Slut Island Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up and strip for me, slut," he said simply.

It wasn't remotely aggressive or domineering, it was just straightforward. Both Andrew and Lish completely comfortable with this. Indeed, Lish smiled back at him seductively, stood up and obeyed immediately. She removed her dress and let it drop to the floor.

She was wearing nothing underneath apart from white stockings and she offered Andrew a free and full view of her nakedness. He ran his big hands easily over her tits and pussy and I saw her take a sharp intake of breath and realised that he had inserted his fingers into her cunt.

In the space of perhaps 60 seconds, we had gone from dull small talk to his finger sliding inside my naked friend's pussy.

I stood up, "I should go!" I said, embarrassed and a little bit shocked.

"No!" roared Andrew, his flat palm raised indicating I was not to leave. I stopped in my tracks, shocked. I looked at Lish who smiled reassuringly and said softly, "Stay Nat..." waving her hands towards my seat to sit down.

I did and nervously dropped back into my seat, already feeling nervous but also excited at what I was seeing.

Andrew stood up, "Suck my cock, Alicia."

My eyes were wide eyed as Lish submissively replied, "Yes of course, Sir." In doing so she dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants and unfolded his cock. He was already very hard and stiff and I saw Lish's hand grip his shaft and her mouth closing over his cock head.

As Lish serviced Andrew, he looked me in my eyes, arrogantly. He would see arousal, I couldn't take my eyes off his cock in her mouth and how much she seemed to enjoy sucking his dick. Like him, his nob wasn't anything special but Lish sucked it as if it was the most magnificent cock she'd ever had in her mouth.

Andrew held Lish and drew her in and he plonked himself down back on the couch, kicking his pants off. Lish stayed on the floor and laid her head on his lap and continued to suck.

I watched her in this position, her tongue darting across his shaft, her hand stroking him eagerly, her lips and tongue sliding keenly up and down his dick. There was no doubt she was enjoying it, almost as much as he was.

He continued to watch me, not Lish.

"Mmm such a great cocksucker!" Andrew said, "But I think I'll cum in your cunt." Andrew said to Lish, playing up to his audience.

With that, he motioned for Lish to stand up and, deliberately provoking me I thought, he pushed her over to the chair that I was on.

She smiled at me and gave me the 'isn't this fun' shrug as she leant over the chair just a few inches from me. Andrew moved in behind her and although I couldn't see, I could tell from her sharp yelp that she had just been penetrated hard and quickly.

In fact I'm convinced that Andrew realised my view was blocked, as he pushed Lish's arse around into my view and there I was watching a thick, slick shaft disappearing in and out of my new friend's tiny pussy.

I didn't disguise what I was doing, I watched keenly, my eyes wide in lust as I watched Andrew's heavy balls jerk up and down as he fucked her. Lish was groaning, I saw her fingers rubbing her clit in ectasy and she took my by surprise by leaning into me and kissing me urgently, her tongue rolling around in my mouth.

As she did so, I heard her muffled scream and from somewhere above us, Andrew's deep groan as they both came just inches from my face. Lish collapsed into me as soon as Andrew withdrew and after she slid to the side of me, Andrew's member was right in front of my face, slick and wet from his sperm and her cunt.

He looked down at me in triumph, he could tell right then that if he ordered me to my knees to suck him clean, I would do it. I was actually a little deflated when he didn't. He actually just walked back over to the sofa and got dressed. I was hot, my pussy moist and I was half considering playing with my clit but recoiled in embarrassment at the thought.

The whole incident ended surreally, both him and her joining me again fully dressed and not even acknowledging what had just happened and after more small talk and a drink, Andrew left.

"Wasn't that great!?" Lish said later, sipping a drink and passing me one.

"Err...it was...yeah it was hot..." I said, puzzled.

I did feel puzzled. Alicia was a gorgeous, sophisticated lady yet I had just witnessed her being treated like a complete slut, by a guy who was older, plainer and way out of 'his league'. But, she WAS a complete slut, she had enjoyed every minute of doing Andrew's bidding.

I was also puzzled because I enjoyed it too. In fact, I was almost jealous it hadn't been me taking his cock.

5. THE COUNCIL

As Alicia had mentioned to me, we were both to attend the 'Council.' On the morning of it, she reminded me that the council (all male obviously) ran the Town and applied its laws and I had to attend to learn what they decided for me being as I was, an outsider. Women were only allowed into council chambers by special invite and I was glad to hear that Alicia would accompany me.

Lish drove us into the town centre and parked up outside quite a grand looking gothic style building set back from the main high street in a square of tight manicured lawns.

We walked up the steps and into the ante chamber, waiting outside the main Council committee hall. We hadn't been there long when a man in an official looking uniform asked us to step in. We were told to wait just inside the door and could already see a semi circle of 7 men around a table looking at us, just a few feet ahead.

I looked across at Alicia and was amazed. As soon as she had taken her second step into the room, she had removed her dress and placed it calmly on a chair that seemed placed purposely for clothes. She had no underwear on and was standing in front of these guys completely naked, her pale white breasts jutting out next to me.

I stared at her wild eyed, "Lish, what are you doing?" I said urgently, but quietly under her breath.

She looked at me in a panic, seemingly surprised that I hadn't taken off any clothes, "Nat, strip! Women are not allowed to be clothed in the chamber, I thought you knew?"

My mind raced, how the hell would I know that, did she not see fit to mention a tiny detail like this?

She looked at me so sternly and with rising panic that I felt compelled to comply, I didn't want to cause her trouble. She had obviously come prepared, removing her dress equated to nakedness but I had layers on.

I nervously surveyed the faces of the 7 guys and the attendant who stood next to us, they all seemed to be screaming non-verbally at me in impatience to get naked.

I blushed, the heat rising to my face and skin, I unbuttoned my white blouse, unhooked my skirt and put them on the chair. I'm sure I heard Alicia groan a little when she saw I had a bra, knickers and tights on underneath as it would take me longer to remove them. I slid my tights off next, not daring to look up at anyone for shame. I wanted the ordeal over, so I quickly unclasped my bra and slid my knickers down almost in one movement, sliding them next to the chair.

I instinctively brought my hands up to cover my tits and bush but Alicia swatted them away and indicated that I should follow her lead. Her arms were dropped demurely at her side, her own tits and mound on full, proud display.

The guy in the largest chair, maybe the Mayor (?) waved us forward and I followed Lish's actions by taking the few steps into the semi circle of men. I could see no change at all in Lish's demeanour, she seemed to have no issue standing there in just her collar. My breath was ragged, my pulse was racing and I felt sick at this perverted injustice.

Luckily, I wasn't in the chamber too long. The Mayor, if that's what he was, delivered a quick 'verdict';

'Natalie, you have come to us from a strange source but the council has agreed that you could be of service to the Town. You have been allocated to a new male and our usual rules will apply. The ceremony will take place on Monday (today was Friday), please undertake preparation immediately.'

With that, the men all stood up and left the room from doors directly behind them. Lish turned to me and smiled, picking up her dress and putting it back on. I put my skirt back on quickly, I picked up my bra, knickers and tights but Lish stopped me from putting them on, "You won't be needing them yet," she said cryptically and so I contented myself with just my skirt and blouse, underwear in hand as we walked back to the car.

It was only to drop my undies back into the car and Alicia then led me a few blocks down to what looked like a salon, it was sort of.

A further indignity awaited me as my 'preparation' consisted of a full Brazilian. Admittedly, I enjoy being completely bald below and luckily the salon was staffed by women. Lish stayed with me and when dressed again took me into a small adjoining part of the shop.

Alicia told the amiable older lady behind the counter of my visit to the council and the decision and she promptly produced my collar from a box under the counter.

It was just the same as Lish's, black soft velvet. However, mine had a small, red circle hanging from it.

Later that day, Lish explained to me that 'marriage' here didn't have much significance. It was just that, as females had no rights here, we each of us had to have a man to make any legal or medical decisions about us, it was more of an 'allocation' than anything romantic and my red disc on my collar meant my new husband would have exclusive use of me for one month.

After the training session.

6. THE TRAINING SESSION

I had argued all the previous day with Lish about this. She told me that I had to spend a day being 'trained' by one of the Council members prior to being allocated to a man. She said every newly assigned woman had to do this.

If I wanted to live here, I had to undergo the training and besides, she said, I needed it, it would allow me to lead a fully fulfilled life here.

To my bewilderment and rage, she then gave me the shattering news that Gerald was the man assigned to the task!

I sobbed piteously at this and wanted to fly at Lish. I told him how he had exposed my breasts in the carriage, felt me up but infuriatingly she said that 'was just his way' and I would learn to enjoy it...and enjoy him!

Only because Lish eventually had to lay it on the line for me by telling me either I did it or they sent me away, did I reluctantly and through tear stained eyes, agree.

On the morning of the dreaded day, Lish was extra attentive. She helped me to bathe, did my hair and makeup and chose a relatively casual outfit, vest top and flared skirt.

As I looked at myself in the mirror, Lish smiled her best, generous smile. She was such a beautiful, kind woman, I lent into her face, cheek to cheek and she cuddled me, sympathising with my dread and nerves.

"I don't think I can do this...Lish...I'll just leave...I think..." I said, sadly.

Lish stroked my face and kissed me, letting me look into her deep brown eyes, "Nonsense Nat, trust me, I know...you need this, it will all make sense afterwards..."

I didn't believe her. Whilst I trusted her, I was now confused as to why she would leave me at the mercy of this brutish thug.

She did continue to comfort me though and walked with me arm in arm to Gerald's house, a big sprawling mansion type place.

She bade me to approach the door, giving me an intense snog of encouragement. I took a deep breath of dread as I turned and walked down his path.

Gerald greeted me at the door with something amounting to a contemptuous sneer.

"Come in!" he demanded, grabbing my shoulder and practically dragging me in to his house. He practically frog marched me into his main living room and closed the door behind us both.

Before I could even gather my thoughts, the 'lesson' started.

"I've been looking forward to this," he sneered, eyeing me hungrily, "All the women here are easy, they do as commanded...but you are feisty!" he exclaimed, seeming to revel in the word.

I scowled at him again, my heckles raised by the sheer arrogance of this old arsehole.

He eyed me angrily, "Natalie, take off your clothes!" he ordered.

"No fucking way!" I retorted, "I'm not one of your dumb sluts!" I crossed my arms over as if to demonstrate my resolve.

Gerald was dumbstruck for a second, I don't think he expected this to be as easy as all that but I genuinely don't think a woman had ever spoken to him like that before.

He was having none of it now, he grabbed my wrist and walked me to a small couch. I struggled to get away but he clamped me down and draped me over his knee.

I could feel his hard cock against my tummy, he was clearly enjoying this!

He wasted little time, he held me firmly in place. I recall marvelling at his granite like strength. I was furious but could hardly move. He pulled my skirt up over my waist and swatted my arse hard.

I sobbed at this treatment but it was only the mild intro. With one hand fastening my body in place, the other pulled my knickers down to my knees.

He spanked my bare arse. My cheeks rose red in humiliation and shame, not least because despite being determined not to, I was also enjoying it. I wasn't sure if it was my arse or face that was redder but he delivered about 10 hard palm slaps onto the cheeks of my arse.

As if this wasn't humiliating enough, he only stopped the spanking to spread my legs further apart across him and he made a V sign with two of his fingers and slid them inside my cunt.

I heard a low chuckle of triumph from him as I sobbed. I knew why;

"I knew it, slippery as an eel!" he said, "You're a natural born slut Natalie, you love this..."

I was so wet, it was completely humiliating but Gerald capitalised on this. He fingered me expertly, his fingers dipping in and out of my pot, rubbing my clit. Embarrassingly, he had let go of me restraint wise and I was backing onto his fingers, I could only think of his fingers and the need for release, the room filling up with the sound of my pleasure moans and the squelch of my cunt straddling his thick fingers.

I was sliding my cunt over his fingers in a delicious rhythm, I was lost in that all encompassing liquid release as I was ready to cum, but instead of that blissful release, I felt a hollow dull pain in my belly as the bastard removed his fingers. I sobbed in frustration and humiliation.

Gerald sneered, "Not so easy slut. You are here for my pleasure, not the other way around!"

I didn't disguise my contempt for him as I snarled in frustration as he looked at me in smug amusement. My stomach felt knotted and sore at being denied the cum I so desperately needed.

"You'll cum either when I tell you to or when I'm past caring, but not now," he said dispassionately.

As he said this, he stood up, leaving me to fall into the couch. I watched as he calmly removed his shirt and his pants, then his socks and his briefs.

He was clearly amused, possibly by two things. Firstly, I had sat up on the couch and let my knickers fall off me rather than attempt to put them back on and secondly, I was staring at his cock, the lust must have been dripping off me.

Of course, the old bastard had to have a huge, thick cock, didn't he? It must have been a very solid 9 inches, thick, veiny and stiff.

"You like this Natalie...?" he said walking his erection towards me. He waved it in my face, "You want to suck it, I know you do..." but I drew away, sobbing, "No...no..."

Gerald walked over to a nearby table and picked up a length of thick rope. I had already lost my anger and my struggle, I couldn't compete with his strength and as he tied my hands behind me, I prepared for him to rape me.

As I was about to learn though, I was here to learn submission and acceptance. He wanted me to comply, not just take what he wanted.

With my hands tied roughly behind me, Gerald initially swung his cock towards me but he shocked me by, doing nothing. He walked away and left the room. I was left there sat on the small couch, hands tied behind my back, my eyes wet from tears at my spanking and my humiliation but I hardly cared about that, I was just thinking about how to cum, I needed it so badly and I was tempted to stand up and rub my pussy on the wooden rail of the chair but I couldn't dare do it, it felt so ridiculous.

Gerald came back in, perhaps half an hour later. I immediately looked between his legs not his face. He wasn't rock hard, but his semi hard cock lolled between his legs hypnotically as he walked towards me.

He walked right next to me and took a hold of his cock as I watched, my face inches from it. He slapped it on my cheek twice and I felt it harden. He sat next to me on the couch and at the same time, pushed me onto the floor between his legs.

He lifted his cock so I was at eye level with his balls and he stroked his magnificent dick inches in front of my face. I was staring wide eyed at his member, it was huge, glorious, magnificent;

"I just know you want to suck this Natalie," he said arrogantly, "We both know you WILL suck it.." he said, "submit to it..."

As he said this, he pointed the large mushroom head of his dick towards me. My mouth watered, my lips opened but still I refused. I knew the significance of me doing this and what it meant.

Gerald seemed to enjoy my continued reticence. He slid off the couch and reached between my legs. a jolt of liquid electric ectasy passed through my whole body as he stuck his fingers deep in my cunt again. I almost sobbed in pleasure.

"You want to suck my cock, don't you Natalie?" as I thrust back onto his fingers pathetically.

"No...ooo..." I moaned, I didn't want anything else at the moment but to cum, I was so close to erupting, I was sobbing again.

I just knew he would do it again, he removed his fingers. This time he brought his sticky fingers to my face and without thinking I sucked them into my mouth, tasting my cunt on them.

"Good girl..." he said. I looked at him resentfully, why had I done that?

I had no time to think, he placed his thick cock against my lips. I made no attempt to move away, feeling the thick lava heat of his dick on my face.

"I'll ask you again Natalie...you want to suck my cock don't you?"

I didn't reply, I opened my mouth and was just about to suck it when he pulled it away.

"Say it!" he demanded angrily, "You want to suck my cock, don't you!?"

I looked at his eyes, his dick, he knew what was about to happen, "YES! Yes I do...I want to suck your cock!" I said in total frustration, mad at myself, but defeated.

Gerald sat back down on the edge of the couch, his balls dangling over the edge;

"Suck it then...my little slut..."

I shuffed between his legs, still looking resentfully at him but I barely had room for any other thoughts, I lowered my mouth over the shiny head of his cock and engulfed it, moaning in approval of the taste of his dick in my mouth.

While on the island, I would quickly lose count of the amount of times I have sucked Gerald's dick, but I will always remember the first.

I bobbed up and down his shaft, my hands still tied. I slid his dick down my throat, my makeup running down my face from my tears. I sucked so hard that his dick squelched loudly across the room.

As I looked at Gerald's trumph in his face as he accepted use of my mouth, I didn't feel a sense of defeat any more, it was a thrill. I had an overwhelming urge to please him, to please Lish.

For what seemed like an hour, I licked, sucked and kissed every inch of his head, shaft and balls. I was amazed at his stamina and wondered when I would taste my reward. I looked into his eyes a lot while his cock or balls were in my mouth. He seemed to be studying me as I serviced him.

"Mmm a natural slut and a natural born cock sucker!" he said.