Slut challenged at a work function

Story Info
She is humiliated by her master at a work function.
1.9k words
4.1
27.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilo82
Lilo82
23 Followers

My heart skipped a beat when I saw him come in. Finally. I had never been good at idle chit chat with total strangers. His colleagues seemed nice enough, but I had been waiting for him to show up. Our eyes met across the room. Blood rushed to my loins. His gaze was firm and hard, not loving and sweet as it sometimes is. I knew immediately what kind of mood he was in and that I'd better do what he wanted or I'd suffer later.

He took his time to get to me, all the way at the back of the room, greeting work mates and their partners along the way. His eyes were never off me for too long. I felt as though I was nailed to the floor. I knew I was to stand still so that he could take in what I looked like. Every time he looked at me, his eyes lingered on another part of my body: my bulging cleavage, my tiny waist highlighted by the tight, black dress, my full legs under the slightly-too-short skirt, where, only a few inches higher, my bare pussy was pulsing, longing for his touch.

When he finally reached me, he greeted me by reaching underneath my long, hazel, wavy hair, taking a handful of hair in his fist and using it to pull me into the corridor to the restroom, only a few metres from where I had been standing. He pushed me against the wall and put his other hand on my throat, while still pulling at my hair. My pussy was instantly wet. His bright blue eyes forced themselves onto mine. He didn't say anything. I wanted nothing more than for him to kiss me.

But he didn't look at my pulsing, red lips. Not at my heaving tits. Not at my skimpy dress. Just into my eyes. Making me feel his power over me. Making sure I knew where my place was. Suddenly, he let go of me and averted his gaze. I clumsily stumbled to the floor. He didn't even look at me. He left me there, on the floor, and went back into the crowded room.

I lingered in the corridor for a moment, to regain my composure. My juices had started dripping down my thighs. I knew better than to clean them up. I slowly followed him back into the room, as the bell rang for everyone to take a seat at the dinner table. I meekly followed him to a seat with his name on it. I could smell my pussy juices as I sat down next to him. I wondered if anyone else could.

As the entrees were served, I smiled and tried to engage in the conversation, but all I could think about was that I wanted his fingers inside of me. He didn't seem to be paying attention to me at all. He had a lively debate about the virtues of golf with a balding man on his right. Dessert came with a live swing band and the possibility of dancing. He would never take to the dancefloor. Not in a place like this.

He saw me looking at the dancing couples in envy. It was the first time since the corridor that he had looked at me. He put his hands on my thighs and had to have felt how wet they were. But he didn't move his hand closer to my wet cunt. Instead, he leaned closer to whisper something in my ear, "Stand up and give three guys here an erection. Don't come back until you have done so."

My cheeks turned bright red at his orders. He looked me in the eye again and I nodded. "Yes master," I whispered.

"Good," he went back to his conversation about golf.

I got up from the table hesitantly. I wasn't really sure how to go about this. Everyone on the dancefloor was coupled up. As I reached the dancefloor, a song just finished and one of the women went back to her seat. She had been dancing with a fairly ordinary-looking man in his late forties, who had clearly had a few too many glasses of wine. I scooped in without even asking and started dancing with him. I pushed my ample bosom against his chest, which he clearly enjoyed, but I realised he wasn't drunk enough for it to be as easy as that.

I saw my master looking at me from across the room. He licked some dessert off his fingers and I desperately wanted them inside of me. I plucked up my courage and in a swift move, freed one of my tits from the restraints of the dress. My nipple danced around wildly as if freed from a cage as I pretended not to notice what had happened. I was dancing close enough to the man to feel the bulge in his pants, revealing that he had indeed noticed. I let him enjoy the view for a few seconds longer, before I ran back to the corridor to the restroom in feigned embarrassment.

As I pushed my tit back into their tight cage, the balding man from our table came out of the men's restrooms. I could tell from his look that he had seen a glimpse of my nipple before it had disappeared. I smiled at him. My hand was still on my cleavage. He smiled back at me but didn't move to go back to the table. I pulled out my tit again. I just stood there, with my tit in clear view of anyone going in or out of the restroom. But I was too horny to care. Even though I didn't find this man particularly attractive, I wanted him to suck on my nipple.

But he just stood there, staring at my tit. Although his erection was clearly visible, I didn't want to end this moment. It turned me on to have a stranger stare at my breast, to have the danger of someone else possibly seeing as well. The spell was broken when a woman in her fifties brushed by me to go to the bathroom. The woman saw my tit out, laughed, gave it a firm squeeze, lightly smacked my face and said to the man, "Enjoying your night, Marv?" Both humiliated, Marv and I averted our eyes and walked in opposite directions.

I went into the restroom, forgetting that that's where the woman had been heading. Just as I was about to tuck my boob back in, a hand grabbed my nipple and used it to pull me into a stall. I screamed out in agony. The woman closed the stall door behind her and put her hand over my mouth. "Are you a dirty little slut?" She asked me, pushing me down on the toilet seat. I nodded. "Good," she said, looking down at me, then pulling out my other tit and squeezing both nipples hard. I bit on my lip not to cry out in pain. She suddenly let go of me, pulled her skirt up and her black see-through tights and lace black panties down and pushed my face into her damp hairy pussy.

I had never gone down on a woman before, but I had always been eager to try. Not that I had any say in the matter. The woman held on to my head forcefully, so I couldn't pull back. She rubbed her clit firmer against my tongue when she wanted more pressure and moved my head up and down or sideways so as to please her. She came after a few minutes, and I felt her cum dripping down my throat. She pulled my head back and once again slapped my cheek. "Good little slut," she said.

She pushed me back on the toilet seat, spread my legs, sat down on top of me and peed in between my thighs. When she was done, she got up, pulled my head into her pussy again and ordered me to clean her up. After she had left, I felt utterly humiliated and more turned on than ever. My pussy was now so wet that the juices dripping down my thighs could no longer be hidden. I could still taste the mixture of urine and pussy juice on my tongue. I needed my master to fuck me. But he wouldn't count the woman. Three erections, he had said. I needed one more before I could return to him.

I went outside to get some air and asked a young geeky guy if I could bum a smoke. I don't usually smoke but after the humiliation of the toilet stall, I felt like I needed one. When he gave me his lighter, I saw my chance. I dropped the lighter, turned around and bent over to pick it up. I made sure the boy had a nice view not only of my bare ass but also of my dripping wet cunt. I took my sweet time coming back up. I immediately knew that my move had had the desired effect. The boy threw himself onto me and started kissing me passionately, his hard boner pushing into my hip. Even though I had been yearning for this kind of passion all evening, these were not the lips I wanted kissing mine. But I also didn't want to be rude, so I let him kiss and grope me for a bit, then gently pulled away, smiled and said, "That was fun, thanks" and went back inside.

I was almost giddy with excitement as I sat back down next to my master. He didn't look at me, but stood up, took my hand and lead me out to his car, without saying goodbye to anyone. We drove a good 10 minutes before he said, "Good girl."

I smiled. "I only want to please you, master."

He looked at me, still the same firm look in his eyes. "What are you waiting for then?" he asked and signalled to his crotch. Excitedly, I unbuckled his belt, opened his zipper and pulled out his rock-hard cock. As I took his huge dick into my mouth and started sucking it, he pulled up my skirt and pulled me up so that my ass and pussy were visible to anyone looking into the car.

He began to spank my ass. At first, gently, as it wasn't easy to do while driving. But then he pulled over on the side of the road and started hitting my ass hard. "You need to be punished for being such a disgusting slut," he said as his hands left marks on my ass. He moved his hands down and teased the outer lips of my pussy with the tips of his fingers. I went mad with desire and begged him to fuck me. He hit my ass even harder. "You don't get to tell me what you want, slut. You are here to please me. Understood?" Another mark on my ass.

"Yes, master. Sorry, master." He kept spanking me harder and harder while I sucked his hard cock.

Then, suddenly, he pulled up my head by my hair and came all over my face. Some of his cum went into my mouth and I swallowed it eagerly. He pushed me back onto the passenger's seat. I was hoping that it was my turn now, as I was going crazy with longing to be penetrated. But instead he opened the door of the car and said, "It's a 20-minute walk to your apartment from here. Walk the rest of the way. Do not clean off your face until you get home. Do not touch your cunt or let anyone touch it until the next time you see me. Get out, slut." I got out of the car, closed the door and watched him drive away, dripping in horniness.


Lilo82
Lilo82
23 Followers