All Comments on 'Slut for All Pt. 03'

by Knightofround

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
awyldsideawyldside4 months ago

That’s not right Vicky and Maggie have their fun. He satisfies Vicky but doesn’t get satisfied himself plus Vicky has to be with Maggie and Greg now. that’s the deal isn’t it, you have to be with Maggie and Greg, if you do one then you have to do the other too. so now she has to fuck someone else but the two of them their deal was only be with each other?

awyldsideawyldside4 months ago

And why did he obey Maggie when he tried to leave the room. I would’ve just said, if I’m not involved, I’m not interested by. And left. Plus, he knows the rules. He should’ve shouted to Vicky that no you can’t do that because then Greg has to have you too, and we agreed!

awyldsideawyldside4 months ago

Maybe before he leaves the rooom, push Maggie off of Vikkie and looks down into her face to make sure she knows the deal Greg and Maggie have with their sex partners and sharing! Then remind her of their deal of no other partners. You should have said, " You fuck Greg and we are done! That's our deal!". Point at Maggie and says that Vikkie is drunk and you are taking advantage of her.

Then he goes to his room. If Vikkie follows and appologises, then things are good. If she stays, well....

Now, I cant wait for the next part!

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 month ago

Looking forward to reading next part.. Good Kinky Series..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous