Slut Island Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,446 Followers

He laughed a minute later as he pulled his cock away. Involuntarily, I sighed with frustration as his cock left my mouth.

"You love sucking cock...don't you, slut?"

I tried to look resentful again but that mood had seemingly left me and I definitely DID love cocksucking, how could I deny it after that performance!?

"There is no need for any problems here, Natalie. Just accept your place is to serve men amd no harm will befall you. You already know it is. As soon as you accepted my cock into your mouth, you accepted you are a slut. From this point on you will suck my cock whenever I choose."

He said this as a statement, I knew in my essence he was right.

"I know you want to cum. Accept your needs and everything will be much better for you, in fact, it will be amazing for you. Be true to your nature. Come sit on my cock and I will let you cum..."

I dragged myself up unsteadily to my feet, still having my hands tied. I needed to cum so badly, I was at that moment a slave to it, an addict awaiting her fix.

I planted my legs either side of Gerald and lowered myself over his pole. I couldn't see his cock so I had to guess where it was. The head nudged open my labia and clit making me sigh in pleasure and I rubbed my clit across his cock quickly before Gerald could stop me. He held me in place and gripped his cock vertically.

"Natalie, lower your cunt onto my cock and it means you accept your place on this island. A slut for men to use, wherever and whenever they choose. Your mouth, your cunt, your arse belong to us all if that's what you choose. Accept your place as our slut!" Gerald roared.

A wave of submission erupted inside me. Technically I had been given a choice but there simply wasn't one. I didn't even hesitate, I lowered myself onto his big shaft, sobbing in emotional pleasure as my cunt yielded completely to this gorgeous dick and I sank every one of those thick 9 inches of dick into my cunt, or was it his cunt now, I no longer cared.

I came violently soon after, the whole room, the whole island blurred out as my juices exploded over the invading shaft inside me.

I barely noticed but Gerald had leaned across me and undone my ties. They were no longer needed, the only place I wanted to be was on the end of this cock.

"Make me cum Natalie. Ride my cock as quickly as you can and take my sperm inside you!"

I looked him keenly in the eye, Yes I wanted to reward him for this, I wanted to feel his cock throb inside me. A reward for his training, for showing me the total pleasure of submitting to men, superior men, this man.

"Take off that top and pull out your tits for me." Gerald ordered, almost as an afterthought.

I was impatient to please, I complied without a thought, pushing out my big tits quickly which Gerald eyed keenly. I recalled the incident in the carriage and how he had already seen my tits but the resentment was all gone, now I felt pride that he enjoyed the sight of my full jugs.

He enjoyed the sight of them lurching violently up and down as I rode his shaft. I was about to cum again I was so hot, but I also longed to see Gerald's face as he shot his load into me. I recall thinking how many loads I would be taking off him in due course.

There wasn't a huge change in Gerald's expression as he reached his cum. He held my hips tightly to slow me down a little and keep his shaft deep in my pussy. He leant in and teased my hard nipples with his hand.

He picked me up and placed me on the couch, he lifted my legs high and wide in the air, totally exposing my cunt and he thrust deep and hard into me, his face inches from mine, he stared deep in my eyes, not even flinching as his cock, so big inside me it felt like it was slicing my whole body in half, pumped me full of cum.

It felt as though I was being rutted like a bull and as soon as he was finished, I knew everything had changed.

I stayed overnight in Gerald's house. In bed together, he had me suck his cock again. The guy had stamina, I must have been sucking him for an hour before he pumped his seed into my mouth.

I wondered how he had done this. I hated him a few hours ago, now I seemed to crave his cock.

Unbeknown to me, Lish had been asked to come and collect me. Gerald wanted to show me off and he set the scenario up deliberately.

He had instructed me to join him downstairs for breakfast, naked.

I still found some resentment in this, now that my emotions were relatively back to normal and I was no longer desperate to cum but there was now a stronger voice in my head somwhere telling me to do whatever he told me.

It was surreal eating my breakfast naked, but I enjoyed it and delighted in seeing Gerald looking at my tits.

Shortly after, the doorbell rang and he waved at me to answer it;

"But..." I started to say, looking down at my nakedness. He shook his head and waved my objection away before it started.

I got up gingerly and padded out into the hall, opening the door nervously.

"Wow! Look at you!" said Lish, surveying my nakedness, beaming in pride.

A wave of relief washed over me and I hugged Lish into me.

She told me Gerald had told her to come and collect me. I ushered her in to join us.

Gerald had already positioned himself on the very couch where my earlier submission had been confirmed. He was completely naked.

"Ah, my two beautiful sluts!" he said, waving us both to join him.

"Alicia, remove your clothes!" he said, smiling.

She looked at me smiling, intrigued. Like the good slut she was, she quickly removed her thin top and her skirt. No knickers on again I noticed, as I glanced down at her prominent mound. She left her tan coloured stockings on as we approached Gerald together.

"Sluts, kiss my feet, and then suck my cock, together," he commanded.

Lish and I exchanged a glance and dropped to our knees either side of him. We kissed his feet and slowly pushed his legs apart to allow us room. He helped us by drawing the leg I was attending to up onto the couch.

We arrrived at his cock together, his hardness already forming from our ministrations. Lish looked at me and smiled. I smiled back a little weakly, my head still in a whirl at all of this.

Lish took hold of his cock at the root, lifting it to her mouth and sucking deeply. A flash of jealousy prodded at me but Lish smiled and offered the head to me. Our mouths met and I felt the softness of her lips meet me, bent obscenely around a luscious prick.

We alternated, one sucking cock, the other licking balls and shaft.

Gerald ordered Lish to get off him and eat my pussy. I practically swallowed his cock in joy as not only did I have it all to myself, I was going to enjoy Lish's tongue for the first time.

She was amazing at it, I hummed and haahed over his cock as Lish parted my cunt lips and pleasured my clit. I sucked his cock, only stopping to stroke it in my hand as I wanked him off, marvelling at how big it was against my fingers.

The pressure in my cunt and my tummy built quickly as Lish brought me off. Gerald now held my head in place above his shaft and speared his dick down my throat by thusting it upwards into me and it was pure sensual overload for me, I could see the thick shaft and heavy balls bouncing beneath me.

If was too much for me and I screamed out in total pleasure around Gerald's manhood.

He didn't allow me to change position intially but continued to rhythmically fuck my throat but Lish now sat next to him on the couch. She watched excitedly and I even heard her say, "Fuck her throat Sir, use the dirty slut.."

He finally pulled me off him and dragged me onto my side lying across them both, facing Lish. He pushed my left leg up and over Lish and wasted no time in sliding his cock inside my sopping slit.

He fucked me in this position hard, his full length sliding deep inside me relentlessly. I was facing Lish and she kissed me warmly on the lips, hearing my moans as my cunt gripped the big cock inside me. She ran her fingers through my hair and gently caressed my breasts then alowed me to rest my head on hers as Gerald gripped my hips tightly and powered his cream into my womb.

"I think I've done rather a good job," Gerald said, his cock still firmly rooted in my cunt as he leaned across to kiss Lish fully on the lips.

"Yes you have, yet again, Sir..." she said returning the kiss and stroking me in seeming pride at how slutty and submissive I was.

7. THE GARDENER

That bastard Gerald turned me on so much that my whole body was on fire. I let myself back in the house as Lish had been required to stay at Gerald's for some reason and then had some errands to run.

I already imagined how likely it was that some guy would be sticking his cock in some part of her quite soon and she was taking it keenly.

I ran myself a shower to wash Gerald and his domination off me. I drew my dressing gown on and lay on my bed and before long drifted off to a tired sleep.

It was only a brief sleep, I kept thinking of Gerald and his cock, realising that despite my initial horror at the overall principle, I had loved it so much, the humiliation and delicious thrill of submitting to a strong man.

I felt constantly aroused in this place and as I re-lived what had happened to me, I slid my dressing gown off my body and my fingers started to trace across my clit, I was wet and sticky and as soon as I felt my fingers on my clit, I pulled my legs up in pleasure, beginning to rouse myself towards orgasm, picturing Gerald and his big cock looming towards me again.

I was interrupted by the gardener who had suddenly appeared from nowhere and was looking in amusement at my pussy.

"Dirty Slut," he said, not moving, but watching.

My first reaction was to cover myself up but I immediately thought of my training, I looked at James and fixed him a stare, continuing to play with myself. I even pulled my gown all the way off me exposing my tits to his gaze too. I was already on the brink of an orgasm, my head swimming with the unexpected thrill of being able to humiliate myself a little by masturbating in front of a near stranger.

James dropped his pants and kicked them off, he stroked his cock which was already hard and walked towards me. He walked between my legs and motioned to guide his cock into my sopping cunt.

"We can't!" I blurted out, recalling that until my wedding and apparently, for 1 month after, I was off limits to the men.

"I won't tell if you don't,' James offered, "Besides which, looking at that cunt, you need this more than I do!"

With that I smiled a (hopefully) sexy smile. I drew my sticky hands away from my pussy and opened my legs as wide as I could, offering him my slit.

I was as horny as hell and I groaned so loudly as James positioned his nob at my hole and slid it home. He gripped my hips underneath him and started to bang me hard, so hard that my tits felt they would fall off.

I came almost instantly, my cunt spasming around his cock. As I did, Lish appeared out of nowhere, her face looming into my eyeline.

"My! Look at you, dirty slut!" she said, with a mischievous smile. She exchanged a glance with James and dropped to her knees, she pulled his cock out of my pussy and sucked him quickly into her mouth noisily before sliding it back up me.

As James thrust deep into my cunt, Lish lapped at my clit and his cock. When he was about to cum, she pulled his cock out and tossed him off all over my tits and stomach. She sucked his cock dry and scooped up some of his sperm off my body before leaning into me and dropping it all into my mouth.

She may have wanted to exchange the cum with me but I just swallowed it all greedily.

"See," she said, "You're getting the hang of it!"

I had accepted my place. Not even only 'accepted', I had realised I wanted this. I had always wanted powerful, alpha men to use and abuse me for their pleasure and I was already eager to do whatever I was required to as an island slut.

I have always been slutty, always been submissive and I loved exhibitionism. Here, all three could have free reign, they were now expected of me in fact.

Here I knew, I would pretty much be constantly aroused and that would definitely lead to all kinds of trouble, I could hardly wait...

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,446 Followers