Slummin It Zonia

Story Info
My dream girl becomes a slut.
3.9k words
4.33
8.2k
6
0

Part 36 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,083 Followers

Although this story begins when Zonia and George first meet in middle school, they do not engage in intercourse until they are at least 18 years old.

I've been infatuated with Zonia since she first walked in to my seventh-grade classroom. I thought she was the prettiest girl in my whole class. And as we worked our way through the seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh and our senior year of high school, she was always one of the prettiest girls in our class. Because she was so pretty, she always hung out with the big handsome guys in school, and that certainly wasn't me. Admittedly, she was always friendly to me when we passed in the hall or when we were in the same class, but there was no way she would ever consent to going out with me.

My name is George. I'm 5'10" tall and I weigh 210 pounds. Yeah, I'm a little overweight, and I'm probably a five on a scale of one to ten. My grades were OK and I was accepted at a nearby branch campus of a state university, and planned to be a high school teacher.

Zonia was about 5'6" tall and her body was perfect. At least to me it was. She was probably 38-27-38 and I would guess a solid 'C cup.' I don't think her grades were any better than mine, and at the time, I had no idea what she planned to do after she graduated. But she had always been one of the prettiest girls in our school.

I suppose everyone knew that Zonia was uninhibited and promiscuous, and combining that with her attractiveness, was why she never lacked for dates. As my friends Johnny, Mike and TJ and I were having our end-of-summer celebration before beginning college, they were all giving me a hard time about my infatuation with Zonia.

"So, George, did you ever go out with your dream girl?" Johnny asked.

I shook my head and Mike said, "I heard she's fucked over 15 guys. Maybe she'll work her way through college on her back." My three friends laughed as TJ humped the air.

Once my three jackass friends had stopped laughing and caught their breath, TJ added, "I hear she got a job stripping over in the city. Maybe you can go over and finally see what she looks like naked. Maybe she'll even suck your cock for a few bucks."

Before I could say anything, Johnny said, "I heard she banged Leon, Mitchell, Frank, Carlos and Booker a few times."

"She fucked the whole starting five of the basketball team?" Mike asked. "Wow, I'm impressed. At least she's not racist if she's done all of them. Did she do them all at once or one-at-a-time?"

"I heard she's done both. She went to the prom with Frank, and when they were leaving, I saw Leon, Booker and Mitchell follow them out, so I'm sure they all fucked her afterwards. And I heard she banged them all at the same time more than once."

As my three ass hole pals were denigrating my dream girl, my stomach was churning and I was getting pissed. Thankfully, after a couple more comments, we began talking about our expectations for college.

Well, it took me a long time to finally stop fantasizing about Zonia. I paid attention to my college counselors and majored in science. When I graduated, I got a job teaching high school chemistry and physics. I met Sandy in college and we were married a year after we graduated. She was an accountant with a local company. After a couple of years, we had a little girl that we named Nancy. Unfortunately, Sandy passed away when our little girl was six years old. It took a while, but eventually Nancy and I both adapted and moved on with our lives. When Nancy turned eight, she asked if she could attend a weekend camp with her friends and I realized that my little girl was growing up. Of course, I gave her the go-ahead.

When my old pals realized that I would be alone for the weekend, they convinced me to go out and unwind. As it turns out, we ended up at a strip bar where I was only half paying attention to the dancers, choosing instead to catch up with my old friends.

I was at the bar with my friends and my back was towards the stage. The dancers, who were all 12 or 13 years younger than me, were doing nothing for me and I was ready to leave after an hour. Then I heard the announcer say, "OK you horny old perverts. Put your hands together for our hot milf, Zz-z-o-n-n-ni-i-aaa!"

Even though I heard the announcer, I ignored him, until Johnny screamed, "Holy shit! It's Zonia! It's fucking Zonia! She's still stripping."

We all turned to look at the stage, and there she was. It was my dream girl from high school, and she still looked hot in that slinky red dress that was slit up to her waist. She looked like she had put on a few pounds but her figure was still good enough to attract the attention of the audience, many of whom were 15 years younger than her.

I sat on my stool and stared at her as she worked her way through the songs. After the first song, she was down to her panties and bra. After two songs, she was completely nude and I was panting as I stared at her beautiful 33-year-old body. Mike poked me and said, "She held up pretty well considering she's probably banged a few hundred guys by now, hasn't she?" I numbly nodded my head. "I'll bet she'd fuck you now, George. Hell, I heard she fucks anyone who has a few bucks to buy her pussy for a few minutes." I numbly nodded again. I couldn't take my eyes off my dream girl.

When she finished her set and came out to hustle drinks to the customers, Mike moved on her and brought her back to our table. At first, she smiled when she saw us, and then her smile quickly turned in to embarrassment. "Hi guys," she said. "I haven't seen you since we graduated. How have you all been?"

"We've been good, Zonia," TJ said. "How about you? I heard you started working here when we graduated. Have you been here the whole time?" She nodded her head. After some silence, Johnny said, "How about a lap dance?"

She looked at us with a puzzled look on her face. "You want a lap dance from an old woman when there are all these young girls around?"

TJ said, "It's not for me. George here has had a crush on you since high school. The dance is for him. I'm buying." He handed her a small wad of cash and she stood and grabbed my hand.

"W-w-wait!" I said. "I . . . I d-don't know if . . . ."

She pulled me into the small hall and into a room with about 10 couches. I saw four of the couches being used by other men getting lap dances as she led me to one away from the others. I felt my cock starting to strain my underwear.

"I-I d-don't know if this is such a . . . "

"Sshhh. Sit." She said as she pushed me onto one of the couches.

I tried to speak but she put her finger on my lips. She stepped back and unzipped her red dress. It slid from her smooth tanned body onto the floor. My cock was hard and I looked at that body and that pretty face and thought of the many times I fell asleep dreaming of having her next to me. "Did you really have a crush on me in high school?" I numbly nodded my head. "Why didn't you ask me out? Why didn't you ever try to have sex with me? Everyone else did."

I looked down at the tent in my pants. I had never had a hard-on like that. After a few seconds, I said, "I'm not in your league, Zonia. You were one of the hottest girls in school, and I'm, uh . . . Well, I'm uh, I'm just . . . "

"What are you saying?" She asked.

"I'm not in your league, Zonia. I'm me and you're you."

She dropped her bra to the floor, and I knew I was getting close. She straddled my leg and moved slowly back-and-forth as she began grinding on my leg. Within seconds, I shot a load in my underwear. She continued to grind on my leg and, not knowing what I had done.

I spent most of the dance trying to figure how to cover the wetness that was leaking through my pants. When she finished the dance, she stepped back and reached down for her bra and noticed the oyster on my pants. "Did I do that?" She asked with a smirk on her face. I looked down at the wet stain on my pants and nodded my head. She pulled me to my feet and untucked my shirt tails and pulled them over the stain. "There," she said. "Just keep your shirt tail untucked."

As I turned to go, she put her hand on my shoulder and turned me back to face her. "I can't stay in here much longer without giving the house more money. Would you like to have coffee some day?"

"Wha . . . what? Y-y-you w-would g-go for c-coffee with m-me? With m-me?"

She smiled at me and nodded her head. "Yes. Are you free tomorrow morning?" In shock, I nodded my head. "How about we meet at Brady's at 10:00 and catch up on our lives since we graduated? OK?" I nodded again. She smiled and pulled me back into the bar area.

"So, how was it?" Mike asked. "Was it as good as you dreamed it would be?" I gave him a sickly smile and nodded my head. They all laughed and Mike said, "Hell, I thought you'd be more excited than that to finally have your dream girl naked and humping your leg with her tits swinging in your face."

Well, we stayed for another couple of hours; long enough to see Zonia dance again. As I watched her dancing, I could still feel the cold wet spot in my underwear. As I almost drooled over her body, I wondered if the rumors were true of her fucking hundreds of men of all shapes, ages, and colors.

TJ offered to buy another lap dance for me, but I declined. I watched Zonia go into the back room with four other men before we left. First it was an older white man, then a very young black man, followed by an older black man and then a white guy that was about her age. I didn't want to think of her stripping and rubbing her body over the four men who had accompanied her to the back room. I heard them laughing and commenting that they could probably all bang that slut for $100. The young black man said that she fucked a couple of his co-workers a couple of weeks ago.

When I finally made it home, I set two alarms for the morning. I didn't want to miss meeting Zonia. I made it to Brady's at 9:30. I knew I was early so I walked around the block a couple of times and then went inside around 9:45. Zonia walked in at 10:05 wearing tight jeans and a tee shirt.

Once we had ordered, she asked, "What have you been doing for the last 15 years?"

I told her about college and meeting Sandy. I told her about getting married, teaching high school and about my daughter. And I told her about being a single parent. And finally, I told her how I ended up in her club last night.

She asked if I really had a crush on her in high school, and I nodded my head as I looked at the floor. She again asked why I didn't ask her out, and I gave her the same answer from the night before. As I looked up at her, she was looking down at her shoes. She had a sad look on her face, and appeared to be on the verge of tears.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

She shook her head as she fought back tears. I never knew what to do when women cry so I sat quietly and slid some napkins across the table. She wiped her eyes and looked up at me. "You still think I'm pretty?"

"Oh yes," I quickly answered. "Our 15th class reunion is coming up this summer and I have to admit that I was looking forward to seeing you there."

"Rea . . . really?" She asked. I nodded. She began to quietly cry.

"Wha-what's wrong?"

She said nothing for a long time and then looked up at me. With tears running down her cheeks, she said, "I'm not even going to our reunion. I'm ashamed and embarrassed of what I am. I . . . I had s . . I had sex with a lot of the guys that we graduated with, George. I'm sure they all think I'm a slut."

"I don't understand."

She finally looked up into my eyes and said, "I'm a slut, George. I'm nothing but a fucking two-bit slut. I've been taking my clothes off for 15 years and have fucked so many men that I couldn't begin to guess the number. I've fucked men who were 50 years older than me and men that were barely 18. I've been with men of all colors and sizes, and I've been with multiple men at the same time.

I've been arrested twice for prostitution and once on a drug-related charge. I made a decent living when I was younger between my tips, watered down drinks and selling my pussy. But then I discovered drugs and my money quickly disappeared. I've been off drugs for a while, but since I'm getting older, I don't make as much money. The younger guys want the younger girls, not an old hag like me. Nobody wants to be seen with me outside of the bar. They're embarrassed to be seen with an old whore like me, and I can't blame them." She started crying again.

I let her cry for a few minutes not knowing what to say. Finally, I said, "I don't think you're an old hag, Zonia. I think you're as hot as you were when I had a crush on you 15 years ago." I paused for a few seconds. "I wouldn't be embarrassed to be in public with you."

Her head snapped up and she cynically said, "Yeah right. OK, then, wise guy, take me to our reunion."

"OK," I said without any hesitation. "If you're serious, I will be happy to."

"No George. I couldn't' do that to you. You would be a laughing stock and the subject of gossip forever."

I looked at her and said, "I understand, Zonia. But I'd take you if you weren't still out of my league."

She reached across the table and put her hand on mine and said, "No George. I'm not out of your league. You've always been a nice guy and you're way out of my league. You're a respected teacher and member of the community. I'm a whore who was used by a lot of the guys we graduated with and then followed that up by fucking anyone else who had a few bucks. Hell, you're one of the few men that I haven't fucked. And if you just want to fuck me, then let's do it. I'll even give you a freebie."

As I sat looking at Zonia, I finally took a chance and asked, "When is your day off from the bar?"

"I'm off Sunday and Monday. Why?"

"Tomorrow is Sunday. Will you go out with me tomorrow night?"

"What? Are you serious?" I nodded my head. "You don't need to give me a sympathy date, George. I appreciate the offer though."

It took almost 15 minutes, but I finally wore her down and she agreed to go out with m tomorrow. I wore knee-length shorts and a golf shirt and she wore a pair of mid-thigh shorts and a tight tee shirt. We took a short hike at Cornell Creek Park and had a hot dog. We talked about our lives and she asked a lot of questions about Nancy. I told her that I had to pick her up at camp tomorrow, but I understood that she and her friends were doing well and having a good time.

We had an early dinner and then I drove her home. When we parked in front of her apartment, she began to quietly cry. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I . . . I'm s-so happy, George. I haven't had this much fun in a l-long time. No . . nobody takes me on dates. They just want to have sex with me. Tha-thank you. W-would you ple . . please come in?"

I escorted her to her apartment and she asked me inside for coffee. We sat on her couch and drank coffee and talked for a long time. I finally told her that I should leave. She reached over and turned my head to face her. She thanked me again and gently kissed my lips. When we parted, she said, "If you were serious about taking me to our reunion, I'd like to go with you. If you wouldn't be too embarrassed."

She later told me that my smile lit up the room and warmed her heart. I quickly agreed to escort her to our reunion in a few weeks. She threw her arms around me and kissed me hard. And I kissed her back, and we soon had tongues moving back-and-forth between our mouths. The girl that I had dreamed about for so long had her tongue in my mouth and I was as hard as I'd ever been.

We continued to kiss as we shed our clothes. Her body was perfect and I spent a long time exploring it. I kissed her and worked my way down to her breasts. I kissed and nibbled and licked them and moved my hands over her stomach. She lightly moaned and her body writhed under me as I worked my way down her body. I kissed her stomach and then licked her clit as my hands moved over her breasts. I knew I was again on the verge of blowing my load early. I tried everything: thinking of my high school Spanish teacher, eating oatmeal, playing basketball and my three ass hole pals. But by the time I had worked my way back to her breasts, I blew my load across her legs.

As I tried to apologize, she put her finger on my lips and then pushed me to the side onto my back. She lifted up and slid down my body and began licking and sucking my deflating sticky cock. Well, it didn't take long before her skills had me hard again and she was straddling me and riding me like a bronco.

I lasted a long time and even gave my dream girl a couple orgasms before blowing my load into her. I spent the night and we had sex two more times. When we got up in the morning, she moved down and sucked my cock. At breakfast, she said, "I enjoyed yesterday and last night, George. You're a good man. I hope you weren't disappointed."

"Disappointed?? Disappointed? Are you kidding me? It was as wonderful as I thought it would be, Zonia."

She smiled a sad smile at me. "Well, since you've had sex with your 'dream girl,' I suppose we can get back to our lives now, huh?"

"What are you saying, Zonia?"

"Come on George. You've fucked me now so you don't have to pretend you want to spend any more time with me. I get it. I know I'm just a whore." She looked away and down towards her shoes.

I walked over to her and lifted her from her chair. I lifted her chin with my hand and then slowly and gently kissed her. "Zonia, I want to see you some more. I want to . . . "

"Really?" She asked. "But you've already fucked me. Once men have fucked me, they are usually finished with me."

"Dammit, Zonia, I want to spend time with you. I want to . . . . "

"You want to spend time with me?" She asked incredulously. "Are you serious? You really do?"

"Yes," I said as I put my arms around her and pulled her to me. I saw the tears in her eyes as I kissed her. Her arms went around my neck and her tongue went in to my mouth.

Well, to make a long story short, we spent all of our free time together. She continued to dance, but she stopped prostituting herself, even though it was a big hit to her finances. After a couple weeks, I introduced her to Nancy and they hit it off right away.

After a month, she said, "I wish I had known you a long time ago, George. On the other hand, if I had, you probably would have just fucked me and moved on like everyone else did."

"I don't think so," I said. "I probably would have married you."

As it turns out, we continued to date and I took her to our reunion. Most of the men who had fucked her were with their wives so they didn't have much to say. Which is good, because Zonia was hotter than any of their wives. My female classmates just looked sadly at me and shook their heads. I'm sure they were wondering what a nice clean-cut guy with a good job teaching high school was doing with the class slut.

A few of the single guys that had fucked her made comments. One dragged her on the dance floor and tried to take liberties with his hands roaming over her body, but she shut him down pretty quickly. I just heard the end of the conversation as he followed her back to our table waving his arms and saying, ". . . with me and Booker, Leon and Carlos at the same time. You seemed to like getting gang banged so much that you begged us to do it again. I'll bet you . . . . "

"Shut up ass hole," she said spinning back towards him. "I couldn't even feel your tiny little cock. Is that why you're still single?" The people around us began to laugh as he flipped Zonia off, called her a whore and walked quickly away.

So, that's my story. We eventually were married. I realized that I had probably loved Zonia for over 15 years even though she had only felt the same about me for a couple months. She danced for a couple more months and then she found a job as a clerk in an office. But her sexual expertise was now just for me. And I gotta say, that woman definitely had some sexual expertise. She could make me cum almost at will. I've been married to my dream girl for five years and have never been happier. And Zonia has told me many many times that she too, has never been happier. I still think she's way out of my league, but I've learned to keep my mouth shut in case she someday believes me.

BJB69
BJB69
1,083 Followers