Slummin It - Zoe

Story Info
Young black woman fucked by her dad's employees.
2.2k words
4.1
12.1k
20

Part 35 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

This story is fiction and contains nonconsensual interracial sex. Please read something else if this is offensive to you.

"Are you sure you can handle it, Honey?" Isiah Johnson asked.

"Of course I can, Dad. I've grown up around the business. Besides, you and Mom are only going to be gone for 10 days."

"Well, just be careful, Honey. You don't have to go to all the stores in person. Just check in with them by phone. OK?" Zoe smiled at her dad and lightly nodded her head. Isiah smiled at her and said, "I love you, baby. If you have any problem, just give me a call."

Zoe's parents carried their luggage to the car and left for the airport. Zoe plunked herself on the couch and started texting her boyfriend, Jerome. 'Wht time r U pkng me up 2nite?'

'8,' came the reply.

'Cnt w8. C U thn.'

Zoe spent the next few minutes planning her 10 days of overseeing her parents' business. Isiah started a small body shop 32 years ago, and with his wife's help. Being black business owners, naturally much of the black populace patronized their shop, but they also had almost as many customers of other races as customers. Since they were fair and honest with customers, their business had had grown into a small local chain of eight automotive shops around the Detroit area. There were three engine repair shops, two tire shops, one transmission/muffler shop and two auto body repair shops.

Zoe had grown up around the shops and knew basic auto repair, tire repair and basic body repair. But after she graduated from college with a business degree, her dad put her to work in the office doing accounts receivable, payable and payroll. Most of the employees knew the cute little girl who sometimes accompanied her dad when he would stop and meet with the employees or deliver their paychecks. The only site she hadn't visited was the newest repair shop that her dad just bought near the old Tigers Stadium.

Zoe was just 5'4" tall and weighed 106 pounds. Her was a pretty girl and her skin was a beautiful caramel color. Her measurements were 33-24-35 and she had small perky 'A cup' breasts. Zoe was a pretty girl and was never lacking for dates in high school and college. Although not a virgin, her sexual experience was limited.

She spent the day paying company bills and recording revenue and employee work hours for the coming payday. The next day she took donuts and coffee to the two body shops, the transmission shop and one of the repair shops. The employees all enjoyed it when one of the Johnsons stopped by with food and to talk with them, especially when it was the hot little Zoe wearing her mid-thigh length dresses or tight slacks. The following day, she took donuts and coffee to the two tire shops and one of the repair shops, leaving just the newest addition to the company for the next day.

On the third day, she walked in to the last, and newest repair shop. She had a sexy walk, and was even swinging her hips and ass a little more than normal. Unlike the other shops, this one had all white male employees. As she delivered the donuts and introduced herself, the six big white men crowded around the small woman. The men looked down at her much like a pack of wolves look at raw meat.

Zoe looked up at the six huge white men, each one at least six feet tall and weighing more than 200 pounds. Most of the men needed a shave and wore old dirty jeans and tee shirts. Two of the men appeared to be 45 or 50 years old, one looked to be around 30 and the last three were in their late teens or early twenties. All of them appeared to be overweight; some by only a few pounds and a couple by more than 50 or 60 pounds. All-in-all, they were one of the more disgusting group of white men she had ever seen. And they smelled like musk, sweat, urine and old food.

"And who are you, girlie?" One of them asked as he moved closer to her.

She looked up at the big man and mumbled, "I.. I'm, uh.. I'm... "

She felt a hand squeeze her ass. Before she could move, the man in front of her said, "I asked you who you are. Are you stupid, nigger? Answer my fucking question."

"I.. I'm Z-zoe," she whimpered as she tried to move sideways away from the men. She found her way was blocked by another big white body. "Ple-please d-d-don't. I'm Isiah's dau-daught... Ah!"

She felt the hand squeezing her ass and another hand on her left breast beginning to squeeze.

"N-n-nooo! Ple-please d-don... Ahhh!"

The men had surrounded the young woman. She found her arms being held behind her as the men's hands roamed over her slender body. She felt hands on her ass and her breasts. Hands were around her waist and she felt a hand moving up her soft brown thighs. As she squirmed and tried to get loose, the men unbuttoned and removed her dress. She tried to kick as she felt her panties sliding over her hips and falling to the floor. One of the men behind her, unhooked and removed her bra, throwing it under a nearby car.

"St-stop! I s-said stop! I'm gonna have all of you f-fuckers f-fired and arrest... Ahhhh!" She screamed as she felt the fingers slide into her black pussy. "I'm gonna... Ahhh! D-don.. Ahhh!"

The men were laughing at the young black woman as they lifted her feet from the floor and removed her tennis shoes. "Bruce, lock the door and put up the closed sign," one of the men shouted.

Zoe was still trying to kick at the men, but as their hands roamed over her body, that was now being held horizontally, she began to cry. No matter how hard she tried to squeeze her legs together, the men pulled them apart and one of them moved between them.

As the man between her legs slid the head of his cock into her pussy, he laughed and said, "You're gonna like this, nigger. Today, you're gonna get six big white cocks shoved up that nigger cunt, you little slut."

"N-noo! Ple.. Ahhhhh!" She screamed. "Oh! Oh! N-n-noooo! Ahhhh! Aagggh!"

As his co-workers held her arms and legs, her pussy was pummeled by the man between her legs. Hands squeezed her breasts and pinched her hard nipples. The cock continued to slam in and out of her small pussy. She was thrashing and twisting in the hands of the men holding her as the white cock pounded her defenseless pussy.

"You liking this, slut?" The man yelled at her. "Once we all fuck you, you ain't gonna want none of them blackies no more."

"Ah! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ohh shit! Ahhhhh!" She screamed.

As the man dumped his load into the black girl, he reached out and slapped her face. The next man moved between her legs and easily slid his cock into her cum-drenched slit.

"Unnnggh! Ple... Unnggh! Ahhh!" She moaned.

As the man impaled her on his long cock, he reached around and squeezed her ass. He held on tight as he viciously pounded her cunt. He grinned down at her as he watched her head bouncing around and the sweat pouring down her thin firm body. He fucked her for almost 15 minutes before adding his load to the first one. He leaned over her and spit in her face before stepping aside to make room for her next partner.

Midway through the third man's use of her pussy, she had her first orgasm. She had fought it as hard as she could, but in the end, her body betrayed her. She screamed and gripped the arms that were holding her.

"Look at the little slut.! She's coming like a two-bit whore! The bitch is loving our cocks. Give it to her, boys."

The men continued to fuck the small black woman. By the fourth cock, the men put her on a car-creeper mat on the floor and shoved a cock into her mouth. She fought at first, but as her body continued to betray her, she eventually sucked their cocks willingly. The men all fucked her and she sucked several of them over the next 90 minutes.

After all the men had dumped at least one load into the small black woman, they looked down at her lying on the mat. She was covered with sweat and cum was leaking from her well used pussy. She was groggy and exhausted as she looked up at the grinning men standing around her.

"Now slut," one of the men said, "what is it you wanted with our garage? Are you soliciting money or what?"

Zoe tried to speak, but she was having trouble catching her breath, and her brain was in turmoil. After a while, she finally said, "I... I'm uh... I'm, uh, Z-z-zoe J-johnson. Isiah is m-m-my d-dad, and h-he owns... "

"Holy shit," one of them shouted. "We fucked the boss's daughter." The men all laughed and continued to look down at the well-fucked woman.

Another one said, "Well, since we're all gonna get fired anyway, we should probably finish the day using the little slut's body." He leered down at Zoe and said, "What do you think, slut?"

Zoe lay on the floor looking up at the six men who had impaled her small black body on their huge white cocks. Her body and her brain were rushing through many emotions and feelings. She was pissed off that the men had taken advantage of her. She felt sexually sated. She was disgusted by the men's appearances. She was aroused by their big white cocks hanging between their legs. She was confused. She was turned on. She was....

"I said what do you think, slut?"

As she slowly got to her knees, she mumbled, "I... I, uh.... You all were... Oh shit," she finally said as she reached her small hand out and grasped the nearest cock. As her dark hand began jerking the white cock, she looked up at the men and said, "Ple-please fuck me. I w-want to feel your c-cocks inside of me again. Please."

The men looked back-and-forth in shocked confusion. Finally, one of them grinned down at her and said, "You really are a little slut, aren't you?" Zoe nodded her head and then put his cock into her mouth.

"Well boys," he said, "Looks like we got us a hot little nigger whore here that we need to take care of today." He looked down at Zoe and asked, "Have you ever had that black ass hole fucked, slut?" She pulled the cock from her mouth and shook her head no. "Well, today's your day, slut. You're gonna get all your holes fucked today."

The men pounced on the young woman. During the next few hours, the cocks were in her mouth, ass and pussy, many times all at the same time. Zoe screamed and thrashed around and came like a wanton whore. Her slender black body was flipped and tossed and rolled and moved all over the room by the big men. They treated her like a little fuck-toy, which she was.

She screamed like a banshee when her ass hole was violated the first time. And she screamed when her pussy and ass were taken at the same time. She whimpered when the men slapped her tits and her ass. Eventually, she just accepted whatever the men did to her, and she even found herself begging them for more.

They took a break for lunch and then were right back at it afterwards. By the end of the day, Zoe couldn't walk. She had not only been fucked by the six cocks many times, but the men also used several of the tools in the shop on her body. She had been impaled on wrenches, wooden handles, and even some auto parts. She was no longer disgusted by their appearances.

When the men had finished with her and gotten dressed, they looked down at the young black slut. She was drifting in and out of consciousness lying on the car creeper mat. They all had taken pictures throughout the day of cocks going in and out of all of her orifices.

One of the men made a beer run and they sat around drinking and smoking until Zoe finally regained consciousness and slowly got to her feet while holding on to a standing tool box. She stumbled to a chair and sat down. "Whew!" She said. "That was the most intense day of my life."

After almost a minute of silence, one of the men said, "You know, since you can pay bills and handle pay checks from anywhere, maybe you should move your office here."

She looked at the man and said, "You'd like that, wouldn't you? I would probably end up on my back getting fucked by you guys every day."

Nobody said anything for about 30 seconds. Finally, one of the men said, "Yeah, you probably would."

Zoe sat and looked at each of the men, one by one. Finally, she smirked at them and said, "I'll ask my dad when he gets home."

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers