All Comments on 'Slut Fun On The Stairs'

by emap

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Room for improvement

Should work on the details of the sex. It seems like you're rushing through the parts...can be improve.

emapemapalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Perhaps your right

You may be right on needing more of a description, but it was fast, at most it was 15 minutes start to end and I was trying to give you the impression of how fast it was. I guess I didn't do that well enough :( Please leave me an email address so I don't have to vote on my own work ,)

Emap

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
You seem

to be having a great time writing these stories. I am having fun reading them also. Just a quick note, to say; try re-reading them over slowly to check for left out words that will make your story flow better. I know that when writing that my mind always works faster than I can type; then when it is re-read there are some words left out that needed to be there. Not enough to make a major difference, but it does make you stop and try to figure out what word(s) are needed to complete the sentence.

Greatjob, keep up your writing, it will only get better.

George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed your two stories and look forward to more of the "real life adventure" that you seem to enjoy writing about. you have certainly peaked my interest when you state, "well, that's another story". I do hope you write about those.

As far as more detail, you could do a little more, but sometimes a little causes one to use imagination and that it good.

Keep the stories coming, no pun intended :-).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I'm sorry, was there a story in that ramble somewhere?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous