Slut Class Ch. 02 - Dress for Sexcess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am?" asked Abby. "Could I make an appointment at three tomorrow?"

"Of course."

"I think I really need help to pass this class."

"I'll give you all the help I need."

"I hate to interrupt," said Karen, "but I'd like my clothes back?"

"People are going to be coming in soon," said Nikki. "You're better off swapping in the ladies'." She was already moving from behind her desk to go unlock the door.

"But that way everyone will see me in the hall," said Abby.

"That's one of the benefits, yes," said Nikki, grinning. "But people are already coming in, so it's either that or have them see you naked right here. And Abby?"

"Yes, Dr. Love?"

If you're going to wear a shirt with buttons, always undo enough that you show some cleavage. We'll talk more about bra choices in office hours. And if you have a hard time convincing yourself not to button up again, just cut the buttons off so you don't have a choice. I'll see you tomorrow, Abby, and both of you in class Tuesday." The door clicked open, and Nikki opened it.

"Thank you, Dr. Love," said Abby.

Arms crossed in front of their chests, Karen and Abby hurried out of the class past the incoming students. Why are people so early? But Karen thought she knew the answer. To look at us.

And people kept looking at them as they moved through the hall. Karen decided that it was less embarrassing to proudly flaunt what she had than to be so obvious about trying to hide it, and she took Abby's hand to encourage her to do the same.

"We look like lesbians," said Abby.

"Very hot lesbians," said Karen. "I bet someone will jerk off thinking about us tonight."

"Oh," said Abby, and it was impossible to tell exactly what she thought about that.

They got to the bathroom and changed in front of each other.

"Are you going to do it?" asked Karen.

"Do what?" asked Abby.

"With the buttons."

"Oh," said Abby, looking down. "You think I should?"

I think you should do whatever Ma'am suggests. "Definitely."

Abby unbuttoned two buttons on her blouse. "Like this, or one more?"

"Like that," Karen said. "You don't want people to see your bra until you have a sexier one. After you get something that shows a little more skin, definitely one more."

"Okay," said Abby. She pulled at a button, and it came free.

"Let's make sure you don't rip anything," said Karen. She had a small cuticle scissors in her purse. She carefully cut the threads holding the other button on, while Abby watched. Another girl came in. Karen wondered what she thought of what was going on, but stayed focused on Abby.

"Thank you, Karen. I'm um, straight, by the way."

Karen smiled. "Me too. Although I --" she was about to say she'd make an exception for their teacher, if directed. She decided that was more revealing a statement than she wanted to make. "It's good to have a friend in class. It's going to be an interesting semester."

Abby nodded. "Yes, it is. It scares me, but -- I'm determined to succeed."

Karen grinned. "Me too, on both counts. See you Tuesday?"

"I'll be there," Abby said.

"See ya!" They went opposite ways when they exited the bathroom, and Karen enjoyed the looks she got on the way to her next class.


12