All Comments on 'Slut for All Pt. 02'

by Knightofround

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 7 years ago
5 Stars but...

Too short. I wish for much more. This is so hot!

Thanks for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Seconded

Completely agree with Failedscout's comments below. Really enjoyed this. Loving Vicki's attitude. Don't mind the short chapter length...so long as we get plenty of them!!

Hope you keep the story going. Thanks for posting.

dombledoredombledoreabout 7 years ago
Ridiculously hot.

You write the power dynamics really well. That whole part where she is telling him what she did while he eats her out is on fire.

KnightofroundKnightofroundabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you guys for the compliments. There is a lot more coming. I kept it short because the next chapter might be a bit long. I like to break things up to build suspense.

I will accept all input.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Wow! I love it! My cock was hard throughout the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. It was different, and I hope there's more.

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful storyline and very well written. The question is how far down the rabbit hole he will go?

Veronica

awyldsideawyldside4 months ago

no one has commented in over a year so I will now. Totally Hot! Only wish it was me. The start of the first part was abrupt though. It gave us too much to look forward to. No surprise. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Claudia69Claudia6929 days ago

Lucky guy to be getting creampie from his roommate. I love a good cummie snack.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous