Slut in Denial Ch. 02

Story Info
Bella struggles with denial, and takes on her first task.
1.4k words
4.6
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologize for any spelling errors, typos and grammar errors you might see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The alarm blared into her ears as Bella slowly journeyed into the waking world. She felt achy for a reason she could quite place while she turned off her alarm. As she finally opened her eyes, the memory of what happened last night came flooding back. She desperately hoped it was just a strange dream but reality denied her hope. She saw another message in front of her.

["Good Morning! Today is Day 1 since you've spun the Orgasm Wheel. Would you like to spin today?"]

'I want to try and build up to get a battery chance but the edging from last night has me super horny still.' Bella thought about what she should choose. 'I'll give it a try, most likely I won't get it but at least it's not a 0% chance, and I can see what the tasks are like.' she decided.

[Spinning the wheel!]

[Result: No Orgasm Today]

[Task: You must flash 3 people in real life before midnight. Must be your whole body. The people must be 18+. Must be 3 separate individuals, a group of people only counts as one flashing.]

"Fuck!" Bella cursed. She already had automatically moved her right hand to her pussy at the thought of being allowed to cum. Unfortunately, it was not meant to be.

"Fuck! I'm so fucking horny and I can't cum today. Not only that, but I gotta flash my body to people, in real life." Bella had uploaded pictures of her boobs online before, always without her face or any other identifying feature visible, but had never even imagined showing off her body to people in person. Even the few times she had sex with people, she had kept the lights off, not allowing her partners to see much.

"I gotta start my day eventually" Bella sighed as she removed her hand from her pussy and got out of bed. She walked to her bathroom and started her morning routine. Before long she was dressed in her normal work outfit, a dress shirt and modest skirt going down just below her knees, and ready to head out.

'I'll deal with the flashing nonsense after work, hopefully focusing on work will help me forget how horny I am.' she thought as she walked out of her apartment and locked the door behind her.

Bella's hope was not fulfilled. She was extremely horny the entire day. She barely got anything done, and spent her lunch break fingering herself to agony in the bathroom. Her coworkers commented on her seeming distracted but she convinced them that she was just tired. When 5:00 PM hit, she practically raced home.

As soon as she closed her front door behind her, she threw her clothes off and started masturbating in vain. She knew she wouldn't be able to cum but she just couldn't help herself.

After spending some time torturing herself Bella finally gave up and walked into her shower. She cleaned off her abundant sweat, thanks to the July heat in her city, before walking naked to her bedroom. She was about to put on her pajamas as she had no plans for tonight before she remembered her task. She had to flash people with her full body.

"If it was cold out, I could just wear my long coat and open and close that, but that would look super weird with how hot it is these days. It has to be a single piece thing too. I wanna spend as little time visible as possible." Bella muttered as she looked through her closet. Eventually she picked out a loose sundress that she could easily lift from her mid thigh to above her tits before dropping it back. She decided it would be best for it to get darker outside before she headed over to the nearby park. It always had people but was never packed, so she should be able to quickly find 3 separate people and be done with this hopefully without too many other people seeing her in the process.

As the sun started to set, Bella left her house wearing her loose blue sundress with no bra and no panties for the first time in her life. The short 5 minute walk to the park felt like walking up a mountain to her. The anxiety of what she was about to do mixed with anticipation of getting it done, fear of people's reactions or being recorded, and finally arousal. Arousal that she had been carrying since the night before and would carry it for who knew how long before she got her release.

She walked a little ways into the park before she found an older man relaxing on a bench. He was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and seemed a little out of breath, evidently taking a break from jogging. He was on his phone so he hadn't noticed Bella yet.

"E-E-Excuse me?" Bella stuttered to get his attention with both hands holding her dress at the bottom.

"Hmm?" the man responded as he looked at Bella. As soon as she made eye contact, she instantly lifted up her dress to just over her boobs, held it for a quarter of a second and then dropped the dress before sprinting away. By the time the man had registered what happened she had already gone around a bend.

Bella breathed heavily as she came to a stop. She had done something for the first time in her life, something she would never have even thought to do before. She remembered the man's eyes drifting down from her own when she lifted her dress. She remembered how his face lit up with a small smile as he saw her C-cup boobs, her toned but soft midriff, and her shaved bare vagina leaking with arousal that slowly creeped down her thighs. She remembered how in that moment her anxiety and fear were completely gone. The only things left were excitement and arousal. She wasn't sure if she was just an exhibitionist or if her state of denial had changed her in some way. All she knew was that she had to do that 2 more times.

After she spent some time calming herself down, Bella started moving on a different pathway to the man she just flashed in search for another person. She came across a young couple around her age relaxing by the side of the pathway, but decided to not flash them and just walked past.

Eventually, after coming across a few other small groups of people she finally saw a lone person. It was a woman who looked to be in her early thirties sitting on a bench and looking around, almost as if she was looking for someone. Sonn she saw Bella approach and smiled at her. Bella stopped when she got close enough that the woman was able to see her well, in the small amount of light left, before quickly lifting her dress and dropping it down. She watched as the woman smiled, evidently liking what she saw, before Bella turned around and walked away.

This time Bella felt only the arousal and excitement, none of the panic of the first flash which made her run like hell. As nice as it all felt, she was starting to get tired of how horny she felt, especially knowing she would get no release today. In a way, the flashing was torturing her by making her hornier than she already felt.

She decided to start walking back toward her house, and if she saw the couple that she had seen on the path here, she would just flash them and be done with it. If they were gone she would just flash the next person she saw, hopefully before she left the park.

Soon, she arrived back to where the couple were relaxing, waited for them to turn to her and again raised her dress up. This time, the dress got a little stuck around her breasts so she had to yank again to flash her full body. This meant the couple were given a nice long look of her naked slit. One they seemed to like if the blush on the girls face and the smile on the guys face meant anything. As Bella dropped her dress down and started walking away, she saw the couple making out.

When Bella got back to her house, she was exhausted and horny. The excitement had left her on the walk home replaced with exhaustion. As she walked into her room, she threw her dress off of her before collapsing on her bed and drifting to sleep.