ground and then up at Lenny. "We got him. Thank you. I don't think we could have solved that if you hadn't given me that phone."

"Good. Glad it worked out. So, are we gonna fuck or did you already solve this case too?"

"Well, I, uh... I was uh... hoping that you would just give me your, uh... proof. You know... do the decent thing."

Lenny laughed. "That might work if I was a decent man, but I ain't. And I want to fuck ya, bitch."

"Well, that's not going to happen, so why not just give me the proof?"

"See ya bitch. You be wasting my time," he said as he turned and walked away.

She chased down the alley after him and grabbed his arm. "Come on. Isn't there anything you can do? I don't even know that you have proof."

He stopped and turned. He reached into his pocket and pulled out another smart phone. He turned it on and maneuvered through a couple screens and then held it up in front of him. Gerri stepped close and watched as he started another video. She recognized the alley that they were standing in. She looked closer and saw a man leaning against the wall next to the rear door of the bar when another man walked down the alley and headed in the victim's direction. Lenny snapped the phone closed and turned to walk away.

"Wait," she pleaded. "Won't you give me the phone? Please?"

"You know the deal, bitch. You follow me and get laid or this phone ends up in the river. Your call."

"Please," she begged. He turned and walked away. She stood watching him, and when he reached the end of the alley, she ran after him to try one more time. When she had almost reached him, she tried once more, "Please Lenny. I'm begging you. Help me solve this."

He hesitated only briefly and then continued walking without saying anything.

Her mind was in turmoil. She didn't know what to do, but she knew that if she didn't decide in the next few seconds, it would be too late. "Wait," she yelled. "OK, we have a deal. Give me the phone."

He stopped and turned and then motioned at her with his hand to follow him. She followed him down another alley and he shoved open the overhead door of an abandoned warehouse. After they entered, he shut the door and lit an old lantern. He smiled and said, "First we fuck, bitch. Then you get this." He held up the phone. "Otherwise, no deal."

Gerri hesitated for almost a full minute and then nodded her head.

"Take off your clothes," he ordered. Gerri slowly unbuttoned her blouse and slid it from her shoulders. As she was unfastening her bra, she watched Lenny remove his army coat and pull his soiled tee shirt over his head. She saw his ribs on his thin chest. She Pulled off her skirt and slid her panties down her long shapely legs. When she looked over at Lenny, she watched him remove his dirty pants and stared in shock as his huge cock was released.

This filthy man in front of her was making her nipples hard as bullets and she knew her pussy was drenched. He led her to a counter and told her to lean over it. He moved behind her and reached around and squeezed her big breasts. Gerri moaned at his touch. It had been a long time since a man had touched her breasts. He tweaked her nipples and she knew she was on the verge of a climax.

He leaned her further over the counter and she felt the head of his big cock rubbing her moist pussy lips. She tried to push back onto his cock and he pulled his body back a few inches. He looked down at her and knew she wanted it. He moved his hips forward and his cock head slid inside her pussy.

"Unnnnngh" She moaned. He gently moved his cock all the way in to her making her writhe and moan until his balls slapped her ass. She had a huge climax and he smirked as he knew he would give her several more. When it subsided, he began gently fucking her until she had another climax. After that, he relentlessly pounded the detective's pussy for almost 20 minutes giving her at least three more climaxes.

After her last climax, he pulled his cock from her and turned her around facing him. He lifted her and sat her pussy on his hard cock. She wrapped her legs around him and he began fucking her again. "Aaarrrrggggh!" She screamed. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhhhh fuck!"

As he stared into her eyes, she leaned forward and gently kissed him. Then she kissed him harder and he felt her tongue searching the inside of his mouth. He was surprised that she would kiss him, but he kissed her back and ran his tongue along hers and let it slip into her mouth. She moaned and sucked on his tongue.

After another 15 minutes, he blew his cum deep into her pussy giving her another climax. He held her on his deflating cock for a few minutes and then slowly lowered her spent body to the floor. She looked up at him and breathlessly said, "That was awesome!" Then she pulled his head down and kissed him again. She licked his lips and slid her tongue back into his mouth. His hands roamed freely over her body.

When they parted, Lenny walked to his pants and pulled the phone out of the pocket and handed it to her. She smiled as she looked down at the phone. Then she looked back at Lenny as his eyes moved over her body. She hesitated for a few seconds and then said, "Whew, that was the best sex I ever had. If I had known it was going to be that good, I never would have fought you."

As Lenny was getting dressed, he said, "Well, bitch, I steal a lot of phones. And I sometimes am in the right place at the right time to take interesting videos. If I get any more interesting videos that might help your career, maybe I'll give you a call and we can make another deal."

She smiled at him as she realized that it no longer bothered her when he called her 'bitch.' She said, "Anytime, Lenny. I think you were right all along. I just needed to get laid."

"Yeah, now you ain't such a tight-assed bitch. You need to get that pussy used more often."

"Mmm Hmm. You're right. So, when can we do this again?"

"Gimme your card and I'll call when I get another interesting video."

They were both dressed. She looked at Lenny and said, "You don't have to wait until you get another video. You can call me anytime. You'll be doing a public service of keeping me from being a tight-assed bitch. Besides, I never paid you for the first video you gave me."

Lenny knew that he was going to have a good time with this little bitch. He smirked at her and said, "Well, the first video was a freebie, but if it would make you feel better to pay for it, then I'm OK with that. Why don't you meet me in the alley in two days at the same time?" He said as he walked toward the door.

As he passed her, he smacked her sexy ass, she laughed and said, "I'll be there, Lenny. I always pay my debts."

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers